Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roberto_Selfy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2022
Time of violation
19:49
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ack8tp

Ramazan Killa

Player
Player
shut your mouth and go close your gang before get warn u little dog also i see a lot things about u guys who lick whos ass xD
And where is ur gang oww wait u dont have the english for it. First go and learn english and after go lick some asses okay monke

YueFei

#Martenn
Player
And where is ur gang oww wait u dont have the english for it. First go and learn english and after go lick some asses okay monke
i dont have gang also i dont have time for gang too i have a life also if i have it i wait for 3 warn i cant close my gang like a pussio mean like u

Ramazan Killa

Player
Player
i dont have gang also i dont have time for gang too i have a life also if i have it i wait for 3 warn i cant close my gang like a pussio mean like u
First let me help you with english.
I dont have a gang and i also dont have the time for it cause i do have a life even if i did have a gang il wait for it till it has 3 warnings i am not gonna close my gang like a pussio as you did.

This is english retard ass first learn english.

Also u forget to say that you dont have the english for it

Ramazan Killa

Player
Player
Imma not waste my great time for a retard who doesnt know english .

Last edited:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
yo, im playing in the server since 2018, and i figured that the family under "We The Opps" breaks the most rules.

They should be punished.

A warning is enough, please consider my suggestion, admins.

Thanks!
Since 2018? Come on man, we were celebrating the first year of the server in the past months :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom