Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Barry Allen
Administrators nickname
Kevin_Pluxury
Date
Oct 13, 2021
Time
23:40
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/c23eb6e4b1ee9494900004adf692c6de

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Im sorry for my behaviour and I will better myself from now on. I didn't think that playing some music would get me a 60 day block.
In my opinion this 60 day block is pretty harsh for my first offence. I haven't broken any rules since I've been in this city, and I have been here for almost 6 months now. I've spent many hours in this city as i've had alot of fun and made many friends, as this is also my first RP Server and my first time really playing GTA 5.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Im sorry for my behaviour and I will better myself from now on. I didn't think that playing some music would get me a 60 day block.
In my opinion this 60 day block is pretty harsh for my first offence. I haven't broken any rules since I've been in this city, and I have been here for almost 6 months now. I've spent many hours in this city as i've had alot of fun and made many friends, as this is also my first RP Server and my first time really playing GTA 5.
Punishment was given by me please fix your title and that kind of music is striclty forbidden and very offensive to a lot of people and before i muted you then banned you i muted your friend for playing music in gz and after you got banned for that your second friend started also playing music i will be waiting for higher admin's descision

Last edited:

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Punishment was given by me please fix your title and that kind of music is striclty forbidden and very offensive to a lot of people and before i muted you i muted your friend for playing music in gz and after you got banned for that your second friend started also playing music i will be waiting for higher admin's descision
Okay, the other dudes i dont know them as i met them when i went to jail and that's the funny thing cause we all had the same last name.

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Punishment was given by me please fix your title and that kind of music is striclty forbidden and very offensive to a lot of people and before i muted you i muted your friend for playing music in gz and after you got banned for that your second friend started also playing music i will be waiting for higher admin's descision
and how do i change the title of the thread?

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Okay, the other dudes i dont know them as i met them when i went to jail and that's the funny thing cause we all had the same last name.
as my first contact with them was at the jail and i have 0 connection to them. they arent even in my family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom