Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Rule Breaks | Falcon PMC inc (Family)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMNR2J11FDE

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
RDMING + PROVOKING
As you can see, this family will not leave us alone...
THEY GOT ON THEIR TWINKS AND CAME TO RDM US!
as they keep harassing us and killing us at our family we go to their house to talk to their leader
THEY PROCEEDED TO KILL US AGAIN AS "OPPS KILLER"!

NO FEAR RP?

We were given permission previously to setup and defend solar panels whereever we pleased.
I am unsure why this admin today decided to change the rule out of nowhere?
https://i.gyazo.com/285b894d92aff2f104cb1bbbc8a9c188.png

The leader of their family was given demands to leave the solar panel, he did not fear for his life

WE EVEN CONFIRM WITH GOD INGAME TO MAKE SURE THIS IS STILL ALLOWED
(LOOK TOP LEFT)

NEW LIFE RULE?
They RETURN TO THEIR DEATH LOCATION

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
HERE WE GO AGIAN CHICKY WITH THE OOC PROVIKING IN FOURMS AND PROVOKING IC AT MY FAMILY HOUSE

Pending Review Mass Rule Break & Provoking | We The Opps Family​

-Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.
-Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit.
-Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g talking on Discord
Event Rules
-6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Approved Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family​

We The Opps Mass Rule Break when Family was not unofficial yet

Approved Provoking | 99984​

Last edited:

Big stan

Player
Player
again i see talking on discord and coming to my private property planting solar panels and doing mixing though ub plantation of solar panel that's just straight provoking u cant come to someones private property and plant your solar panel and then force rp lol man u so desperate anything happens wrong u come crying like a little kid u got killed what should i do in that XD

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
HERE WE GO AGIAN CHICKY WITH THE OOC PROVIKING IN FOURMS AND PROVOKING IC AT MY FAMILY HOUSE

Pending review Mass Rule Break & Provoking | We The Opps Family​

-Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit.
-Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g talking on Discord
Event Rules
-6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Approved Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family​

Approved Provoking | 99984​

YOU LITERALLY RDMING US ON TWINKS AND THEN TRYING TO PAINT A NARRATIVE

Big stan

Player
Player
and u should ask the admin this can i plant solar panel in someone else's property and then defend it do that my guy you will get your answer

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
again i see talking on discord and coming to my private property planting solar panels and doing mixing though ub plantation of solar panel that's just straight provoking u cant come to someones private property and plant your solar panel and then force rp lol man u so desperate anything happens wrong u come crying like a little kid u got killed what should i do in that XD
The admins literally said we can, you dont even read the report?

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
285b894d92aff2f104cb1bbbc8a9c188.png
and u should ask the admin this can i plant solar panel in someone else's property and then defend it do that my guy you will get your answer
We did my guy

Big stan

Player
Player
you can see what the admin said ryt chicky u cant plant your solar panel on my property and force RP on us use a litlle brain man if u can

Big stan

Player
Player
so basically u agree that u planted solar panels on our property and forced RP on us ryt man ?

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
We The Opps Mass Rule Break Family was not even unofficial yet and already have Approved Mass Rule Break

And now another Pending Mass Rule Break

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
We The Opps Mass Rule Break Family was not even unofficial yet and already have Approved Mass Rule Break

And now another Pending Mass Rule Break
ADMIN DECEIT

if you look at the posts he refers to you see the outcome was overturned by admins because they clipped out of context the full situations on

BOTH REPORTS LINKED HERE OVERTURNED DUE TO LYING TO ADMINS AND NOT SHOWING FULL POV

Big stan

Player
Player
ADMIN DECEIT

if you look at the posts he refers to you see the outcome was overturned by admins because they clipped out of context the full situations on

BOTH REPORTS LINKED HERE OVERTURNED DUE TO LYING TO ADMINS AND NOT SHOWING FULL POV
Yeah so you are also saying if one guy breaks the rule u have the ryt to break the rules and u can rdm that guy in city !?

Big stan

Player
Player
Yeah so you are also saying if one guy breaks the rule u have the ryt to break the rules and u can rdm that guy in city !?
It's good u bring this report too u were robbing people when u were not unofficial and using gang scripts 🤣 with personal cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom