Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
PauI_Wermender
Suspect ID
52153 99532 78270
Date of violation
Jul 27, 2022
Time of violation
3:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGTctN_SBx0

Quis Davis

Player
Player
No way you're reporting me because I robbed you twice for some rev ammo and a couple of painted guns.

You guys ran out of ghetto, we were gunna rob you but weren't sure because it was close to the line ghetto boundaries.
Rather than you waiting for 3 minutes, you were gunna break NLR and come back again anyways for revenge. I welcome the fight and finished you.

This report is pettty

Nabeegh

Player
Player
++++ this is not the only time they do it they have done it multiple times

Young Tommy

Player
Player
bro how is he reporting me when i was shooting him inside ghetto and he ran out of ghetto so u let me know if i am still wrong

Nabeegh

Player
Player
bro how is he reporting me when i was shooting him inside ghetto and he ran out of ghetto so u let me know if i am still wrong
As soon as he left ghetto you can't shoot him or chase him inside the city to hunt him down

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.
They shot you inside the ghetto, and you just drove away from the ghetto and waited for them outside of the ghetto but it doesn't matter because the RP continues. If you are getting outside from the ghetto while you got shot inside of the ghetto you don't have immunity from being shot the RP continues.

Young Tommy

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.
They shot you inside the ghetto, and you just drove away from the ghetto and waited for them outside of the ghetto but it doesn't matter because the RP continues. If you are getting outside from the ghetto while you got shot inside of the ghetto you don't have immunity from being shot the RP continues.
exactly

Quis Davis

Player
Player
I am sure mercy killing is part of that

Just for my knowledge can you share the rule regarding mercy killing?

I share no family, gang or any ties for that matter to the dead man. Families decided NOT to rob & from what i can see based on the POV you provided. You never called for EMS assistance.

If I’m not mistaken & i may be, i believe the rule for mercy killing speaks to finishing an individual to help that person avoid an RP situation.

What RP situation did i help you avoid?
I have/had no reason to help you.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

you would run out of ghetto to bait them to kill you outside ghetto conflict already began
for next time you will bait such things i will just punish you!

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom