Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mobb

Player
Player
Organization: EMS

Name: Billy Mage
Nationality: Caucasian
Place of Birth: The Land Of the free
Sexuality: Straight as a circle
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: N/A
Strengths: Able to call armadillos to me
Weakness: Hair from the Shower Drain

Life Story: Just a guy that 17 living in the life of gangs and violence all around joined the force of Ems to get out and help the citizens and the city that i love now that I've done that, I'm ready to get back to doing the crime that i used to do before helping whilst helping with the citizens health. Lived a great life so far and looking to live it to the fullest and go against my grand pipis word and be bad at night and good during the day a reverse batman is what I'm known for.

Career Story: Ems worker looking to do crime on the side to keep my bag up and help with my family. Been a little distant with my family and looking forward to getting back together and run and Gunnin by my brothers and my boyfriend Connor Mage he's a little shy but I'm out in the open without relationship while I'm on duty with my Ems buddies. Life is short but gang life is even shorter time to join both career paths.

Outcome 1: Be able to do any kind of illegal activities only while OFF DUTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom