Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 7-10
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Saidden
7. 19828
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I believe Vagos is a Gang with huge potential and it has one of the best areas in the game and it needs a good leader to mange everything and keep the Gang well organized and ready for events, Also Vagos is a very important Gang in the Ghetto because its a Mexican street Gang which means it holds very good items and needs to have a good leader to keep those good items in place where they belong, Vagos is one of the biggest Mexican street Gangs in America which means it need a leader that can keep a good reputation with Other Gangs in order to get things done in the near future. Vagos Has very bad reputation with other Gangs that can cause a lot of problems within Ghetto and its rules, I would like to Fix that and make sure Vagos is known to be a Nice and Kind to other Gangs members.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.Bring More Qualified People to help the Organization grow and make the rules well placed
2. Make Better rules
3. Improve Understanding in Gang Members.
4. Increase the level requirement to join a Gang.
5. Bring Good and kind People into the Gang.
6. Have good Management.

Thank you For Reading.

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> ST / IST
4. Average online per day -> 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
- I have been a leader of a gang on en01 and during my time as leader, we had won nearly every event we attended (Gun stores, FZ, Subs, Cland, and battleship)
and I plan on doing this to vagos on en02 and making it an extremely good organization. -

- I notice how few events gangs do because there is not a large number of people in the organization and I want to change that and make it
so we do as many events as possible while maintaining as few warnings/verbals as possible. -

- I want to be the leader of vagos as I like the organization itself, and the color of the organization, and also I would like to achieve 100% turf as Vagos leader. -

- Punish those who break Server rules as we don't want members just going into the ghetto and
shooting people. If we make gang members do some roleplay instead of just killing people
straight away, the RP experience becomes better for both sides. -

- Try to do as many 24/7 store robberies as possible with hostages so we can negotiate with
the LEOs as that includes roleplay and every gang must follow the event rules which
also makes a start of the member's journey to enhancing their RolePlay experience in GRP. -

Thank you for reading my application ❤

Louis Rune

Ex. Lt. General Of National Gaurds
Player
1. Your name IRL: A.Shiekh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord: Louis Rune#0016
6. Your Nickname: Louis Rune
7. Your ID: 19007
Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

1. Experience Of All the Orgs legal as well as illegal and of gang as deputy leader

I want to become the leader of Vagos
gang cause I feel that I am only made for gang stuff , and I have experience of gang deputy leader for more than 2 term in vagos and bloods. cause I have given it and everytime I gave the interview I improved myself and now I am fully capable and improved when I joined the city I joined SAHP when I got 5 years old there I learnt many rules and their strategies and I reached till Chief In there , then I left SAHP after the term was over and then I went to work as A SS officer and then USS there also I got a good a very good Experience and after the term was over in government I joined Vagos in Christopher' s Term and There I gave my best and never got a strike in any org and after his term I went to EMS and there I was A ARD supervisor. I did not said this by my own everyone told me this . By writing this 1st point of my journey to 22 + years I wanna tell That I have very much experience of Legal as well as illegal orgs and I had been HC in almost both the organizations so I know the proper RP and Rules and tactics strategies of legal orgs so I can ensure the safety of my gang members and protect them from getting arrested by Legal orgs. I have faith and I believe that I am capable of being the leader of this Gang.

2. Stopping the spread of toxicity and Misuses of HC powers

In every orgs where I went I saw that everywhere is full of toxicity and the HCs were misusing there powers and asking money for promotions and not letting the guy get promoted who is not giving money but is more capable than that one who is giving money, I in every org make sure that no one spreads toxicity and everyone enjoy their ranks and not fight for silly things and if a there is dispute between the members of the gang than I should enter in it myself and take it as a serious matter and solve it without any problem. Everyone who knows me will never complain about me for toxicity and other issues also because everyone knows how much humble I am.

3. Giving chance to everyone and make sure that no one breaks the rules and focusing on events

I have seen that newbies who are capable of turfer ranks and other high ranks do not get chance because of old HCs from previous term , So I will make sure and give chance to every member to show and prove their capabilities and on the basis of their capabilities their ranks will be given. I will keep a check and take test of every newbie as well as HCs to check if they are capable of HC or not because I have seen nepotism in many orgs and the leader gave their friend HC who dont know a single rule about gangs by this I will make sure that no one breaks the rules. And I will focus on not only on clands but as well as battleships and turfs also .

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
2. I will give chances to show everyone and prove their capabilities specially as a shooter.
3. I will create a form test of questions for everyone in discord.
4. I will create massive situation while doing hostage situations and robberies so it will be fun for both the sides.
5. I will make my gang the most active gang in the city and I will change the viewing angle of everyone for seeing Vagos from a poor gang to best gang .
6. I will make Vagos the best gang on top.
7 I will do 100% turf.
8 Will make different division for different work like professional drivers to escape and other teams.
9 Make professional Gang trainers.
10 will make a drug delivery team.
11 I will collab with other gangs. in some part

jin Blixky

Blixky4L
Player
1. kabir
2. 18
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. jatt5501#8115
6. jin
7. 23488
Additional information
1. Leader of vagos
2. If I get chosen to lead vagos I can make the ghetto very active and not only that I can also help all the new players that are coming in to the city learn the rules and enjoy the city. I have several tactics in mind that will keep the ghetto active 24/7. I will also host events for all orgs and make sure that my members attend every event. I will also teach my members how to rp properly in the ghetto so that everyone has fun proper rp experience. I will also add a personally made recruitment script nd make the recruiters responsible for the recruits

The system.
The squad system is a system where you have lets say 4 recruiters that are trained by the leader they have learned all the rules they know how to properly rp go to events and have rp interactions all throughout the city not just the ghetto.
The 4 recruiters will recruit new members into the org and teach them how to maneuver and make money around the city and properly rp and learn all the rules of the server not just the ghetto. The recruiters will be following around the members for a full 2 weeks depending on the members learning speed. once the member is ready they will be ranked up to a runner and go enjoy the city.
The benefits of this system is that it is very very new player friendly and it helps the new players fully understand and grasp the rules which limits them from getting warnings and the gang from receiving strikes. ANOTHER important benefit of this system is that these squads will go around the ghetto together making the ghetto super active.
this will make sure that all the new nd old members get on the same page

i ve noticed that in many gangs they stop attending events after one week coz they get all the stuff its not gonna be like that here in my term everyone will go to the events to enjoy em nd do proper rp not just get the stuff but so that everyone have fun nd the gang remains active i m gonna be active myself to make sure gang doesnt stay dead for even one day unless we need a day to relax nd have a break

3 well it all starts with the leader coz if the leader is serious about rp people get it in them as well i dont want an all serious gang we are gonna have fun as well but it ll all be full rp let it be ghetto clapping or let it be a store robbery even if its a newbie who joined i ll make sure he knows about not CL nd the NLR as well nd that they never spoil anyone elses rp experience in the city

over all i ve been in the gangs on en1 nd en2 and always i ve been one of the most active members i ve been HC as well many times ik how to lead all the events ik all about the deputies nd how it feels having to be the leader of a gang so if i get the chance i might not get 100% turfs but everyones gonna see us everywhere nd we are gonna be one of the best gang

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ethan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 4-10
5. Your Discord : Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Pluxury
7. Your ID : 2266
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

I want to become leader of the Vagos for multiple reasons. One of the main reasons being because I like the RP aspect of gangs. I want to keep the highest levels of RP within the vagos and make sure everyone is aware of the rules. I can make the Vagos one of the most active gangs and feared gangs in the city. I want to be leader of this organization and host events with my gang beside me. The vagos have a good location good for RP situations and meetings. I have been a leader of LSPD and Vagos in the past. I have experience of managing warnings and the correct ways to do things. I want to build a gang of rule abiding people. I understand both sides of RP due to me being the leader of a Legal and Illegal Organization so if there is a IC or OOC issue I know the correct way to handle it. I can respect my curators and work around other admins with a high head and a great level of maturity

• Create proper Roleplay within the gang
  • Be active in all events
  • Create RP situations that haven't happened before and make things unique
  • Create reasonable ranks
  • Build goals and achieve them
  • Build a strong gang and community around us
  • Set OOC and IC boundaries
  • Maintain a presence in the ghetto and HQ
  • Reward the activity and presence of members

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for vagos interviews at 16:30 server time on 20th July

@jatt5501#8115 - jin - 23488

The application for The vagos Leader are now Closed​

Last edited:

Shamela Xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Muhammed shar
2. 15 (16 in 10 days)
3. GMT +1
4.7+ hours
5. shamela#3687
6. Shamela Fingers

Additional information:

1. The organisation of Vagos.

2. What do I want to be the leader of vagos?

I joined the city 7 months ago and my first ever org to join was the bloods street gang, I had the leader of kodi knights ( a very good leader) I joined late into his term and 2 weeks after me joining at me getting rank 7 in the short time. After this I quickly became really good friends with kodi and his deputies which I still Am to this day, after the disband I got under deputy straight away ( the leader being wraith) and then when Jackson got bloods leadership I got rank 9 then with canberk I got rank 9, then when Axofear had bunta I had under deputy, recently in tony’s term for bunta I was under deputy and I am currently the under deputy for bloods in Deshawn so I have a lot of experience with being a hc or in a leadership role in gang orgs, I have also lead many battle ships and FZs in the past and I know the tactics for every event there is out there. I also want to point out that I have been in legal orgs on multiple occasions bring FIB SAHP LSPD and EMS so I know all the rules if anything goes wrong in the rp situation. This also means that I know how to respect and rp properly

3. My advice in improving RolePlay level in Vagos.

One way of me improving the RolePlay levels in this term of Vagos is triple checking knowing that my gang members will know the rules by being strict with if anyone break rules then they will get a straight forward verbal or even a fire straight like that no matter if they are a hight command or new player. I will also make sure that the people that are getting recruited have a understanding of RP and the rules permitted with Grand RP before recruiting anyone. This means that if anyone breaks any rules they will be getting the proper and firm punishment!

( I know I have gotten a block before and I know that will hold me at a liability but u promise you if you give me a chance to show off my leadership skills I won’t disappoint!)

Thanks again, and I hope to be hearing more from the admin team!

Last edited:

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 8-9 Hours
5. SultanShah#7010
6. Sultan Bolo
7. 41290
Additional Information
1. Leader of?
images

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Vagos as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.

B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to manage an org so it can become on top.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Vagos on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Vagos gang.

3. Your advices for improving RP level in the Organization.
Ans:
Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my potential

Last edited:

BIlal YAMA

¨
Player
1. Your name IRL: rabih
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ( gmt 2 )
4. Average online per day 5-7
5. Your Discord bilall#8384
6. Your Nickname Bilal Ponch
7. Your ID1 1102
Additional information
1. Leader of...
VAGOS
1. i want to be leader of VAGOS bc gangs was the first org i joined when i came to the city i have alot of Experience in gang have been in all gangs. b. i want to be VAGOS leader bc i want to make VAGOS 1 of the best gangs in the city by getting more and more ppl in my org .c. as i said i have Experience with gangs and i also know all gang rules and thats cane help make VAGOS become better and thats my goal.
making most orgs scared of VAGOS
changing HQ bc VAGOS HQ is right to a green zone and ppl cane forget that and shot in gz

Last edited:

Jax Xoxo

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Player
1. Thanasis
2. 17
3. GMT+3
4. 9-12 hours.
5. Mattia#5648
6. Mattia Lacoste
7. 79

Additional information:
1. Leader of.. Vagos

--> First of all, i have a lot of useful experience as a Deputy and HC in general at many gangs, in en2 and en1 (mostly) so I have all the necessary the experience needed to lead such an org,given the fact that as you might know, Deputies and HC are running the gang when the Leader is not available.

--> My second reason would be that I know all about the events gangs attend to like Store Robberies and Hostage situations and I know the responsibilities I will have to take as a leader in this kind of situation.

--> Third And last but not least reason, is that i want to make Vagos a good gang again, like it used to be, where peopleused to have have fun there and make new friends, and experience all of these fun events without toxicity. I want Vagos to be a competitive gang again, which can compete with the others and I will make sure that i achieve this goal.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will make sure that only mature people and people with good knowledge of the server rules join the gang. I will also try to think and make some suggestions to the Curators that will improve our Roleplay experience at Vagos . In addition, I will try to make this gang as active as I can, with attending all events, and do store robberies and hostage situations, always following the rules for better roleplay experience for us, and the other orgs that will take place at all these RP situations.

I want to mention that I have been HC at legal orgs too (LSPD Assistant Chief), so i know how to respect them as well.

Los Vagos Five M GIF - Los Vagos Five M - Discover & Share GIFs

Rohith royall

Player
Player
1. Thanasis
2. 17
3. GMT+3
4. 9-12 hours.
5. Mattia#5648
6. Mattia Lacoste
7. 79

Additional information:
1. Leader of.. Vagos

--> First of all, i have a lot of useful experience as a Deputy and HC in general at many gangs, in en2 and en1 (mostly) so I have all the necessary the experience needed to lead such an org,given the fact that as you might know, Deputies and HC are running the gang when the Leader is not available.

--> My second reason would be that I know all about the events gangs attend to like Store Robberies and Hostage situations and I know the responsibilities I will have to take as a leader in this kind of situation.

--> Third And last but not least reason, is that i want to make Vagos a good gang again, like it used to be, where peopleused to have have fun there and make new friends, and experience all of these fun events without toxicity. I want Vagos to be a competitive gang again, which can compete with the others and I will make sure that i achieve this goal.

I will make sure that only mature people and people with good knowledge of the server rules join the gang. I will also try to think and make some suggestions to the Curators that will improve our Roleplay experience at Vagos . In addition, I will try to make this gang as active as I can, with attending all events, and do store robberies and hostage situations, always following the rules for better roleplay experience for us, and the other orgs that will take place at all these RP situations.

Alexa Bolo

Al Capone
Player
Information
1. Ethan
2. 21
3. GMT +1
4. 8-12 Hours a day
5. AlexaBolo#0098
6. Alexa Bolo
7. 26041
Additional information
1. Leader of...
- LOS SANTOS VAGOS
- I want to become the leader of the Los Santos Vagos so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders. Most of my friends are in gangs and I believe that the VAGOS side of the ghetto will be more active other than outside the beach market. I was also deputy of VAGOS, We was very active and always done events
throughout the day making everyone enjoy the "Bandit" Experience other than ghetto clapping. I have been High Command in Bloods, Families, Vagos, Marabunta, NG, SAHP and LSPD. I believe I'm fully capable of running this gang.
- We will be doing a bunch of store robberies and hostage situations but in new locations most people hasn't seen before. Changing up the odds between LEOs and Bandits, It's been the same locations for a while now and it's time for a change for everyone to enjoy. I will also be doing global events to keep all gangs connected on good terms since all current leaders are friends of mine. I will personally make sure that the toxicity and power abuse of high command won't happen.

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player

Information​

1. Your name IRL Jayy

2. Your age 21

3. Time zone EST

4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord Jayy420#7284

6. Your Nickname Ronny Blu

7. Your ID 8712

Additional information​

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because I have a lot of experience with Both sides (Legal/Illegal). I have been high command for Vagos, and I have been chief of FTO, And chief of Detective, and major of swat and captain of swat. I also want to be the leader of Los Santo Vagos because I feel like I could bring numbers and strong leadership/high command, and the reason I feel like I could bring numbers is because I am a high command of a family and we have around 30+ people. I also feel like I could get more numbers from other familys ive been in i feel ill be able to make the Los Santo Vagos the strongest gang and bring them to new heights with me being a solid leader with experience. I also want to be leader of Los Santo Vagos because i was a former leader of marabunta and i feel like i've learned more sense being leader and if given the chance 1 last time i would make it threw 2 terms if granted. i was also deputy leader of ballas and bloods.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.​

First Piece of advice for improving the RolePlay Level Is to bring strong leadership and numbers to store robberies and cland, battleship, FZ Raids. Another piece of advice is to follow every ghetto rule and be the best that we can do while having fun but following every rule. Last piece of advice is to choose the right people over the wrong people.

Last edited:

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Houssam
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC +1
4. Average online per day : 5 to 10h
5. Your Discord : HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname: Houssam Wilson
7. Your ID : 30142

Additional information

I want to become leader of the Vagos for three reasons. First of all, I like the rp rules in city so I will learn everyone who don’t know the rp rules in general and also for the gang especially new comers to city they will try new wonderful experience in our gang. Also, I will try my best to be vagos the most active one in city and the most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it because I have a very big experience in legal organizations so I know how to deal with them also I was a deputy leader in NG before so I know how to manage warnings and avoid them and how to with curators. Finally, I have a big energy for leadership and new ways to make the gang very active and I have a lot of friends who can join me and help me.

• Make sure to all members respect the rp rules
  • Have contact with everyone to avoid toxicity between them
  • Reward people who are very active and hard workers
  • The most dangerous gang that cops will be afraid to face it
  • Maintain activity in the ghetto and events
  • Suggestions to curators for better Rp and better experience

USSS – Elite Agent | LSPD – Master sergeant | MARABUNTA – under deputy | NG – LT General / Deputy leader | FIB – Black ops Agent (Specs ops/ Undercover) | SAHP - Corporal | Family - Deputy leader | Bloods – High command

Sparkle Alvee

Tech Enthusiast
Player
1. Thanasis
2. 17
3. GMT+3
4. 9-12 hours.
5. Mattia#5648
6. Mattia Lacoste
7. 79

Additional information:
1. Leader of.. Vagos

We want you to be vagos leader

Tank Sinata1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Erik
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Eastern Standard (EST)
4. Average online per day - 6hr weekday / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - DONKYSHLONG#3813
6. Your Nickname - Tank Xoxo
7. Your ID - 1550

1. Leader of...Vagos
I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in vagos, marabunta, bloods, and I was previously high command in vagos in these gangs i have had lots of fun and i always enjoy doing gang RP.
I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them. I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and menaces of LS,

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Turf Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the turf team, giving members on the turf team tips and tricks, making sure all the turf members are showing up during turfs and overall managing the turf team. I would then also have a rank called "Turf thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the turf team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the turf captain and fill the ghetto map in yellow. ;)
I will make sure when being recruited members are thoroughly interviewed and tested on their knowledge of ghetto rules. For example, I will have a specific team of people/rank that is assigned to recruiting members and they will be provided with a interview manual which will consist of questions regarding rules like "Are you allowed to run into HQ while being chased by another gang?" and i will add in a statement that makes my recruiting team aware players must be 5 years old in the city just to steer clear from recruiting members who join and arent active in the city and to ensure they have atleast some experience within the city.
During store robberies and other events i will announce strict comms, this means that over the radio members should refrain from unnecessary conversations and until informed otherwise by me the chatter on radio should only consist of, callouts and information that is important or helpful during the event.
(This wont be required but it will be suggested to all members.) To refrain from getting warnings and having members get punished I would like any members that are going out to rob, ghetto clap and doing sprays to inform me or a high command over radio where they are going and what they are going to do. From what ive seen around the city i know some people will start "mixing" during RP situations when others break rules, to try and avoid this i will try to tell all my members when a other player breaks the rules in a situation to just continue the situation if possible and grab bodycam of what the player is doing wrong and make a report after the situation or if the situation can no longer be continued they should just make sure the incident is on bodycam and walk away from the situation without mixing or insulting others.

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information
Your Name IRL: Shubham Singh

Your Age: 17
Your TimeZone: UTC +5:30
Average Online Per Day: 3-7Hours
Your Discord: Frank Pluxury #2175
Your Nickname: Frank Pluxury
Your ID: 16060
==============================
Additional Information
1.Leader Of Los Santos Vagos.

2.Why Do I Want To Be Leader Of Specific Organization
I Would Like To Be Leader Of Los Santos Vagos Because I Was A High Command As A State Employee From The Starting So I Have Experience From Legal Orgs Also Which I Think Can Help Gang Know Legal Orgs Next Step.

As I Have Been A State Employee From The Starting Of My Journey Of My Life In City As Mentioned Los Santos Vagos Was My First Gang Ever And I Climbed My Way To High Command In This Gang In Very Short Period Of Time.
I Have A LeaderShip Sprit In Me Also I Have Been Major Of SWAT So I Know How The Tactics Stuff Work And I Have Done Negotiations Of Store Robberys And Hostage Situation From Both The Side Legal And Gang So I Can Believe My This Knowledge Will Also Help The Most
3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level
1. I Will Give Newcomers A Chance And Keep Them In Contact Because Newcomers Thing Gangs Are Boring Because No One Looks At Them Or Talk To Them And They Leave The Gang But I Would Look Into It So It Don't Happens

2. I Would Try To Keep This Ic As Much As Possible
3. Last And Most Important I Would Make Sure Whoever Is In The Organization Must Be Aware Of Rules

(Thanks For Reading My Application)
😼

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> ST / IST
4. Average online per day -> 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
- I have been a leader of a gang on en01 and during my time as leader, we had won nearly every event we attended (Gun stores, FZ, Subs, Cland, and battleship)
and I plan on doing this to Vagos on en02 and making it an extremely good organization. I would also like to be the leader of Vagos as even though it isn't the most
popular gang, I would try my best to make it well known. -

- I want to be the leader of Vagos as I like the location it is in and the color of the organization. I also want to be leader to show others new to gangs in en02,
the roots of being a gang member, and why we will become a well known organization. I also want to make Vagos attend as many events as possible so our gang is known
to civilians. -

- Finally, I want to be the leader of Vagos as I would like to remove maybe or add a few ranks and hopefully make it a great organization once again. -

Punish those who break Server rules, If we make gang members do some roleplay instead of just killing people
straight away, the RP experience becomes better for both sides. -

- Make gang members do more robbing in the ghetto, be more active in ghetto and attend more events
as it increases the RolePlay level for not only a Vagos member but also a civilian and a LEO. -

- I would implement a money system for example - You get 10k every time you make an LEO say "Vagos on top"
and more little challenges to keep people more involved in the gang and more active.

- Try to do as many 24/7 store robberies as possible with hostages so we can negotiate with
the LEOs as that includes roleplay and every gang must follow the event rules which
also makes a start of the member's journey to enhancing their RolePlay experience in GRP. -

Thank you for reading my application ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom