Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Name : Arnav Negi
- Time Zone : GMT+5:30
- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 4-15 Hrs
- Your Discord : MGLEGEND#7446
- Your NickName : arnav negi
- Your ID : 4111
( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Vagos Gang

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , NG , SAHP , GOV USSS So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Vagos Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization
-Make the organization as terrorist organization
-Create fun RP situation
-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Arnav Negi

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Leader Of The Vagos Gang

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , NG , SAHP , GOV USSS So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families Gang.

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

-Create fun RP situation

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Arnav Negi

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Leader Of The Vagos Gang

-Create fun RP situation

THANKS FOR READING

Arnav Negi
Sorry for 3-4 applications I got a network lag and it was not uploading so i tried 4 times but something happened and all of them got uploaded

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
1. Rasan Vermin
2. 16
3. GMT
4.6-7
5. Controlaa Lopez#8697
6. Rude Vermin
7. 362
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang

- I want to be the leader of vagos because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal Organaization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Vagos Gang.
-What Can I do For Los Santos Vagos ? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

3 Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization​

Select for moderation...

THANKS FOR READING

Controlaa Lopez

Los Santos Vagos On Top

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

Leader Of The Vagos Gang

-Create fun RP situation

THANKS FOR READING

Arnav Negi
He Copied every thing For Example this

He Copied my en1

Yous Macher

Player
Player
Informatie
1.yousuf
3. (UTC+01:00)
4. schoolday 5-6u
non schoolday 8u+
5. yousuf#6799
6. ic name : yousuf malki
7. 8420
Extra informatie
1. Leader of vagos
2a i want to become leader of vagos because i play this 1year long and i know all the city rules and i want to give everyone a chance to be in a good gang and i will make sure that each gang member knows the gehtto rules and if they dont know the gehtto rules i would like to teach them the gehtto rules so we can have a great gang and good times together

2b i want to make vagos a active gang I am an active player myself i want to do as many events as possible and i want that everyone can enjoy the rp and i will pay attention to the lower ranks so they can have fun to in the gang i want to do with the gang street fights turfs robing pepole on highway fighting in arena for a prizer pool and learn the lower ranks how they can do sorays and earn money and what they need to do in events

2c i want to make from vagos a strong gang and i will make sure that evryone can enjoy and will becomme more acctive and becomme better in the game

i will make the quality of rp in my organisation very high and make sure that we will nearly never get warns i will also make teams for each role . the speakers - people that arrange things with state orgs during store robbery the beasts- people that are born for TURFS for example sharp shooter great tactics etc... we will have great organisation. Vagos on top

Last edited:

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
1. Rasan Vermin
2. 16
3. GMT
4.6-7
5. Controlaa Pluxury#8697
6. Rude Vermin
7. 362
Additional information
. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang

Firstly : i have so many exprince about a gang because i was deputy in 8 terms so its mean i worked so hard for it also iam HC in all gang also iam respecting everyone iam not an angry boy.

Secondly : About
RECRUITMENT i have a personal log for RECRUITMENT so when i got my leadership i have an server in the email so i have 1 room for RECRUITMENT log So My Every single HC Need to take an interview so they need to ask them about general rules and ghetto so on so for example in the 10 question if he know 8 of them we will accepting him but we are so focusing him but if 10/7 iam not accepting him first i will respect him second i will sir go read all rules then come back why iam not accepting because i want to Finnish my all term so this my think about RECRUITMENT

Thirdly : Gun Store Robbery So first we are trying to get a hostage in a highway then for example we are going to the chumash gun store some leo's is coming to talk with us about a hostage they asking to bring hostage we are saying its ok we bringing him ok then we are talking about a money 50-90k for citizen 100k - 500 k for leo's so for example we have a citizen so we asking about 70k and 5second to leave for example gang (40) leo's (17) they need to leave because we are a number

Fourthly
:
What Can I do For Los Santos Vagos ? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

5th : Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organazation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of
Vagos Gang.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

Select for moderation...

THANKS FOR READING

Rude Vermin

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: ᴍᴀᴛᴛ
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 16
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: ɢᴍᴛ
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 8+
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: ʟʏ1ɪɴx#7278
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Pink Opium
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 1020

Additional information

𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? (𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟)
  1. Every Organisation in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can and by a better leader each time to bring out RP to make entertainment for the people in the city. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. As being HC in multiple legal orgs and HC in gangs such as bloods and marabunta, I have had my best experience amongst others. My plan is to make it enjoyable for everyone else too. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had are during events and Vagos will continue to pursue them actively. If I became Vagos leader, I would make sure Vagos creates fun events that players can join. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to provide
    this again but better.

2. Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organisations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Legal organisations and gangs may have some conflict, however we all love a good shootout and a store robbery etc.
    Gang members; I have worked out are 66% more likely to break an RP rule and I will stop that in Vagos. Each person who wishes they join bloods must know of all server rules and gang/ghetto rules etc. This must change as I have seen people lacking through my time in the city with their knowledge of the rules.
  3. Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organisation it is no different.
    As I mentioned earlier, broken RP rules will not be tolerated in Vagos and I wouldn't like any warnings because of people in my org not knowing rules. That's why I will decide wisely when picking my high command. It is done very carefully and with caution. Everyone will be given the option to apply as I do not believe in making my friends the “best roles”. With my high command, I wouldn't like people to think that they can do everything, but I also don't want them to be scared of the high commands in my organisation.

I used to be Vagos gang leader in EN1 and one of my targets would be to reach a successful 2nd term!

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴄᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴏʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

Providing all players with the correct information in the server and creating a fun and event packed gang which players will join to have a great experience while having to listen and follow rules. I will fire/demote/warning/strike anyone who is to break a rule and the extremity while depending on what they have done. This will be implemented by a section in the discord accessed by high command to keep track of the gangsters.

Thank you so much for reading and I look forward to spending some fun quality RP with you all!
-Matt

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. berk aydin tümkaya
2. 21
3. GMT+03:00
4.7+ hour
5. berko#9008
6. iberk hurmaci
7. 3220
Additional information
1.Leader of: The Vagos Gang
2. I believe I can do good things in vagos and do good things in ghetto / I want to rule the ghetto with my gang / To strike fear into all the gangs and get the cops out of this city
3. The first thing I will improve is knowledge and understanding of all server rules. In the past, I realized that the biggest reason why RP was broken in the city and ghetto in other gangs was due to not knowing the server and ghetto rules. This allows players to break characters to explain to the individual the rules that cause all RP to be lost. I believe a weekly meeting within the gang to discuss the rules of the city can help players maintain their character and focus on the RP direction rather than the next rule break.

#vagos on top
ian-cloudyonair-losvagos.jpg

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information

Last edited:

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Lewis
2. Your age:15
3. Time zone: GM+1
4. Average online per day:4-5 On Weekdays More On Weekends
5. Your Disord Username: HughJass#9937
6. Your Nickname: Thomas Giugo
7. Your ID: 135
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

I want to be the leader of Vagos because I want to boost the level of RP within gangs and make gang life more exciting and more exciting.

I want people to take notice of Vagos and appreciate it. Wraiths term which was the last term really proved Vagos and I want to carry on the legacy of Vagos. I will bring lots of fun to the gang as well not just seriousness because then eventually it will get boring and people will start to leave I will play music now and then muck about a bit but not in any way to get the gang in trouble just enough so that the people won't be bored constantly form being serious all the time.

I have also been Deputy Leader of Marabunta aswell in its past term which also prepares me for what to come and how to handle it all smoothly and set everything up. Also, I know all the rules so I know what and what not to do at all times. Then Vagos will have a rule-following leader!.

Also, Vaogs's HQ is placed away from the rest of them which makes it harder for us to engage in RP without us engaging it first rather than other gangs or LEO coming to us. I have only seen one ghetto patrol being held in the Vagos side of the ghetto. But apart from that, the HQ is in a very nice quiet and calm place most of the time which gives us some free time to have a bit of fun and we can do that without being bothered whereas Bloods, Ballas, Families are all close together and always have something going on between them.

3. Your advice for improving roleplay in the organization

I will make sure to engage a lot more considering the location of our HQ.
In hostage situations, I will make it more interesting for us and the LEO not just get the money return the hostage and have a gunfight or leave.
I will take some risks (Personal Risks not risking a warning or a verbal) for the gang to engage in so it's more fun and exciting for the gang.
I will host events as often as I can.
Try and interact with fake cops or corrupt cops to get intel on what they're planning on doing so we are more prepared and we are more likely to win which will boost the gang's morale and make them feel proud to be a part of Vagos

Last edited:

Lucifer Morningstaar

Devil
Player
1. Your name IRL - TYSON

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - (GMT-5)

4. Average online per day - 12-18HOURS

5. Your Discord - Lucifer Morningstar#3418

6. Your Nickname - Luciferr Morningstar

7. Your ID - 12533

Additional information
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1. Leader of - LOS SANTOS VAGOS
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
2. + I want to be leader of LOS SANTOS VAGOS because i have experienced both crime and legal organizations as i was in FIB , NG , GOV and in crime i have experience of Ballas and right now i am in Bloods and from these different organisations of Crime and state i got good experience to mantain good RP from both sides as i have been in bloods now i think i should be leader of gangs because i like this more than STATE..

+ I can mantain good RP by hiring gang members who can follow all general and ghetto rules which can help to maintain good RP for LEOs and other gang member .. and there will be less rule breaks..

+ I will also take action for every rule break quick and would never do anything which can lead my ORGANIZATION to disband and ill also acknowledge all gang members with general and ghetto rules before hiring ..

+ I will do my best to make my ORGANIZATION most superior from all and ill join all events daily with my gang like Battleship,FZ raid,StoreRobberies,Turf events.....

+ I will always support my gang.

3. In my perespective ,
+ To improve roleplay the gang life should be more realistic like there should be more to do than only events right now present more activities and event should be added.
+To maintain good RP everyone should follow all rules

Lucifer Morningstaar

Devil
Player
1. Your name IRL - TYSON

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - (GMT-5)

4. Average online per day - 12-18HOURS

5. Your Discord - Lucifer Morningstar#3418

6. Your Nickname - Luciferr Morningstar

7. Your ID - 12533

Additional information

1. Leader of - LOS SANTOS VAGOS
2. + I want to be leader of LOS SANTOS VAGOS because i have experienced both crime and legal organizations as i was in FIB , NG , GOV and in crime i have experience of Ballas and right now i am in Bloods and from these different organisations of Crime and state i got good experience to mantain good RP from both sides as i have been in bloods now i think i should be leader of gangs because i like this more than STATE..

+ I can mantain good RP by hiring gang members who can follow all general and ghetto rules which can help to maintain good RP for LEOs and other gang member .. and there will be less rule breaks..

+ I will also take action for every rule break quick and would never do anything which can lead my ORGANIZATION to disband and ill also acknowledge all gang members with general and ghetto rules before hiring ..

+ I will do my best to make my ORGANIZATION most superior from all and ill join all events daily with my gang like Battleship,FZ raid,StoreRobberies,Turf events.....

+ I will always support my gang.

3. In my perespective ,
+ To improve roleplay the gang life should be more realistic like there should be more to do than only events right now present more activities and event should be added.
+To maintain good RP everyone should follow all rules

VivekEscobar

Player
Player
- Your name IRL: Vivek Rajput

- Your age: 21

- Time zone: IST

- Average online: 14-16 Hours per day

- Your Discord: Escobar | Vivek Escobar#8649

- Your Nickname: Vivek

- Your ID: 18209

- Leader of Los Santos Vagos

My first and main reason is that I want to be the leader of this Organization is because I want to run an active organization with fun, but most importantly I wanna lead an active organization. I want to provide my great leadership skills to this great organization.

Second reason is I want to live this leadership as my daily duty to my organization to make sure that I am making the organization a great place for everyone and making sure that all the members are keeping great motivation for the Org and are wanting to progress through the ranks. Everyone will be treated fairly and be treated with the up most respect. I will give people opportunities at new thing's whether that be them being on the Turf Team, etc.

Third reason is , I want to make Vagos not only an active Organization but letting people have equal opportunities by allowing them to try new things and I want to as a leader to teach them how to do certain stuff and how to do it efficiently so they can progress in the gang and in the city itself. Everyone will be treated with respect and treated fairly by me and other members of my High Command.

-My advice for improving the roleplay?

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing good and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

My goals as Vagos Leader?

-Create fun RP situation

Xdr Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name Rabun
2. Your 19
3. Time zone iraq erbil/11:13PM
4. Average online per day:19.20 Hours
5. Your Discord:XDR RUSSI
6. Your Nickname: Boly Peshmerga
7. Your ID:21269
Additional information
1. Leader of...Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)>

i want to make the server better to make the gang better and to bring in a good and dear person to participate in the war and events thanks

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:eek:ur level of role is very good and we want to improve the city and be new and anyone who enters yellow gang will receive 10 thousand by president gang

thanks for helping me

Yatharth Badmash

Don't Be a Dumb Kid
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Subhajit
2. 21
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-12 hours
5. DEVIL#7900
6. AxoFear Vulcans
7. 12377

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I came to the city a long time ago, and worked a lot in gangs and gained a lots of experience. I joined Ballas when I came to the city, at that time Ballas had a a great leader( his name was Choti Baba). I came around almost the end of our leader's phase, but learned a lot in the gang and participated in many events and earned my way up to rank 6(in a very less time). After Ballas, I joined Bloods Street Gang, while it was under another great leader's leadership (Yousif Claps). After that when the leader fell and the gang got disbanded , Bloods got a new leader, I joined back again. Once again I was in Bloods Street Gang and got Rank 11(deputy) and also supported The Gang till the Gang got disband , and even after that I joined Vagos and got the (deputy) again because the leader knew how hard working I was and how good I was at it. Due to my experience I know all the rules, how events take place and what all is to be done to avoid strikes and warnings .
  • I was never a leader of any organizations but I was an unofficial organization leader so I have the experience of leadership , I know how to handle any adverse situation and know how to deal with it. Since I became the leader of unofficial organization I've been inviting new members to help them grow and learn more and more about the city. I have been including them in our events so they can gain more experience. So I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly
  • I want to improve the RP quality and want to make it fair for everyone by doing in gang stuff due to my creativity experience as I am an enthusiastic person and I want to lead Vagos Gang to 100% Turfs and to become the most successful gang in the city , I will give very tough competition to other Gangs.
  • The first important thing to improve Roleplay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader or deputies should take an interview of him/her. In the interview they should ask him / her about every gang rules and how they work . if he/she doesn't know any of the rules , the leader and deputies should let him/her know about each and every rule about the gang to make the RP experience good for everyone .
  • Before going to an event, the leader have to meet his/her gang members in the Headquarter before 15 min of the event to make it easier for the leader to gear up the members and pull up to the event .
  • We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.

Thank you for reading my application :)

120garbage.jpg

Top Bottom