Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Furious Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/STiotzZ

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
These people were my turfers for Marabunta during S4 of turfs which was won by us , the blue pikachu hoodie was passed to id 962 to be worn as provided in the proof but they insisted on holding it for a few days so i gave them till sunday but they sold the hoodie to ID 191 else without my permission or consent as well as deleted chats.

Proof i never consented onto selling the hoodie to ID 191

Last edited:

Faiz

Player
Player
These people were my turfers for Marabunta during S4 of turfs which was won by us , the blue pikachu hoodie was passed to id 962 to be worn as provided in the proof but they insisted on holding it for a few days so i gave them till sunday but they sold the hoodie to ID 191 else without my permission or consent as well as deleted chats.

Proof i never consented onto selling the hoodie to ID 191
Whats this gotta do with me?? I literally dont know whats happening why is my id there? in all your screenshots theres is nothing to do with me nor my id? so im confused as to how any of this correlates to me literally all your 'proofs' have no correlation to me so i dont know what his has to do with me at all your putting down random id's with no proof against them your literally deceiving admins

Last edited:

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Any off-topic comments or Toxicity will receive forum ban.

Mylo

Player
Player
all the turfers including the bolos and you allowed to sell as seen with this proof from days ago and you are clearly trying to deceive admins with dms with id 191 made today which is clearly seen and accussing ids 2989,149,578,361 not even involved
i dont know why u are lying and have the nerve trying to deceive the curator of admins

Carter

Player
Player
I never even turfed once for marabunta nor know what's going on, you are trying to deceive admins by saying random ids and lying saying i turfed when i never. I'm totally clueless what's going on and for you to lie and make false accusations about us due to your personal grudge about us and want us to get punished something we didn't do. There is no evidence i turfed or had any involvemt in this situation so please stop lying to admins.

Furious Bolo

Player
all the turfers including the bolos and you allowed to sell as seen with this proof from days ago and you are clearly trying to deceive admins with dms with id 191 made today which is clearly seen and accussing ids 2989,149,578,361 not even involved
i dont know why u are lying and have the nerve trying to deceive the curator of admins

1. [05:39]

2. [05:39]

No one is deceiving admins here the hoodie was passed to Droppa yip and was being worn by other yips as well which i granted permission till sunday none of the bolos had intention of selling and were just trolling which they accepted

Furious Bolo

Player
I never even turfed once for marabunta nor know what's going on, you are trying to deceive admins by saying random ids and lying saying we turfed when we never. I'm totally clueless what's going on and for you to lie and make false accusations about us due to your personal grudge about us and want us to get punished something we didn't do. There is no evidence i turfed or had any involvemt in this situation so please stop lying to admins.
u were one of the people who wore the hoodie so you are involved as well my buddie no one is lying all of the yips whose ids were mentioned wore the hoodie and posted on marketplace and deleted it after selling the hoodie Reviewing admin can check the channel logs

Mylo

Player
Player
No one is deceiving admins here the hoodie was passed to Droppa yip and was being worn by other yips as well which i granted permission till sunday none of the bolos had intention of selling and were just trolling which they acc
can you show me evidence 578, wore the hoodie your lies are just coming out
and now your saying others were trolling when they all of them had the similar prices up for sale who were all apart of the turf team

Faiz

Player
Player
u were one of the people who wore the hoodie so you are involved as well my buddie no one is lying all of the yips whose ids were mentioned wore the hoodie and posted on marketplace and deleted it after selling the hoodie Reviewing admin can check the channel logs
You say all the people whos id's was listed wore the hoodie yet 578 never wore the hoodie once please before lying to admins show proof of id 578 wearing the blue hoodie also you say i posted it on marketplace trying to 'sell' it please show me proof of me doing this

Furious Bolo

Player
Return the hoodie or get bans idc i will still be receiving the hoodie back.

Furious Bolo

Player
You say all the people whos id's was listed wore the hoodie yet 578 never wore the hoodie once please before lying to admins show proof of id 578 wearing the blue hoodie also you say i posted it on marketplace trying to 'sell' it please show me proof of me doing this
Logs will be checked fairly by admins so dont stress it

Carter

Player
Player
Bro u make no sense all of marabunta turf team wore the hoodie so me just trying on a hoodie makes no sense as I'm not responsible for others action so yet again you are lying and trying to make out like I was apart of the deal when I was not, please stop lying.

Carter

Player
Player
Logs will show as you stated as I tried it on for a couple of mins it does not involve me in the situation as the rest of marabunta team also tried it on so does it make them all accountable? No it does not, stop Trying to involve people not involved.

Furious Bolo

Player
Bro u make no sense all of marabunta turf team wore the hoodie so me just trying on a hoodie makes no sense as I'm not responsible for others action so yet again you are lying and trying to make out like I was apart of the deal when I was not, please stop lying.
since u posted on marketplace yes u are verry much of a part in here and stop spamming on ur keyboard let the admins decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom