Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Aiden Bolt
Administrators nickname
William Miller
Date
Oct 23, 2021
Time
00:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6PfUhy_MagY

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
So I saw this guy as my fellow SAHP officer and there is no way Im going to disrepsect him with the TWERK animation, as you can clearly see in the video, I was using fast access to do the animation. When I realized that it was the wrong animation, I cancelled it. I have like all the fast access in my setting so mistake happended. Please reconsider my ban! Thank you

Sorry about the video sound that there is some problem exporting sound.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
So I saw this guy as my fellow SAHP officer and there is no way Im going to disrepsect him with the TWERK animation, as you can clearly see in the video, I was using fast access to do the animation. When I realized that it was the wrong animation, I cancelled it. I have like all the fast access in my setting so mistake happended. Please reconsider my ban! Thank you

Sorry about the video sound that there is some problem exporting sound.
It doesn't look like its a mistake as you went up to him and did it and if you did actually mean to do another animation why didn't you do it as in your POV and the POV of the person who reported it we can only see you start twerking when you saw your other friend twerking on him and not do any other animation after, I will be waiting for higher admin's response

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
you can say that I mean I'm not complaining or anything but to be honest that was a total mistake from me. I was about to do the laying down next to him,not twerking to be honest. But it is your decision tho.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
you can say that I mean I'm not complaining or anything but to be honest that was a total mistake from me. I was about to do the laying down next to him,not twerking to be honest. But it is your decision tho.
I am willing to reduce the ban time but I will be waiting for higher admins response for now to see if I'm allowed to or not or if they have something else in mind

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Thank you, I will be waiting for the decision. It is all good if you can't do anything!

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
As the person who wrote out the report, I didn’t notice that this specific person was using the twerk animation on top of me when it first happened. I didn’t notice it until after I went to go get POV of the incident to report other player so I decided to add this player to the report. Now, hours after it got accepted, and seeing this player’s POV. I can understand now that it was truly an accident. If Chief admin will accept this player’s ban appeal, I will be one to advocate for it.

Alex Odd

Hello
for amoral actions we don't have any reduced ban, next time u will be careful with ur actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom