Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

MaddDawgT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Anthony White
3. Eastern daylight time
4. 4-6 hours
5. Tone#2433
6. MaddDawgT
7. 29200

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Future#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. I want to be the leader of Vagos because I was once a high command of Vagos back in en1. Vagos has a special Spanish gang role-play that I can do very well and have done a lot. If I get chosen to lead Vagos I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules.

The squad system.

The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

Trade of illegal goods (custom event)

This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.
The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Rashid Capulet

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rashid
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +01:00
4. Average online per day :5-8
5. Your Discord : R4shid#2126

6. Your Nickname : Rashid Yama
7. ID: 1720

Additional information

1. leader of
Los Santos Vagos

2. I have lived in this city for a long time and I love criminals and I have been in Blood , Vagos , Marabunta , Families , Ballas high rank and I am an active player and I know what I need to do as a high rank why I would be a leader of Los Santos Vagos because I want Los Santos Vagos to come back on top and I want Los Santos Vagos to be active again and I would paint ghetto like Los Santos Vagos color and whoever breaks a rule I would demote him or kick him, it depends on what kind of rule break he made Has

3. We would do evrything to make the rp better and more fun and we would do a lot of things to keep the other org from sleeping and we want people to be active and come to events and who comes to events we would give him bonus or rank up

Last edited:

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 8 Hours a day/ 11 hours or more
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Khalid, Balkour
7. 19828
Additional information
1. Leader of: Los santos Vagos
2. I would like to be leader of Vagos because i been in gangs before and I know what it takes to be a leader and have good leadership skills and I would be a great leader and i have good experience with gangs and i know how rules work and how to keep them in place and handle very hard situations and help the gangs in the future
3. I would first of all make sure every single gang members know what he is doing and know the rules very well so that rules don't get broken and i have noticed the majority of people in ghetto have a lack of intelligence on how to do certain things and not do the bad things which can the improve the gangs a lot more

Ghostt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jacob
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - Eastern Standard (EST)
4. Average online per day - 6hr weekday / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - Jay Money#0025
6. Your Nickname - Jay Money
7. Your ID - 167
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. In both en1 and en2, I have helped lead the Top Shelf family with success in both servers as a Founding Father. Also was a previous leader of Vagos and finished a 30day term while only receiving 1 warning, which was only a verbal. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Vagos.
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture in both en1 and en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Vagos Gang growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jacob
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - Eastern Standard (EST)
4. Average online per day - 6hr weekday / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - Jay Money#0025
6. Your Nickname - Jay Money
7. Your ID - 167
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. In both en1 and en2, I have helped lead the Top Shelf family with success in both servers as a Founding Father. Also was a previous leader of Vagos and finished a 30day term while only receiving 1 warning, which was only a verbal. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Vagos.
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture in both en1 and en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Vagos Gang growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.
1000000000000000000%

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 8 Hours/ Weekend 11
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Devil Strike
7. 19828
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

I Think I would be a good leader for Vagos because I have experience in gang(Ballas and marabunta) and i know what leaders should be in the gangs and how to keep the gang clean and good, Also I would be good because I have noticed gangs have be disbanded because of the leaders and how they act I would help that and not get disbanded.

The first thing i would do is improve understanding of all Ghetto and Server rules because the majority of people who join gangs have a lack of understanding about the rules and How to behave and not get into trouble, Also Another reason gangs get disbanded is because of strike and how it works.

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 8 Hours/ 11 weekend
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Devil Strike
7. 19828
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
I would like to be leader because I have past experience with gangs and how the leader should be and what they do and how to do them, Also i would like to be leader because i have good knowledge about gangs and how they work and how they should be.
I would like to be leader of Vagos because a lot of leaders think they can anything when becoming leader which I would never do, I would follow the rules to help improve the Gang.
First of all I would make sure everyone who joins Vagos has Good Knowledge of Ghetto and Gangs Rules.
I would Make Everyone who joins Vagos has Knowledge of Server Rules.
And Finally I would Make Everyone Who Joined Vagos Learn the rules off by heart

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Leaders Application
Name: Daytona
My Age: 17 Years Old
Time-Zone: (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
Average Hours Online: 6 Hours Weekdays / 8 Hours Weekend
My Discord Contact: Anbu#2600
My Nickname: Anbu Xoxo
My ID: 991

Leader Of: Los Santos Vagos
Reasons I'd Choose This Organization
My Personality
I'm open-minded towards basically anything and show kindness to strangers
and make them feel welcome. I'm strict on mistakes however very considerate
towards giving chances. I'm able too create atmospheres that everyone will feel
safe to share opinions or anything. This trait will surely prepare the gang for success.

My Skills
I'm decent on time managing and communicating with people for insuring great gang
attendance. I'm able to analyze individuals skills, that'd be shooting, management, leading
and communicating. These skills will insure the gang has the best possible outcome without
interferences.

My Experience
I've played Grand RP For 5-10 months and I've learnt many things from my time playing. I'm
familiar on all gangster events but still struggle reminding myself and other people because I'm very good at tunnel-visioning. This will help gang members gain XP and deepen there relationship in the ghetto-roleplay.

My Advice For Improving Role-Play Level In Organizations
Collide - Event (Potential New Event)
Legal and Illegal orgs form an alliance too stop a potential bomb that will destroy
Las Santos, these two organizations must go around the city and defuse the bombs before
timer runs out. 50-100 bombs are scattered around the city and will take 10 seconds to defuse.
Succeeding will award participants $10,000 each bomb defused.

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Oliver Mazoku#0364
6. Your Nickname Oliver Mazoku
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) The first reason I would like to be leader is because I was former leader of marabunta and I was unable to prove myself worthy of being leader, it would be great to be given a second chance at having leadership. Secondly, i really enjoy doing gang stuff and being able to take part in all of the gang events. The final reason I would like leadership of los santos vagos is so I can finally accomplish my goal of completing a successful leadership term
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Be careful of who gets invited to the gang and make sure that they 100% know their rules and follow them. Have more gang members actually attending events and making sure they’re all recording pov.

Aurimas Pukelis

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 8/11 Weekend
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Devil Strike
7. 19828
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
I would like to be leader of Vagos because I have experience in gangs and i know how leadership works and how it should.
I think i would be good for Vagos because of my good level of Leadership skills and listening skills
I would like to be leader of Vagos because I would listen to Gangs members and help them with anything
I think Gangs members should be acting more realistic(for example, Speaking in Gang language)
I think Gangs members should have better knowledge of Ghetto and Gangs
I think Gangs Members should be allowed to rob with 2 people because it seem more realistic.

Jesse..

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Purple Opium
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Marabunta/ng has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran vagos and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat ballas

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Hello Vagos curator my forum account is currently banned and this is my other account

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...The Vagos Gang

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

● I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.
  • Another reason id like to get leader of Vagos is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
  • My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

● I fell like there is no organised Gang on the server currently and I want to change that I have the people and the strength to make a gang feel like it should be "organised"

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

● Make quizzes for the new players that join the server and the gang so they can learn the server rules
●Make ranks really specific Example: Spray team, Clandenstine team and ext.
●I will have people who will control the logs and make people redo their mistakes so there is less people getting banned on the server
●I will make the gang play a lot of RP:

🔴Terrorist attacks
🔴Attack on Capital
🔴Do store robberies every day as it should be
🔴Attack on politicians (Governor, Ministers.)
🔴FZ attacks

Last edited:

Jonathan

Player
Player
1. Kerem
2. 17
3. GMT+3
4. 10+ hours
5. Yonathan#7873
Sean Winston
7. 12000
Additional information
Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
Vagos is where I started. Vagos was the first ever gang I joined in the first city. Since I joined Vagos I wanted to lead Vagos. I take roleplay seriously and I want to improve my and gang members roleplay.

2.2) I have leadership skills and I can take care of all gang members. I will be sure when I recruiting people who knows the rules, who has good communication skills and who has enough patience.

2.3) I want to focus on gang events and make Marabunta on top again. My priority is doing every gang events which is Cland, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store robberies.

3.1)
To prevent the current gangs' toxic behavior towards people.

3.2) I aim to raise the level of role play by organizing events with mostly civilians, legal organs and other gangs.

3.3) That way I can keep the ghetto alive.

3.4) I want to make sure that the people I recruit know the rules, and I want to establish an order in which any wrongdoing will not be forgiven.

3.5) I want to show that Gang doesn't just shoot a man with a gun.

3.6) I want to make different strategies and show different things to people that the robberies cannot be won by just taking hostages and negotiating.

3.7) I believe the vagos will gain the respect it deserves.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Kayd
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours (Work) 8+ Hours (Weekend)
5. Your Discord: Kay BOI#5785
6. Your Nickname: Kay Underma
7. Your ID 13313

Additional information

1. Leader of... VAGOS

- I've been playing the server for a long time now and feel like Admin or Leadership is my last goal.
(I've also posted Admin App so ill be looking forward to work as one or the other)

- Whilst being in every org I have understood each and every rule so I can use that and implement to my ORG so we wont get many warns/verbal's. Also while playing this server i have gathered enough info to choose my deputies. (I have 2-3 in mind)

- I've seen how the past 1/2 leaders ran Vagos and didn't reach the minimal expectations. (Which I can)

- I want to show Legal Orgs and Criminal Orgs how much a clapper we are to let them know "VAGOS ON TOP!"

How can I help improve RP?

- After playing lots of RP sides that helps me and my mindset grow and find better improvements.
1. Adding/Working on new events like Globals and just in general.
2. Gathering Information about cops we can and cant trust. (Bad/Good Cops)
3. Make sure FIB/LSPD/SAHP Get 0 evidence against us if its breaking bodycams or exchanging value information to wipe ALL DATA.
4. Active Store Robberys/FZ. (Achieving the requirement's)
5. Making sure RP is set to a HIGH STANDERD.

This is my VAGOS App and i hope you enjoy thx :)

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player

The following players have been selected for vagos interviews at 18:00 server time on 22nd may

@Future#2294 - Moe Blixky - 24332
@Anbu#2600 - Anbu Xoxo - 991

The application for The vagos Leader are now Closed​

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. I want to be the leader of Vagos because I was once a high command of Vagos back in en1. Vagos has a special Spanish gang role-play that I can do very well and have done a lot. If I get chosen to lead Vagos I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a squad system in my gang that will help all the new recruits learn the rules.

The squad system.

The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.

Trade of illegal goods (custom event)

This is an event that I came up with which is based off an event the admins once did in EN1. Two gangs and their leaders meet in a disclosed location to sort out a deal between their gangs for drugs or control over sprays or just a cease fire. The state orgs such as LSPD and FIB are given a tip by a rat amongst the gangs they now know the location of the meet up and go in to bust it.
The winners of the huge battle if its the gangs get to take the state officials hostage for ransom from the government and they sort out a deal with the other gang to split cash and make peace in the ghetto. if its the legal orgs they can take both org leaders captive making a strong presence within the city and while the gang org leaders are behind bars they can attack the gang HQs and do a clean wipe of their warehouse and put more members behind bars.
Overall this event would be super fun and full of rp and end in a amazing battle.

3. To be honest it all starts with the org leaders in my opinion. If the orgs have strong active org leaders that engage and teach the members how to level up in the city make connections properly rp and grind the city more rp interactions occur between players that make it fun. For example when I use to be a higher up in EN1 I use to train all my members in my squad one of those members was Ari Yaki the leader of the Yakuza she went on to become the leader of a top 10 family after her time training under me she also became a higher up within families.

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Leader of...The Vagos Gang

A.)
From EN1 to EN2 I've always been involved in gangs. I have a large family and former family I could bring high numbers to my org and have high numbers attending all events.
B.) I've been deputy of Bloods gang and Families gang, I've seen the mistakes made in the past and know how to make the gang operate at its best, with minimal mistakes from the gang and members in it.
C.) Being in almost every org I know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. and with this knowledge, I will know how to move around the city to give Ballas the name it needs, and bring fear to those who hear or see the gang of vagos

1. To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.
  2. I also plan on creating a map that indicates each spray location for the members of the spray team as this will help players who do not know the spray locations well or are trying out sprays for the first time.
  3. I would like to implement a gang accountant who will hold a percent of all money earned within the gang and this money will be used to help buy members in the gang skill for robbing, house robberies and car theft and will also be used to buy supplies for these activites such as crowbars, bookbags, etc
  4. I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.
    Another reason id like to get leader of vagos is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.
    My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

Deshawn Disciple

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL: Devin
  2. Age: 20
  3. Time Zone:EST
  4. Average Online Per Day: 8-12
  5. Discord: ♛ 𝕯𝖒𝖆𝖈 𝖃 ♛#0001
  6. Your Nickname: Deshawn Morello
  7. Your ID: 136249
  8. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization (list 3 reasons):

I believe that I would be a good fit to be the leader of the Los Santos Vagos for many reasons. Firstly, I think that Vagos are one of the most interesting and unique gangs in the city, They are completely disconnected from the rest of the gangs which for some players might be a massive draw. They also have so much history behind them as a part of the three gangs included in the storyline of the actual game and have a massive fan base that would actually enjoy joining the gang. I think Vagos brings many advantages that other gangs don't have due to the fact that they just moved HQs and have an opportunity to change the narrative around the gang. Most terms on both EN1 and EN2 Vagos are the laughing stock of the gangs generally. I want to change this and make vagos the strongest gang in the city. Due to the changes I believe many people will want to give vagos a try now that they are in a new place and since they don't currently have a leader this gives them a chance to start anew.

My second reason for wanting to be leader of this organization is because of my personal history within this gang. I spent the last term that Vagos had as a member who was on every day and was always consistently making sure that we had sprays and things of that nature taken care of. I was also a turfer for the gang and was active and at events every day. I was also in Vagos in EN1 and was a member of the High Command there for their previous term and was known to be at events every day. in the term previous before I was High Command, I saw how Vagos was run the last time and would like to learn from the mistakes of our former HC. Vagos can come back stronger than ever. We struggled with recruiting at the beginning of the term and when we did get members we struggled to keep them in line and gave too many people roles and privilege's they shouldn't have had. To combat this, I would bring in a structured High Council that will keep everything under control and have strict recruitment criteria with the minimum amount of years someone can have in the city being 8 before they join. I would also implement a buddy system for new members of the gang. New members who don't fully know the rules would be paired with a higher ranking member who was tried out for the role and would teach that member the ins and outs of gang life. This would be on a two strike system if the member who has experience notices something out of line they would let that player know, and if that member does something that is questionable again they would then be kicked from the gang.

Lastly I believe that I have the potential to bring the Vagos back into prominence, as a gang we really struggled to set up events and keep vagos on the minds of other people as a leader I would like to implement an event that will keep people talking about us. I believe if we hold a king of the hill event (last man standing) and make the prize pool big enough for people to continue talking about us until we host our next event.

1. Your advices for improving roleplay level in organization:
- I believe that the RP value of gangs, in all gangs is sorely overlooked. One way that we could improve the RP value of Vagos is to have a "quiz" (set of questions that we ask new recruits) that we would give to all new members which would have to be passed prior to joining. It is also so important to continue to educate members of the gang on things that may change and or things that I have noticed are being done wrong and I would take extreme care in providing that.
- Something else that I believe would help is becoming more active in the Ghetto, because of the placement of Vagos HQ sometimes it is hard to not go unnoticed by the other gangs within the ghetto, but ensuring that we have people going and contesting sprays and things of that nature every single day of our term is a priority.
- Lastly I believe increasing the number of interactions with State Organizations as a result of things like hostage situations would be a great way to progress gang RP within the city and ensure that both the Legal and Illegal side of organizations can interact.
- I definitely believe having a specific gang rival and making it a priority to ride around their area of the ghetto and kill and rob them would improve the hatred and RP between the two gangs (in my head vagos and bunta because of how close they are and because of how they both involve cholo culture it would be a good rivalry)
- I also understand that I only have 15 years in the city, that doesn't mean however that I have never been involved in RP, I was a member of vagos and High Council for them on EN1 (I had 16 Years in City there before I stopped playing on EN1) . I have also been involved with many FiveM projects in the past (No longer play on them so I am still eligible for leader)

- The last thing I want to provide is some credentials, I have been in Marabunta, Vagos, Bloods, Ballas, and Families as a member who was consistently on and saw how the gang worked, I would be more than happy to provide my Deputies an interview as well and would really like to work with grand RP to make the community a better place

——————————————————————

Thank you to the admins and I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Information
1. Vladi
2. 28
3.GMT + 2
4. 5-10
5. lousyboy#5862
6. Vladi Schlong
7. 654

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. I've been leader of Families , Deputy of all the other gangs besides Vagos , I have the needed skills to be a leader and according to my experience i've proved myself managing gangs in the most professional way and being the most dominant , this gang had 1 or maybe 2 good leaderships with dominant numbers , I would be happy to have the opportunity to compete for the leadership and prove that I deserve it and make this gang the most dominant gang in the city and the numbers? well you know the answer I got the numbers.
Since I've been in the city for over a year Participating Gang Activities and joining mostly gang and illegal activities, I love all the illegal activities and ill do my best to waste all of my free time to make this Gang at the Top, if anyone will need help even in the most little things me or my high ranks would be there for them, because a gang its not only bunch or criminals but also a family, brothers who fight one for each other and help each other in any way ! we here one for all and all for one none left behind.

1.The most important thing its to follow all the rules and no matter what not to break them, the second thing for my that is most important is to make the most fun i can for the gang , Special Events, Attend in Whole Gang Events, Rob, Turfs, Co operated Events with admins and other gangs, literally every single thing the gang can do I'm going to make them do it and drive them to do that ! this is the benefits of being in a gang and everyone need to learn and know how to do correctly and keep doing them because its fun! every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be learned and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were gang we need to do all the activities whole day make fun in every single sec!

2. Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen , all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked, now as my position as Kingpin in Bloods I'm following the Forum and all the punishments that admins give inside the server to people and check everyone of them if their inside my gang and I suspect they might be.

3. Make activities that will make other Organization to get involved if its co operating with other illegal Orgs against legal orgs, or do activities who will make that will make the legal orgs work harder , make the involve of few orgs in RP activities more dominant.

4. Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time..

Top Bottom