Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Narcos
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 27, 2022
Time
0:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_eYt3iDur4&ab_channel=HdooSy

Ruthless Fraank

Player
Player
Dear Curator of the Project Mazhor,
I hope you are in a good health.
i want to file an objection on Robert Ethan Ban Request because they started the RDM at our fam house Narcos becuase in the videos that im gonna post here u can see everything insulting parents RDM at our family house for no reason and they went to Dark Night fam to troll them and make them RDM so im gonna post every thing here, the reason why we are at there fam house is to discuss why he insulted our 2 family's because one of his fam member told us that he is insulting our parents so we went with dark fam to talk about it we had no intention to RDM or to break the rules and most of the fourms that they posted about dark fam and Narcos was rejected, and now they are trying to edit the videos to get us banned and we have proof of everything so they are trying to hide the truth from you.
i will show you that in the links now and there is so Many Approved of them that they Insulted parents we did not want to play fourms but they made us do cuz we dont want to get any one ban. and we all now that Redev lost their Inoffizielle Organisation cuz they dont follow the rules.

This is the First Video at our fam house Narcos They RDM us and hier was Robert Ethan 106686.

in this video u can see insulting parents 159556

And in this video he insulted parents to all dark night member we got this video from one member of his.

CL Robert Ethan 106686

this Robert from his twink account dancing on a dead body 106686

that is one of his members insulted my parents and it is approved as u can see.

that is other one that insulted parents to member of fam dark night

Reviewed - Insult to my family out of OOC | 3.16| 159556
and in this video also parents insult to fam dark night

Reviewed - Massive/Multiple Rulebreaks | Red Devils
in this fourm u can see that they 6 of them got warning for breaking rules so what he said about loving rules and following rules is a lie.

rdm2
in this video my Family member derived near their Family and he had no intention to troll or to talk to them and they start shooting.

and this video that they post they gave dark night 5 sec demand so there is no RDM and no reason killing.

الفيديو الخاص بي19
in this video they came to dark night after they post the fourm and they start trolling the fam members.

So at the end if we deserve a punishment they deserve it too cuz they broke so many rules and what they posted are edited videos and not true , so i hope you take the right decision cuz they are trying to hide the truth and they make themselves good people, we never wanted to go fourms and ban people because i understand that everyone love this game but this people force us to do that cuz there is a lot of insult parents to us in the situation and no body accept that.

With kind regards
Narcos/Dark Night Family's

seven dark

Player
Player
Obviously when they saw that all the videos they uploaded were rejected
They went this way and uploaded the same videos as they wanted, cropped and edited. They are saboteurs. Look how many of them were banned from the server. In recent days a lot of them have been banned

Alexander Narcos

Player
Player
Dear Curator of the Project Mazhor,
I hope you are in a good health.
i want to file an objection on Robert Ethan Ban Request because they started the RDM at our fam house Narcos becuase in the videos that im gonna post here u can see everything insulting parents RDM at our family house for no reason and they went to Dark Night fam to troll them and make them RDM so im gonna post every thing here, the reason why we are at there fam house is to discuss why he insulted our 2 family's because one of his fam member told us that he is insulting our parents so we went with dark fam to talk about it we had no intention to RDM or to break the rules and most of the fourms that they posted about dark fam and Narcos was rejected, and now they are trying to edit the videos to get us banned and we have proof of everything so they are trying to hide the truth from you.
i will show you that in the links now and there is so Many Approved of them that they Insulted parents we did not want to play fourms but they made us do cuz we dont want to get any one ban. and we all now that Redev lost their Inoffizielle Organisation cuz they dont follow the rules.

This is the First Video at our fam house Narcos They RDM us and hier was Robert Ethan 106686.

in this video u can see insulting parents 159556

And in this video he insulted parents to all dark night member we got this video from one member of his.

CL Robert Ethan 106686

this Robert from his twink account dancing on a dead body 106686

that is one of his members insulted my parents and it is approved as u can see.

that is other one that insulted parents to member of fam dark night

Reviewed - Insult to my family out of OOC | 3.16| 159556
and in this video also parents insult to fam dark night

Reviewed - Massive/Multiple Rulebreaks | Red Devils
in this fourm u can see that they 6 of them got warning for breaking rules so what he said about loving rules and following rules is a lie.

rdm2
in this video my Family member derived near their Family and he had no intention to troll or to talk to them and they start shooting.

and this video that they post they gave dark night 5 sec demand so there is no RDM and no reason killing.

الفيديو الخاص بي19
in this video they came to dark night after they post the fourm and they start trolling the fam members.

So at the end if we deserve a punishment they deserve it too cuz they broke so many rules and what they posted are edited videos and not true , so i hope you take the right decision cuz they are trying to hide the truth and they make themselves good people, we never wanted to go fourms and ban people because i understand that everyone love this game but this people force us to do that cuz there is a lot of insult parents to us in the situation and no body accept that.

With kind regards
Narcos/Dark Night Family's
I agree with you on this opinion, Because all their clips did not contain sufficient evidence to prove
To prove our non-compliance with the laws.

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
first pov you cut it too much , just post the full pov of this bcuz its clear from the first second that you already cut it , what about you give member from us 5 second demand ?

2nd : all povs is under 40 second lol , go to my forum and you will see the same povs but full povs and Curator of the project will know whos right here ..

DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE SAME POVS IN MY FORUM ITS FULL POVS.

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
We also uploaded videos and they received approval and there are also 3 of them who received a block because of the videos we uploaded

lol :D
3 ? its only 1 bruh comoooon ,, but from the other side we got 7 forum approved and alot of members from you ( dark night ) and narco got the punshiment ..

DONT TRY THIS WID ME ...

Robert Ethan

Player
Player

Robert Ethan

Player
Player

For curator of the project

they posted short povs and they cut it all povs under 40 sec and about the first pov its start with fight !! so its not a full pov..

just check the full povs in my forum and watch what they posted and you will know whos right here ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom