Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen

2. Your age :21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7hours Min
5. Your Discord: MrTyrant#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Los Santos Vagos

maxresdefault.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans:

1. I Want to be a leader of this Los Santos Vagos to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang HC experience than currently in the city.
2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance , I do not take any disrespect towards myself, or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
  • every organization need to good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I am seeing most of organization is give their friends to high command role even they don't know the rules like their showing favoritism I am never do that because i know without proper high command make RP damage and not good for my term also
  • I will take essential interviews for new joiners not only same interview questions make new scenarios randomly
  • Making sure that all members meet my own standards of role play before hiring, I do not care for the best shooters I want a community that's very much a second family to me

Elon Sharma

Toxic
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - arjun
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone-ist
4. Average online per day- 4-5 hrs
5. Your Discord - Arjuxn7 #2564
6. Your Nickname- elon sharma
7. Your ID-34022
Additional information
1. Leader of... vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I have a potential to lead a gang in good way and i will carry my gang in a very productive way
2. I will take in those members who knows all the server and ghetto rules and ones who dont know rules i will teach them in best way which is possible
3. My deputies and other high command will not be bias and they dont abuse there powers
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. High commands and deputies should not abuse there power and all member should know the rules and i will make sure no one in gang will break these two motives of mine

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
Los Santos Vagos
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 9 - 13 Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Chan
7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information: I was high command in a lot of gang in the city im an old player and i have a lot of experience and i know all the server rules

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered los santos vagos and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Families because I want to show how a gang should really be.

Second, I want the role play to be much better, which means I won't lend a hand to everyone. All kinds of breaking rules, that is, if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (pg)

Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My first advice that i will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules in addition I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the people about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest) in addition I I will do a lot of hostage sit and a lot of store rob so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy what rp I will get some people who know several languages so that they can recruit people and thus give all people a chance to enter my org.

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1 . Surya naryana

3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Los Santos Vagos it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the marbunta gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system

>I will do marbunta on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families

Thanks for reading my application

Los Santos Vagos on Top

-Sharath Rich

Last edited:

Darren Pereira

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL):
Alston Darren Pereira
Your Age: 20
Time Zone: (UTC +5:30)
Average Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
Discord ID: Master Wayne#5818
Nickname: Darren Wayne
ID: 31292
Additional information
I joined GrandRP(city) 5-6 months ago and learned a lot about the people and how the city works and the rules. I have accomplished many things during this time. It's time for me to help the new players with the rules as Leader, and the old players so that their RP experience.

1. Leader of:
The Vagos Gang
As i have been in various org have experence with their working and also worked in Vagos Gang under the leadership of the previous leader Jin Blixky. I understod the difference in the working in offical orgs and the gangs. I want to continue his mission in unitying the gangs and give some competition to the offical orgs.
a) Being in almost every org I know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. and with this knowledge, I will know how to move around the city to give Vagos the fame it needs.
b)Their wont be any discrimination or favoratism under my watch.
c) I've seen the mistakes made in the past and know how to make the gang operate at its best, with minimal mistakes from the gang and members in it. I have great leadership skills and know how to manage an org to make it strive at its highest potential.

Punish those who break Server rules as we don't want members just going into the ghetto and
shooting people. If we make gang members do some roleplay instead of just killing people
straight away, the RP experience becomes better for both sides
Giving Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.
try to use more ic comands like
/do robs the person
Promote more criminal rp.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Vagos interviews at 16.00 server time on 8th September.

Bi9_p4pA_#7406-Nahum Zahavi-28113
Behroz shah#0416-Behroz shah-31037
KGF Sharath YT#0818-Sharath Rich-29920

The application for The Vagos Leader are now Closed.​

SyedMuddassir

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name is IRL Syed Muzammil
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT 5+
4. Average online per day 6-12 hours
5. Your Discord SyedMuddassir#1078
6. Your Nickname Syed
7. Your ID is 53741

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
  • Firstly, I feel like This organization is a perfect start for me as a Leader on this server. I Have huge experience in Roleplay.
  • Leadership: I have been playing RP for several years, Been playing on a bunch of different communities and different languages communities, within this years I have gained a lot of experience: First Time I became a leader In rage MP RP server was on Georgian GTA go 2020, I was Bloods leader later Fib leader and then NG leader. The servers' peak was 600-800 players. Grand Rp I was Admin on a Russian server. Then I actively started playing on RUS server 2 which I spent about a year playing on until the English server opened, I have been playing for a few weeks after it started, and I was so happy and excited.
  • Organization: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
  • As you can probably tell from my forum activity, I believe that obeying the rules helps everyone's playtime, as long as they don't use them to ruin RP, which some people do and which I do not condone. I feel that instructing people to follow the rules is insufficient and that holding meetings to go over the rules is critical in preventing gang rule violations. Many leaders are aware of the rules, but they do not teach them to the members; instead, they simply require that they be aware of them. As a result, some people forget or change the regulations, which should be reported to the high leadership. I don't only want to head a gang; I want to have an impact on how gangs operate.

3. role-playing in the ghetto is low because it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as there is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

My achievement

2 times rank 8 in vagos
1 time rank 8 in families

Heartrobbe Baba

Player
Player
Los Santos Vagos
Information

1. Your name IRL - Anishk Manik McGee
2. Your age - 18
4. Average online per day - 8 - 12 Hrs
5. Your Discord - HEARTROBBE#9119
6. Your Nickname - Heartrobbe Chan
7. Your ID - 28047

Additional information :
Ex deputy of Vagos , And I was high command in a lot of gang in the city im an old player and I would like to be a leader coz I believe I have been in this gang for a long time and acquired enough experience necessary And belive I can properly play my role And help and guide others as a leader And make this game more enjoyable.

1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos

I.
First of all, I want to be a leader because as soon as I entered the city for the first time, I was very confused and had a hard time, but as soon as I entered the gang for the first time, I entered Los Santos Vagos and the people there were nice to me and explained everything to me, so I want to be in this specific gang In addition I want to give people the best feeling they can get. I choose to be a leader in Los Santos Vagos because I want to show how a gang should really be.

II. Second, I want the role play to be much better, which means I won't lend a hand to everyone. All kinds of breaking rules, that is, if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG)

III. Thirdly, everything in my org will be in order, for example at 18:00, everyone is already waiting in HQ ready for BS, so I am interested in being a leader and also why do you have to give me the option to choose

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization .

My first advice that i will make sure that before everyone enters my org I will test them well and see that they do know the rules.

In addition:-
I will be very dedicated and before each event will explain to all the people about the event and what they cannot do in this event for example (clands cannot be with a vest).

In addition:-

I will do a lot of hostage sit and a lot of store rob so that my gang will not have a single boring moment and enjoy what Rp I will get some people who know several languages so that they can recruit people and thus give all people a chance to enter my org.

Vinnu Warren

Music Eddict 🎶
Player
1. Your name IRL - Vinay Raj
2. Your age - 22
4. Average online per day - 8 - 9
5. Your Discord - Vinnu Royal #2992
6. Your Nickname - Vinnu Royal
7. Your ID - 37873

Addiotioal imformation : i was ex deputy of marabunta and i was high command in somany gangs.... And I Know about all the rules and i can make our people to do proper rp.... i have experience in the Gangs From 6months.... And iam a en-1 player

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

1. i want become as a leader of vagos becuaz i have more experience and i can make my people happy and experienced in the gangs... And i have a 3 deputy or 4 deputy ideas

2. I Will make 5 deputys and each one some roles to maintain in gang

1st deputy - will handle the grafitii which is important in the gang and he needs to be controls and he can hire anybody who wants to spray graffiti

2nd deputy - will handle all the turfs and he will maintain about all the turf and he wil make turfs good and neat ... and he will explian about turf and turf rules and terms....

3rd deputy - will handle all the store robbery and ng raids he will maintain all the things like taking hostages and applying for the ng raid . and he will do command the people to maintain proper rp and wins

4th deputy - will handle battle ships and clands he will maintain the proper rp and he will make to be win and we will get reards aswell . he will train the peolpe how to shoot , cland timings and all this

MY ADVICE TO IMPROVE THE PROPER RP ---- I WILL MAKE MY GANG SO PEREFCTLY I WILL TEACH THE PROPER RP AND WHEN WE ARE GOING REQRUIT THEM WE WILL THEY DEFNETLY ASK ABOUT THE RP SITUATIONS SO WE CAN MAKE A PROPER RP

ADDITION ADVICE : - I WILL MAKE MY GANG PEOPLE GOOD AND I WILL MAKE THEM TO DO PROPER RP AND IF THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK THE RP THEY WILL GETTING STRIKES LIKE SAHP/FIB/AND LSPD WE WILL MAKE A SECTION LIKE WARNS AND STRIKES IN THE DISCORD SERVER IF THEY DID ANY MISTAKES OR RULE BREAKS THEY WILL GET THE STRIKE AND ITS NOT WANTEDLY WE WILL TEACH WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT IS THAT SO IN THIS WAY WE CAN MAINTAIN PROPER RP IN THE GANG AND MY TERM WILL MAKE THE GANG PERFECT YOU CAN SEE THE PROPER RP AND GOOD GANG

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING....

Last edited:

Ace Glock

Player
Player
Information's

Realifename: Jean

Time zone: Austria /0

Online Times a day : 3-7h

Discord: Recker.09#4421

Ingame user name is: Recker_burberry

My id is:

Additional information:
1.Leader of ... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

I would like to try to lead a faction on your large sever because I already know vagos on smaller sever so I already know how I can lead the organization and here are a few ic information that I would enforce.
-
The main goal of us will be the arms trade because the arms make more sales than the drugs and make the family one of the strongest they should be.
Obtaining information will be driven by torture, we will find the person who is from the army or something, take them with us and torture them until they have spat everything out, but if they don't get anything out, they will be knocked down in a not so nice place.
The personal protection is a bit difficult teamer but is not so easy to find it will depend on the payment how many guys will stay with the person but would say a maximum of 3-4 people because that should be enough except for the person we are in Protect should come into the SG a small action is started which is not so good / SG. Storming.
But one of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
-
There is more information but I would only clarify it via dm on dc if you have the idea to accept me because of prices .. but that will still be there after the time

To improve the role play, I would rely more on speeches and not on shit because the whole thing is shit on me because sack I would always try as the last option to take weapons from you and to lead the gang rp with the vagos slogan and the greeting must hola be said because Vagos primary language is Mexican. We say to ourselves under an ermano and the OG say Hijo stands for daughter / son.

Thx for reading it. Jean
Gl

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player

INFORMATION:
1 NAME IRL - kushal shukla
2 AGE - 18
3 TIME ZONE- GMT+5:30
4 AVERAGE ONLINE PER DAY - 8-10 hours
5 DISCORD - kushal shukla#2920
6 NICKNAME - kushal shukla
7 ID - 50196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1 LEADER OF LOS SANTOS VAGOS

2 REASON NO {1} I was in bloods and Marbunta grande before and i know how they manage things attend all the events and activities like battleship , global events, fort zancudo etc so i want to make this gang active again

REASON NO {2} I also know all the rules as i was a part of the gang before

REASON NO {3} I want to be leader of this gang and make this gang again powerful as it was before

3 ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY LEVEL

---> By adding some training to the new people and make them learn all the GZ and GETTO rules
---> By telling them not to speak any other language in HQ of los santos vagos and in green zones
---> To teach all the members to be respectful to EMS and not to harm them

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen

2. Your age :21
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7hours Min
5. Your Discord: MrTyrant#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: 54187

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Los Santos Vagos

maxresdefault.jpg

Ans:

1. I Want to be a leader of this Los Santos Vagos to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang HC experience than currently in the city.
2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong enough as a leader to maintain balance , I do not take any disrespect towards myself, or others and my gang will also follow this.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
  • every organization need to good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I am seeing most of organization is give their friends to high command role even they don't know the rules like their showing favoritism I am never do that because i know without proper high command make RP damage and not good for my term also
  • I will take essential interviews for new joiners not only same interview questions make new scenarios randomly
  • Making sure that all members meet my own standards of role play before hiring, I do not care for the best shooters I want a community that's very much a second family to me

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1 . Sharath chandra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Los Santos Vagos it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader

2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly

> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Los Santos Vagos gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system

>I will do Los Santos Vagos on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families

Thanks for reading my application

Los Santos Vagos on Top!
Sharath Bhai

20220914_222653.jpg

Last edited:

Nilesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Harry
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 8to10hours
5. Your Discord RohanPluxury#3880
6. Your Nickname Rohan Kirigaya

7. Your ID 45325

Additional information
1. Leader of...

IMG_1336.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with

ANS)

i) I WANT TAKE BACK THE REPUTATION OF Vegos BACK

ii) I WAS HIGH COMMAND OF BLOODS I KNOW HOW TO MANAGE

GANG AND CURRENTLY UNDER DEPUTY OF MARABUNTA And was high command

in every single org so can manage everything well

iii) Have the leadership spirit and can win anything dont fear about anything and main thing the gang should be active that I can make

Ans) I HAVE TOO MANY IDEAS SOME ARE MENTIONED
Turfs —- WE WILL FOCUS IN TURFS IT IS INCOME OF GANG
Graffiti — IT IS FIRSY MOST IMPORTANT PART OF INCOME OF GANG WE WILL DO BY OUR ❤️ HEART
Recruiting — WE WILL RECRUIT PEOPLE WHO KNEO GHETTO AND SERVER RULE PROPERLY
Shooters — I WILL SEE EVERYONE SHOOTING AND WILL TAKE SOME BEST SHOOTERS FOR CAPTURE AND TURFS
Ranking system — I WILL CHANGE RANK NAMES
Events —- I WILL MAKE SURE THAT GANG IS ACTIVE IT IS NOT DEAD IT ALL EVENT MUST BE HOSTED

Rohan Kirigaya
Thanks for reading
Sincerely
Rohan Kirigaya

VEGOS ON TOP !

DivyanX

ARMY
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Divyansh Vairagade

2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 8 hours normal on vacation more than 10 + hours

5. Your Discord: Danny Cooper#3083
6. Your Nickname: Danny Cooper
7. Your ID: 21928

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?
1. I want leadership cause I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs & leos and gained a lot of experience. a couple of weeks ago I joined Marabunta and started gaining more knowledge through the leader and deputies and tried to lead the gang with my leading skill like trying to lead the gang in glands, battleships, store robberies, Fort Zancudo raids, etc. So I got so many quick rank ups in the gang for my hard work and dedication even after Marabunta disband I joined Families and got immediate deputy when Pandu Got the leadership and I was a deputy also in tomi mellers leadership, I try to help them through my leading skill but also got disbanded so quick for so much rule breaks so now I think that I am ready enough to lead the gang from the front as being a Leader.

2. Also I want leadership cause from the start I was in a legal org ( used, sharp, ng, fib ) for a long time there for I know how legal organ works, and how they deal with the situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what will be there next step it will be so easy to the gang then.

3 . I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in-gang stuff due to my creative experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city again, I will give very tough competition to other Gangs this time for sure

4. Also I want to become a leader so I can interact with so many players. For that, I can help newcomers who just came to the city I can fully train them about gangs and other stuff like every rule which we have followed and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better for everyone

3. My Advice for Improving Roleplay Level
1. The first important thing to improve the Roleplay level in an organization is inviting people who know the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview with him/her. In the interview, they should ask him/her about every gang's rules and how they work. if he/she doesn't know any of the rules, the leader and deputies should let him/her know about every rule of the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone

2. Before going to an event, the leader has to meet his/her gang members in the headquarters 15 min before the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event at the perfect time.

3 . We should give a Bonus 2-3 times every week to appreciate Gang members for their work and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and increase their morale

4 .
I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Spray Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the spray team, giving members of the team tips and tricks, making sure all the spray team members are doing sprays every hour, and overall managing the team of people who volunteer to go do sprays. I would then also have a rank called "Spray thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the spray captain and take over as many spray locations possible.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - Minimum 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname - Laka Pluxury
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos​

Experience:- I have been high command in Many Gangs , Leaded The gang Named Marabunta Grande and i have been High command of Many Orgs also Some Legal Orgs. so now i want to lead Los santos Vagos and make it to the Top!

Past:- I leaded Marabunta grande and my term was Going so Smooth we had the Highest ammount Of Turfs in ghetto, but suddenly i broke Gen 6.19 but i did not know that the word i said was N word, Now i know and it cleared My Only Confusion related to the server Rules so now i think i can make a very successful Term,

• And last i want to become leader of this organization Becuase i know how a organization works Legal/Illegal so i know i can unleash the full potential of this gang, and also i know the rules and also i know how the forum works,and with my team and Respected curators i know Bloods would be best gang in Ghetto.

Proper Interview for Joining

• 24/7 graffiti

More and More Events

100% Turf

Bonus and promotion to appreciate members who are doing very well

Helping people who does not know some things about gang,

Will Follow proper server rules

Will maintain proper Logs

I also intend to get more people to use rp correctly in situations to make them more entertaining and interactive for all involved, i also plan to introduce harder situations for leos and gangs to get involved in to keep the experience fresh as possible.

And when a player joins gang he need to know/ we need teach him to treat with a hostage in any events like hostage situation and also how to treat LEOs during any event before joining that gang will not get in any kind of trouble

Properly Maintain IC and OOC

Thanks for time
Sincerely,
Laka Pluxury

Last edited:

Yous Macher

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: yousuf
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord:yousuf#6799
6. Your Nickname: achmed malki
7. Your ID: 21216
Additional information
1. Leader of: los santos vagos

2a: i want to become leader because i really like the rp in this server and I want to help beginners in this game and give them more memories in this city and i want that they can enjoy the rp in this server and become better in the game i am self a very active player and i want to do as many events as possible and i want to learn everyone in my gang the gang rules if they dont know the rules that good so we can all enjoy the rp without warns

2b: i want to go for 100% turfs and im gonna create a great turf team and a great graffiti team i will make the graffiti team very strong so we never will be on 0 graffitis and i will make sure that the active players will make more than 50k in a day from robberies , bonuses , graffiti profit, clands bonuses at the end off the week , arena fights and more ways to make money and have fun in this server

2c: at the end off my term i hope that all my gang members had a great time and enjoyed the rp and that they all know how it is to be in the criminal side from the server and how fun the criminal side is and that they know the rules better

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

Nylon Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Elad
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 4-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nylon ミ★#7397
6. Your Nickname Joey_Pluxury
7. Your ID 46817

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos.

(1) I want to be leader of the Vagos gang because I have a lot of experiance being High Command in gangs (HC in Families and Bloods and rank 8 in Marabunta and Ballas) and I know a lot about gang rules and how illegal orgs work as I have been in them for the majority of my time in the city and I know all the flaws and things leaders need to fix in their gang and I know how to fix them.

(2) When I was in all the gangs I have seen a lot of people breaking the rules and I will make sure that the people in my gang will not do that and will do RP as best as they could.

(3) I have been in many Legal Orgs and I know both sides of all orgs so I know all the rules and laws of both Orgs which will help me a lot as not many leaders have those skills.

When I was in all the gangs I have seen a lot of new people to the city who dont know the rules and the high commands in gangs just accept them into the org because they need more manpower but I will get and interview extensively a lot of high commands who I know will not recruit people who dont know the rules. Also I will not do any favortisim because I have seen leaders make people who dont know the rules deputy just because they are their friend. But I will make sure to only recruit the best people I can. I will also try to teach people who are new to the city all the rules so they can roleplay better which will improve RP for everyone.

---Rank System---
(12) Boss
(11) Deputy Vagos
(10) Vagos Commander
(9) Turfer
(8) Big Vagos
(7) Ghetto Clapper
(6) Villain
(5) Grafitti Boy
(4) Young Vagos
(3) Starting Vagos
(2) New Member
(1) Freeze

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
1. Your name IRL : Rajendra Pandey
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord : Furious#8011
6. Your Nickname : Furious Bolo
7. Your ID : 2805

1. Leader of : Los Santos Vagos

A. I want to be leader of this Gang because i believe i can bring the RP balance among the players of the server and want to try more RP as learned from my past term as a gang leader.

B. I would like to Train the new population the ways of the server and give them a good RP experience as well as teach them about the rules as to strengthen the new player base within the city.

C. I know the inactivity within criminal orgs is a issue and i would like to ensure to keep up with all the events and keep the ghetto active and fun with a vision to decrease the toxicity going around.

3. I will make sure i give my best to increase RP by keeping criminal situations active and fun for legal orgs as well and keep the server active by stating our presence within the city as well and give a good competition to other Orgs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom