Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Vagos Leader Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Thursday(03/11/2022)
@Z4NDER I#6175 - Zander Atkin - 7563
@Burak.#3435 - Burak Frosty - 10434

Vagos Leader Application are closed

James Shikari

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aditya Singh Gaur
2. Your age: My Age is 16 Years
3. Time zone: My Time Zone Is GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: My Average Online Perday is 4 to 6 HOURS
5. Your Discord: ShivaSingh#2454
6. Your Nickname: Katherine Vercettii
7. Your ID: My ID is 57451
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans.1) I want to be leader of Gang Organization Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans.2).1) I want to be Leader Of Los Santos Vagos. As It one of the most underated Org Among Gangs As Other Org comes under main ghetto And Vagos comes under another small patch of Ghetto. People always underestimate the power of Vagos and I want to Make Vagos the most Dangerous gangs Among all other gangs from the starting i will make a strong base of the Gang By making events and graffiti.
2.) I want to Try to give me best to do successfull event Like Store robbery, ammunition store robbery, Turf Events. I will take all event very seriously. As I have A good experience of How Gangs work i was a deputy in families AND HC IN VAGOS BALLAS AND MARABUNTA.
3.) I have a good sence of RP And Leadership I know how to handle situation and if i get the charge of Vagos I will be very Thankfull and i will make sure there is no type of Rp rules break.

3) Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Ans.3) Advices for Improving RolePlay Level in Organization Are as follows -:
1.) Doing very High Level of RP in all gang related activities
2.)Taking Only people who knows rules of game and gang.
3.) Making HC to only people who are calm and can handle situation
4.)By making a punishment criteria for people who breaks rules
5.) Professional Rank system for gang members
6.) By not giving high rank to anyone without a prior interview process.

I HAVE A PROFESSIONAL PUNISHMENT SYSTEM
STRIKE-1: IT WOULD BE A CALM VERBAL WARNING IF HE DOES ANY NON RP THINGS IN EVENT
STRIKE-2: IT WOULD BE A DEMOTION IF HE GETS ADMIN PUNISHMENT
STRIKE-3: IT WOULD BE A KICK AND BLACKLIST A MASS RULE BREAK BY ANY MEMBER

I HAVE A PROFESSIONAL RANK SYSTEM

1. FREEZE
2. LEARNER
3. PALADIN
4. DIVINE
5. OVERLORD
6. HUSTLER
7. GRAFFITI
8. RECRUITER
9. TURFER
10.WARLORD
11. KINGPIN
12. UNDERBOSS
13. BOSS

Last edited:

Guruji

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days agoand i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

=I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

= In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1.Your name IRL: Subhajit Mal
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours
5. Your Discord: AxoFear#7900
6. Your Nickname: Axofear Badmash
7. Your ID: 12377

Additional information

New_Project.jpg

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of weeks ago I joined Bloods Street started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left
disband the organization I have got a very good experience. then i got the leadership for marabunta , we did so much events and activities like we won's lots of turfs , lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever .

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rule possible and how they work. If he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience best for everyone.

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 20 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at perfect time.

3.We should give Bonus at least 2 times and rank up every week to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did towards their Gang to boost them and to increase their morale.

Aryn BadMash

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL = Chirag Sharma
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Guruji#1495
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days agoand i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

=I'm good at time management and communicating with others, so I can ensure great gang attendance. I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= In my past experience every gang members asking for ranks after joining gang.I will open a log in email group of gang for every gang member who is interested to be promoted and wants play an active role in gang so every gang member can upload his logs from events in email group so i can see who is coming to events who not and give fair ranks to people they deserves.

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like BS/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/SUBS even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it
Guruji on top

Zeeshan Mirza

Youtuber | Para Ze | Content Creator | Streamer
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL: Zeeshan Mirza

2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Zeeshan_Mirza#9224
6. Your Nickname: Zeeshan Mirza

7. Your ID: 336

Additional information

The first reason is, i am 52 years icly and well know about rules, 4 times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. Los Santos Vagos will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.

Alex Demon

Player
Player
Information.

Additional information

The first reason is, i am 52 years icly and well know about rules, 4 times work as Deputy Leader and one time Ballas leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. Los Santos Vagos will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.
zeeshan will be the Best leader of vagos if he will be given the chance to take leadership of vagos 100 percent turf of vagos He is one of the most powerful leader.

Last edited:

Hashir Knight

OG
Player
Information.

Additional information

He is the best leader ruled ballas perfectly.

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Los Santos Vagos I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
4. Average online per day : schooldays: 6hrs non school days 8h+
5. Your Discord: yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname : yousuf malik
7. Your ID : 8420
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta and i was leader in Marabunta and i ended my term succsefly and i got a 100% turf and if i get leadership i allready have a gehtto team a spray team and a turf team

2f at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city

Alex Demon

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

2a: i want to be leader because i want to help the new people in the city how to enjoy gang and how to rp in the city and i want to do a lot of events with my gang ( daily store robbery , fz , hostage situation , bs , clands and more) i will only let acctive people in gang and not that i have 80+ people online and only 10 or 20 at a event at the end of the week i wil give bonus to evryone for how acctive they were in the gang ( 10k for store robbery, clads,fz 5k for bs and all the other events )

2b i will make a active spray team that will do sprays evrey hour and i will also make a team that will check who is comming to events and who is not comming sow that i have only people in my gang that will attend to events and know rules i will also do somtimes events in arena ( the person with the most kills will get 100k or we will race with cars or bikes )

2c. i have a lot of experience in gangs i was deputy in Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta and i was leader in Marabunta and i ended my term succsefly and i got a 100% turf and if i get leadership i allready have a gehtto team a spray team and a turf team

2f at the end of my term i will end my 60 days term with 0 warns and 100% turfs and a gang with only acctive people

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun in the city
I think Yousuf will be the best leader of vagos after meeting him in marabunta the promise he made will be fulfilled by him he is a powerful leader h we will be given the chance again as a leader of vagos he is a very good leader.

Mania Depp

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

+1 big vouchh will do 100% again

Lucifer_Pluxury

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

The best leader

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

Best leader, Marabunda under his leadership was damm good.

blue shark

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

do more event where the leos need to comme sow the leos also have fun i

Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

A
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

best leader ever because you manage things perfectly, in marabuunta as under urs leadership you serves as the steering wheels for a group of individuals who working towards the same goal

Snake Victor

Player
Player
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

Yousuf will be the best leader

Emotional34

Player
Player
1. Adınız IRL: yusuf
2. Yaşınız: 16
3. Saat dilimi: UTC+01:00
4. Günlük ortalama çevrimiçi: okul günleri: 6 saat okul dışı günler 8 saat+
5. Anlaşmazlığınız: yousuf#6799
6. Takma Adınız: Yusuf Malik
7. Kimliğiniz : 8420
Ek Bilgiler
1. Lider... Vagos
2. Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz? (Açıklamayla birlikte üç neden listeleyin)

2a: Lider olmak istiyorum çünkü şehirdeki yeni insanlara çeteden nasıl zevk alacaklarına ve şehirde nasıl rp yapacaklarına yardım etmek istiyorum ve çetemle birçok etkinlik yapmak istiyorum (günlük mağaza soygunu, fz, rehine durumu) , bs , clands ve daha fazlası) sadece aktif kişilerin çeteye girmesine izin vereceğim ve çevrimiçi 80'den fazla kişiye sahip olmadığımı ve hafta sonundaki bir etkinlikte sadece 10 veya 20 kişinin bulunduğundan değil, herkese ne kadar aktif olduklarına göre bonus vereceğim çete (mağaza soygunu, clads için 10k, bs ve diğer tüm olaylar için fz 5k)

2b Her saat sprey yapacak aktif bir ilaçlama ekibi kuracağım ve ayrıca etkinliklere kimin gelip kimin gelmediğini kontrol edecek bir ekip kuracağım, böylece çetemde yalnızca etkinliklere katılacak ve olayları bilecek kişiler olacak kurallar bazen arenada etkinlikler de yapacağım (en çok öldüren kişi 100k alacak veya araba veya bisikletle yarışacağız)

2c. Çetelerde çok fazla deneyimim var Bloods Families Ballas Marabunta'da milletvekiliydim ve Marabunta'da liderdim ve görev süremi başarıyla bitirdim ve %100 çim aldım ve liderliği alırsam zaten bir gehtto takımım ve sprey takımım var ve çim takımı

2f süremin sonunda 60 günlük süremi 0 uyarı ve %100 çim ve sadece aktif insanlardan oluşan bir çete ile bitireceğim

3. Organizasyonda RolePlay seviyesini yükseltmek için önerileriniz.

aslanların gelip aslanları ekmesi gereken daha fazla etkinlik yapın, ayrıca şehirde eğlenin
Best Lider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom