Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pearson Herrera
Administrators nickname
Ross Dejigallo
Date
Jun 8, 2021
Time
15:50
Proofs
https://streamable.com/yh3t49

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
So Ross has been a part of TSM from another server and came over here, since then he has been incredible OOC toxic mentioning OOC information regarding multiple members of our Family. We are not angels by any means but have competition with many Gangs and Family but when it comes to intentionally trying to Dox people IRL this is where it draws the line.

They have doxed many of there own members, mentioned things regarding peoples IRL life and also leaked info regarding Personal Information. For someone who is an active Discord Moderator and a Leader of an Organisation to act like this and not receive any punishment.

There have been multiple occasions of me joining GRP voice channels and people mentioning things about me IRL and my Wife IRL which is one of the reasons that she stopped playing. Saying things about her OOC and mentioning other information.

I have more proof that this occurred but do not want to leak more information however will send this to admins on request:

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
I personally didn’t dox anyone. This doesn’t prove anything. The famous doxxer himself Joey bing is the culprit. I don’t care enough to go through someone’s family pictures and find what they look like to be honest. Just cuz he’s in my dms talking about it doesn’t really mean anything. Can’t control when someone sends pics to me. I have ss of chat with him to prove it. Seems to me pearson is trying to take this out of context and is getting ss sent to him from currently perma banned players who already are doxxing one of my close friends.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
@cheifkeif2269 It doesn't matter when the information was leaked, even saying this your guilty by association. To allow someone in a position of power in this server to openly IRL threaten to send things to someone's home or leak IRL information is disgusting and these people should not be allowed in a server.

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
And this from months ago, that convo has nothing to do with the server even so this is just petty and pointless. Think 80 percent of the server would be banned from stuff they’ve done in the past if that’s how it was too

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
@cheifkeif2269 It doesn't matter when the information was leaked, even saying this your guilty by association. To allow someone in a position of power in this server to openly IRL threaten to send things to someone's home or leak IRL information is disgusting and these people should not be allowed in a server.
the guys who doxxed you are the ones sending these screenshots you really want me to post it here?

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Ross Why did you mention his mother IC, rule break itself, Why are you threatening Players OOC sending things to there house? Why are all of you talking about pictures of my wife in the "TSM" Discord. You guys are disgusting and got disbanded once for toxicity and are still here. Just because you guys have donated a lot of Money shouldn't think you guys have protection. Having people who openly Dox people in the server provides a nervous energy as there are so many repercussions than can come from playing an RP server.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Your missing the issue here, You are a part of a group who openly doxes people, even now saying you are going to post evidence that your group did dox me is still disgusting. You threatening people IRL and even mixing this ICLY to mention peoples names and talk about related family members. This server is growing massively and to have someone this toxic is an issue because who is safe?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;
  • It has been more than 2 days since the issuance of the penalty (there are exceptions);
  • + Ross is not an admin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom