Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryuk Shinigami
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 29, 2022
Time of violation
11:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WK1IEqGPF2o

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player
That's no RDM because you guys had a situation like 2-3 mins before this pov when u gave demands to some1 else and not showing it here.
second of all at 0:33 u see ID 48122 talking to you while running inside (u didn't hear it all).
and last u guys were using discord for ic info so u should be punished for MG.

Ryuk Shinigami

Server EN#1
Player
That's no RDM because you guys had a situation like 2-3 mins before this pov when u gave demands to some1 else and not showing it here.
second of all at 0:33 u see ID 48122 talking to you while running inside (u didn't hear it all).
and last u guys were using discord for ic info so u should be punished for MG.
You guys are the reason the roleplay quality of the city is going down day by days. I won't say anything else, I'll just wait for the administration team to take right decision. Good Luck!

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player
You guys are the reason the roleplay quality of the city is going down day by days. I won't say anything else, I'll just wait for the administration team to take right decision. Good Luck!
got to say its really weird that you're talking about rp quality while using discord.. just sayin 🤷‍♂️
Good Luck!

Ryuk Shinigami

Server EN#1
Player
got to say its really weird that you're talking about rp quality while using discord.. just sayin 🤷‍♂️
Good Luck!
Do you even know what Meta Gaming is ? It's using OOC information to get advantage in IC. Did I forward any information that's related to the specific roleplay situation to someone who was in that channel ? I can use discord to talk with my friends unless I am gaining extra advantage from it. Go read the rules first boy 🤦

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player
Do you even know what Meta Gaming is ? It's using OOC information to get advantage in IC. Did I forward any information that's related to the specific roleplay situation to someone who was in that channel ? I can use discord to talk with my friends unless I am gaining extra advantage from it. Go read the rules first boy 🤦
I didn't know that telepathically talking is realistic.. if you're speaking to your friends and no1 next to you hears it it can be considered as advantage. don't teach me the rules buddy.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
I don't see an issue tbh.... he is running after you and asking you point a un on him and once he sees the threat he shoots you.
there is NO break rule

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
LMAO that's EXACTLY what you did. you used info from IC, and u told your IC friends in discord so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom