Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Farok Mangisto
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
13:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqbrzqqPe9g

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
We trying to robb this guy and he run into a green zone(Fuel station) as you can see admin was there and say take a POV to the fourm and he will get warninig.
okay, after we complate with the admin this guy coem to us and start to shoot everybody with no any demands with 0 roleplaying actions

Berkay Kanat

Player
Player
They made an ad ''Selling Dodge Viper'' when i went on the location and they tried robbing me without a proper demand and they don't have family cars as well! then i went to the gas station to get fuel as you can see at the 03:00 they shot me inside the gas station (green zone) after this i called an admin but the admin wasn't able to come in time since they left the area i killed them in a non green zone area. Also they are talking in discord which is meta gaming.
Also i don't need to give a demand at a place thats out of the city to kill. It only applys for robbing and kidnapping.

Last edited:

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
They made an ad ''Selling Dodge Viper'' when i went on the location and they tried robbing me without a proper demand and they don't have family cars as well! then i went to the gas station to get fuel as you can see at the 03:00 they shot me inside the gas station (green zone) after this i called an admin but the admin wasn't able to come in time since they left the area i killed them in a non green zone area. Also they are talking in discord which is meta gaming.
Also i don't need to give a demand at a place thats out of the city to kill. It only applys for robbing and kidnapping.

1. Theres no rule for killing outside of the city.
2. Not a proper demand.
3. Also shooting in GZ
It is obvious that the guys have f***ed up.

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
first of all, you can make a call to robb someone there is no rules for it
I dont was there but when i come you i was there when the admin come soooo... you shoot me with no reason after the admin go away

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
In your POV my id no there btw so i didnt brake any of the rules so you can open new post and report who you want.
here in my report you DM with no reason.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

your friend initiated RP by aiming gun at him!

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom