Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Disbanding SAHP, Wrongfully kicking me from Leadership | Alex Odd, James Pluxury

Rejected
Players nickname
Papi Gordo
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd James Pluxury
Date
Jun 10, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://i.ibb.co/F4MBNJf/5a134896bbb4da79fa50cd54d5410d91.png https://i.ibb.co/ZNdqMC6/20210609120932-1.jpg https://i.ibb.co/RgZcnnX/robbery.jpg

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
This is a bit of an outrage honestly, but I guess this is my only way to defend myself and explain myself.

before i begin, i am more then willing to provide more info, proof and talk to any admin or anyone needed.

Apparently this all started with this message
https://i.ibb.co/F4MBNJf/5a134896bbb4da79fa50cd54d5410d91.png

This was sent at midnight, after LSPD was already on strike for 3 days and we had the admin problem with Ryan in my previous post. Not even 12 hours later Nova Grey came to me and said the strike is understandable but we still need to show up to the robberies, I said that is no problem with me. After that I began to show up to every robbery that came up (Los Vagos https://i.ibb.co/ZNdqMC6/20210609120932-1.jpg , The families https://i.ibb.co/RgZcnnX/robbery.jpg, and hood rich (i have one of there members sending me a screenshot they took of me) . SO even tho i posted wed be going on strike, unlike LSPD, sadly our strike never happened because Nova came and talked to us to not do it anymore not even 12 hours later. Out of the respect for this city and nova i decided to not do the strike. Another complaint i heard is that we didnt have enough active members? I am not sure how when we had a 50 slot roster, we had 10+ officers on consistently patrolling, training and etc and i would do events with them. We even hosted a recruitment drive. None of this was a problem in the first 30 days of my first term and am just completely confused why im being attacked like this. I have always had gods praise me for my work in SAHP and my RPing in many scenarios.

Z.Andruw

Player
Player
Gotta throw my hat in the ring for the boys. The way this was handled was so terrible that nobody even knew what the hell was happening besides gordo.

It's felt like we have been targeted constantly by state curators, and one of the major reasons I was on less besides IRL obligations.
There's not much I can say without becoming distasteful, but I can say that this entire situation was handled exactly as I expected, with no class.

Joseph Kony

Player
Player
After evaluating several studies regarding human relationship and their deeper meanings , as well as the interpsychological behaviour of people connected to outrageous behaivor therefore developing narcissistic and other psychological attributes i come to the conclusion that this clearly is a case of mistreatment and abuse of powers.
All indications clearly show, that the so called 'nonRP' which supposedly was committed by SAHP is pure jealousy. The person responsible for this act of crime should immediately step down from all his positions.

Signed,

PsyD. Joseph Kony , approved psychologist.

License under Ugandan government.

Ralphy Rolfe

Player
Player
All I’m saying to this ... I was next to papi at this robbery. Again and again orgs have no authority and we truly bend over for all gangs,

Not name shaming but you can see from above, the way admin dealt with this whole robbery and THEN TO DISBAND SAHP is totally wrong.
No warnings on the department and all we have is great reviews about our department. Just because it was proven we was right the gods use their POWER to just get disband the department 😂

terrible.

tommy smalls

Player
Player
James even came into sahp came onto TEXT radio and said, that we are doing nothing, oh wait thats strange because at that current time i took 7 officers 3 HC with me to NG raid, after that we attended DOC to book the suspects for a over night stay in LS finest bed sit...
i called James to SAHP when i got back, and asked what that was about, i said what we didnt and he started talking about our cars and tow trucks, many times we saw "GODS" on SAHP roof watching over us, we had a rule in place we could stand around SAHP for 15mins after doing few events or a long patrol, this helps keep moral up,

on this day when James turned up we done a mass hire as requested, a lot of them where waiting around for training as we made sure training was RP as much as it could be.... but he said why dont we get just give them a pda keys to car and let them do tickets, our reply was that it was not in the best interest
of SAHP to let loose a load of newbies doing what every they wanted we had never got into trouble or had strikes we made sure we everything in our power to keep a high standard, if people got into trouble with "GODS" they would also be punished but SAHP HC

Z.Andruw

Player
Player
James even came into sahp came onto TEXT radio and said, that we are doing nothing, oh wait thats strange because at that current time i took 7 officers 3 HC with me to NG raid, after that we attended DOC to book the suspects for a over night stay in LS finest bed sit...
i called James to SAHP when i got back, and asked what that was about, i said what we didnt and he started talking about our cars and tow trucks, many times we saw "GODS" on SAHP roof watching over us, we had a rule in place we could stand around SAHP for 15mins after doing few events or a long patrol, this helps keep moral up,

on this day when James turned up we done a mass hire as requested, a lot of them where waiting around for training as we made sure training was RP as much as it could be.... but he said why dont we get just give them a pda keys to car and let them do tickets, our reply was that it was not in the best interest
of SAHP to let loose a load of newbies doing what every they wanted we had never got into trouble or had strikes we made sure we everything in our power to keep a high standard, if people got into trouble with "GODS" they would also be punished but SAHP HC
I can attest to this. Leaders get shit if their men don't do well, so we have to be under good lock. I've literally been asked to blacklist people who weren't even in SAHP because they pissed off NG. (I agreed with it but still).

Quality is absolutely paramount, and making us mass recruit and talking shit is pathetic. I can't even hide my distaste.

tommy smalls

Player
Player
1.1 The minimum term of leadership is at least 30 days, otherwise the leader is removed from his post by blocking the game account for 3 days. If the leader leaves his post with serious reason, then he is removed without a ban and his post is transferred to a trusted 9th (or other rank-deputy) or a new applications will be opened. thats the rule we saw, so technically you didnt offer it to Maxwell or my self, this has ruined the experience to a lot of us,

Abzi

Abzi
Player
If I start to count I'll have a huge list of "NonRP" things going on in the server and unfortunately SAHP won't make it to the list.
But if I point out one of them to the God's their reply is, "It is how it's done here".

/Do *Slowcaps*

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
SAHP activity is almost 0, no one see SHAP Patrol on duty on Highway, even to make insurance people or asked admins for this or have made it at NPC. Curator of state have monitored activity for last week and made decision to disband SAHP in special after last message of leader in SAHP discord.

Vigil

Player
Player
I'm not involved in this except for being a player who has had good and consistent interactions with SAHP and just wanted others to know that they were actually active and doing their jobs.

I went to SAHP just 3 days ago to buy insurance, had an officer immediately come when I paged on the NPC, and learned that most the other officers were unavailable because they were at a store robbery.

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
SAHP activity is almost 0, no one see SHAP Patrol on duty on Highway, even to make insurance people or asked admins for this or have made it at NPC. Curator of state have monitored activity for last week and made decision to disband SAHP in special after last message of leader in SAHP discord.
Alex I fail to believe this, unless its the late hours of 2 am to 6 am where we only have a few officers available (probably dealing with the high gang activity the gangs like to take advantage of this time since less people are in the city all together). If we were not there to get insurance during the day it was because I had every single officer at a robbery since it was only us showing up to each robbery. This is definitely not true, Alex I believe you are being misfed the wrong information and have MORE then enough proof to show you to back up my claims, please come and talk to me when you get a chance.

Ralphy Rolfe

Player
Player
I’m sorry Alex... 0 activity ??

is this correct or you getting us confused with another department...?

We were patrolling and even setting speed traps on a daily basis.
I can firmly say, a lot of time was put into this department. From the HC down to the officers.

we all know the reason isn’t “0 activity” And I’m sure If you was to ask your residents of los Santos - We were almost seen at all robberies or patrolling the city.
This is enough from me. But I would love to see your evidence for “0 activity”

regards
Ralhpy

Papi Gordo

Player
Player
I'm not involved in this except for being a player who has had good and consistent interactions with SAHP and just wanted others to know that they were actually active and doing their jobs.

I went to SAHP just 3 days ago to buy insurance, had an officer immediately come when I paged on the NPC, and learned that most the other officers were unavailable because they were at a store robbery.

thank you for posting this, Alex i hope you see exactly what im talking about in the previous post

proof.jpg

Shac Jay

Player
Player
We have an entire chat dedicated to when an officer is on duty or not as well as an entire section showing parking tickets that are issued so we don't double fine someone how do we fine so many people if there is virtually no one on patrol?

Gold Rokstar

Player
Player
This is a bit of an outrage honestly, but I guess this is my only way to defend myself and explain myself.

before i begin, i am more then willing to provide more info, proof and talk to any admin or anyone needed.

Apparently this all started with this message
https://i.ibb.co/F4MBNJf/5a134896bbb4da79fa50cd54d5410d91.png

This was sent at midnight, after LSPD was already on strike for 3 days and we had the admin problem with Ryan in my previous post. Not even 12 hours later Nova Grey came to me and said the strike is understandable but we still need to show up to the robberies, I said that is no problem with me. After that I began to show up to every robbery that came up (Los Vagos https://i.ibb.co/ZNdqMC6/20210609120932-1.jpg , The families https://i.ibb.co/RgZcnnX/robbery.jpg, and hood rich (i have one of there members sending me a screenshot they took of me) . SO even tho i posted wed be going on strike, unlike LSPD, sadly our strike never happened because Nova came and talked to us to not do it anymore not even 12 hours later. Out of the respect for this city and nova i decided to not do the strike. Another complaint i heard is that we didnt have enough active members? I am not sure how when we had a 50 slot roster, we had 10+ officers on consistently patrolling, training and etc and i would do events with them. We even hosted a recruitment drive. None of this was a problem in the first 30 days of my first term and am just completely confused why im being attacked like this. I have always had gods praise me for my work in SAHP and my RPing in many scenarios.
Although I have not been in the department for a long time, I feel that this situation could have been handled in a much better manner. Disbanding an entire organization over one individual that is deemed do be punished put not put down an entire government organization.

Gold Rokstar

Player
Player
Although I have not been in the department for a long time, I feel that this situation could have been handled in a much better manner. Disbanding an entire organization over one individual that is deemed do be punished put not put down an entire government organization.
I would also like to add that Papi Gordo is an excellent leader in my eyes and yes we all make mistakes when we get flustered or annoyed.

Top Bottom