Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Massive/Multiple Rulebreaks | Red Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luce Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
21:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mfm5FYiBRks

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
jay i have 3 pov cl and rdm of you and you know what im talking about , and tell me what about the warn of today ? is it good ? the warn about solar panels ? what about your log of forums bro ? i see all forums of you thats you break all the rules :D you didnt think that i have searched on you ? just search about your self by your id and you will know what i
jay i have 3 pov cl and rdm of you and you know what im talking about , and tell me what about the warn of today ? is it good ? the warn about solar panels ? what about your log of forums bro ? i see all forums of you thats you break all the rules :D you didnt think that i have searched on you ? just search about your self by your id and you will know what im talking about ..
Where is the Rdm Pov I dont kill Bitches Wihtout demands and plus why are u saying were not supposed to give demands on the highway? Is it because u guys are crying cuz we clapped more then 20 of you out of 4 sharp Shooters???

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
jay i have 3 pov cl and rdm of you and you know what im talking about , and tell me what about the warn of today ? is it good ? the warn about solar panels ? what about your log of forums bro ? i see all forums of you thats you break all the rules :D you didnt think that i have searched on you ? just search about your self by your id and you will know what im talking about ..
Where is the Rdm Pov I dont kill Bitches Wihtout demands and plus why are u saying were not supposed to give demands on the highway? Is it because u guys are crying cuz we clapped more then 20 of you out of 4 sharp Shooters??? Just to remind you If you guys lose in the shootout u guys call admin and get us demorgan and if we are the one who loses we dont call admin... the admin is your protection??????

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
Where is the Rdm Pov I dont kill Bitches Wihtout demands and plus why are u saying were not supposed to give demands on the highway? Is it because u guys are crying cuz we clapped more then 20 of you out of 4 sharp Shooters??? Just to remind you If you guys lose in the shootout u guys call admin and get us demorgan and if we are the one who loses we dont call admin... the admin is your protection??????
where ? you already got warns for rdm and 2 cl :D what do you need to see now ? you already got the punshiment bruh

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
and sure the god is my protection in the city

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
and should i tell you that when you kill ppl at the highway there must be a reason like robbing ? if you dont have a reason for killing ppl at highway then its RDM ( its simple bro ) , and please watch you lang here

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
and should i tell you that when you kill ppl at the highway there must be a reason like robbing ? if you dont have a reason for killing ppl at highway then its RDM ( its simple bro ) , and please watch you lang here
Holdup so when your fam and our fam killed each other. why didnt you guys rob us then so basically your exposing your fam so u guys are the one doing rdm and plus when we step on your weird house dont u guys kill us?? So whats the reason of that?

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
and sure the god is my protection in the city
Yes ofc because when me and my friend killed like 7 of you Reason:We pulldup into your house and 2 person take out their guns and shot at us so we fought back and your Dogs called for backup but we still manage to kill all of you guys and called an admin LMAOOO.

TAKE NOTES: DONT BARK IF YOU CANT BITEE(RED DEVILS)

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Watch my Lang ??So what we should do then before shootouts call an admin and watch us

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
OR LIKE MY LEADER SAID WE CAN DO THIS ON TURFS AND I SAID WE COULD ALSO DO THIS IN ARENA BUT U GUYS DIDNT RESPOND SO TAKE NOTEEE

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
JAY i dont care about your words , im just caring about admin punshiment if i got punshmint its okay im ready for it thats what i deserve if im wrong .

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Look who’s talking😂, go through all the povs we have posted, show me one time you robbed us. Bro y’all are ridiculous tryna act all innocent like the povs show everything bro that who rdmed who.

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
JAY i dont care about your words , im just caring about admin punshiment if i got punshmint its okay im ready for it thats what i deserve if im wrong .
AS YOUR HIGH COMMAND SAID HE SAID: WE ARE THE RED DEVILS WE ARE THE TROUBLE SO I GUESS U GUYS WANT TO KEEP GOING

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
WHY DONT YOU GUYS STOP COMING TO OUR HOUSE AND CAMPING THEIR. WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO COMEOUT OF THEIR HOUSE.

IF U GUYS WILL STOP DOING THAT I ASSURE YOU EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE UNDER CONTROL.
BECAUSE WHEN YOU GUYS DID THAT WE HAVE TO PROTECT OURSELF SO WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK.

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
IF YOU(NASER/RED DEVILS) GOING TO SAY THAT WE SHOULD ALSO STOP COMING TO YOUR HOUSE ,WE DONT NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS TO REMIND YOU!!!!! WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS NEED. U GUYS WANT MONEY?? 100M U WANT IT?????

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
IF YOU(NASER/RED DEVILS) GOING TO SAY THAT WE SHOULD ALSO STOP COMING TO YOUR HOUSE ,WE DONT NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS TO REMIND YOU!!!!! WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS NEED. U GUYS WANT MONEY?? 100M U WANT IT?????
i hope replys be closed soon ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom