Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Rule Breaks | Falcon PMC inc (Family)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMNR2J11FDE

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
ADMIN DECEIT

if you look at the posts he refers to you see the outcome was overturned by admins because they clipped out of context the full situations on

BOTH REPORTS LINKED HERE OVERTURNED DUE TO LYING TO ADMINS AND NOT SHOWING FULL POV

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Just because it was rejected doesnt mean my points are totally truthful and valid. Theres been many times where the admins make improper calls.

You can literally click on the rejected report and the admin said as long as we broke a rule (car ramming????) then your admin deceit is invalid.

Any sane human being would realize this Was illogical. With the old saying two wrongs dont make a right. Our car ramming va your admin deceit. We were fine with taking the jail time for car ramming while your guy clipped out his POV of the entire situation..

This was us getting our warnings removed DUE TO YOUR ADMIN DECEIT

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Also!

You literally are in the forums of us showing admins you are lying to them, while continuing to post lies to them.

Youre literally lying to admins in the post that got our warnings removed for you lying to admins. Youre a joke

You claim no demands were given... we gave him demands for over 10 minutes you moron

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
ADMINS PLEASE REMEMBER

They are reporting us three times for the same situation same situation.
This is not a DOUBLE report of the same situation.
THIS IS THREE REPORTS FROM THE SAME SITUATION.

This family is known to LIE TO ADMINS

Here are the three reports for the SAME SITUATION

They instigated the entire situation by RDMing us outside our house and when we went to talk to them they RDMd us again. So we did what two admins told us we can do which was setup solar panels on their lawn and defend them.
285b894d92aff2f104cb1bbbc8a9c188.png

ADMINS PLEASE LOOK AT OUR REPORT PLEASE! THESE GUYS WONT STOP HARASSING OUR FAMILY FIRST, AND THEN TRYING TO BAIT US INTO WARNINGS WHEN THEY START THE INSTIGATION. THEY CLIP THEIR OWN POVS TO MAKE US LOOK BAD EVERYTIME

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
ADMINS PLEASE REMEMBER

They instigated the entire situation by RDMing us outside our house and when we went to talk to them they RDMd us again. So we did what two admins told us we can do which was setup solar panels on their lawn and defend them.

ADMINS PLEASE LOOK AT OUR REPORT PLEASE! THESE GUYS WONT STOP HARASSING OUR FAMILY FIRST, AND THEN TRYING TO BAIT US INTO WARNINGS WHEN THEY START THE INSTIGATION. THEY CLIP THEIR OWN POVS TO MAKE US LOOK BAD EVERYTIME
If someone RDM’s that’s one thing but when u wear family clothes and represent the family then it becomes a family thing.. No one was representing Falcon Inc. But at my house u were wearing family clothes and in mass group of family hence representing the family..
Now the people that RDM u got punished..
But that doesn’t give u the right to break rules if some else does.

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
ADMINS PLEASE REMEMBER

Different rules break so different threads

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
If someone RDM’s that’s one thing but when u wear family clothes and represent the family then it becomes a family thing.. No one was representing Falcon Inc. But at my house u were wearing family clothes and in mass group of family hence representing the family..
Now the people that RDM u got punished..
But that doesn’t give u the right to break rules if some else does.
We didn't break any rules?

If I remember correctly you did not fear for your life (NoFearRP) / you came back to the death location (NLR)

We were not wearing family clothes...

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player

If I remember correctly you did not fear for your life (NoFearRP) / you came back to the death location (NLR)

Bro u can’t tell someone to leave there own property especially if u plant a solar panel non rp since u don’t live there u are trespassing..
Power gaming at it best! Forcing RP and to get an advantage on someone.. Hmmm sound about right

Even Phani Pluxury told u that aftr my family called him that u can’t place a panel like that and u can’t tell some u tell there own property..
unless I placed the panel and u are raiding it but U placed the panel in the yard
To Force RP… That’s am unfair advantage to the one h do that to cause that have no choice but to RP it in there own home..
So my family doesn’t place panels at the house cause of u and ur family coming to the house all the time in the past and trying to raid them..

This time I came and placed the panel to force RP on me

Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance!
Hence the placement of a solar panel by u in my back yard to Forced a UB PG Rp situation..
Would have been different in the front lawn that’s open to the public the back is private property!
So let me get this straight, u r basically sayjmg it’s ok for people to Come to ur house or othernpeople houses to place panels and kill them there? 💯BET

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
RDMING + PROVOKING
As you can see, this family will not leave us alone...
THEY GOT ON THEIR TWINKS AND CAME TO RDM US!
Same thread already solved

Last edited:

oguzhan11

Player
Player
152927 this person is always doing the same pointing it out for people everywhere Didn't we have anything to do with the incident? He also opened fire on us.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player

Bro u can’t tell someone to leave there own property especially if u plant a solar panel non rp since u don’t live there u are trespassing..
Power gaming at it best! Forcing RP and to get an advantage on someone.. Hmmm sound about right

Even Phani Pluxury told u that aftr my family called him that u can’t place a panel like that and u can’t tell some u tell there own property..
unless I placed the panel and u are raiding it but U placed the panel in the yard
To Force RP… That’s am unfair advantage to the one h do that to cause that have no choice but to RP it in there own home..
So my family doesn’t place panels at the house cause of u and ur family coming to the house all the time in the past and trying to raid them..

This time I came and placed the panel to force RP on me

Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance!
Hence the placement of a solar panel by u in my back yard to Forced a UB PG Rp situation..
Would have been different in the front lawn that’s open to the public the back is private property!
So let me get this straight, u r basically sayjmg it’s ok for people to Come to ur house or othernpeople houses to place panels and kill them there? 💯BET
sir we were protecting the solar panel as the admin said we can do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom