Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname

Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Los Santos Vagos and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give Los Santos Vagos the recognition it deserves, I want to make Los Santos Vagos the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of Los Santos Vagos
have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Harry Bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. harrison
2. 17
3. UK (GMT+1)
4. 6-9 hours
5. Harry Hustle#8329
6. Harry Hustle
7. 33032
Additional information
1. Leader of...
The Vagos Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- i have the most experience of all the orgs i have been a part of in gangs
- i feel like i could really help bring gangs back alive - my gang will attend as many events as possible and always be active in ghetto
- i want to expand my horizon in rp life and i feel like becoming a leader is the best way to do so as it is a brand new experience for me
i will make sure that all people in my gang understand rules to the fullest and that they always engage in full rp . i notice that most rp is not followed because the majority of people joining gangs are ne player that do not understand the rules fully

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Landan
2. 16
3. US PST
4. 5-4 hours
5. Voidz#7875
6. Lily Blixky
7. 27071

Additional information
1. Leader of...
The Vagos Gang
1) I have experienced all of the legal side of RP, and I have lead a Legal Organization, so I would want to try and lead a Gang for better rp and to expand my knowledge
2) I can make Vagos relevant again as I have a lot of connections within the city I can get really good turfers and rp'ers
3) With my experience in the city I have seen gangs disbanding the most and I would like to stop that by making sure my deputies, hc and turfers know all the rules of the city to pass on to the newer members of vagos

1) I will make sure to go over all the rules with my deputies and make sure to go over all the turf rules with my turfers
2) I will make sure to go-over the rules with any new gangster inside of Vagos
3) I will make sure to add more rp in rp situations instead of Force Rp'ing and breaking rules to get an advantage on the LEO's
4) I want to give RP to the ghetto instead of just clapping (there will still be clapping ofc)
5) I would make Vagos the Top Gang and show the LEOs how Vagos runs things
6) 24/7 Graffiti
7) More interaction with LEOs and other gangs
8) Do as many turfs to give action to members

Rank System:
12. TopG
11. Right Hand
10. Hitman

9. Turfer
8. Enforcer
7. Recruiter
6. Trusted Member
5. Clapper
4. Big Homie
3. Lil Home
2. Recruit
1. Freeze

Thanks for reading my application
Lily Blixky

Last edited:

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Alex

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 8h

5. Your Discord: Aux#7402

6. Your Nickname: Aux Dicisple

7. Your ID: 33788
Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be the leader of thhe Vagos because, I have always loved being a leader or high command of orgs. I feel like i can make funny rp situations with my gang and make sure both sides are having good times. I have experience of being a high command on the legal and illegal side of things. I have deputys and a squad lined up to make this gang have the best RP experience and fun possible. I would make sure my gang attends events such as BS, FZ and a lot more. When i started the server i was took into the goverment i saw a lot of corruption and we would always die to gangs and i admired how they conducted them self. I joined my first gang marabunta and they took me in with loving arms and teached me everything i needed to know about gangs and the gang life.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I would ensure every gang member of mine knows the rules and i would make sure they know what there doing. I would not be accepting under level 10 and if any gang member is caught braking a rule they will be blacklisted immediately.

I love the rp in hostage situations store robberys ect I would make sure the gang stays on top of all off that and make it a daily thing I would also insure that a high command is there before starting it.

I would make sure the Vagos Know every important rule and make sure they are mature and know what there doing I would make sure we make good rp for cops and civs and for the gang.

My goal is to make Vagos big and strong again and give other gangs competition i would make sure we do this by attending a lot of events.

Aux

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Péter

3. Time zone: GMT+2 (hungarian time)

4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours

5. Your Discord: klenopeti#6209

6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti

7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Street gang.

First of all I had always been in gangs ever since joining the project and I still keep it that way. I know all the ghetto rules and I would like to become a Leader of Vagos. I have these 3 reasons as to why.

1: I have been a leader of a gang before on a different server of the project (en1) and it went great, I have lead that gang to the top and will do the same with
Vagos. I love the leadership role and will do everything to get it!.

2: I have Great Friends that I made along my journey who are perfect fit for Deputies/ High commands I have the best Idea for a Turf Spray and Event Leader, They will all come along to me if I get Leadership of Vagos . This will mean that Vagos will have strong leadership and numbers as well so It would be a delight for me to Lead such a gang!

3: In the city I do not do anything else besides gangs so I would like to experience Leading one again as well as seeing it prosper again, despite this I have a few more reasons to become a leader of a gang like the fact that some people are growing to hate my friends for past mistakes and I think its important to make a moderated and friendly gang whilst keeping sufficent RP meaning that I want security for a gang so I would like to lead it to make sure it is safe.

First of all The gang RP's are not taken seariously by LEO'S and Turfers For example I will make sure everyone will take RP seariously and Roleplay a realistic character. I will punish/blacklist anyone breaking rules and wont hire anyone who has not learned the rules of ghetto. I will not hire anyone until they are 10 years in the city.

My goals are

100% Turf
100% Spray
Best Gang in the city

VAGOS ON TOP

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Xoxo
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) I have lucrative experience of being a gang-leader, ranging from leading organization events + territory captures. I've had many trial and error situations during my first encounter of being a leader, I know it will take a team-effort to create an awesome term experience for my members. And for one out 3 reasons I've decided on applying for this leadership is so that I can prove to myself that I'm able to achieve better results than my last leaderships.

I have been deputy Leader of many gangs such as Vagos, Bloods, Ballas, Marabunta. I was also ex leader of marabunta I know I've made mistakes, but I've learned from them if given a chance to prove it would mean so much. I'm also aware of what I've done and said but I feel like I could be that strong leader if you could consider me would be so much apricated.

MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVMENT OF ROLEPLAY
- Using "Notepad" I'd create a summarized folio containing all necessary information regarding general/events/gangs/HQ/legal orgs

- Training members individually to a certain level too where they are promoted as "High-Command"
- Training members too handle negotiations/organize robbery events, this helps the gangs insurance of everyone coming alive 120%
- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome
- Training members brain and shooting knowledge & experience, so that we attain high standard battles and chain-of-commands.
- and to make sure to get the right people over the wrong people. I would also get trustworthy deputy leaders that know about the rules and how to post fz and turfs and I also could get a very good turf team to really get 100% turfs.
With my prior experience as deputy leader of many different gangs ive learned how to recruit and train new players with a buddy system where somebody with experience in gangs takes new players to events and into the ghetto and show them the ropes before recommending rank up.

Rank 1 Freeze
Rank 2 Thug
Rank 3 Gangster
Rank 4 Hustler
Rank 5 Graffiti
Rank 6 Blaze
Rank 7 Clappa
Rank 8 KingPin
Rank 9 Turfer
Rank 10 Underboss
Rank 11 Boss

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Landan
2. 16
3. US PST
4. 5-4 hours
5. Voidz#7875
6. Lily Blixky
7. 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of...

The Vagos Gang
1) I want to become leader of Vagos to increase the overall rp in the city, with my experience in LEOs and gangs I would be able to add more fun rp on both sides whenever we are interacting

2) Another reason is that when I have been in Gangs (Vagos Recruiter, Ballas, Bloods Deputy) I have noticed a lack of numbers during 23:00 to 04:00 due to turfs not being up, but I would like to change this by getting all of my connections into Vagos and hold more events (Hostage Sit, Store Robbery, Highway Rob, ECT.)

3) I feel like with my experience in the city let alone the gangs and LEOs that I can use my knowledge to improve the city for the good, helping out new gang members and showing them the roots of Grand

1) I will make sure to go over expectations at store robberies with my event leader and HC's

2) I will add more diversity into vagos, instead of everyone clapping, I'll have a functional spray and turf team that will clap everyone

3) I will make sure my recruiters know all the rules in the city so they can teach the youngins how the city works

Rank System:
15. TopG
14. Right Hand
13. O.G
12. Turf Team Leader
11. Spray Team Leader
10. Events Leader
9. Turfer
8. Commander
7. Spray team
6. Enforcer
5. Clapper
4. Hustler
3. Vagos
2. Youngin

1. Freeze

Lily Blixky

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for vagos interviews at 16:00 server time on 21 September

@Furious#8011 - Furious Bolo - 2805
@Voidz#7875 - Lily Blixky - 27071
@Aux#7402 - Aux Dicisple - 33788

The application for The Vagos Leader are now closed

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Alex

3. Time zone: GMT +2

4. Average online per day: 8h

5. Your Discord: Aux#7402

6. Your Nickname: Aux Dicisple

7. Your ID: 33788
Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

I want to be the leader of thhe Vagos because, I have always loved being a leader or high command of orgs. I feel like i can make funny rp situations with my gang and make sure both sides are having good times. I have experience of being a high command on the legal and illegal side of things. I have deputys and a squad lined up to make this gang have the best RP experience and fun possible. I would make sure my gang attends events such as BS, FZ and a lot more. When i started the server i was took into the goverment i saw a lot of corruption and we would always die to gangs and i admired how they conducted them self. I joined my first gang marabunta and they took me in with loving arms and teached me everything i needed to know about gangs and the gang life.

I would ensure every gang member of mine knows the rules and i would make sure they know what there doing. I would not be accepting under level 10 and if any gang member is caught braking a rule they will be blacklisted immediately.

I love the rp in hostage situations store robberys ect I would make sure the gang stays on top of all off that and make it a daily thing I would also insure that a high command is there before starting it.

I would make sure the Vagos Know every important rule and make sure they are mature and know what there doing I would make sure we make good rp for cops and civs and for the gang.

My goal is to make Vagos big and strong again and give other gangs competition i would make sure we do this by attending a lot of events.

Aux

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

- Name : Nuri Blixky

- Time Zone : GMT+3

- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 5-8 Hrs

- Your Discord : NuriJr#6363

- Your NickName : Blixky

- Your ID : 1562

( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Vagos Gang

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and much gangs and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , , SAHP , So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Vagos Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization

-Make the organization as terrorist organization

-Create fun RP situation

-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Nuri Blixky
Gyazo
Ex Vagos Deputy Ex Marbunta Deputy Ex Families Ex LSPD Ex SAHP Ex Ballas Hc Ex Bloods Hc

Last edited:

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
Los Santos Vagos

Information

1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6 -9 Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Baba

7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information : Ex deputy of Vagos , And I was high command in a lot of gang in the city im an old player and I would like to be a leader coz I believe I have been in this gang for a long time and acquired enough experience necessary And belive I can properly play my role And help and guide others as a leader And make this game more enjoyable

1. Leader of...Los Santos Vagos

I. First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered Los Santos Vagos
and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Los Santos Vagos
because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Second, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose.

• Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

My first advice that i will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

In addition:-
I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the people about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

In addition:-

I will do a lot of hostage sit and a lot of store rob so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy what Rp I will get some people who know several languages so that they can recruit people and thus give all people a chance to enter my org.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Leeroy
Indian Standard timezone
3-5 hours depends

🩸 ZYZZ 🔫#6366
Lee Atkinson

Leader of The Los Santos Vagos

I want to become leader of vagos because i have a good knowledge about city as been playing the game or 1 year ( OOC ) also been in many legal organizations and illegal organizations also my knowledge about this city might help the gang to reach on top . Also the guys who are new in city help them to teach how the gang works and also under my leadership i would improvise turfs by giving everyone chance to turf and also increasing crime rate in the city also being in active in ghetto fights and graffiti's and also clandestine will be mandatory under my leadership . Also becoming the Leader Of vagos will help me in future so that i can help other people and tell them how to actually run a gang also will not get in any trouble under my leadership .

I would Suggest being RP all times even ghetto fights and also being active in ghetto , 24/7 Graffiti or whenever possible also NG raids and Store robberies once a week but it will increase as we expand also new FZ raid strategies also clandestine considered mandatory and also will start more criminal activities when we expand more and more in numbers

I would be thank full if this application gets selected i hope i get second chance

giphy.gif

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information

1 . Sharath chandra

3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

royal-designify.png

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Los Santos Vagos it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
>We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Los Santos Vagos gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system

>I will do Los Santos Vagos on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families

Los Santos Vagos on Top

Sharath Rich

20220914_222653.jpg

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
IRL Name : Rohit Patil
Timezone : IST ( indian timezone )
Average online per day : 4-8 hours
Discord ID : damon #9446
your nickname : damon sallvatore
id : 47051

Additional information .

1. leader of
=>
VAGOS

2.why do you want to be leader of this specific organization ?
==>
1. vagos is always beeen ignored when it comes to joining a gang and i want to improve vagos dominance with my
good leadership skills and i have been deputy leader of marabunta and hc in other gangs and i have also been HOD in legal orgs
and i have barely done any mistakes and i am a person who does better work than only talking.
2. i can make vagos better by having good standard rp and there wont be nepotism if i become leader everyone will only get the rank they deserve .
3. vagos will be dominant in ghetto , events and turfs because i have people who can properly utilize every resource .

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization

i will give some advices to improve quality of rp in organisation

1. making sure every member is aware of server rules
2. only well experienced people will become hc in my term
3. hcs will teach every rule to member who comes to join vagos
4.people who break rp only for their ego like not listening to demands will be instantly fired from my org
i will always come up with new ideas to improve rp .

THANK YOU FOR READING . yours ,
damon sallvatore

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - INDIAN STANDARD TIME (IST)
4. Average online per day - 8hr per day / 10hr weekends
5. Your Discord - Pavannare#0143
6. Your Nickname - Nare/In ic Alice Quinn
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos gang

2a : I have a lot of experience in Gang . We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Vagos.
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture in both en1 and en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Vagos Gang growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join Los Santos Vagos I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Lindi Gaxha
2. Your age - 14
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5 - 8 hrs a day
5. Your Discord - Camzz#3745
6. Your Nickname - George saidden
7. Your ID - 20104
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

1. The reason I would like to lead vagos is because I've seen vagos hasn't had the greatest terms I'm here to make a change to that. with me in charge I promise to make vagos the best gang ORG that's there would ever be. If I would get selected I will stand by my word and make vagos the best gang there is with strict punishment systems and no rule breaking in the gang. I have also noticed members are not that hard working for HC ranks in vagos I will make a change to that and stand by my word to make this the best gang.

I would be very strict about rule breaking in vagos,
I would make sure vagos are always attending events in gang clothes and following event and gang rules,
I would always make sure that no shooting in HQ would be Allowed resorting in a KICK or DEMONTION,
I would make sure vagos would never break any rules and be the best that there ever was.

RANKS OF VAGOS
1] Freeze
2] Recruit
3] vagos
4] Runner
5] Known vagos
6] Enforcer
7] Graffitist
8] Kingpin
9] Recruiter
10] Turfer
11] Underboss
12] Godfather
13] Villain

Devan Carlos

Leader of Carlos
Player
1. Devan Toor
2. 23
3. +5:30 IST
4. 10 to 14 hours everyday
5. Devan Toor#2068
6. Devan
7. 39158

Additional information

(1)
the main reason is to earn Vagos reputation back .
Back those days when i join grand rp vagos was the best gang in server, but now i don't think if it is wrong to say that
Marabunta is least respected gang in server, only because of bad gang heads .
(2)
The past heads of Vagos was not that good . Some of those are even those kind of people for those gang is only a way
to provide free ammo. to their families . I wanna change that thing , when i am head of gang i will still support my family but
gang should be my first priority then .
(3) At least i just wanna say that i really think that i have a quality of good leadership and i will be a perfect head of Vagos .
I think it's really worth it to give me a try .

3. I just want to give a single advice to improve the roleplay experience because developers are already doing to improve roleplay .
the one advice is to make a limit of how many times a player can switch gangs because it's really comman that people switch
between gangs and spoil others roleplay experience .

Thanks .

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
IRL Name : Rohit Patil
Timezone : IST ( indian timezone )
Average online per day : 4-8 hours
Discord ID : damon #9446
your nickname : damon sallvatore
id : 47051

Additional information .

1. leader of
=>
VAGOS

2.why do you want to be leader of this specific organization ?
==>
1. vagos is always beeen ignored when it comes to joining a gang and i want to improve vagos dominance with my
good leadership skills and i have been deputy leader of marabunta and hc in other gangs and i have also been HOD in legal orgs
and i have barely done any mistakes and i am a person who does better work than only talking.
2. i can make vagos better by having good standard rp and there wont be nepotism if i become leader everyone will only get the rank they deserve .
3. vagos will be dominant in ghetto , events and turfs because i have people who can properly utilize every resource .

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization

i will give some advices to improve quality of rp in organisation

1. making sure every member is aware of server rules
2. only well experienced people will become hc in my term
3. hcs will teach every rule to member who comes to join vagos
4.people who break rp only for their ego like not listening to demands will be instantly fired from my org
i will always come up with new ideas to improve rp .

THANK YOU FOR READING . yours ,
damon sallvatore
He is capable had seen his negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom