Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule Breaks | Playboy Family (10764, 142262, 125883, 0000, 5003, 85034)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
10764, 5003, 85034
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2022
Time of violation
6:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4LaASai3qwo

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
ID 10764 runs into greenzone safety

ID 142262 FEARRP does not follow the demands

ID 125883 Insulting Parents
ID 142262 OOC insulting while dead
ID 0000 Running into GZ
ID 10764 Running into GZ

084de273e54cb12980f3ddd6956e4fda.png

4fb69612538b65fa72e7af5f7081d3c7.png

ID 5003 Stalling
ID 5003 NoFearRP

ID 85034 NoFearRP

ID 31765 Running into GZ

Last edited:

M777

Player
Player

ID 0000 Running into GZ
ID 10764 Running into GZ

ID 5003 Stalling
ID 5003 NoFearRP

ID 85034 NoFearRP

ID 31765 Running into GZ
i didn’t mean to take the gun out it was just bugged out in my screen so i put it back in but it toke it out. if i FearRped or stalled i wouldn’t have gave you shit the second time you revived me either. Also post the vids where your homies vdmed the shit out of me after i killed you and your other gang member

Smoky

Player
Player
You couldve maybe used the wasted time on this report to lose some of your obesity

Pentium III

Player
Player
Just AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lemme answer as an ID: 142262

You are absolutely a loser man. Seriously you need to get banned from this server. I already know the rules better than you, and as you can see that I prefer to go fukin jail than listen to your shitty demands or what you saying. If you would like to fight against me via the forum, let's do this.

In first seconds of the video, everyone can see that I wrote "Remember always, you guys started it" and I wrote this because you guys killed me twice in a row at there. You guys tried to rob me, I had two choices to take, I picked red pills, and boom! Who the fuck are you guys and how do you dare to give demands to me hahahaha, If you think that you doing RP, then you should listen to my suggestion and call the admin at that point, they could gonna send me to the demorgan and that's all. I already got and rather to go jail than listen to your shitty things. But you prefer to come forum and put some shitty things because you just want that trying to smear the name of a big family and a lot of better players than you.

About the finger case, as you can see that my IC doing it. Press G, put it to your fav action list, and here you go! I like to use this anytime to anyone. Don't take it personally, but if you will take it, feel free to use it whenever you want. You can't consider it as disrespectful, remember always, you guys started it.

Mmh, last case, If you're considering this as OOC insulting for calling you "forum shit", please fuck off and look at the threads which you opened. Almost all of them looks like you running around the city and get POVs and screenshots to make another bullshit topic in forum. LMFAO. If you would like to talk about OOC, lemme know, feel free. But remember always, you guys started it.

I keep behind my words. I always tried to avoid trouble but here is a deal, if you will be gentle and kind against me I will be more if you will toxic and shit against me I will be more either.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Just AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lemme answer as an ID: 142262

You are absolutely a loser man. Seriously you need to get banned from this server. I already know the rules better than you, and as you can see that I prefer to go fukin jail than listen to your shitty demands or what you saying. If you would like to fight against me via the forum, let's do this.

In first seconds of the video, everyone can see that I wrote "Remember always, you guys started it" and I wrote this because you guys killed me twice in a row at there. You guys tried to rob me, I had two choices to take, I picked red pills, and boom! Who the fuck are you guys and how do you dare to give demands to me hahahaha, If you think that you doing RP, then you should listen to my suggestion and call the admin at that point, they could gonna send me to the demorgan and that's all. I already got and rather to go jail than listen to your shitty things. But you prefer to come forum and put some shitty things because you just want that trying to smear the name of a big family and a lot of better players than you.

About the finger case, as you can see that my IC doing it. Press G, put it to your fav action list, and here you go! I like to use this anytime to anyone. Don't take it personally, but if you will take it, feel free to use it whenever you want. You can't consider it as disrespectful, remember always, you guys started it.

Mmh, last case, If you're considering this as OOC insulting for calling you "forum shit", please fuck off and look at the threads which you opened. Almost all of them looks like you running around the city and get POVs and screenshots to make another bullshit topic in forum. LMFAO. If you would like to talk about OOC, lemme know, feel free. But remember always, you guys started it.

I keep behind my words. I always tried to avoid trouble but here is a deal, if you will be gentle and kind against me I will be more if you will toxic and shit against me I will be more either.
this is gold

Pentium III

Player
Player
this is gold
May I call you a racist? Will you count it as insulting? Because you already got your punishment bcoz of racism in the past ha? Or maybe you had toxicity against admins also? You did it whole thing which I mentioned, right? Mmh, hahahah, what a mess in your past man. Because nowadays, if you do kinda these behaves you gonna get permaban. Idk why authorities closing their eyes to you.

Even after your 2nd chance, we seen that your mentality and attitudes are still the same, still like an asshole.

At least I reach them in the archive about you. Hahahah. Look at these things man, a lot of VDM RDM CL, violation of Gen.Rules Event Rules and bla bla, now you blaming a lot of ppl for nothing ^^

As I said, You need to get banned from this server.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
May I call you a racist? Will you count it as insulting? Because you already got your punishment bcoz of racism in the past ha? Or maybe you had toxicity against admins also? You did it whole thing which I mentioned, right? Mmh, hahahah, what a mess in your past man. Because nowadays, if you do kinda these behaves you gonna get permaban. Idk why authorities closing their eyes to you.

Even after your 2nd chance, we seen that your mentality and attitudes are still the same, still like an asshole.

At least I reach them in the archive about you. Hahahah. Look at these things man, a lot of VDM RDM CL, violation of Gen.Rules Event Rules and bla bla, now you blaming a lot of ppl for nothing ^^

As I said, You need to get banned from this server.
how am I racist when my best friend for 20 years / fam leader is black?

you're a joke, the "racism" you see in my past report is from me saying "wallah habibi" and some arabic guy thinks I was racist because I don't speak arabic fluently.

you don't even know me. I'm an asshole for reporting people breaking rules?

aren't rules set to be followed? Everyone on the server breaks rules and they expect to get away with it daily.
I report them and they all get what they deserve, if I break rules I expect people to do the same thing to me..
this is how rules work.

As for my report history.. I have been playing the server for about 2 years everyday maining ghetto...
what do you expect is going to happen homie. I bet you havent stepped foot inside the ghetto

Sin

Player
Player
im 125883,
what i did for parent insult, are u okey dude?
i just watching ur ghetto fight XD
and also i was talking w other guy.

Last edited:

SAM Gutka

Player
Player
id 125883 was speaking with me and u can clearly see u r far away and its the reason chat is is light gray colour before being a forum warrior stop meta gaming everytime

M777

Player
Player

you're a joke, the "racism" you see in my past report is from me saying "wallah habibi" and some arabic guy thinks I was racist because I don't speak arabic fluently.

aren't rules set to be followed? Everyone on the server breaks rules and they expect to get away with it daily.
I report them and they all get what they deserve, if I break rules I expect people to do the same thing to me..
this is how rules work.

As for my report history.. I have been playing the server for about 2 years everyday maining ghetto...
what do you expect is going to happen homie. I bet you havent stepped foot inside the ghetto
LOL “2 years” “maining ghetto” You were an irrelevant LSPD officer reporting ppl left and right less than a year ago. relax 60k ID reject

Hov Cartier

Player
Player

this is how rules work.

"my friend for 20 years is black so im not racist" headass, look in the mirror before u talk about us fanboy, ive heard you use the n word freely when you were in playboy multiple times and youre probably as white as snow.

Pentium III

Player
Player

this is how rules work.

Hahahahahahah what a shame for you man. You consider yourself as a not racist because of your friendship. Pathetic.

Your first correct point is I don’t know you, yup it’s correct, and you are an asshole, totally agreed. I don’t even care who the fuck you are, but I know that you are the one who just interest with a lot of shits and who has generally bullshit ideas in mind.

You were break rules for many many times according to your past and still trying to explain me that how rules are work. Just AHAHAHAHAHA again. I don’t give a fuck that you spending your time in ghetto or not, and doesn't change the fact that you've been breaking the rules over and over, and it certainly doesn't justify you man.

As I said for several times, you need get banned from this server, you and your shit behaves should fuck off from here.

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player

ID 0000 Running into GZ
ID 10764 Running into GZ

ID 5003 Stalling
ID 5003 NoFearRP

ID 85034 NoFearRP

ID 31765 Running into GZ
HOW DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE TIME TO CRY ON THE FORUMS! Like you come on here to cry all the time! Honestly i'd be more focused on buying a t shirt so the world don't have to see what you show on your streams :cautious:

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player

this is how rules work.

IMAGINE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE FACT YOU AREN'T RACIST! Could never be me. you hopped more families than most girls i know that have jumped on **** , Biggest clown i know and that will always stand, but dont justify the fact you aint racist, when we all know you are!

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
im 125883,
what i did for parent insult, are u okey dude?
i just watching ur ghetto fight XD
and also i was talking w other guy.
You are talking about someones dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom