Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victoria Hergun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2022
Time of violation
17:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XPz1-U9NfA8

Victoria Hergun

Player
Player
While we were in the family war , enemy family was 11 left and we were 14.As in the povs can be heard we got a call (turkish), to get to another position, while changing our position we got a info that there is 3 people on the right side and we rushed them to kill.But as you can see theres only ID 41581 and every single one of our members who even hit 1 bullet to this guy got crashed, while 7 of our members was trying to kill this guy and crashes , enemy family was trying to rush us from the other side of the fight as if they knew what they were doing and whats going about to be happen.Its not my concern but i do not understand why this guy was trying to be a rambo and fight a 1v7 when we have the advantage ? It doesnt make sense and even though we had the number advantage in those 30 seconds , they waited until this guy rushes us and they already got on the the otherside of the fight.What im trying to explain is i think these guys knew somethings bout to happen and they changed their gameplay after we got the advantage and i dont and cant believe this is a normal thing.Everybody knows that there are some cheats that you can use like this that disconnects people from the game ,thats why we think after we get the advantage as you can see in the pov we are 13 -8 ,it is very very hard to turn the game from that point and they just activate their programme or cheat whatever it is.We will be very happy if this issue is being taken very seriously. Have a nice day.

Xquann

Player
Player
It would be very unreasonable cheating for everyone who hit the guy to get a crash.

Yagiz Savage

𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖
Player
keep pressing Q
unknown.png

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
come on guys ! every one is crashed. that is not any kind of cheating.

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Post POV of any participant in which i can see the person's ID(provide timestamp), any off-topic/unwanted comment will directly result in ban.

scaletta

Player
Player
Thats my pov as you can see 3 of our family members getting crashed at the same time
They are shooting to the air
At the very beginning of the game, this player's id is shown and even the pet on his shoulder is the same and there is no such player in that family. In the last seconds of this pov, it is understood who killed the player and at that moment the gunshots suddenly stopped.

this is my pov.

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
My friend scaletta's total damage to the opposing player in his pov is 104.In the pov of the player named Moussa Khegri, he takes 7 damage.In the pov of the player named Can linas, he takes 11 damage.In the pov of the player named Victoria Hergun, he takes 16 damage.He dies at a total of 138 damage.

FluffyFingers

Player
Player
Hermes crashed about 2 minutes in to the event (0:03 of video) At that time there were 13 members of Katman family left. The members of the Katman family crashed at 00:21, about 18 seconds after Hermes. There were 7 members left at that point which means 6 crashed.

You are able to check logs and see that Hermes did not get any kills in the event.

I personally crash several times a day (total game loss, to desktop) similar to what im seeing in these POV's.

If anyone actually has the ability to make someone's game disconnect from the server, they would likely be sent to the reconnecting screen, not the desktop.

Here is a similar situation that was reviewed and denied by the admin team.
The result of the report is "
There are no cheats that can make your game/pc crash. As in all the pov's provided everyone had a game freeze/crash."

Emenike Hergun

Participant
Player
Hermes crashed about 2 minutes in to the event (0:03 of video) At that time there were 13 members of Katman family left. The members of the Katman family crashed at 00:21, about 18 seconds after Hermes. There were 7 members left at that point which means 6 crashed.

You are able to check logs and see that Hermes did not get any kills in the event.

I personally crash several times a day (total game loss, to desktop) similar to what im seeing in these POV's.

If anyone actually has the ability to make someone's game disconnect from the server, they would likely be sent to the reconnecting screen, not the desktop.

Here is a similar situation that was reviewed and denied by the admin team.
The result of the report is "There are no cheats that can make your game/pc crash. As in all the pov's provided everyone had a game freeze/crash."

You have shared your point of view here, but in your point of view you have shared the moment of the event and you are not the person whose point of view is requested. Just because another forum rejected it does not mean that this forum will have the same result.Hermes does not have a pov, it is very normal for you to be penalized from this situation. You know that it is very abnormal for you to attack an enemy with 13 people left and 7 people unconsciously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom