Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Hello everyone my name is Sheriff Larry Mcgavin I am the current and most recent leader of the San Andreas highway patrol. As a longtime officer i know and I’m sure others want to know exactly what it takes to be an officer before joining. We at SAHP are dedicated to protecting and serving our citizens in the north. From paleto bay to the end of sandy shores We at SAHP take pride in keeping the streets and highways in our jurisdiction clean and safe for our citizens by suppressing gang activity in the north and making sure everyone follows traffic laws and codes to the best of our ability…

what does the title of deputy within SAHP entail?: Being a officer for us is so much more than just taking people to jail we believe firmly in community policing showing the citizens of San Andreas sometimes the best decision isn’t always the first one we enjoy having independent thinkers within our organization people that will take into consideration the situation of any giving.

Daily duties within the SAHP: as a patrol officer your job is to patrol the highways and roads of our jurisdiction, writing out fines to those that breaks the traffic code laws and taking to jail those that commit Crimes within the north patrol your sector with your fellow officer and keep your fellow officer safe always having each other’s backs is a very very big thing we need To always be aware of our surroundings

Inconclusion: joining the SAHP is not only a commitment to the people of San Andreas but it’s a commitment to your self to take on large responsibility on your shoulders is not a light decision but it’s a decision that you can be proud making and one that will pay dividends in the long run…

—Sheriff Larry Mcgavin

Last edited:
Top Bottom