Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Falcon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCymr6E7E5Q

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
So, This guy was coming to the house on his Twink ID: 99983 Provoking with APPROVED Provoking Thread.
Using PG to force RP on me and UB Placement of Solar Panels
to try make Non-Realist demands in my back yard.

Not even a month goes by and this guy ais back to provoking me and my family

Approved - Provoking | 99984

So this is this guy keeps provoking the family and new members into breaking rules that they are still learning.. and he brings either his family or friends to provoke with him. Players Accounts Main: ID 67807 Twink: ID 99984 Threads to prove provoking Approved - VDM, Provoking, RDM

Players Accounts
Main: ID 67807
Twink: ID 99984

Then Proceeds to RDM with Non-Realist demands
Now he is coming to the house on his Main Account ID: 67807 and Provoking the Falcon Family.
UB Placement of Solar Panel and non-realistic demands PG to force RP situation on me and then RDMs me ith UB demands in my own backyard

Constant OOC Provoking and IC Provoking False Reporting FALCON INC. I see..
Harassing the Admins with false Reports all the time about our family

MAY WE SHOULD HAVE A MEETING IC AND COME TO TERMS OTHERWISE YOU WILL CONTUE TO WAR ON FOURMS
AND I ALSO WILL MATCH THAT I GUESS. UNLESS WE CAN BE CIVILIZED THIS BEEF YOU HAVE TOWARD ME ISNT FUN FOR YOU OR ME UNLESS IT IS FOR SO YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT U WANT TO DO

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
I mean this is the same situation in my report of them starting the provoking by killing us on our family house FIRST

We then went to their house to talk to their leader and was again met with rdm

So we did what we were told by admins was allowed to do (plant solar panels to defend them).

Not sure how you consider this provoking but you guys RDMing us and baiting us into reports as not provoking?

ADMINS PLEASE WATCH MY REPORT which shows the full situation of them RDMING MY FAMILY and then the admins saying we can plant solar panels on their lawn and give demands.

THEY STARTED THE RDM AND PROVOKING:

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
ALSO! the same reports he links in all of his threads both were ADMIN DECEIT

due to him clipping his POV out of context. He removed the entire RP situation that led up to this event AND he was the one that shot first without demands, so I defended myself. 🤷🏽‍♂️

and the other clip where he is counting down demands (which nobody could hear) and you can even hear me state "why is he shooting without demands". How is it fair to report someone when you are literally whispering with your F12 voice radius set to minimum or the F8 glitch is happening?? I got punnished simply because I'm a better shot and was able to kill him first. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player

yung bee

Player
Player
again u try to slander my family here is the thread lifting those warnings because u clipped your pov out of context Approved - Unfair Warning | Arwid Lee sad you have to continue to lie:ROFLMAO: great leadership

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
ADMINS PLEASE REMEMBER

this is not a a single report of same situation.
This is not a DOUBLE report of the same situation.
THIS IS THREE REPORTS FROM THE SAME SITUATION.

This family is known to LIE TO ADMINS

Here are the three reports for the SAME SITUATION

They instigated the entire situation by RDMing us outside our house and when we went to talk to them they RDMd us again. So we did what two admins told us we can do which was setup solar panels on their lawn and defend them.
285b894d92aff2f104cb1bbbc8a9c188.png

ADMINS PLEASE LOOK AT OUR REPORT PLEASE! THESE GUYS WONT STOP HARASSING OUR FAMILY FIRST, AND THEN TRYING TO BAIT US INTO WARNINGS WHEN THEY START THE INSTIGATION. THEY CLIP THEIR OWN POVS TO MAKE US LOOK BAD EVERYTIME

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Approved - Unfair Warning | Arwid Lee again here is the thread for the exact same thing your keep trying to repost and slander us wich even in this thread u are here trying to slander my family even after 2 admins voted to lift the warnings u kept questioning them why
U can think what ever u like it’s a free country and we have a difference of opinion.. so u say one thing I say another let’s let the admins decide instead of bickering..
if I got punished for breaking rules u will also get punished for break rules no one is safe from that

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Insufficient evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom