Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
18:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My9Z-vRHPwI

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
Haha, the story is as explained. I have nothing to say that happened. I told the owner of id 1720 because hi tollked to me nothe you in you spek wethe in email
How did I speak with you?
The second thing is, do not think that you are a girl. This means that you have something. These rules of play. If someone insults you, you cry. If you do not accept insults, do not play around. This does not mean a difference between men and women.

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
0:13 he said to 1720 suck my dick
00:30 i dodint spek i sem guy 1720 i told hem fuck you
Stop playing the victim

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
As you said, I cursed admin, how he did not punish me while he was watching and listening

Rashid Capulet

Player
Player
Haha, the story is as explained. I have nothing to say that happened. I told the owner of id 1720 because hi tollked to me nothe you in you spek wethe in email
How did I speak with you?
The second thing is, do not think that you are a girl. This means that you have something. These rules of play. If someone insults you, you cry. If you do not accept insults, do not play around. This does not mean a difference between men and women.
btw she is not crying and she is playing this game only for chilling not like u 24 hours in this game she have life not like u

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
btw she is not crying and she is playing this game only for chilling not like u 24 hours in this game she have life not like u
Haha, at least I have my own business in life is nothe like youfollow women four buying grand coin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom