Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zander Rohdes
Administrators nickname
alex_odd
Date
Aug 3, 2022
Time
8/3/2022 00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1003402461911977995/1004481440039317594/unknown.png

stackb

Player
Player
I messaged the admins explaining my sexuality and how I felt disrespected at the fact that I couldn't have same sex marriage. The admin simply responded with "Ok", then I followed up my message explaining how that's even more disrespectful to just respond like that because my family has spent 1000's of dollars on this server and to have my sexuality disrespected is hurtful. Then another Admin followed up with " Please make a suggestion on email" and further explained where I make the suggestion, I then said "Thank you that's how an admin should reply, I now know how to follow up and I will be making a report on the other guy for saying ok" then I get blocked? Not only blocked I was blocked for "having a rude and toxic conversation with admin" (I'd like to know what was rude or toxic about me feeling disrespected) Thats not being disrespectful nor toxic in admin reports at all I was simply following the practices GRANDRP Teaches us to follow, you can't block someone for literally following the rules or expressing the way the rules made them feel. I didn't express it in the wrong way whatso ever, I'd imagine High command has logs and I don't have to post POV. for an incident of this nature. Regardless the people of the server fund the upkeep from what I read through donations, so if I contributed (which I have) I'd imagine I have the right to send a message about the same sex marriage, in which I felt disrespected. Thanks in advance. I own a business in IRL and I would never reply to a client with "OK" especially when they are feeling disrespected. I was following all rules in server and don't believe the steps I took were wrong at all.

stackb

Player
Player
Also wanted to follow up with these 2 links, I had someone ask an Admin "How do I got about reporting an admin" and he replied with "on the forums" as you can see in the following screenshots therefore, I simply was following the EXACT PRACTICES GrandRP preaches.

pablo blart

Player
Player
I had a similar experience nine months ago. stay strong my brother. Admins think they can do whatever they want, there's gotten be some stronger admin training. especially in this case when offending someone's sexuality.

stackb

Player
Player
I had a similar experience nine months ago. stay strong my brother. Admins think they can do whatever they want, there's gotten be some stronger admin training. especially in this case when offending someone's sexuality.
Ayooo I appreciate it especially from someone with over a year of forums experience! Thanks everyone for the support! KEEP BUMPIN IT! Admins need to know its okay to be gay.

Arian Smith

Player
Player
are you kidding me? that's not against rules dude
it's not disrespectful to admin its only normal massage :mad:

Dawntoad

Player
Player
that's insane i hope something like this doesn't happen to me it honestly scares me to speak my opinion if the community is being ran by tyrants i hope this issue gets resolved and addressed at least in a positive way

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom