Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Massive/Multiple Rulebreaks | Red Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luce Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
21:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mfm5FYiBRks

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
I recently opened my family and my fam house happened to be right next to red devils and on the first day we got rdmed and they started planting solar panels around my fam house, on the roof and at my garden. it's been 3 days and we are constantly getting rdmed by the family, I couldn't catch all povs but I'm uploading as much as I got and something I didn't catch like parent insulting, dancing on dead bodies. All of their family just starts giving stupid demands all the time at my own property. Literally coming to my own fam house and asking me to leave the property like every time I come to my fam house, they camp the roof of my house, start shooting, I ask them to leave my house and they start shooting, I don't understand if anything about this is rp because its just stupidity. I have many povs, I'll admit I was in a discord calls sometimes but my intention was not to metagame, I did not know I was going to get into a situation and I don't believe or call this any of this rp so I wouldn't really call it metagaming. I understand that my house is outside the city and If this happened to me once or couple times by different people, I'd call that rp but them just coming to my house every hour, camping the door is not rp, just full on provoking and is pissing me off. You could make a arguement in some povs that i didnt ask them to leave and that was because I know they was gonna start shooting like they have been doing. These povs I have posted are nothing compared to amount of rule breaks they have done, I couldnt get all povs, I keep updating this forum with more povs.

RDM/ Fear Rp + Ear raping +and yelling in mic (the pov doesn't seem that louder but it was way louder in game) + shooting with no demands or rp

ID - 25870 (Pickpocketing without any warning or RP)

Camping my fam house and provoking

Provoking and camping

RDM/ Camping our house for no reason and just killing who ever they see (they have even killed just people coming to our house to just to buy my car

This pov you can see after they killed us and the rp being done if there was any, the leader of red devils just roaming around my house for no reason, just camping and killing anyone coming by without any demands

DISCLAIMER: These povs show me possibly metagaming or accidently mixing and I just wanna claify that these povs were before I got gang leader and I am way more careful now, I am always careful but the minor rulebreaks that I might have done were not on purpose and I always try my best to not break any rules.

Last edited:

Kai Dior

Player
Player
Its happened at least 3 times a day ever since we made the family

seven dark

Player
Player
You shoot the video you want and you don't download content that randomly kills us and you know you're killing us and I ask the administrator to look at their family members to see how many videos have been uploaded today against you

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
You shoot the video you want and you don't download content that randomly kills us and you know you're killing us and I ask the administrator to look at their family members to see how many videos have been uploaded today against you
Im not sure why he did that but he should be punished as well and I will talk to him and I wont just encourage rule breaks like red devils have been, the leader himself rdms, hes the one that calls everyone on the radio to camp our houses

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
Its happened at least 3 times a day ever since we made the family

Im not sure why he did that but he should be punished as well and I will talk to him and I wont just encourage rule breaks like red devils have been, the leader himself rdms, hes the one that calls everyone on the radio to camp our houses
should i upload the pov of solar panels when you planet it next the door of our garage ? and next the door of house ? and 2 members of your family alread got punshiment for this !
should i upload every pov about yasterday and today when you start rdm in our house with out demands ? you said we are rdm on us guyz okay but how it called rdm and we gave you demand to leave ? we give you demand but you didnt give us demand so whos did rdm now ? we have all pov's and its on the WAY .

goodluck.

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
should i upload the pov of solar panels when you planet it next the door of our garage ? and next the door of house ? and 2 members of your family alread got punshiment for this !
should i upload every pov about yasterday and today when you start rdm in our house with out demands ? you said we are rdm on us guyz okay but how it called rdm and we gave you demand to leave ? we give you demand but you didnt give us demand so whos did rdm now ? we have all pov's and its on the WAY .

goodluck.
you said we are rdm on you*** guyz

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player

goodluck.
its rp when theres a demand until you start camping our house and start provoking and you can watch the last clip and let me know if its rdm or not and also you started planting the solar panels in front of our doors, backyard and roofs not us, I hope I had all the povs because i would love to show 80% of your family rolling in cars vdming my family after we tried to fight back you camping our house.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player

goodluck.
Im not sure if there was any rdm from my fam but I can ask but I wouldnt even be mad since yall started rdming the first hour I made the family and giving out stupid demands. I have more povs coming in dont worry g.

seven dark

Player
Player
its rp when theres a demand until you start camping our house and start provoking and you can watch the last clip and let me know if its rdm or not and also you started planting the solar panels in front of our doors, backyard and roofs not us, I hope I had all the povs because i would love to show 80% of your family rolling in cars vdming my family after we tried to fight back you camping our house.
You are notorious for breaking server laws and the most is CL +, I have more videos and I will upload them, just be patient

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
You are notorious for breaking server laws and the most is CL +, I have more videos and I will upload them, just be patient
nice, literally sends a pov of himself vdming and car ramming, thanks for the pov g

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
from what I've experienced. I believe that could be a crash since how quick the question mark showed up after you had just killed him, even if he Combat logged, the question mark does not show up that quick.

Naser Dark

Player
Player
They're lying, since they've lived next door and they're doing our stuff. They plant solar panels in front of the gate of the house and our car garage so that we cannot get our cars out, and the admin was informed about this, and you can ask the admin specialized in this matter, and we were killed by them before the bank robbery so that we could not go there. They moved to live next to us, we did not feel safe after that, and we had raised many reports to the admin, and they were given some warnings by the admin, but they enter through a lot of accounts in order to sabotage our family. I have many videos of these violations, and they will be uploaded to the admin to see them

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
They're lying, since they've lived next door and they're doing our stuff. They plant solar panels in front of the gate of the house and our car garage so that we cannot get our cars out, and the admin was informed about this, and you can ask the admin specialized in this matter, and we were killed by them before the bank robbery so that we could not go there. They moved to live next to us, we did not feel safe after that, and we had raised many reports to the admin, and they were given some warnings by the admin, but they enter through a lot of accounts in order to sabotage our family. I have many videos of these violations, and they will be uploaded to the admin to see them
bruh you are just making up stuff at this point, no one went on no other accounts to sabotage and neither did no admin talk to or or warn us about anything because we never did anything stupid like going to your house and camping your door, waiting to kill you. Also lets not talk about feeling safe because even randoms that are not in my family get killed by red devils

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
They killing us every time
that dude isnt even in our family, thats some random we know, I didnt know he did that and neither did any of us ask him to do that, thats all on him, and that pov has nothing to do with this thread. you can make a report of that if you like

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Bro what do you mean u guys planted solar panels all over our house and infront of our door,
and they were given some warnings by the admin
we never got no warnings
and we were killed by them before the bank robbery
Bro your literally ramming your cars infront our driveway so what do u expect, Rainbow and Sunshine????
but they enter through a lot of accounts in order to sabotage our family
No one cares about your family enough to make mutiple accounts to sabotage you...... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PROOF THAT WE MADE MANY ACCOUNTS

ALSO NICE VDM

seven dark

Player
Player
No, my God, the ones who planted the solar panels are a family other than your family. I do not believe you are liars

seven dark

Player
Player
Unfortunately, the video has stopped and you are growing, but do not worry, I have more videos

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
No, my God, the ones who planted the solar panels are a family other than your family. I do not believe you are liars
well you started planting solar panels in my house so I thought we'd do you a favor as well, your fam planted like 10 around my house and and even in front of my door. MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON THIS SUMMER *cinematic voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom