Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isabell Zantos
Administrators nickname
Max Madayro
Date
Aug 7, 2022
Time
15:00
Proofs
Rejected - Entbannungsantrag

Isabell Zantos

Player
Player
ID: 848

Ingamename: Isabell Zantos

Why you got banned: Account ownership 1.1 | Created account is property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded.

How long have you been banned: Permanently

Dear GrandRP project management,
Dear Mazhor Pluxury,
I dearly hope this text isn’t coming across as annoying straight away due to its length. I care a lot about this project, Grand RP however.

A lot of people are looking for compensation and distraction from their real life in this game and this is how I found this game aswell.
I desperately wanted to play, but just couldn’t get Grand running, because I had never played GTA RP before.
That’s why I decided to join the Discord and message an Admin. Straight away, the Chief Administrator of DE02 at that time, Rainer Schindler answered me. He helped me and got the game running for me. After that even a friendship developed.
Shortly after, the announcement for a new Server, DE03 hit the Discord. That was my opportunity to take part in a project like this, from Day 1 and maybe even help the project, as a player.
My goal, my ambition was to lead an organization one day. I started on launch, the 24th of December and even spent money on the game. That’s how I was able to afford, buying my dream house on the 26th in the auction. I have never sold that house and through my ban, I will potentially lose that house very soon.
I spent months in the Medical Department, where I became the vice director eventually. I also spent many weeks in the Police Department and my last occupation was as vice Gouverneur of Los Santos.
At the end of April, I decided to take a longer break from the game as I was due a big surgery in June, which cost me a lot of money. So I decided to spend more time working in preparation for that and with that less time on Grand. Before that I had done the opposite and was actually working less, to spend more time on this project. Being self-employed, I had the luxury to make those decisions with little long-term effect on my job. That’s why I decided to spend some down-time from work, on the months I had been spending on this server.
Since December I met a lot of new people, eventually I decided to meet up with a couple of them in real life. Among them are admins, leaders from different organizations and other players. I have regularly spent time with my best friend Enzo Page (who I met on the 26th of December).

How did the Logins happen that led to my ban? Enzo Page and I have met up a few times and during that time I wasn’t aware of the situation with the Social Club Accounts. There are many pictures from those meetings, a few admins and other players could confirm that Enzo Page is in those pictures and that we have indeed met up in real life.
I have never had anything bad in mind for anyone on this project, I have spent many, many hours on this Server and I never even had much off-time on the server, as I even there, have always been working for the MD, LSPD, Gov, or whatever organization I was working for at that time.
As I got banned, I had been the Vice Gouverneur and had asked for approval to be allowed to stream, by the State Administration. I had gotten hardware to be ready to stream soon and wanted to support Grand that way.

I had never done anything bad or against the rules on Grand up until that point, so the Administration never had to punish me. I was never willingly trying to annoy anyone either. Only once was I sent to prison by the administration for Meta-Gaming. I sent a report and in the video, you could hear in the video clip, that I was about to call somebody on Discord, not who or anything, just the calling sound.

Dear Mazhor, I had never had any bad intentions to hurt anyone, or put anyone at a disadvantage!
I plead for a second chance, to let me re-join the project and once again try to help the players have fun on this game.

Should you want to request any of the mentioned pictures or screenshots, I can send them to you any time. You can find me on Discord under the name and tag: TerrierLoVe#2324

Old Threads:

ID: 848 Ingamename: Isabell Zantos Warum wurdest du gebannt?: Accountinhaber 1.1 Wie lang wurdest du gebannt?: Lt. Anzeige 60 Tage (Lt. Damer Almani Permanent) Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch?: 59 Tage Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen?: Zuallererst möchte ich mich für den Fehltritt...
gta5grand.com

ID: 848 Ingamename: Isabell Zantos Warum wurdest du gebannt?: Accountinhaber 1.1 Wie lang wurdest du gebannt?: Permanent Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch?: Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen?: Zuallererst möchte ich mich für den Fehltritt entschuldigen, ich möchte hier in keiner Form Ausreden...
gta5grand.com

Best regards,
Isabell Zantos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom