Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Chowdary
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Leader of: Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name zack dotsh
2. Your Age 29
3. Time zone GMT+0
4. Average internet per day 15 Hours
5. Your Disagreement ZACK_Dutsh#0007
6. Your alias zack dotsh
7. Your ID 12902
I know you additional information
1. Leader ... I was the right hand. Green gang
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?
(Mention three reasons with explanation) : Because I know how to run it and everyone inside it. Friends And they Listen to me. the other thing Most of the gang is good, half of them are Arabs. And I spek Arabic
the third thing I love this gang very much and I respect everyone in it because they are proficient in the rules
3. Your tips for improving the level of role-playing in the organization. I like to live As a gangster, And I know how to live many roles And thank you grand rp

Zane Noor

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Vagos interviews at 18:00 server time on Wednesday, 16th of February.

i) Nathan NinthStreet - 2857 - realnathan#2712

ii) Kodi Knights - 5486 - H90 Gaming#9536

iii) Osama Teddygoto - 7002 - Villan#4653

APPLICATION FOR VAGOS LEADER ARE NOW CLOSED.

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name zack dotsh
2. Your Age 29
3. Time zone GMT+0
4. Average internet per day 15 Hours
5. Your Disagreement ZACK_Dutsh#0007
6. Your alias zack dotsh
7. Your ID 12902
I know you additional information
1. Leader ... I was the right hand. Green gang
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?
(Mention three reasons with explanation) : Because I know how to run it and everyone inside it. Friends And they Listen to me. the other thing Most of the gang is good, half of them are Arabs. And I spek Arabic
the third thing I love this gang very much and I respect everyone in it because they are proficient in the rules
3. Your tips for improving the level of role-playing in the organization. I like to live As a gangster, And I know how to live many roles And thank you grand rp

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day:3-6
5. Your Discord : Yo Wraith#7994
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to be the leader of this organization so I can help improve the level of Role Play within gangs. I want to really accelerate on RP and make it enjoyable for the other party as well. This includes kidnappings for reasons, not just the money all the time

-I want to shine light onto the Vagos again. I want to make them a functional and great gang again. I can bring lots of rule-following people into the gang. I can make things fun. I can play music screw around and get muted. We all want to enjoy the moment.

- I also want to become a leader specifically of the vagos cause of their good location on the map. They are away from everything. It is a-ok HQ with a good location. That presents some more RP.

- I want to become the leader of vagos as well because I am deputy leader of Marabunta during the time of this application so I am aware of the rules and what are in place. So you will have a rule-following leader.

- There are so many great details about the vagos that I just enjoy. From the GTA 5 factor to the way that the graffiti looks there are so many cool aspects to this gang in particular.

- The vagos in terms of GTA 5 are a Mexican gang. Not making any foreign interactions I can bring that over to the vagos to bring over some rp of being a Mexican gang. Using some Mexican cartel/gang terms such as Vato and vamanos. Still speak fluent English as well.

-Shine a light on graffiti and make the team great. Open the opportunity for the gang to make a lot of money. I want graffiti profits to be 5k+ every hour so people can make consistant money. Graffiti/ Turf shows the dominance of gangs so I make sure to shine light on that

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
-Implement more opportunities for /me and /do and even /try commands to be used
- Take risks ICly
-Try some fake cop rp or interact with a fake cop
- Do some cool events
-Do some fun rp 's with curropt cops
-Gamble as a gang and have some other non violent rps.

Jesse.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 12/5
3. Time zone india
4. Average online per day 5-7 on week days 10-12 on week ends
5. Your Discord Padax#0001
6. Your Nickname Padax Valor
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information
- I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because i want to improve the rp. i want to make los santos vagos fun for everyone
- I want everyone to know what Los Santos Vagos is really about i know there has been alot of bad leaders that just waste time but im not going to do that im going to put all my time into Los Santos Vagos
- I Also want to try get 100% turfs in the next season and get a very good turf leader and graffiti leader

- Good Events
- Good Turfers
- Do fun rp

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
1.Your Name: RasanVermin
2.Your Age: 16
3.Timezone:GMT
4.Average Online per day:6-7 hours per day
5.Discord ID: Tony Vermin#8697
6.Your Nickname: RasanVermin
7.ID:362

Additional information
1. Leader of...Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
good evening everyone of you reading my application form . So there are many reasons why i wanted to be the leader of the organization because from time spent in the city is the best time i could every have and i have been in 3 interviews of the Leader interview and i will go on until i reach my goals . I was the part of vagos Ballas Blood Marabunta The Families LSPD FIB and national guard during my time in the city i have ample lot of experience in the high command from the fellow leaders and the fellow people in the organization. I am very kindhearted person which makes me socialable with every one in the organization and the other people in the organization .
I have learnt a lot of lesson and a lot of qualities with the passage if time

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and discplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in .I am mba postgraduate in real life with the management skills and ways to improve their social skill throughout there time in the city
I wanted to be the leader because i think i can bring the change and the positive environment around the organisation and fellow member of other organisation and all the people in the city and provide the quality roleplay
I want people to have a great experience and they must enjoy the there time in the organization and in the city

so gangs is not about only shooting other gang members or going to legal organization and doing some rowdy thing but its more like a family thing
with my experience we can bring the hostage situation to a new level providing new level of store or ammunation robbery we can bring some new ideas about the gangs going to events and performing a quality instead of roaming around in gang car and starting a gang war. turf war will be much more fun and in my point of view gangs have much more quality rp with the citizen and the legal organization which can be improvised and we can bring some new content to the city . In my experience gangs should be more communicable in the radio than just spamming them which can be sorted out by giving proper instruction house robbery and car robbery should much more roleplayed then just going to the house and robbing them . if i happens to be the leader i can make a difference because of my creative ideas and intelligence toward this organization

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
my advise for the improving the roleplay as a leader of bloods will be providing a quality roleplay instead of just being a criminal in the city providing more content . Doing a roleplay with the legal organization and with other legal organization and following the city rules and providing the events to the city and between the organization
also communication between the illegal organization so that we can provide content to the each other and make some good time in the city
also respecting each member of the gang to give them chance to be in every event and provide there skill sets and en chance there roleplay skills

thankyou for reading my application
RasanVermin

Select for moderation

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
Leeroy
Indian Standard timezone
3-5 hours depends
Devil's Godfather#6366
Niko Atkin

Leader of The Los Santos Vagos

I want to become leader of vagos because i have a good knowledge about city as been playing the game or 8 months ( OOC ) also been in many legal organizations and illegal organizations also my knowledge about this city might help the gang to reach on top . Also the guys who are new in city help them to teach how the gang works and also under my leadership i would improvise turfs by giving everyone chance to turf and also increasing crime rate in the city also being in active in ghetto fights and graffiti's and also clandestine will be mandatory under my leadership . Also becoming the Leader Of vagos will help me in future so that i can help other people and tell them how to actually run a gang also will not get in any trouble under my leadership . I know have decived the admins but now i have changed and clearly sorry for my past actions

I would Suggest being RP all times even ghetto fights and also being active in ghetto , 24/7 Graffiti or whenever possible also NG raids and Store robberies once a week but it will increase as we expand also new FZ raid strategies also clandestine considered mandatory and also will start more criminal activities when we expand more and more in numbers

I would be thank full if this application gets selected i hope i get second chance

Last edited:

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Lewis
2. Your Age: 14
3.Timezone:GMT+1
4. Average Online per day:3-4 Hours a day but on weekend around 6-7 Hours
5. Discord ID: NoobMaster_420#9937
6. Your Nickname: Jayden Balenciaga
7. ID: 135

1. I want to become the Leader of Vagos because I have seen all these other gangs and when they go around robbing and stealing they are always arguing on who robs who and they are very unorganised. I also got interviewed to become an LSPD leader as well. I have great leadership skills and I am a very confident speaker. I have been part of all the gangs and I know how everything works.

2. I would have a good discipline system. Anyone who gets the gang a strike will be blacklisted straight away as we don't want that happening again. I take RP very serious. I have had a lot of experience as a high command in a lot of organizations such as LSPD. I won't judge people on their ID when they come to join the gang 1 because that is metagaming and 2 because you should never judge a book by its cover.

3. I am also very aware of the rules and I will be very focused on getting 100% in turfs when it comes to it against other gangs and sprays as well as they give money out to support the gang. Any known gang hoppers will be blacklisted from the gang straight away. Any disrespect in the gang will result in punishment.

4. I want to make sure that everyone understands full RP in situations that it is needed as well so no one gets in trouble and no one gets the gang a strike from admins. I have very good social skills and I understand people's situations very well no matter what they are as I think that everyone should be heard no matter who they are if you hate them or not no-one should be miss-treat at all.

5. Turfers will have to prove themselves not just join straight away and the leader of the Turf team will also have to prove himself to be the leader of the Turf Team. There will be no handouts even if they are my friends I won't just give them deputy because of that. I will make sure they know what there doing and know the rules and have high RP contributions to bring to the gang.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I would ensure that everyone goes through two phases of interviews one is the standard gang rules and another is an RP portal where you have to explain what you would do In certain situations. I would try to interact with Legal Orgs and make the city more interesting

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Name: Daytona
Time zone: (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
Average Online Per Day: 8 Hours/Weekly
Discord Contact:
Anbu#3003
Nickname: Anbu Matycz
ID: 991

Leader Of: Las Santos Vagos

Reasons I Chose Being This Gangs Potential Leader:
My Personality

I'm open-minded towards basically anything and show kindness to strangers
and make them feel welcome. I'm strict on mistakes however very considerate
towards giving chances. I'm able too create atmospheres that everyone will feel
safe to share opinions or anything. This trait will surely prepare the gang for success.

My Skills
I'm decent on time managing and communicating with people for insuring great gang
attendance. I'm able to analyze individuals skills, that'd be shooting, management, leading
and communicating. These skills will insure the gang has the best possible outcome without
interferences.

My Experience
I've played Grand RP For 5-8 months and I've learnt many things from my time playing. I'm familiar
on all gangster events but still struggle reminding myself and other people because I'm very good
at tunnel-visioning. This will help gang members gain XP and deepen there relationship in the ghetto-roleplay

My Advice For Improving The Organizations Roleplay Level
Collide - Event (Potential New Event)
Legal and Illegal orgs form an alliance too stop a potential bomb that will destroy
Las
Santos, these two organizations must go around the city and defuse the bombs before
timer runs out. 50-100 bombs are scattered around the city and will take 10 seconds to defuse.
Succeeding will award participants $10,000 each bomb defused

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name: Javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: jay gumball
7. Your ID: 2295

1. Leader of...Vagos

I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in vagos, marabunta, bloods, and I am currently high command in Families in these gangs i have had lots of fun and i always enjoy doing gang RP.

I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and menaces of LS,

Lastly, I was a gang leader before so I have previous leadership experience and I know what it takes to lead a gang and in my opinion I have what it takes to be one of the best gang leaders in the city.

Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
  1. I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Turf Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the turf team, giving members on the turf team tips and tricks, making sure all the turf members are showing up during turfs and overall managing the turf team. I would then also have a rank called "Turf thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the turf team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the turf captain and fill the ghetto map in yellow. ;)
  2. I will make sure when being recruited members are thoroughly interviewed and tested on their knowledge of ghetto rules. For example, I will have a specific team of people/rank that is assigned to recruiting members and they will be provided with a interview manual which will consist of questions regarding rules like "Are you allowed to run into HQ while being chased by another gang?" and i will add in a statement that makes my recruiting team aware players must be 5 years old in the city just to steer clear from recruiting members who join and arent active in the city and to ensure they have atleast someexperience within the city.
  3. I would also like to have a separate "bank account" for the gang, this will NOT be the IC organization balance but i would like to have ONE TRUSTED member in the gang that keeps a percent of the money we earn and are rewarded with from events and the money saved will be used to help members in the gang buying skills that will help them in the gang. For example, the pickpocket skill is $300.000 and if a member wasnt able to afford the skill on their own and had not earned it we could help them by providing some money to go towards buying the skill.
  4. During store robberies and other events i will announce strict comms, this means that over the radio members should refrain from unnecessary conversations and until informed otherwise by me the chatter on radio should only consist of, callouts and information that is important or helpful during the event.
  5. (This wont be required but it will be suggested to all members.) To refrain from getting warnings and having members get punished I would like any members that are going out to rob, ghetto clap and doing sprays to inform me or a high command over radio where they are going and what they are going to do.
  6. From what ive seen around the city i know some people will start "mixing" during RP situations when others break rules, to try and avoid this i will try to tell all my members when a other player breaks the rules in a situation to just continue the situation if possible and grab bodycam of what the player is doing wrong and make a report after the situation or if the situation can no longer be continued they should just make sure the incident is on bodycam and walk away from the situation without mixing or insulting others.

Zane Noor

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Vagos interviews at 20:00 server time on Wednesday, March 2nd.

1. Wraith Armani - 2266 - Yo Wraith#7994

2. Anbu Matycz - 991 - Anbu#3003

APPLICATION FOR VAGOS LEADER ARE NOW CLOSED.

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Purple Opium
7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Marabunta/ng has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran vagos and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat ballas

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Last edited:

Denis Verceti

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :Denis Klonor
2. Your age: 10 years old
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day 5-9 hours
5. Your Discord DenizZZ#0093
6. My Nick Name: Brown Klonor
7. Your ID 13554

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Los Santos Vagos, and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang, and also I want the players to enjoy playing under the name of Los Santos Vagos Ganag.

I have good skills as leader ship, I don't want to file the right leader chose the right position for each gang member and I have good
vision of getting to know the right people in the right place at the right time, especially the recruiting employee, as he is the main factor in building the organization by testing people well because they are not doing a disruptive role play.

Before I move to this city I was one of the high ranks of Los Santos Vagos and also of middle command in all the other illegal organizations like the families and the ballas etc…. I gained a lot of experience and benefited from the mistakes of the leaders there and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

My advice in to improve RolePlay in the organization members should not take things personally and also all members should be respected whether they are leaders or by members, also members should impersonate mafia members properly and do their best to

I will make los santos vagos be the most experienced and best gank

James Giugo

Player
Player
1. Lewis
2. 15 Years Old
3. GMT+1
4. 6-8 hours Maybe more on weekends
5. NoobMaster_420#9937
6. Thomas Giugo
7. 135
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)I want to get the leader of Vagos because I have been in this city for a long time and I know how stuff goes most leaders let their deputies handle all the stuff whereas I will be active a lot and do the work and not just relax and make my deputies do my dirty work all the time I will take responsibility.

2) I want to make the events/raids more interesting such as Fort Zancudo, BM Raids, Gang Raids have richer RP experiences for everyone to enjoy and not for everyone to just mess around and rob people and kill people for fun. I want it to mean more to be in a gang than killing people I want it to be more enjoyable for everyone, not just my gang. I will also reach out to the leaders of legal organisations and organise events between the gangs and legal organisations not just my gang but all the gangs and all the LEOS.

3) This is also a great chance to prove myself as a leader to the Grand RP Community and show that Vagos are no joke as currently, the top gangs are just "Bloods and Ballas" No one really takes note of Families, Vagos, Marabunta. I want to prove to the rest of the gangs that Vagos is the best gang out there and no one can take that away once I become a leader. I am very confident when it comes to negotiation in store robbery, gun store robbery etc.

4) When we all go to "Slaughter House" I will make the RP more enthusiastic and do what no one has done before and come up with new ideas for everyone to enjoy. I won't make it easy for the LEOS to take down gangs as when they do ghetto patrols I will quickly reach out to the other gang leaders to make a trues for the ghetto patrol so we can work together and take down LEOS no problem and show them whose boss and who runs ghetto.

5. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

6) I Will make it better for everyone in RP so it's not the same bland stuff every time as when I'm leading it will be store robbery, FZ all the time so I don't want it to be boring I will introduce new stuff every time and take suggestions from my deputies and everyone in the gang no matter the rank I'm not biased at all. I wont just give my friends deputies I will take it into consideration deeply and consider who is best fit for the role and who can take the responsibility for when I am out of the city they will have to take on the high RP experience for the gang as I won't want a gang who just messes around I will take it very seriously and if anyone shoots in HQ or messes around they will be kicked straight away as in real life you wouldn't just shoot your friends for fun would you?

7) That's not realistic at all and if you did do that in real life you wouldn't have a friend to mess about with anymore. I will ensure everyone knows all the rules as if they don't they will just ruin it for not just the other gangs but also our gang and if anyone breaks any serious rules they will be kicked and if it's a minor rule they will get a strike. If they break another serious rule they will get a blacklist if it happens again.

8) At the start it will be running at a slow pace so we can get everything up and running and so I have time to pick the turf team leaders and all the other stuff I need to set up once I am a leader. I will not tolerate any bad RP such as people who are just here for a laugh and mess and get warnings constantly as that puts the gang's reputation at risk they will just be instantly blacklisted.

9) I will give out bonuses after major events that we excel in such as Gang raids or BM raids. To encourage everyone to do well and keep up the high RP standards that we started with.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
1. Rasan Vermin
2. 16
3. GMT
4.6-7
5. ᶠᶻ Rude Vermin#8697
6. Rude Vermin
7. 448
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang

- I want to be the leader of vagos because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal Organaization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Vagos Gang.

3 Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Select for moderation...

THANKS FOR READING
Rude Vemin

Select for moderation

Los Santos Vagos On Top

Select for moderation

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: Harish
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day:6 hours
5. Your Discord:H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID:5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...VAGOS
1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.
2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.
3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Joshno

Player
Player
Joshno#8706
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: CET
4. Average online per day: 4-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Joshno#8706
6. Your Nickname: Abu Hileci
7. Your ID: 1687
Joshno#8706

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

• I want to be the leader of Vagos because I'm used to being in charge and I know how 24/7/gun store robberies work I have negotiated and been in charge multiple times in other gangs which would create a lot of good RP.

• I know all the server rules, ghetto, event, gz, and rules for leaders. I also turf myself and have a turf team ready so that will bring more competition within the turfs. Also, I have been deputy many times on en1, and I know how to run a gang. And most importantly I know all the events signing up for fz raids etc...

• Right now I am turfing with marabunta, and by giving me the leadership of Vagos I can guarantee it will bring more competition and more ghetto activity.

• No shooting/punching in HQ (including friendly as it's not RP nor allowed).
• Recruiting only people who know the rules, changing up questions when recruiting so they can't be passed on.
• No metagaming, and using more radio + chat box.

Last edited:

Panda Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Kody mollen
2. 19
3. CET
4. 12/13 hours
5. XkodyX#0666
6. Kody gunuz
7. 8070
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

1. i know all the rules and general rules getto rules and just al rules so i know what we can do and what we cant do
2. i whas a high command in many gang and in a few gang i whas a underboss and always high command never under rank 7 so yeah thats wy i think i can be a leader now
3. i wanna be a leader i whas close to be a leader befour so i know i can do it and now i wanna be a leader

4/5 cus than they know the rules and all people that i hire wil never break the rules Never! otherwish the wil heav a big punishment so yeah but i wil give them a good interview to

Arnavnegi

Ex Deputy Of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
- Name : Arnav Negi

- Time Zone : GMT+5:30

- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 4-15 Hrs

- Your Discord : MGLEGEND#7446

- Your NickName : arnav negi

- Your ID : 4111

( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Vagos Gang

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , NG , SAHP , GOV USSS So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Blood Street Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Vagos Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization

-Make the organization as terrorist organization

-Create fun RP situation

-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Arnav Negi
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom