Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behroz shah

Player
Player
1. Syed Behroz Hassan Bukhari Shah
2. 13
3. ( GMT + 5 )
4. 5-7 hours
5. Behroz shah#0416
6. Behroz shah
7. 31037
Additional information

1 . Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2 . I want to become the leader of this organization because I want to get this criminal gang to top.
this gang have not a good image like in store robs and FZ , clandestine shop more events like Teritory capture e.t.c ( they don't participate)

past heads did not command the gang on the right way . [ I want that the next leader shall command this gang on the right way and be little bit strict. ( I think I will be a good option because I am a little bit strict and don't give rank up to lazy people , like who don't participate in events. I only give the rank up to the players who are deserving )

3. My advices are that like the players who know the rules and pass the interview, have experience shall join the gang . our gang will take part in all events like FZ , clandestine shop , store robbery , amunation store robbery E.T.C. Only deserving players will get high rank and awards. the gang will follow all the rules and the one who breaks rule gets imediately kick. ( shall obey administrators. ) we shall respect each and every player ( no RDM no VDM ).

Thanks for reading my application :D

God bless you.

Peace out!!!

Last edited:

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Mohsin
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GM5+5
4. Average online per day - 8+ hours
6. Your Nickname - Flame Mafia
7. Your ID - 28402

Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a - I have experience in leadership in en1 and currently in en 2 I am leading the families gang and I own a joined all my fam members and since we came the families is being better and better. Knowing all the rules I think i can lead the Vagos gang also. In families they add without interview sometimes 2 questions only I want to be that kind of leader will recruit that knows the rules to avoid Fail RP.
2b - I can help Vagos to be one top once again using my family Black Mafia also we will be the best gang in the city I have been a leader in every game and Gang leader in RP servers I joined grand RP 4 months ago and I have a great experience in every organization now its time I should be a leader of the organization also.
2c - I am an active player and i believe that I can be a successful Vagos leader we will be the best gang that knows all the rules and be the best criminal gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : First, I will hire new members and I will take them to events to help them know about every event tell them all the rules and we will respect everyone if someone is toxic and fighting members will receive a strike and we will do Store Robberies hostage situations and many more events.

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Alston Darren Pereira
Your Age: 20
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Darren Pereira#2286
Nickname: Alston Darren
ID: 31292
Additional information
I joined GrandRP(city) 3-4 months ago and learned a lot about the people and how the city works and the rules. I have accomplished many things during this time. It's time for me to help the new players with the rules as Leader, and the old players so that their RP experience.

1. Leader of:
The Vagos Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
As i have been in various org have experence with their working and also worked in Vagos Gang under the leadership of the previous leader Jin Blixky. I understod the difference in the working in offical orgs and the gangs. I want to continue his mission in unitying the gangs and give some competition to the offical orgs.
a) Being in almost every org I know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. and with this knowledge, I will know how to move around the city to give Vagos the fame it needs.
b)Their wont be any discrimination or favoratism under my watch.
c) I've seen the mistakes made in the past and know how to make the gang operate at its best, with minimal mistakes from the gang and members in it. I have great leadership skills and know how to manage an org to make it strive at its highest potential.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Punish those who break Server rules as we don't want members just going into the ghetto and
shooting people. If we make gang members do some roleplay instead of just killing people
straight away, the RP experience becomes better for both sides
Giving Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.
try to use more ic comands like
/do robs the person
Promote more criminal rp.

Last edited:

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for vagos interviews at 16.00 server time on 5th August.

Mattia#5648 - Mattia Lacoste - 79
AlexaBolo#0098- Alexa Bolo - 26041
Frank Pluxury #2175 - Frank Pluxury - 16060

The application for The Vagos Leader are now Closed.​

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
1. Your name: Tommy
2. Your age:16
3. Time Zone: Est
4. Average playtime:6 hours
5. Discord Name: Tommy...#5511
6. Nickname: Steve Kent
7. Your ID:44503

additional information
1. Leader of.. Vagos
2. Every single gang always shines but then in the end they always go down terribly I want to change that and make Vagos shine through the whole way and not go down in flames, You might be asking how would I do this? most of the gangs when they let someone in aren't strict enough in the test which leads to the players breaking the rules I would ask every single question to make sure they don't screw up. Another reason gangs dont last too long is because the leaders don't satisfy their members enough like not giving bonuses after store robberies/hostage situations always robbing and not letting other people and being biased towards their family members I would make sure to be a fair leader, especially about that last one. What I see a lot in gangs is that most of the higher ups are disrespectful and dont respect the people with lower rank I would make sure this wouldn't happen and to make sure everyone is treated with respect.

3. My advice for improving Rp
1. As I said before following the rules correctly so it doesn't ruin anyways Rp experience(including people who aren't in the gang)
2. Keeping it as active as I can so people don't get bored of the Rp.
3. Help people learn if they need it
4. Keeping it respectful so people don't get upset or feel disrespected

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee

2. Your age - 17

3. Time zone - GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day - Minimum 8 hours

5. Your Discord - Lakaa Legend#7167

6. Your Nickname - Lakaa Legend

7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

• Because after getting experience in 3 gangs and many legal organizations as high command or Normal officer now its time to use my experience in a gang and make it better than before and lead the ghetto , and also i have many friend specially experienced friends who knows the rules of server so i know i can manage the gang well, and i know there will be like 20-30 members in gang who knows rules and also many of them were high commands before will join in 2-3 days

• i want to be leader of Vagos Specifically because i know this gang has some special talent in it only thing we need is a good Leader to lead them in a right way and make it better than before

• and last i want to become leader of this organization Becuase i know how a organization works Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang, and also i know the rules and also i know how the forum works, i was not good to use forum before but now i learned it .

• Interview -

i will make the gang better by making the interview procedure even harder because we are not Legal org we need to know rules plus we need to be good shooter to make our gang even better, like i will prepare a field test for interview and if we do that i am sure vagos will be the best gang ever made in LOS SANTOS , and also high commands should recruit someone by proper interview of rules of server

• Graffiti -

and also i will make it better by capturing territory and graffities then gang will get profit and also will be powerful , I would sugggest 24/7 graffiti and also make a special team for it

• Events -

Yeah thats the main thing for a gang . i will make it better by making sure that every gang members know the event rules and then they will not get in trouble like they cant get on roof on some events like FZ robbery and also they cant use LMG during That

and events like store robberies will increase as we get more members in our Gang and also will increase Criminal activities when we will have more members under our leadership , always RP and also being active in Ghetto , conducting ghetto fights and also participating in the Ghetto fight. And for members i have many friends in city they wil join and from them many are old gang deputy or leader and they will help me and we will make the gang even better

• Bonus -

I will try to give out prizes/bonus to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving

• Training and helping -

I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city specially rules of events and also turfing and graffiti

• Rules and internal rules -

i will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more( i have all noted and i dont want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

• Logs -

i will make it sure that every high command and also me ( if become the leade) will manage a log in any software like discord , Notepad anything and also take bodycam and reserve that for 48 hours , that we will be able to check what and when happened any find bodycam

And also for Org balance and Guns means i will manage data of everything of organization

capture rule 2.23 Each participant must hold playback of the capture for 48 hours.

and

event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours

• I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce harder situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

• And when a player joins gang he need to know/ we need teach him to treat with a hostage in any events like hostage situation and also how to treat LEOs during any event before joining that gang will not get in any kind of trouble

• and main thing is i will make IC and OOC clear within my gang

And yeah i am ready for interview from now and i know all the city rules

And i know i will be able to make the gang better than before if my experienced family members , my hc amend respected curators help

My all internals rules, member list , Ranks are ready and will show them if i get selected i have a lots of plans, i just need a chance

Thanks for time

Sincerely,

Lakaa Legend
images_80.jpeg

Last edited:

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
INFORMATION

Nilesh
GMT+50
8to10 hours
Luci Paul#3880

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
LEADER OF
A7EF13A1-52C8-4D98-8287-8942BD27291C.png

2) Three Reason~
Interview
I will make the interview change that only few trusted guys will take interview other wise many time one high command make his friend interview and directly promote to hc

training of shooting

i will make my new comers good in shooters that they can shoot verywell

radio codes and internal code
I will make some new codes for radio that they can easily talk in radio

3) I will improve in roleplay like I will not take players who don’t know rules
Ya I will learn rule to them that they can experience the fun of GRP and like if anyone join gang they will not get direct high command rank also if he is friend I will not give they will work in gang then they may can get rank up and I will kick that player who break ghetto rule and I will bring old vegos legacy back because vegos is best it will be best……… Anne conducting more event I can like hostage situation or store robbery or gun store robbery and to make gang member fun and make a bond with them………

Thank For reading

Ex- Vegos Recruiter Ex Famillies Deputy
Ex Fib ooagent and hr
Ex Sahp Master Sergant
Ex Ng - Lieutenant high command and FTO

Last edited:

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Vinay Raj
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6+ hours
6. Your Nickname - Funky Royal
7. Your ID - 37873

Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

1..I HAVE MORE EXPERINCE IN THE GANG AND THE CITY I KNOW ABOUT EVERY RULES IN THE CITY AND IN THE GANG I WAS IN THE CITY 3MONTHS AND IAM FROM EN1 FOR 1MONTH AND NOW IAM IN EN2 ..... I KNOW ABOUT THE ALL THE GANG RULES AND WE WILL DO A PROPER RP IN THE GANG AND I WILL MOTIVATE EVERYBODY TO BE GOOD AND WE EXPLAIN ABOUT ALL THE THINGS AND WE WILL CAREFULL ABOUT THE WARNINGS ASWELL.... AND IAM THE DEPUTY HEAD IN THE 2 ORGS....

2.. WE WILL DO A PROPER RP IN THE GANG AND WE WILL GIVE OUR EFFORT AND WE ARE VERY PRACTICAL ABOUT THE EVENTS AND WE WILL ATTEND FOR THE ALL EVENTS ME AND MY GANG MEMBERS AND I WILL BE FREE WITH THE GANG MEMBERS AND I WILL SEE ALL THE PEOPLE EQUALLY. I WILL BE A GOOD LEADER FOR THEM AND WE WILL DISCUSS WITH ALL PLAYERS TO TAKE A DECISSIONS ...

3. INTERVIW : WE WILL TAKE THE PLAYERS WHO KNOW ABOUT THE GANG AND GANG RULES CLEARY AND WE CAN TAKE THEM TO OUR GANG ... AND WE WILL TEACH EVRYTHING ABOUT THE GANG AND WE WILL TRAIN THEM TO SHOOT BETTER AND WE WILL TRY WIN ALL THE TURF AND I WILL ALLWAYS TRY TO COMPLETE MY 100% LEADERSHIP AT END OF THE DAY I WANT TO BE A GOOD LEADER.....

ABOUT THE RP :
1. I WILL MAKE GANG ACTIVE BECUAZE THEY WILL NOT GET BORED ABOUT THE RP..
2.AND I DONT NEED THE PLAYERS TO GO GETTO AND SHOOTING THE POEPLE I NEED THE PEOPLE TO DO PROPER RP AND PROPER BEHAVIOUR IF THEY ARE NOT DOING RP I THEY WILL GET PUNISHMENT FROM MY SIDE.... I WILL TEACH THE PLAYER HOW TO DO A PROPER RP AND GUD WITH THE RP

THANKS FOR READING

I HOPE I WILL SELECT

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 4 to 9 Hours
5. Your Discord : MaylaWilson#2090
6. Your Nickname : Mayla Wilson
7. Your ID : 44795

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

I want to become leader of the Vagos for three reasons. First of all, I like the rp rules in city so I will learn everyone who don’t know the rp rules in general and also for the gang especially new comers to city they will try new wonderful experience in our gang. Also, I will try my best to be vagos the most active one in city and the most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it because I have a very big experience in legal organizations so I know how to deal with them also I was a deputy leader in NG before so I know how to manage warnings and avoid them and how to with curators. Finally, I have a big energy for leadership and new ways to make the gang very active and I have a lot of friends who can join me and help me.

• Make sure to all members respect the rp rules
  • Have contact with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
  • Reward people who are very active and hard workers
  • The most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it
  • Maintain activity in the ghetto and events
  • Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Supervisor | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 7-8 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720
1. Leader of... Vagos

2.The main reason that I want to be leader of vagos is to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been in pretty much every gang and also almost every legal org.and vagos was the first ever gang I joined in the en1, how rp succeeds and fails between Law enforcement and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations.

3. I guess the first main point I want to focus on is RP within vagos between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal orgs in robberies/hostage situations attack on ammo runs, events, and throughout the city.I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family.I also bring a turf team to the gang who are established and excellent competitors for the season.I am extremely keen on attacking fz providing more event and rp for the legal side as with no disrespect the current leaders are unable to keep the ghetto alive and there is near no rp left in the ghetto.

Deshawn Disciple

Player
Player
Los Santos Vagos

1 - Your Name: Devin
2 - Your Age: 20
3 - Timezone: EST (GMT+5)
4 - Average Online per day: 6-8 Hrs
5 - Discord Name : ♛ 𝕯𝖒𝖆𝖈 𝖃 ♛#0001
6 - Your Nickname: Deshawn Disciple

1. I want to be the Leader of the Los Santos Vagos for many reasons, I have personal ties with the gang from GRP from being the first gang I ever joined when I flew into EN1 and being my favorite overall for its colors but also I loved them just from the story of GTA itself. I recently had a Leadership term with Bloods, I made it through my term which was something no other leaders besides Tony Royal did since I became a leader so I believe that makes my term somewhat of a success but I had a few major downfalls. I didn't fully trust anyone after my other deputies left and looked for other opportunities so I have ensured to find a group of new deputies and high command who could take their place if necessary. I have also made sure to talk to 2-3 different groups of turfers so that if anyone falls through I have a backup plan. I learned a lot from my other term as far as structure as well. I need to set my gang structure wise, better and ensure that the people who are getting ranks and permissions are the people that I want to have them. I had a problem with giving out too many ranks for little things and high commands who would give anyone a rank just because they asked for it. I want to make sure that with this term I turn things around. I want Vagos to be a redemption term for me. I want to be able to show this city what I bring to the table and that I can have a successful term where I run the ghetto. Battleships, Encashments, Attacking the informer, Vehicle theft, clandestine, and all other events will be taken care of, I have a team of 3 deputies ready to come and join me and the 4th slot would go to the leader of the turf team, The goal is to have at least me or 1 deputy on at all times to handle any events or problems that need to be solved. The goal is to also find a spray leader and have that team be as active as possible we want 11.5k spray profit every hour.

3. I believe that improving roleplay is something that I did very well in my last term. We spent tons of time in hostage situations and store robberies especially early on in my term and created lots for leos to do. I believe that something I want to do better in this term is recruit. I believe that my last term really struggled because of my recruiting, I was too harsh and then I was too strict so I needed to loosen up but I needed to find people that I could communicate with and understand that they knew the rules, I plan to try and have a translator for a few different languages so we can help those who don't speak english as their first language still be able to understand and know the rules.

My Ranking System

1. Cabrón​

2. Migo​

3. Vato​

4 . Tirador​

5. Equipo de Sprays​

6. Dinero​

7. Veterano​

8. Turfer​

9. Recruiter​

10. Cartel​

11. El Chapo​

Gang Philosophy

I always want to be a personable leader and be the kind of leader guys like, I plan to continue to try and give bonuses for every event that people attend and plan to try to create the most friendly gang for newcomers and veterans to be welcome in.

EN2 Leader of Bloods, Ex Vagos, Ex Marabunta, Ex Families, Ex Ballas, Ex SAHP

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. SultanShah#7010
6. Sultan Bolo
7. 41290
Additional Information
1. Leader of?
Ans:
images

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Ans:
A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Vagos as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to manage an org so it can become on top.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Vagos on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Vagos gang.

3.Your advices for improving RP level in the Organization.
Ans:
Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my potential

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Manohar
2. Your age :21
3. Time zone : UTC 5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 6-9 hours
5. Your Discord : MrTyrant#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Ans : VAGOS

latest

Ans:
1. I Want to be a leader of this VAGOS to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang experience than currently in the city.
2. I have much Gangs experience in another cities . i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance and keep all issues at a minimum, I do not take any disrespect towards myself or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
  • every organization need to good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to new comers
  • I am see most of organization is give their frds to high command role even they dont know the rules like their showing favoritism I am never do that because i know without without proper high command make RP damage and not good for my term also
  • I Am will take essential interviews for new joiners not only same interview questions make new scenarios randomly
  • Making sure that all members meet my own standards of role play before hiring, I do not care for the best shooters I want a community that's very much a second family to me
  • I saw many of organizations high command removing new members form organization because of small mistakes that never happen in my term every one must had second chance because of new citizens don't know the rules

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
The following players have been selected for vagos interviews at 16.00 server time on 17th August.

♛ 𝕯𝖒𝖆𝖈 𝖃 ♛#0001 - Deshawn Disciple - 30091
einstein but with an iq of 60#7902 - Canberk West - 720

The application for The Vagos Leader are now Closed.​

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information's

Realifename: NuriJr

Time zone: gmt+1

Online Times a day : 6-8

Discord: NuriJr#6363

Ingame user name is: Nuri Alemdar

My id is:1562

Additional information:
1.Leader of ... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

Thx for reading it. NuriJr

Nahum Zahavi

ᴱˣ ᴸᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᴼᶠ ⱽᵃᵍᵒˢ
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
Nahum
2. Your age 16 Soon 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord Bi9_p4pA_#7406
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

)
(1) i would like to become vagos leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was in Families / Vagos (HC) as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (2 months + ) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to vagos.

(2) when i was hc in gangs , i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of vagos i will take care that every families member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that vagos events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a vagos member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in vagos, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of vagos the RP quality will be improved.

EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), FIB Special Agent 1 (X2) , SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Rank 9 in

Marabunta, Rank 6 in Los santos Vagos, Rank 8 In Bloods (X2), HC of Los Santos Vagos (Rank 10 Under Deputy), HC of The Families (Rank 10 under deputy) Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB.

Thanks for reading! i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day! :ninja:

Rank System! ;)

(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Vagos G
(4) LIL G
(3) Vagos Boy
(2) Starter Vagos

(1) Freeze

Last edited:

Devan Carlos

Leader of Carlos
Player
1. Devan Toor
2. 23
3. +5:30 IST
4. 10 to 14 hours everyday
5. Devan Toor#2068
6. Devan
7. 39158

Additional information

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
(1)
the main reason is to earn Vagos reputation back .
Back those days when i join grand rp vagos was the best gang in server, but now i don't think if it is wrong to say that
Marabunta is least respected gang in server, only because of bad gang heads .
(2)
The past heads of Vagos was not that good . Some of those are even those kind of people for those gang is only a way
to provide free ammo. to their families . I wanna change that thing , when i am head of gang i will still support my family but
gang should be my first priority then .
(3) At least i just wanna say that i really think that i have a quality of good leadership and i will be a perfect head of Vagos .
I think it's really worth it to give me a try .

3. I just want to give a single advice to improve the roleplay experience because developers are already doing to improve roleplay .
the one advice is to make a limit of how many times a player can switch gangs because it's really comman that people switch
between gangs and spoil others roleplay experience .

Thanks .

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Lee
7. Your ID 8712
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
I have lucrative experience of being a gang-leader, ranging from leading organization events + territory captures. I've had many trial and error situations during my first encounter of being a leader, I know it will take a team-effort to create an awesome term experience for my members. And for one out 3 reasons I've decided on applying for this leadership is so that I can prove to myself that I'm able to achieve better results than my last leaderships.

I have been deputy Leader of many gangs such as Vagos, Bloods, Ballas, Marabunta. I was also ex leader of marabunta I know I've made mistakes, but I've learned from them if given a chance to prove it would mean so much. I'm also aware of what I've done and said but I feel like I could be that strong leader if you could consider me would be so much apricated.

MY ADVICE FOR IMPROVMENT OF ROLEPLAY
- Using "Notepad" I'd create a summarized folio containing all necessary information regarding general/events/gangs/HQ/legal orgs

- Training members individually to a certain level too where they are promoted as "High-Command"
- Training members too handle negotiations/organize robbery events, this helps the gangs insurance of everyone coming alive 120%
- Training members too be potential capture leaders, this task will be most exhausting, but will indeed be a long-term outcome
- Training members brain and shooting knowledge & experience, so that we attain high standard battles and chain-of-commands.
- and to make sure to get the right people over the wrong people. I would also get trustworthy deputy leaders that know about the rules and how to post fz and turfs and I also could get a very good turf team to really get 100% turfs.
With my prior experience as deputy leader of many different gangs ive learned how to recruit and train new players with a buddy system where somebody with experience in gangs takes new players to events and into the ghetto and show them the ropes before recommending rank up.

Rank 1 Freeze
Rank 2 Thug
Rank 3 Gangster
Rank 4 Hustler
Rank 5 Graffiti
Rank 6 Blaze
Rank 7 Clappa
Rank 8 KingPin
Rank 9 Turfer
Rank 10 Underboss
Rank 11 Boss

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Kayd
2. 17
3. Time zone: (UTC+12:00 NZST)
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#1331
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-----Leader of Vagos---

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. After being High Command in many organizations I feel its time to lead one to 100% success, All my knowledge I have gathered from Legal and illegal will help me sort out and assign documents to identify each step the pigs may have against us including files, Quizzes and much more inconvenient structure

2. I am very strict and I am quick to make sure consequences are headed there

3. I know all event timings and formats so Im ready to start winning

4. Im am not bias and I think everyone deserves a chance in taking lead even though they may be low rank

I always have good quality POV'S and its always available. Rarely my POV corrupt

Over my time in the city I have gathered many of friends including Admins and well respected people

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1. Making sure everyone is aware of the rules/events before joining my organization

2. I am a very tidy person so this will help when it comes to organizing certain events/meetings, making sure people are prepared 10-25 minutes before the event starts.

3. As previous deputy leader of Marabunta I have learned how to fill logs/formats correct

4. Checking that everyone is doing the correct actions/negotiations

5. Daily events such as Globals, Fz Raids and Battleships

6. Owning ghetto "King of Ghetto" including active meeting points, graffiti`s and overall RP situations without rule breaks. Be known as terrorist organization!

7. I plan on going for 100% Turfs (I have a turf team)

--Rank System--
(1) Freeze
(2) Thug
(3) Homie
(4) Real Homie
(5) Loyalist
(6) Enforcer
(7) Pop Artist
(8) Recruit
(9) Turf
(10) Gang Banga
(11) Legend
(12) Godfather

(13) Big Boss

Curator: ...
––––––––––––––
Leader: Kay Pluxury
––––––––––––––
Deputy Leader (1): Dan inFamous
Deputy Leader (2): Damon Salvatoree
Deputy Leader (3): Lucas Hollow

And more...

My overall goal is to help new players get a fun experience maybe to be a leader or something more important within the city

I hope for the best and Thanks for reading my application

and I understand my past history including punishments is bad and wish for it to be forgiven as I really want to lead a org to its full potential. As you can see i haven't been punished in a while and look forward to keep it that

Vago's On Top!
--EX deputy Leader Of Marabunta--

Behroz shah

Player
Player
1. Behroz shah
2. 14.7
3. Pakistan (GMT+5) (Pakistan Standard Time)
4. 4 hours to 8 hours
5. Behroz shah#0416
6. Behroz shah
7. 31037

Additional information

1.Leader of Losantos Vagos

2.:i want to improve my rp experience by leading a criminal organization.
:i play very much hehehhe
:when i arrived in the server 2 months ago i thought i shall go in gov. org but i met my freind rohan xoxo and we joined bloods ( that time i didn't knew the rules and got so much demorgans XD) after that i joined some more orgs but for breaking rules i got more punishments then i finally decide to read the rules. after reading all the rules i haven't broke them yet.
so know i feel confident that i can become the leader of this org. (if selected for interview xd )
i really enjoyed being in the criminal orgs and like clapping in ghetto , store rob. ,amunation store rob. , Clandestine etc events (i also participated in global
:i know the leader rules etc
: i have very much experience in gangs

all of my gang members would enter by passing the interview.
my org will participate in every event. Deserving players would be on good posts .

point 1: remaining the difference about ooc ic.
point 2: giving a chance to new players ( who know rules )
point 3: giving high posts to deserving players
point 4: giving a kick to players who break rules ( because it would be dangerous for a criminal org. to have that players )
point 5: giving chance to everyone
point 6: Checking logs regularly ( not leting anyone steal guns armour ) ( Cheats )
point 7: making sure everyone ave active body cam so it can help admins te get cheaters cought.

Achievements:

Bloods I rank 8
Families I rank 10 turfer
Marabunta grande I 7 rank
Los santos Vagos I rank 6

Current deputy of the family Black Mafia

Rank system:
13 I General
12 I Lieutenant General
11 I Marshal
10 I Turfer
9 I Recruiter