Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Suspect ID
41107, 18894, 2137,
Date of violation
Oct 12, 2021
Time of violation
23:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/I5VmgJADS08

stayslothey

Player
Player
I want to see if you guys gave them demands or shoot at them i am waiting for the pov cause they said you guys did if i dint got the pov then they will get the punishment
How come in that 3 sec clip I can hear the Discord Push to talk button go on and off. I think some meta gaming was going down.

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
Shame to see the moment legal and crim rp becomes something other then events it goes straight to forums if the same thing happened in a store robbery would u report? Just have some fun with the situation 💀

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
I don’t have one minute POV, I was never told I was being reported but I clipped anyways but that’s all that was clipped for some reason.
You should always be recording during any rp scenario in which that was a rp scenario brotha

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
Why you using Discord you Bum
OOC insult,
c0df98ebdc2667934f930c52eeb685ab.jpg

Bannable

Player
Player
You should always be recording during any rp scenario in which that was a rp scenario brotha
So you should’ve been recording, that means you can provide the full POV for the admin. Glad we could come to an agreement, I’m waiting for the POV.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
So you should’ve been recording, that means you can provide the full POV for the admin. Glad we could come to an agreement, I’m waiting for the POV.
I’m not the one being asked to extend my pov :)

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
My pov was one minute long in which within the minute it showed the rule break my pov is sufficient to what they ask for

Bannable

Player
Player
My pov was one minute long in which within the minute it showed the rule break my pov is sufficient to what they ask for
I hope you realize you only need one minute POV when reporting. My evidence is sufficient to back my claims as there is no requirement for POVs used to back up reports. Glad I could educate you, yet again.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
I hope you realize you only need one minute POV when reporting. My evidence is sufficient to back my claims as there is no requirement for POVs used to back up reports. Glad I could educate you, yet again.
Then why is itachi, demanding you to increase it to 1 minute brotha

Bannable

Player
Player
I won’t be going back and forth with you as it’s like talking to a brick wall, however, itachi I’d like to not that the reporting party is withholding the full POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom