Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Suspect ID
41107, 18894, 2137,
Date of violation
Oct 12, 2021
Time of violation
23:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/I5VmgJADS08

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov we were running up in order to deal with a hostage situation so we could begin negotiations we were waiting for the people to either come up and talk with us or as they like to do talk to us through the creeks of the floor, originally when we first arrived we caught a guy outside on his own running back into the house my officer told him to stop at gun point he failed to do so, not a big deal he didn’t need to fear for his life with only one gun on him the big deal comes when we are exiting the house to speak with the other arriving orgs and they run in the gentlemen begins talking smack to my officer before beginning to open fire without a RP reason while we are trying to handle the hostage situation 0 demands were given throughout the short Period before that gentlemen and his friends opened fire on us we returned fire accordingly now having to fear for our lives but we’re unfortunately put down, it’s unfortunate because this coulda been another really good RP scenario but yet again it’s ruined because of someone’s ego

Bannable

Player
Player
Why are you providing edited POV,? This isn't what happened at all. We had a hostage and three of you guys started giving me demands and that is why we came out and shot you. I'm asking for you to confirm this and provide the remainder of the POV or else you are deceiving admins.
As you can see in the pov we were running up in order to deal with a hostage situation so we could begin negotiations we were waiting for the people to either come up and talk with us or as they like to do talk to us through the creeks of the floor, originally when we first arrived we caught a guy outside on his own running back into the house my officer told him to stop at gun point he failed to do so, not a big deal he didn’t need to fear for his life with only one gun on him the big deal comes when we are exiting the house to speak with the other arriving orgs and they run in the gentlemen begins talking smack to my officer before beginning to open fire without a RP reason while we are trying to handle the hostage situation 0 demands were given throughout the short Period before that gentlemen and his friends opened fire on us we returned fire accordingly now having to fear for our lives but we’re unfortunately put down, it’s unfortunate because this coulda been another really good RP scenario but yet again it’s ruined because of someone’s ego

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
As you can hear we are yelling "u want us to put are hands up". we are saying that bc you guys asked us to put are hands up so that means you initiated, so we can shoot at that point. why do you ask for hands up when you know we have a hostage?

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Did you read? I already have that confirmed within my message but then you ran off and only one of my men had a gun on you asking you to stop and put your hands up you proceeded to run inside and I’m guessing back out the other day I’m not reporting you for fear rp im reporting you for 6.15 shooting outside of the ghetto without proper rp reason that situation had concluded prior we were trying to see if the hostage was safe and you proceeded to open fire without taking into account the hostages life no demands were given on your end without firing

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
One officer asked for that, it gives you no reason to open fire after that was what 2-3 minutes prior to you opening fire?

Bannable

Player
Player
One officer asked for that, it gives you no reason to open fire after that was what 2-3 minutes prior to you opening fire?
2-3 minutes prior, you are really gonna sit here and lie in a report. If you'd include full POV instead of this poor attempt to deceive admins you'd see that we shot within less than 60 seconds of receiving your demands. You clearly gave us demands and we chose to retaliate. My question is why do you feel the need to enter a HOSTAGE situation and try to escalate the situation instantly giving us demands rather than trying to deescalate the situation.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
My officer stated as he got out of the car with a gun aimed at your head put your hands up, had it been 3 you would have done so or atleast had to unless your some kind of super villain. (I recommend you admit to the fact it was one officer or your just opening another can of worms) It was atleast 2 minutes prior to where my pov started before you guys came back in the house maybe I’m wrong but I’m sure it was, now with that being said if I am so be it, instead of “retaliating” you should of left it alone because like I said it was one officer that told you that the rest of us didn’t get out of the vehicle until afterwards then we stood in the house as unapposing threats until you ran it we ran out you ran out after us and opened fire

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Maybe you were right about 60 seconds but you had left the area then the house then returned to the house as everything had looked to simmer and I was getting ready to speak with who I presumed was your leader

Bannable

Player
Player
My officer stated as he got out of the car with a gun aimed at your head put your hands up, had it been 3 you would have done so or atleast had to unless your some kind of super villain. (I recommend you admit to the fact it was one officer or your just opening another can of worms) It was atleast 2 minutes prior to where my pov started before you guys came back in the house maybe I’m wrong but I’m sure it was, now with that being said if I am so be it, instead of “retaliating” you should of left it alone because like I said it was one officer that told you that the rest of us didn’t get out of the vehicle until afterwards then we stood in the house as unapposing threats until you ran it we ran out you ran out after us and opened fire
So you are reporting us for your own sheriff's mistakes, he chose to escalate the situation and everything that came out after was nothing more than an IC choice. Instead of taking it to forums, you should discipline your reckless PVP cop who ruined your so called "Roleplay Scenario"

Bannable

Player
Player
Maybe you were right about 60 seconds but you had left the area then the house then returned to the house as everything had looked to simmer and I was getting ready to speak with who I presumed was your leader
You gave demands I went inside the house to get reinforcement and we pushed out.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
You gave demands I went inside the house to get reinforcement and we pushed out.
That still makes absolutely no sense there wasn’t a reason to push just because someone said put your hands up? Your gonna start shooting and risk loosing out on money or weapons for the hostage? I’m not a criminal but that doesn’t seem like the smartest move to me

Bannable

Player
Player
That still makes absolutely no sense there wasn’t a reason to push just because someone said put your hands up? Your gonna start shooting and risk loosing out on money or weapons for the hostage? I’m not a criminal but that doesn’t seem like the smartest move to me
That's an IC choice, we are choosing to roleplay as impulsive criminals, and it's been made fairly obvious. I can assume that you weren't there at the end but not only did we end up negotiating but we got money and made it out alive. The responding officers that came after you werent so PVP orientated and instead decided to roleplay instead of giving demands to the first person he saw.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
That's an IC choice, we are choosing to roleplay as impulsive criminals, and it's been made fairly obvious. I can assume that you weren't there at the end but not only did we end up negotiating but we got money and made it out alive. The responding officers that came after you werent so PVP orientated and instead decided to roleplay instead of giving demands to the first person he saw.
I’m sorry did we open fire first? No don’t think so that was you guys one officer simply said put your hands up one time impulsive is a stretch my friend and you can only be so “impulsive” before your breaking rules, if anyone was pvp oriented it was you, since you did shoot the first bullet brotha

Bannable

Player
Player
I’m sorry did we open fire first? No don’t think so that was you guys one officer simply said put your hands up one time impulsive is a stretch my friend and you can only be so “impulsive” before your breaking rules, if anyone was pvp oriented it was you, since you did shoot the first bullet brotha
Your officer made an impulsive decision to escalate the situation and give us demands, provide that POV for the admin. That is DM rights in itself. You guys literally arrived and started giving us demands and you have the audacity to say we are PVP oriented.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Your officer made an impulsive decision to escalate the situation and give us demands, provide that POV for the admin. That is DM rights in itself. You guys literally arrived and started giving us demands and you have the audacity to say we are PVP oriented.
Once again it was one person, secondly that’s no even close to DM, not a single shot was fired from our weapons until after you began firing. I’m sorry one person saying hands up one time does not give you proper cause to open fire knowing that you heavily out number us. Does it give you the right to laugh in our faces yes open fire no sorry pal

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Dm- killing another person without sufficient roleplay reason… sounds awfully a lot like what you did doesn’t it?

Bannable

Player
Player
Dm- killing another person without sufficient roleplay reason… sounds awfully a lot like what you did doesn’t it?
I think you fail to realize what DM rights are, DM rights are essentially reasons for things to be escalated into, for example, a shootout.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Need POV of the other party where they gave you guys demands or fire at you

You have 5 hours to submit the POV​

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Need POV of the other party where they gave you guys demands or fire at you

You have 5 hours to submit the POV​
Where we gave demands or where they gave demands ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom