Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved 48733 188458 80878 79262 1117900 abuse bug in racing event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Monika Victor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 4, 2022
Time of violation
13:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/I9guIbMcjC8

mustafa ctn

Player
Player
they make a bug in the motor race and participate with a car. previous gübler admins gave a verbal warning. Despite this, they participate in the race with the car. In previous races, they dropped me off my bike and disqualified me. If it is free to do this, I would like to participate with my own vehicle.
It was very nice to come to these clubs. But there are people who abuse it. Thank you for your interest.

Altay Hanzade

ZEONCREW
Player
We are after the man we have been following for a long time and finally clashed and killed

unknown.png

mustafa ctn

Player
Player
Thanks for killing the man. But you are in the motor club. If you have a photo of this, it means you have a POV. Please upload a video. Those who do unfair competition should be punished.

Pasuel Osman

Player
Player
I apologize for not doing something as useless as getting a POV of an event that doesn't exist. You're right. I am also against unfair competition. I have also been knocked down by those who have raced or disrupted the car before. Racing with a car is not bug abuse, it's just failrp.

Altay Hanzade

ZEONCREW
Player
Var olmayan bir olayın bakış açısını almak kadar işe yaramaz bir şey yapmadığım için özür dilerim. Haklısın. Ben de haksız rekabete karşıyım. Ayrıca daha önce yarışan veya arabayı bozanlar tarafından yere serildim. Bir araba ile yarışmak, böcek suistimali değil, sadece failrp.
You are right, I hope they will introduce a rule for this event in the new update.

mustafa ctn

Player
Player
Admins can see who is participating in the race by car from the logs. There is already a penalty for this, my friend, they make a bug and participate in the event.
I'm sure you know the rules better than I do. you are an old player.
I can't have a grudge against anyone. but if a few people are punished for this reason. The probability of these events recurring decreases.

mustafa ctn

Player
Player
When I contacted the in-game admin, he stated that he did not see a car in the race. appears at the beginning of the video. but there are a few people who participate in the race by car. Admin Alex said that it is forbidden to participate in the race by car

mustafa ctn

Player
Player
Reviewing
Thanks for your review. It may be a small detail that you overlooked. There are those who participate in the race with someone else's vehicle. Those who sit in the trunk or inside the vehicle may have participated in the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom