Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leeky Gbando
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin Bill Austin
Date
Aug 8, 2022
Time
18:48
Proofs
no proof

leeky gbando

Player
Player
i am wrongfully accused of this i dont got pov but the video the victim provides should be enough prove to encounter this first of all his video is not 1 minute long its 52 seconds i thought pov was strictly to 1 minute

second of all if you peep the video real good you aw i was hopping out of the car to shoo the cop because i was alreaqdy in a situation with them because they shot at me in the city

i even gave the person the demand to not follow me while i was in this situation so but he kept following me what is against the rules so just because he got pov and i do not doesnt mean he is right you should watch the video real good and pay attention and see it from my view

i have a lot of expierience in this city i wouldnt randomly start shooting in the city i know better then that as i said i dont pov i know you got a lot of posts so yo be going quik through those application but all i ask is if you spend more time to check the video and see it from my view then youll understand the situation better

leeky gbando

Player
Player
you even hear in the last seconds in the video i told him he shoudnt follow me but he cut that out too for his own benefits like he framing me deadass

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom