Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roberto_Selfy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2022
Time of violation
19:49
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ack8tp

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
you are saying this rn but when it comes to irl you are gonna beg like daddy pls dont hit me :D
U can continue licking ur bro's ass, you can text me whenever u want.
unknown.png

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
I've been reading the forums and just laughing, it didn't occur to me to make funny comments about useless discussions but I'm only writing for those who are happy when they ban me.
You are all dogs who have not left the computer and have not yet earned their own money, begging for money from your friends or brothers even in-game.
Don't bark and humiliate yourself here, you're just toxic, you're drooling and I'm so happy to curse your face, now I want you to know, keep playing lifeless gta.

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
You haven't been completely robbed, you still have an illegal item on you and there are 10 ppl standing around u with guns, but you still tryin to get away from them 🤣
He's been told to leave, didnt u watch????.. LOL (think a bit)

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Denied
however

ID 188290 will receive a punishment for foreign language in public/VDM

You were not fully complying (you kept doing circles, and literally stopping) and also doing fear rp, why would you ever stop when there are bullets heading your direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom