Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player

1. Khalid Balkour
2. 19
3. GMT
4. 5-10 Hours
5. Khalid Balkour#4326
6. Khalid Balkour
7. 21246
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. I would like to be Leader of Vagos because i know everything about crime and i would like to improve Criminal RP and make Vagos the best criminal ORG in the city and I would like to set a good future for Vagos so Other Leaders can look at my term and learn from it and expand Vagos and Keep making Vagos the best Gang in the city and i want to lead Vagos into a good Pathway so The City knows Vagos is not messing around and i wanna make Vagos the most Supportive and Enjoyful gang in the city. Plus i seen what Leaders have done wrong and i wanna improve Criminal RP and change the way people look at Gangs and i want Vagos to be Powerful and know in the ghetto and when LEOs Look at Marabunta they fear for their Lives. Vagos is a ORG with very big potential and It can be the best Gang in the city and i also want to make 100% Turfs and do Amazing Ghetto Activities
to show other people that Vagos is a amazing ORG to join and people should consider joining.

3. I would put a Amazing Training System
I would input a Log system
I would input a strict punishment system
I would make recruiters do hard interviews
I would bring amazing recruiters into the ORG

Thank you for reading my application :)

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname : Luna Adrett
7. Your ID : 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Vagos, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Vagos must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Vagos the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and disciplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen

2. Your age :22

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours

5. Your Discord:Spitty#0001

6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury

7. Your ID : 54187

Additional information

1. Leader of...

VAGOS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans:

1. I Want to be a leader of this Vagos Gang to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang experience .

2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation

3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong as a leader to maintain balance .

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

every organization need A good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers

I was mature at my Age in Ic and OCC u will see my Gang members also same . They respect everyone They Will Act like Mature in Situations even if Im not there

I will Provide Bonus To my members After every Successful Events to Boost to confidence and Energy

Im Never Encourage Favouritism . if anyone Need Rankup they will Need to gain or Earn

I will Try to contact some streamers To make some content in En3 I think This is the Best way to attract the peoples to City and also i will give them to versatile Opportunities to make content also

I Don’t have Ego or not feeling Gulity . If i dont know Something I will ask To Seniors ones and Take Their Help . I will always consider everyone Tips even they are Lower commands
Thank you

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

New_Project.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ABOUT ME : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1-Your Name : SYED BEHROZ HASSAN BUKHARI SHAH
2-Your Age : 14
3-Time Zone : GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan standard time )
4-Average online per day : In past few days i was busy but now i try to maintain average online of 4 to 6 hours
5-Your Discord : Behroz shah#0416
6-Your Nickname : Behroz shah
7-Your ID : 217563

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1. Leader of :

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

2. Why do you want to be leader of This Particular Organization?

I want to be leader of this particular organization because I know how to lead a gang and have very much experience in criminal organizations . I have been on high posts, and now I feel that I can lead this post with no warnings. also I have found many ways to improve RP in my organization. ( we will talk about it in Q3 ).

I want to clear my term with no warnings and I feel Insha'Allah I will.

I want to get known as the best leader with in the history of Los Santos Vagos and remain a good person in peoples mind.

I will capture all the ghetto area under Los Santos Vagos Insha'Allah.

I left EN02 for sometime and was on EN01 and have developed some skills like how to negotiate with admins, other Organization members.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:

So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning, there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance.

Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which I will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

My Aims in this Organization:

-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of Los Santos Vagos

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.

Last edited:

Behroz Shahh

EX-LEADER OF FAMILIES
Player
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ABOUT ME : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1-Your Name : SYED BEHROZ HASSAN BUKHARI SHAH
2-Your Age : 14
3-Time Zone : GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan standard time )
4-Average online per day : In past few days i was busy but now i try to maintain average online of 4 to 6 hours
5-Your Discord : Behroz shah#0416
6-Your Nickname : Behroz shah
7-Your ID : 217563

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼ : ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

1. Leader of :

2. Why do you want to be leader of This Particular Organization?

I want to be leader of this particular organization because I know how to lead a gang and have very much experience in criminal organizations . I have been on high posts, and now I feel that I can lead this post with no warnings. also I have found many ways to improve RP in my organization. ( we will talk about it in Q3 ).

I want to clear my term with no warnings and I feel Insha'Allah I will.

I want to get known as the best leader with in the history of Los Santos Vagos and remain a good person in peoples mind.

I will capture all the ghetto area under Los Santos Vagos Insha'Allah.

I left EN02 for sometime and was on EN01 and have developed some skills like how to negotiate with admins, other Organization members.

3. Your advice for improving Role play level in organization ?

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:

So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning, there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance.

Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which I will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

My Aims in this Organization:

-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of Families

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.
i wrote families by mistake lol

Now its fixed i edited it

Last edited:

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Vagos Leader Interview at 14:00 Sever Time on Tuesday (29/11/2022)

@yousuf#6799-yousuf malik-8420
@ShivaSingh#2454-Katherine Vercettii-57451
@Zeeshan_Mirza#9224- Zeeshan Mirza- 336

Vagos Leader Application are closed

gergoHU

Player
Player
Információ
1. Neved IRL: Gergő
2. Életkorod: 25
3. Időzóna: GMT+1
4. Napi átlagos online: 6-12
5. A viszályod: AlexeyHD#6064
6. Beceneved: Alexey Boncolo
7. Az Ön azonosítója: 80801
További információ
1. A VAGOS BANDA vezére!

2. Miért szeretnél ennek a konkrét szervezetnek a vezetője lenni? (soroljon fel három okot magyarázattal)
1• Nagy tapasztalatom van az rp szervereken, mint bandatag és vezető. amikor vezető beosztásom volt, aktívan részt vettünk mind a bandazavarásban, mind a rablásban, aki bajba került, mindig ott voltam, hogy segítsek az uraknak, bármilyen nemzetiségű játékost szívesen fogadok a bandába , itt nem lesz diszkrimináció.
2• napi feladatokat végezni, hogy a banda tagjai aktívak maradjanak, pl.: koordinált rablás túszokkal, folyamatos rp helyzetek, autórablás és házkiosztás csapatoknak, melyek értékét halmazokra osztjuk, amit a bandában gyűjtünk.
3• I'm glad that if I could continue to lead the band here as an active player and as a team member, I have a lot to offer. I'm sure that GRP will not be disappointed in terms of the band leader.
3. Tanácsai a Szerepjáték szintjének javításához a szervezetben.: the current mixing within the city and the distinctions that were now when applying for a trial team, I would change this because this would ruin the experience of RolePlay and the current gang does not do that and is not helpful to the kids, I would like to further educate the new gang about the rules of the server and the rules of the gang with establishment.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day :
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... : Los Santos Vagos
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos. and I think we will become very strong in Vagos. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of pasha family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make ballas the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Vagos will always be the strongest

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
My Name IRL : Krish
My Age : 18
Time Zone : +5:30 GMT (IST)
Average Online Per Day -> 6-7 Hours
My Discord - Krish Royal#2736
My Nickname:Krish Royall
My Id : 70540

Leader Of : Los Santos Vagos

Why I Want To Be The Leader Of Vagos:

--> Experience is the most important thing that comes with being a leader,and in my opinion i think i have gained enough experience of gang and gang activities staying in various gangs and participating in all the gang activities, holding a position of responsibility in the gangs such as under deputy in families and vagos whereas current deputy leader of the Ballas as well , therefore I believe that i should now use my this experience for the welfare of my fellow friends in the game , teach them how to perform the gang activities with more effectiveness , and also share my experience with them to make their role play experience better as well.

--> Along with the experience of gangs,i also have experience of legal organisation at a high command position such as deputy head of department at fib , captain at ng , and leuitinant at sahp and lspd , therefore I know the procedure and methods of the Leos to try to take over the gangs and also their techniques about how they try to stop the gang events , therefore with my that experience, i can prepare my team mates before only , about how to deal with the situation with Leos and could easily make our events and robberies a succesful one.

--> I always see that the legal organisations have an advantage of the employees working in it get an hourly paycheck as their sallery, whereas there is nothing like this with gang mates . Therefore for every hard-working gangster,I'll make sure to dedicate a proper bonus system and keep them always happy for their hard work towards improving the name of gang in the city and also select proper spray team so that i can get maximum grafitis done and my every team mate gets to collect the grafiti profits as well every hour as their reward.

My advice to improve the role play :

-->I will keep a proper team of 2-3 people who are well trained and know all the ghetto as well as City rules properly. This team would be there to teach and explain any new player about all the rules of the city and ghetto so that he does not committ a mistake staying in gang and therefore there will be a proper training system for all the new players in my gang for the welfare of the gang and them as well.

-->I have often seen the leader's and deputies directly firing their members due to the mistake they have committed. But i think everyone should get a chance to learn from their mistakes and improve therefore I will introduce a proper strike and warning system in my gang with all the necessary paperwork and follow a proper procedure to have a record of the committed mistakes of any person, therefore If the person exceeds the required penalties i.e. 3 strikes within 7 days , then only he/she will be fired.

--> Most of the people in gang are always upset that the profits and money of every robbery goes to the leader or the deputy as they are the one doing negotiations, but if i get the opportunity to be the leader, i am not gonna keep the same system, i will always keep forward the most deserving gangster to negotiate, checking his experience and goodness to negotiate and always allow the other members as well to gain the profits irrespective of their ranks.

I hope that my application will be accepted. I Will be highly obliged.

Regards:Krish Royall(70540).

akib khan786

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL - Arman Raza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 4-5 HRS
5. Your Discord - Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname - Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID - 6067
Additional information
1. Leader of: Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

All the time in the Grand RP city I remeber myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledege
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in other city (en1) and for now I'm Ballas HC as well.
I thought to myself its my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience alot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do and i want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high motivation and i believe i have it and I am best suited to lead the vagos.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - i will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to vagos knows the rules.
I will make sure everyone joining to vagos discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
- I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs, I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
- 24/7 Grafitti MAX profit.
- Gunstore/store robbery at least one a day
- FZ raids
- Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - i will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonouses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of vagos member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
- I will make sure i have members and HC from diffrent timezones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the VAGOS will be on top.
- Keeping the state rules, i will make sure everyone in the gang know the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
- I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
- I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.

Thanks for reading my application
Akib Sheikh

VAGOS ON TOP!

akib khan786

Player
Player
information

1. Your name IRL - Arman Raza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 4-5 HRS
5. Your Discord - Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname - Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID - 21707
Additional information
1. Leader of: Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

All the time in the Grand RP city I remeber myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over six months and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledege
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC in other city (en1) and for now I'm Ballas HC as well.
I thought to myself its my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience alot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do and i want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high motivation and i believe i have it and I am best suited to lead the vagos.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - i will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to vagos knows the rules.
I will make sure everyone joining to vagos discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
- I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs, I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
- 24/7 Grafitti MAX profit.
- Gunstore/store robbery at least one a day
- FZ raids
- Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - i will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonouses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of vagos member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
- I will make sure i have members and HC from diffrent timezones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the VAGOS will be on top.
- Keeping the state rules, i will make sure everyone in the gang know the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
- I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
- I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork.
Thanks for reading my application
Akib Sheikh

Ayyan

Player
Player
---Information---
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5 ( Pakistan standard time )
4. Average online per day : 6 To 7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Ayyan Knight#7293
6. Your Nickname : Ayyan Knight
7. Your ID : 51486

---Additional information---

1. Leader of... Vagos

. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a: I want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b I will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. I have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta

2. At the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

1. Do more event where the leos need to come so the leos also have fun in the city.
2. My Advise is too make RolePlay Situation Friendly.

Ranking System:
Rank 1. Suspended
Rank 2. Thug
Rank 3. Gangster
Rank 4. Enforcer
Rank 5. Vago
Rank 6. Big Vago
Rank 7. Graffiti team
Rank 8. OG Vago
Rank 9. War Lord
Rank 10. Turfer
Rank 11. Events Leader
Rank 12. Under Deputy
Rank 13. God Father
Rank 14. Villan

Promotion System:
IF Gang Members Join Events They Will Get Promotion For Sure.

Demotion System:
IF Gang Members Are online But they dident attend Event Like (FZ,Store Robbry,Gun Store Robbry etc..) They will Get demotion.
Thank you for reading my application
Mbk5AXF.png

Last edited:

Vinod Sharmaa

FIB- OO Handler
Player
My Name IRL : Krish
My Age : 18
Time Zone : +5:30 GMT (IST)
Average Online Per Day -> 6-7 Hours
My Discord - Krish Royal#2736
My Nickname:Krish Royall
My Id : 70540

Leader Of : Los Santos Vagos

Why I Want To Be The Leader Of Vagos:

--> Experience is the most important thing that comes with being a leader,and in my opinion i think i have gained enough experience of gang and gang activities staying in various gangs and participating in all the gang activities, holding a position of responsibility in the gangs such as under deputy in families and vagos whereas current deputy leader of the Ballas as well , therefore I believe that i should now use my this experience for the welfare of my fellow friends in the game , teach them how to perform the gang activities with more effectiveness , and also share my experience with them to make their role play experience better as well.

--> Along with the experience of gangs,i also have experience of legal organisation at a high command position such as deputy head of department at fib , captain at ng , and leuitinant at sahp and lspd , therefore I know the procedure and methods of the Leos to try to take over the gangs and also their techniques about how they try to stop the gang events , therefore with my that experience, i can prepare my team mates before only , about how to deal with the situation with Leos and could easily make our events and robberies a succesful one.

--> I always see that the legal organisations have an advantage of the employees working in it get an hourly paycheck as their sallery, whereas there is nothing like this with gang mates . Therefore for every hard-working gangster,I'll make sure to dedicate a proper bonus system and keep them always happy for their hard work towards improving the name of gang in the city and also select proper spray team so that i can get maximum grafitis done and my every team mate gets to collect the grafiti profits as well every hour as their reward.

My advice to improve the role play :

-->I will keep a proper team of 2-3 people who are well trained and know all the ghetto as well as City rules properly. This team would be there to teach and explain any new player about all the rules of the city and ghetto so that he does not committ a mistake staying in gang and therefore there will be a proper training system for all the new players in my gang for the welfare of the gang and them as well.

-->I have often seen the leader's and deputies directly firing their members due to the mistake they have committed. But i think everyone should get a chance to learn from their mistakes and improve therefore I will introduce a proper strike and warning system in my gang with all the necessary paperwork and follow a proper procedure to have a record of the committed mistakes of any person, therefore If the person exceeds the required penalties i.e. 3 strikes within 7 days , then only he/she will be fired.

--> Most of the people in gang are always upset that the profits and money of every robbery goes to the leader or the deputy as they are the one doing negotiations, but if i get the opportunity to be the leader, i am not gonna keep the same system, i will always keep forward the most deserving gangster to negotiate, checking his experience and goodness to negotiate and always allow the other members as well to gain the profits irrespective of their ranks.

I hope that my application will be accepted. I Will be highly obliged.

Regards:Krish Royall(70540).
Best guy for leader

hassan knight

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
. Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT +5
. Average online per day : 6 To 7 Hours
. Your Discord: Ayyan Knight#7293
. Your Nickname : Ayyan Knight
. Your ID : 51486

Additional information

1. Leader of... Vagos

. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta

2. at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city.
he will be a great leader in future legit Knights on top great+

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
4. Average online per day : 12-16 hours
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Los Santos Vagos
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos. and I think we will become very strong in Vagos. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of pasa family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make ballas the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Vagos will always be the strongest

senatery pluxulary

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information's

Realifename:Badam babbu

Time zone: india/0

Online Times a day : 3-7h

Discord: Recker.PRINCE#0734

Ingame user name is kirtan Shikaari

My id is:83826

Additional information:
1.Leader of ... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

Thx for reading it. Jean

dogannascermos

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 22
4. Average online per day : 12-16 hours
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Los Santos Vagos
-I am one of the top management of pasa family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
now leave it to the original owner instead of giving it to small children and silly families.

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Vagos I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

5. Its important to understand the purpose of the role play and the goals you are trying to achieve. This will help you stay focused and stay on track during the role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom