Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeus Dior
Administrators nickname
Bill Austin
Date
Aug 14, 2022
Time
14:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yo1HxS4Lp04

Zeusssss

West X LSPD
Player
Hello There, Its Zeus Dior So i got a warning by Bill Austin Iam Not Complaining about him Iam just telling that i know i made mistake and iam ready mend it iam really sorry about that and it will not be repeated again i just got confused in the situation and i called for backup when i was in my car and i was not in gun point basically we got a suspect for atm robbery and we were taking him to the car i got in and was waiting for my companion then sinaloa came and told us to leave then i called backup and got out of car and complyed with them and was trying to get in the car but i was having some issues.

Zeusssss

West X LSPD
Player
Hello There, Its Zeus Dior So i got a warning by Bill Austin Iam Not Complaining about him Iam just telling that i know i made mistake and iam ready mend it iam really sorry about that and it will not be repeated again i just got confused in the situation and i called for backup when i was in my car and i was not in gun point basically we got a suspect for atm robbery and we were taking him to the car i got in and was waiting for my companion then sinaloa came and told us to leave then i called backup and got out of car and complyed with them and was trying to get in the car but i was having some issues.
Plz delete this thread

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom