Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
- Your name IRL: Myneni deepak Raj Chowdary

- Your age: 19

- Time zone: GMT+5:30

- Average online: 10-11 Hours per day

- Your Discord: Deepak Raj#6571

- Your Nickname: Deepak Raj

- Your ID: 430

- Leader of Los Santos Vagos

The main reason to why I want to be leader of this Organization is because I want to run a organized, fun but most importantly an active organization. I want to provide my great leadership skills, and provide motivation and passion to becoming a great leader but most definitely a great organization.

Secondly, I want to make it my duty to make sure that I am making the organization a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the Org and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Thirdly, I want to make Vagos not only an active Organization but letting people have equal opportunities by allowing them to try new things and I want to as a leader to teach them how to do certain stuff and how to do it efficiently so they can progress in the gang and in the city itself. Everyone will be treated with respect and treated fairly by me and other members of my High Command.

-My advice for improving the roleplay?

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing good and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

My goals as Vagos Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization
-Make the organization as terrorist organization
-Create fun RP situation
-Create massive global events for the players
-Successfully doing first term without any warns

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname

Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to be leader of
Los Santos Vagos because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as
Los Santos Vagos and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give
Los Santos Vagos the recognition it deserves, I want to make Los Santos Vagos the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of
Los Santos Vagos have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Last edited:

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Xavier Neglen

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Los Santos Vagos

I want to be leader of
Los Santos Vagos because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as
Los Santos Vagos and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give
Los Santos Vagos the recognition it deserves, I want to make Los Santos Vagos the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of
Los Santos Vagos have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.
+

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Timezone
3-5 hours
M1k3#6366
Niko Atkin

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Q2 ) I want to become leader of Vagos because of the following reasons -

1) Improvised Role Play at all situations
* As a leader i and my gang will have to RP in all the situations . Not breaking the RP and playing with no rule break will lead to a good RP in my sight . Breaking RP would cause a lot of rule break which will be not nice and whoever breaks the RP shall be punished under my sight

2) Active All times
* As a gang we would need to show our presence all the time . By participating in clandestine , Fort Zancudo robbery and ghetto fight's . Also everyday conduct store robbery or gun shop robbery . Also wanting that all the gang members giving their 100%
and being active in graffiti everyday

3) Trying to Reach the top
* As the leader of ballas we would give our 100% and be the best gang also improvising the turfs and trying to reach 100% turf under my leadership . Being Strong will help us reach the top as soon as we can . Which will be very respectfull for the gang itself and its members

Also by becoming the leader of Vagos i would be able to proove my self as a good leader and becoming the leader will help my GRP career

Q3 ) Thing i would advice improvise Role Play

1) Not breaking RP situations and not breaking rules

2) Being Ruthless and powerfull at all times

3) Trying to be active in city and being active at all events in the city daily

Chris Clarke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Kunal Chatterjee
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 26
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: GST +5.30
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 15-16
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: revel#8805
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: mark dior
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 1136

1. Leader of..vagos
I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in familis vagos,marabunta,blood. also i have lots of expriance in server 1, i want keep doing crime rp in city. no matter how many pepole i have. tha main reason i want become vagos leader in org i have enough pepole for crime activity.. I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events.I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.
3- I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the orginization is active in those events(like Cland, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

Logananderson0

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Logan Anderson
2. Your age - 22 - 01/14/2000
3. Time zone - Central Time USA
4. Average online per day - 4-14hrs
5. Your Discord - Posingchutoy#4582
6. Your Nickname - Posingchutoy
7. Your ID Brian Mitchel #159313

Additional information

1. Leader of... Vagos

I wanted to be the leader of the vagos gang because I wanted to try to build a small family inside the server and a small group that the select can join by keeping our number moderate and making a selection a test we know we could be the best gang on the server. I also want to build a community that would stick with each other and plays with each other even when we're not doing events I want to build a group that rolls together no matter what they stick with each other like a family a tight net community to say.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

I would prefer if you joined an organization such as a gang or any of them, to be honest, that they had their own personal skills that come with that job that you can level up to make you for one better at the job and for two a better way of being able to promote people to a higher level by seeing they have advanced through a specific tier of skill or even mastered that skill. For example, gang members could wind up in jail and then meet NPC that they could either pay to level up their skill and tell them how to improve it, it could replace the old NPC for stealing cars now that the new system for that is in place.

Christopher walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Christian
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : Lapeezy#8329
6. Your Nickname : Christopher walker
7. Your ID : 11064
Additional information
1. Leader of…
Vagos

A.)
From EN1 to EN2 I've always been involved in gangs. I have a large family and former family I could bring high numbers to my org and have high numbers attending all events. I love the new HQ and with its location closer to the other gangs the ghetto it would be a lot more active.
B.) I've been deputy of Bloods gang and Families gang, I've seen the mistakes made in the past and know how to make the gang operate at its best, with minimal mistakes from the gang and members in it. I have great leadership skills and know how to manage an org to make it strive at its highest potential.
C.) Being in almost every org I know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. and with this knowledge, I will know how to move around the city to give Vagos the name it needs, and bring fear to those who hear or see the gang of Vagos!

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
For starters, everyone who enters the org will have to know the rules and how to be an RP situation. Knowing the do’s and don'ts in the ghetto, highways and all general rules that a gang member must know. Without knowing these things you should not be part of the org. Bringing out the real feel of hostage situations during negotiations, With gun store robberies and 24/7.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

8+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Los Santos Vagos

I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because,
- I have been leader and high command of other organizations and I thought that I would give
Los Santos Vagos a try too.

- I want to give
Los Santos Vagos the recognition it deserves, I want to make Los Santos Vagos the go-to organization to join when you are looking for a organization to join.

Los Santos Vagos
have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, as an incentive towards the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Basri Genc

Player
Player
Realifename: Basri

Time zone: Turkey +3

Online Times a day : 4-12h

Discord: basri#3424

Ingame user name is: Basri Genc

My id is: 35422

Just give me Vagos and watch my bois

Lee_28

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

8+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Los Santos Vagos

- I have been leader and high command of other organizations and I thought that I would give
Los Santos Vagos a try too.

- I want to give
Los Santos Vagos the recognition it deserves, I want to make Los Santos Vagos the go-to organization to join when you are looking for a organization to join.

Los Santos Vagos

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want to win, to feel motivated to be active, as an incentive towards the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.
this guy was ex bunta leader and great scammer

no vouch for him :)

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Sophie Creed
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Marabunta/ng has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran vagos and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat ballas

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops

3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for vagos interviews at 17:30 server time on 13th June

@Lapeezy#8329 - Christopher walker - 11064

The application for The vagos Leader are now Closed​

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname

Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos

- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Los Santos Vagos and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give Los Santos Vagos the recognition it deserves, I want to make Los Santos Vagos the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of Los Santos Vagos

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Basic INFORMATION

Rasan Vermin
Gmt
3-8

Xenyz#0001
Controlaa Thrust

Additional information
Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Vagos Gang.

I Have a long criminal Experience .

I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and menaces of LS,

What Can I do For The Vagos Gang? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. i will do some thing to My Ware House Every Single Time going be Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight .

I would like to improve the state of criminal RP, it is ok so far but it can always be improved and as the Vagos leader I could have more impact in the criminal section as I would recruit people who have experience in the server so that they know how to RP and know the rules which will help the criminal RP to improve. I would bring much more RP interactions to other criminal organizations .

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization
have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to maintain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

My Goals

Active Gang .

100% Turf

Finishing Term 30/30

Event Winner Every Time

Fun Organization

Not Toxic Gang

I have so many goal but i cant type it because its so many ...........

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Axo Carter

Always Respect Everyone & Follow Every Rules
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 10-14 hours
5. SUBHAJIT#0241
6. AxoFear Badmash
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was leader Of Marabunta Grande Before and also I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of unofficial organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.

Thank you for reading my application :)
    120garbage.jpg

Last edited:

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Your name IRL Nicolas abuladze
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone GMT plus 4
4. Average online per day 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord Zamney#1406
6. Your Nickname Nicolas stylish
7. Your ID 16093
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1.make it best criminalist organisation 2. get full turf and pikachu hoodie and make money by doing hostage situations and store robberies
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. ive been Families leader on EN 1 and it got welll after that i got to EN 2 and got NG and families Deputy 1.advice is that we should get full turf for 300k per hour after that 2. we can do globals such as FZs and hostage situations 3.we can make Vagos most terrorized org because we would take over the ghetto

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL : pushkar kumar
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5 : 30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord : i'm commander YT#6676
6. Your Nickname : tony royal
7. Your ID : 28081
Additional information
1. Leader of...Vagos

a) i am playing grand rp from more than 6 months and i am from en1 and later had entered into the en 2 i was in the gangs before in both en 1 and en 2 and i was in the los santos vagos as a clapper in present city and i know the rules and i had also attended high number events.

b)i am in a unofficial organization family whether i know the rules and attending the events and in the gangs i know the rules of the events and ghetto rules i have a leadership skills to maintain a gang and i was also worked in legal and illegal organizations and i know how to attend the events belonging to gangs.

c)i was worked in the legal and illegal organizations in the city and i have more knowledge about the rules and also rp situations in the city and as a gang i will make the name vagos to make people fear while seeing the vagos gang members

first of all the rules are very important in the city as a gang i will take the people who knows the rules because the people who entered into the organization they will know how to react to a rp situation and know the ghetto rules and gang rules belonging to the highways etc without knowing the basic gang rules they should not be in the organization and i will improve the hostage situations like a real life feeling experience while doing store robberies and also i will make the organization members to make them follow the rules.

Last edited:

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> ST / IST
4. Average online per day -> 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
- I have been a leader of a gang on en01 and during my time as leader, we had won nearly every event we attended (Gun stores, FZ, Subs, Cland, and battleship)
and I plan on doing this to vagos on en02 and making it an extremely good organization. -

- I notice how few events gangs do because there is not a large number of people in the organization and I want to change that and make it
so we do as many events as possible while maintaining as few warnings/verbals as possible. -

- I want to be the leader of vagos as I like the organization itself, and the color of the organization, and also I would like to achieve 100% turf as Vagos leader. -

- Punish those who break Server rules as we don't want members just going into the ghetto and
shooting people. If we make gang members do some roleplay instead of just killing people
straight away, the RP experience becomes better for both sides. -

- Try to do as many 24/7 store robberies as possible with hostages so we can negotiate with
the LEOs as that includes roleplay and every gang must follow the event rules which
also makes a start of the member's journey to enhancing their RolePlay experience in GRP. -

Thank you for reading my application ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom