Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
19:38
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/164083/#post-581780

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
Today i got punisched for GR 3.2 (4 days) but i didnt insult the parents and i will never insult someone parents for a game im a friendly person who dont like to be insult or insult someone and yesterday we had some issue with a family name Crips and they just shooted us and start insulting us for no reason and as u can see how he vdm us
i never break a rule u can watch my logs my history i always respect the rules and i never made bad things in server so please forgive me this time and i promise this will be the last time and i apoligoze for this mistake and i apologise to Player in the POV and i enjoy a lot in ur project i play daily +12 im having fun with friends i hope i will be back soon to play with my friends

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
clear video off insutling i dont know why ho saying i dont insult but okey

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
The rule clearly says that mentioning parents is forbidden not only insulting

3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom