Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Massive/Multiple Rulebreaks | Red Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luce Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
21:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mfm5FYiBRks

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
Look who’s talking😂, go through all the povs we have posted, show me one time you robbed us. Bro y’all are ridiculous tryna act all innocent like the povs show everything bro that who rdmed who.
lol its seems like your guyz bro you kill us without reason and go to another forums we posted and you will see :D but you will see the deffr that we demand you but you guyz dont know anything about DEMAND . its end with me and i hope replys to be closed soon .

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
should i upload the pov of solar panels when you planet it next the door of our garage ? and next the door of house ? and 2 members of your family alread got punshiment for this !
should i upload every pov about yasterday and today when you start rdm in our house with out demands ? you said we are rdm on us guyz okay but how it called rdm and we gave you demand to leave ? we give you demand but you didnt give us demand so whos did rdm now ? we have all pov's and its on the WAY .

goodluck.
Well should i upload pov of u literally rdming us at our own house by saying "GET OUTTA MY AREA" lmao what a joke ur meaningless threats ain't worth anything. Your family just rule breaks all the time and think they gonna get away with It? Stop ruining RP for others my guy :)

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 142607 will receive a punishment for rdm

ID 154449 will receive a punishment for rdm

ID 96475 will receive a punishment for rdm

ID 96713 will receive a punishment for RDM

ID 96475 will receive a punishment for rdm

ID 100965 will receive a punishment for rdm

ID 51858 will receive a punishment for mixing

for next time you all will come to a forum with toxicity you will al recieve a forum warning
this is your only warning to not do it again!!

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom