Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chilly Sanchez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 5, 2022
Time of violation
01:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPa1KWHNY7E

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player
those guys probably killed as well the first guy that I see dead in the POV after leaving my fam garage.
as you can also see the guy that killed me after barely letting me finish give him demands, don't know the rules thinking that the fact that I am RPing with him gives him reason to shoot me with out any RP.
I'm pretty sure the other people in my POV have their own and I'll ask them to upload it to this thread.

Timestamps
0:10 giving him demands.
3:09 killing some1 else (probably without any RP as well but as I said I'm gonna ask the guy who died there to upload his own POV)

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Hey, in addition to all this (same situation, same time) they did it to me a bit before
this is the video.
they are always coming to how fam house, waiting for our members to come there and killing them every time again and again, and this is and example of me going to the fam house, giving him demands to leave but he kills me already

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player
Maybe they are not unofficial family but I still think they need to get some kind of warning, this family started harassing our family recently and keep provoking our fam members (some of them are new members and want to leave our family because of that).

ilokarchava

Player
Player
that's my POV of the same situation, unfortunately I have not sound for some reason but in 0:22 in my POV you can see above Thomas head (my fam member) the speaker icon that indicates that he is speaking but non for the other guy who is rdming. Addition to the ID that mentioned in this report ID 111252 and ID 114764 should also get punished for the same rule break

WOLF.CRIPS

Player
Player
that's my POV of the same situation, unfortunately I have not sound for some reason but in 0:22 in my POV you can see above Thomas head (my fam member) the speaker icon that indicates that he is speaking but non for the other guy who is rdming. Addition to the ID that mentioned in this report ID 111252 and ID 114764 should also get punished for the same rule break

There is no sound in the video

WOLF.CRIPS

Player
Player

Where is the problem with the video? hhhhhhhhhhhhh Everything is within the law

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player

It's really sad that you own a family in this city and don't know the rules, if given demands you cannot shoot you have to give demands back or role-play in any way that match to the situation and allows you to shoot back..

Chilly Sanchez

Player
Player
There is no sound in the video
you just mentioned what this guy you replyed to said in his message.. He said and I quote "unfortunately I have not sound for some reason but..."
read everything and please don't reply for no reason.

Thomas Vee

Player
Player

Bruh I didnt even manage to say 5,4,3,2,1 because he killed me early. he cant do it I didnt gave him demands yet. I told him (please leave the area you in my garden you have 5 second I didnt say 4 3 2 1 and he killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom