Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Fear RP, Stalling, Metagaming, Mercy Killing | ID 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Conner Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 9, 2021
Time of violation
20:47
Proofs
https://streamable.com/wfev6z

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
I am reporting this player for breaking the rules above.

We was doing the components family event when we killed a bunch of people and decided to rob a bunch of them with it being out of the city. This individual decided to refuse to do pushups under gunpoint clearly not fearing for his characters life. It's become a common issue with this particular player to fail to obide by the Fear RP rules and would rather get sent to demorgan than do it because it's our family and it's becoming a bit of a problem as we just want to play and continue IC and keep it that way. There is no OOC motivation behind this as in Bloods we have been making every gang and every player do the same thing, it's nothing personal and it's just IC. We are getting portrayed to be "OOC Toxic" towards this particular family when the reality is whilst we aint perfect, this family often instigates and causes such issues like this and clearly makes it "Saudi vs Playboy" like they're being targeted.

I would like to add how I and others strongly believe he Metagames his location and that he's getting robbed and stalls just long enough so his friends / family members can show up and Mercy Kill him and deny us any RP (Please check logs to see who killed him / finished him).

I would also like to add this particular player is an admin assistant, someone who should set an example and follow / know all the rules yet every similar IC interaction like this always results in him refusing to RP, Mixing and has a "Rather take a punishment" than RP attitude and it's quite concerning that someone like this is meant to be an ambassador for new players.

Last edited:

Bigi

Player
Player

We was doing the components family event when we killed a bunch of people and decided to rob a bunch of them with it being out of the city. This individual decided to refuse to do pushups under gunpoint clearly not fearing for his characters life. It's become a common issue with this particular player to fail to obide by the Fear RP rules and would rather get sent to demorgan than do it because it's our family and it's becoming a bit of a problem as we just want to play and continue IC and keep it that way. There is no OOC motivation behind this as in Bloods we have been making every gang and every player do the same thing, it's nothing personal and it's just IC. We are getting portrayed to be "OOC Toxic" towards this particular family when the reality is whilst we aint perfect, this family also instigates and causes such issues like this and clearly makes it "Saudi vs Playboy" like they're being targeted.

I would like to add how I and others strongly believe he Metagames his location and that he's getting robbed and stalls just long enough so his friends / family members can show up and Mercy Kill him and deny us any RP (Please check logs to see who killed him / finished him).

I would also like to add this particular player is an admin assistant, someone who should set an example and follow / know all the rules yet every similar IC like this always results in him refusing to RP, Mixing and has a "Rather take a punishment" than RP attitude and it's quite concerning that someone like this is meant to be an ambassador for new players.
And If am Right if you rob someone you must have Gang colors and Id 858 is not wearing no Gang colors at all and still robbing with you guys
2 and Joey yeager is Talking OOC in a IC situation

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player

We was doing the components family event when we killed a bunch of people and decided to rob a bunch of them with it being out of the city. This individual decided to refuse to do pushups under gunpoint clearly not fearing for his characters life. It's become a common issue with this particular player to fail to obide by the Fear RP rules and would rather get sent to demorgan than do it because it's our family and it's becoming a bit of a problem as we just want to play and continue IC and keep it that way. There is no OOC motivation behind this as in Bloods we have been making every gang and every player do the same thing, it's nothing personal and it's just IC. We are getting portrayed to be "OOC Toxic" towards this particular family when the reality is whilst we aint perfect, this family often instigates and causes such issues like this and clearly makes it "Saudi vs Playboy" like they're being targeted.

I would also like to add this particular player is an admin assistant, someone who should set an example and follow / know all the rules yet every similar IC interaction like this always results in him refusing to RP, Mixing and has a "Rather take a punishment" than RP attitude and it's quite concerning that someone like this is meant to be an ambassador for new players.
Nice aimbot!

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 62 will receive a punishment for Fail RP
  • I would like to note the logs state a Playboy did finish him off. He will be punished.
  • As for the colors, if a single one of them would have robbed you themselves they would have been punished. This was a family event and more than 3 are wearing 51%
  • If you are not a admin or have a side of the story to explain stop commenting on threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom