Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Spitty Rio
Administrators nickname
All
Date
Aug 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
No need

Spitty Rio

account lost☹️
Player
I know i did something like child but u need to accept . I am requesting so many times from so many days to admin for this problem but no one responded

My Name is Spitty Rio in ic
I am get banned so many days ago reason account sharing Yes it is my mistake . I can’t change past .But i learn form mistake. I did not get single punishment after that even in ICLy . Im promising u i did not do that mistake my brother turned his account on my pc while i am on trip . Don’t judge by my past . Please give opportunity to me
If i did another mistake i will leave grand rp

Spitty Rio

account lost☹️
Player

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
apply then the curator of supports will check it, and if you got selected you will get to know, and kindly please do not copy and paste application then hope to get accepted​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom