Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamess_blixky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL aiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone est
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord facton 4163
6. Your Nickname jamess_blixky
7. Your ID 40220
Additional information
1. Leader of... los vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? ( beasce i like play grand and love being in gangs i feel like i should be leader beacse ive been in the city for awhile i feel like im ready to run a gang)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. be more serious and strict to players and tell them the rules before joining

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866
Mbk5AXF.png

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make vagos Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. vagos will be stongest gang in city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for vagos:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

latest.png

Mona Ghunda

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL - krrish
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone IST/GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day weekdays like 6 hours and in weekends more then 9 hours a day
5. Your Discord mona kaalkar#2694
6. Your Nickname Mona kalakaar
7. Your ID- 86075

1. Leader of...The Vagos Gang
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in Ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1 weeks making myself all the way to the top of Ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

2. I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • IC I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Badmash Sammy

Player
Player
IRL NAME : Sammy Sharma
2. 14
3. +5:30GMT
4. 2-7h
5.Badmash Sammy#4338
Information
1. Leader Of Vagos
-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders and to make a good gang in the city also.

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole and make sure all follow rules. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people as ive been in the server for some time. Especially players who are coming into the server on there own and not knowing anyone and everything about the server

- I would like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs. and to run a gang as it is suppose to be run.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a lot more fun for all sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues. and by following the right way of doing stuff

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.

- You guys Updated that legal Org will Get rp Ticket please Fix that

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Los Santos Vagos

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos. and I think we will become very strong in Vagos. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of Blacklist Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Vagos will always be the strongest

shourya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shourya Sharma
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Your Discord: Danger SS #0706
6. Your Nickname: Shourya Mafia
7. Your ID: 69193
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organisation to increase crime in the city.
I will organise my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people . I will control my organisation in such a way that not even a single member gets arrested.
I want my organisation to be the toughtest competition for legal organisations I want to have fear peoples my.
I want to control this organisation in such a way that the gang members are friendly to each other but very aggresive to words the legal organisation. I will give deserving people higher rank and will train the newbies in the best way.
I will make sure that the gangs members collaborate , act and spread crime in the best way.
I will organise events like store , Gun Store robberies and FZ as frequently as possible.
I will make my homies so deadly and badass that people and especially leos will even fear to see them . Forget about attending any situation or coming near.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I will make my homies understand the rules and methods of crime so that they dont break any rule and get OOC punishments.
I will ask them atleast 10 OOC and IC questions and will check if they are minimum able to answer 8/10 questions correctly.
I will not only hire people but also will appoint the best people to train the newbies.
I will try to make my group decentralised so that power is not held in some particular people's hand and everybody is able to achieve the rank they deserve seeing their crime level.
I will make better ranking system:
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Graffiti Leader
6- O.G
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Vago
1- Freeze

shourya

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shourya Sharma
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Your Discord: Danger SS#0706
6. Your Nickname: Shourya Mafia
7. Your ID: 69193
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organisation to increase crime in the city.
I will organise my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people . I will control my organisation in such a way that not even a single member gets arrested.
I want my organisation to be the toughtest competition for legal organisations I want to have fear peoples my.
I want to control this organisation in such a way that the gang members are friendly to each other but very aggresive to words the legal organisation. I will give deserving people higher rank and will train the newbies in the best way.
I will make sure that the gangs members collaborate , act and spread crime in the best way.
I will organise events like store , Gun Store robberies and FZ as frequently as possible.
I will make my homies so deadly and badass that people and especially leos will even fear to see them . Forget about attending any situation or coming near.

I will make my homies understand the rules and methods of crime so that they dont break any rule and get OOC punishments.
I will ask them atleast 10 OOC and IC questions and will check if they are minimum able to answer 8/10 questions correctly.
I will not only hire people but also will appoint the best people to train the newbies.
I will try to make my group decentralised so that power is not held in some particular people's hand and everybody is able to achieve the rank they deserve seeing their crime level.
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Graffiti Leader
6- O.G
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Vago
1- Freeze

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 12-14 hours weekends
5. Your Discord SleepyEnemy#7784
6. Your Nickname Dave Winters
7. Your ID 3099

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2.1 Leadership: There's been some amazing leadership for the first term to this last one but i think i can go above and beyond and be the best leader Vagos has ever seen i know who i want for certain positions already i have everything mapped out.
2.2 Family: this last term made me realize so much, Vagos needs better leadership someone who will step up to the plate when needed someone who can get along with other leaders and not fight with them.
2.3 Discipline: I plan on implementing a lot of discipline but i also want people to be able to have fun while be smart about it i don't want people breaking rules and getting kicked out of the org for stupid reasons.
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
3.1 Structure: I'm going to implement enough structure and discipline to where people know how to have fun while not breaking the rules.
3.2 Ranks: I'm going to give people ranks/roles based on experience if they deserve it and if they can show me there fit for that role/rank.
3.3 Corruption: I want to be able to have corrupt cops on a payroll or to help us out in situations where we could use a corrupt cop.

3.4 I want this next term to have the best roleplay experience while still having structure.

My goals for Vagos:
Having the strongest members that can display the highest level of Rp Possible
Another goal is to have the best Capture/Turf team possible i plan on getting some of the best team players and sharpshooters.
Another goal is to have the best Spray team that can bring a lot of profit in
Another goal is to have the best members in general from the best a following rules to the best at being able to bring profit in from everything.
My last goal is to have extremely active members to high activity in city to high activity during every event.

Ranks
12 Founder [Leader]
11 Warlord [Deputy]
10 Chief Enforcer [3rd Command]
9 Hitman [4th Command]
-------HIGH COMMAND-------
8 Capo
7 Turfer
6 Graffitist
5 Soldier
4 Runner
3 Scout
2 Associate
1 Suspended
The Punishment system will be.

Strike 1 warning
Strike 2 Demotion
Strike 3 Kicked out of the ORG.

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
1. Your name IRL: dejohn
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#7299
6. Your dede
7. Your ID: 70317
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

I want to be a leader of this organization to increase crime in the city.
I will
organize my gang in such a way that all the leo's are scared of my people .i will make sure that we have the most active gang with max numbers and have the LEO's scared of us.
I want my organization to be the toughest competition for legal organizations we will have 100% turf's i will have the best turf team
i plan to have max numbers conduct store robbery and hostage situation plan to make the LEO tired and fear us vagos will be the #1 gang under my leadership

i already have alot of numbers who will join if i get leader we will be the most feared gang in the city if i get leader

I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang
13- Villain
12- Deputy
11- Under Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Graffiti Leader
6- O.G
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Vago
1- Freeze

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaideep
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7-8 Hours ( sometimes more than 10 hrs )
5. GabbarSingh#3529
6. Gabbar Singh
7. 63440
Additional information

+ i am playing in this city more than 6 months and i love gang life here , i love illegal rp i have never joined any legal organization , i said never not even once not even in other cities and this makes me a lot experienced guy in the crime section

+ i have been high command in every gang , and this moment i know how to run a gang im full capaible to run a gang , i have spend a lot of time in ballas and i have a feeling with this particular gang that i cannot explain and ofcourse Nostlagia

+ i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city

my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff

Last edited:

Ripper

Ali
Player
nformation

1. IRL name: Şeref

2. Age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average daily online: 8-17 hours

5. Your Discord: Ripper#1401

6. Your Nickname: Ripper Lue

7. ID: 79658

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

Since the first day I came to the city, I have been chasing illegal works and I have seen all kinds of experiences, I have been in the role of deputy or under deputy in most gangs, I always wanted to add something to people's rp life.

There will always be talented and experienced people like me in my gang and you can be sure that I will teach the rules to people who come to my gang.

We'll run the ghetto with the people who come to my gang.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will make sure every member of my gang knows the rules and come to events and I will encourage them. (by giving bonus or rank up)

Lucy Bolo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sahaj
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone : Ist
4. Average online per day: 5 hrs
5. Your Discord : Lisa Wade#7738
6. Your Nickname : Lisa
7. Your ID : 39736
Additional information

+I've been playing in this city for 7-8 months and hood/ghetto life is what works in this city. I additionally have experience as a Deputy thrice. Even I am the current deputy of marabunta. As I work in the strategic and operational areas, I can also contribute my administrative skills as a family manager. As I work in the strategic and operational areas, I can also contribute my leadership skills as the leader of Ballas..

+Many people I met in town, in emails, and elsewhere told me that one day I would be their leader because I had quality experience. I also think that if we could teach the new players in your gang more about the rules and how to do it, they could gain more experience instead of sending the brand new players to demorgans for not following simple little rules. I and my honored deputies/High Commands will help you.

+I have a number of turfers as my friend. I have a group of quality turfers and I'm sure most of the captures would come from my gang if I were the leader.

+To get players interested in my gang, I will have graffiti leaders and graffitist who will doodle and get the biggest graffiti income of all the gangs.

+I will give out bonuses to all the members who are active and will be attending events (clands, store robberies, FZ, BS, etc.)

Past Exp:Ex High command of Marabunta, Ex High command of Families, Ex High command of Ballas, Ex High command of Vagos, Ex High command of Bloods, Ex Deputy of Vagos, Ex Deputy of Families

I form alliances with other gangs to become stronger. I affirm that my gang will be at its most active during my leadership tenure. My deputy leaders will be there to conduct any extra events when i am not available in the city. Good quality RolePlay and negotiations while in a Store robberies and Hostage situations. I will be attacking encashments and ammo runs. I might not permit my gang individuals suppose that I am giving them orders and all, I might concentrate to all of my gang contributors, be same to each person, no favoritism. I will have a strike system, like 1 strike for a mistake and I would like to talk to them about it and tell him/her how to improve in that thingy. 2nd strike can maybe lead to demotion and will be fired upon getting the third strike.

Snapy Salvador

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :Lucky

2. Your age : 17

3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30

-) 7 - 8 Hours

5. Your Discord :
𝙽𝚞𝚔𝚎#0001

6. Your Nickname - Nuke Prime

7. Your ID - 70128

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Los Santos Vagos

first and the most important reason i have to be the leader of this specific organization is that Vagos isn't just an gang it's an emotion to me . I know gang's don't run on the basis of emotion that's why the second think come's after that is my knowledge about gang's and the experience i hold .

B) Everyone want to join legal for a good pay check ? nahh i will make my gang the most paying organization by giving bonuses daily and the max amount i can . Just bonus ? no i will make a target to do Store and hostage situation daily and divide the whole amount with my gang member's . And yeah one thing to mention that i have the best graffiti team with me and i trust them and myself that we will provide the highest number of graffiti compare to the other gangs .

C) I will make sure that their will be no favorism from our side all the member's who joining us have to give a proper exam which contains all the rule like general rule ghetto rule and event rule and their is no minimum age but we as the recruiter we will be paying strong attention to the spiritual maturity of the person so their will be less or no mistake from our side nor some clashes between own gang members. Will rule this city and show the real terrorism to everyone and make Ghetto a place where people think twice to come by making our members and Hc active in the ghetto .Ghetto is not all we think about will make sure to cover all the event's ( like - clands , fz , bs etc ) with our all active member's and Hc . at the last will try to do the best in our turf by capturing most of the territories we can .

3) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization-

- Motivating member's with daily bonuses.
- choosing trust worthy Deputies who can handle the gang in my absence and must be well known of all the rules .
- Showing activeness in all events like Bs , Fz , Clands etc .
- Making an trust worth turf team to whom i can show my trust that they will stick together with me until my last day of the term .

- Choosing a deserving graffiti leader who can lead the whole graffiti team and make the highest graffiti his team can and they will also get rewarded with some extra bonus for the time and struggle they did to get the specific amount of graffiti profit they bring for the gang .

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Your name IRL - Nicolas Abuladze
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT + 4 / WET + 0
4. Average online per day - 7-15 hour
5. Your Discord - Zamney#0019
6. Your Nickname- Nasha Unashesi
7. Your ID - 16093

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

A-I want to be a leader of bloods because I think that I have a valuable experience.

B-I want to be a leader of Vagos because I wanna give example of good gang leadership on EN2

C- I would love to give other players the experience which will lead them to learn proper rp in gang , ill teach them how to play more rp , and give them experience , this will be the key of the door which will lead them to the new rp life, i want to improve my rp by doing FZ raids , store robberies , hostage situations .

D-I want to get 100% in turfs and would like to be one of the pikachu hoodie owners

A- Keeping graffiti profit more then 8k

B- Giving another players experience of proper rp

C- doing as much as terroristic acts as we can do

D- I want to be memorized as a greatest leader of a Vagos history you wanna know why? because first of all i will be accepted everywhere , everyone will remember my name (for good) , I will havea great name in the city ,also everyone will want me in their org/family because of the experiences i got

4. About my experiences

I think that i have all valuable skills to be a leader such as - Good english understanding , i am not being toxic , i am listening to the curators , there will be no problem in hosting global events atleast once in a two weeks , i also think that from the previous experiences i gained Leadership skill I ve been a deputy in many gang , ive gained tons of experience , ive been playing on grand rp since 2019 i started my own rp life on Grand rp (russian 2) i couldnt understand anything at first but then i started playing on EN 1 and ive met a lot of people gained more experience and etc , then i continued playing rp on EN 2 and i think that ive met a wonderful ppl which will give a gang a greatest chain of command and people

5. organisations where I had deputy/leader/turfer position

Leader
- EX Marabunta Leader (EN 3) / EX Families Leader (EN 1)
Deputy Position
- Ex-Deputy of Marabunta (EN1) / EX-Deputy of Vagos (EN1) / EX-Families Deputy EN (2) / Bloods Deputy (EN 3) / NG deputy (EN 2) / Current Deputy of FIB (EN 2)
Turfer - Ex-Ballas Turfer (EN1) / EX Ballas turfer (En 2 ) / Ex Bloods Turfer/Deputy ( EN 3 )

Liza Hayashi

EX General
Player
Information :

1- Your name IRL
: Smit Shinde
2- Your age : 17
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 to 6 hours
5- Your Discord : Smit )#5761
6- Your Nickname : Elon Walker
7- Your ID : 31600

Additional information :

1- Leader of Vagos

2-
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ever since I moved to this city, I have always formed gang fraternities and had great success with these brothers. Protecting my brothers gave me the feeling of family I've been looking for all my life, and now my brothers are looking for a ringleader and they say they want to see me on their leader. I want to be the ringleader because I want to achieve greater success with my brothers.

- I am a very cold-blooded person, I trust the decisions I made in bad conditions and I think that I can get my brothers out of any situation and I think that we will spend quality times while doing this.

- In every gang I joined, I had the trust of the people and served as a high command. During these times, I gained a lot of experience and I can easy pass it on just others.

- Considering all these, I believe that I can easily fulfill this task and I aim to be the nightmare of the security forces and other gangs.

3- Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-
I will make sure recruits know the rules

- I know all the graffiti locations in the city and with my members I will always keep them on hand and in doing so we will be one of the most active gangs in the city

- The current security forces are in really large numbers and to fight them, I will keep the best men in town by my side and fight them as best I can.

- I'll try to hold all the territories in the gangs with my turf crew.

- Another situation is that the gang activities are ordinary and done incorrectly, I have prepared my new plans for them and I want to increase the gameplay quality for everyone.

- I am a sharing person and i will share everything i get with my friends so not me, we will always win.

CaptainTahmid

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Tahmid Anam
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - (+6:00) Bangladesh Dhaka timezone
4. Average online per day - 8hr
5. Your Discord - Captain Tahmid |70281#2599
6. Your Nickname - Captain Tahmid
7. Your ID - 70281
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang
2. I don't have any org Leadership. But in city i join fast at vagos (en2). Playing so many month i think i can handel leadership. I gain so much experiance and i do all org ligeal and private also . That why I want to be leader at vagos.

3. I was put in charge of Los Santos Vagos the RP level would be much higher because i would mainly focus on rp situation not just shooting in ghetto. However i would like to play out a situation realisticly. I will take player that have much experiance about rp and gangs

Thanks in advance
Ex- EMS
Ex- FIB
Ex- NG

Daisy Pluxury

EX Curator Of NG
Player
1. Your name IRL Jaxon
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone BST
4. Average online per day 5 -6 Hours
5. Your Discord Jaxon Harlow#1895
6. Your Nickname Jaxon Harlow
7. Your ID 60153

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be a leader of Vagos because it always had a special place in my heart
❤️
It was the first gang I joined and I always loved how gangs worked. I’ve been under deputy of Vagos and now I want to take it 2 steps higher and become the leader of Vagos
💛

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I believe that if you be strict and also have fun with your people the RP level will be insane. I want to add new levels to gangs which might even be new way to train in combat. I also want to focus on my turfs a lot.

Ranking System:

13- Big Boss
12- Boss
11- Under Boss
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Vandalist
6- Spray Member
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Teen
1- Freeze

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Sujal Patel
2. Your age :- 19
3. Time zone :- IST 5.30
4. Average online per day :- 9-10 hour
5. Your Discord :- Sujal#5919
6. Your Nickname :- Sujal Patel
7. Your ID :- 72826

# I want to be the vagos' leader because I've always been one of the top ranks and have always led the way since I joined a gang, and now I'm convinced that I'm ready to be a true leader because i was been part of best gangs , dominating gangs and vagos was my first gang , also been part of yousuf 100% term , and ballas hardik term , and when they were not available i lead the gang by my own and they also trusted me and i never let them down

# i am roaming in this city more than 4 months and i love to be in gang life always , i love illegal rp , i have been in legal as well and have a lot experience about legal also and i know how they works and it makes me a strong opponent against them who know how to make them fool and escape

# i will not say i have good amount of peoples know me but great amount of peoples know me if , loyal friends so making my gang dominating it will not be a issue for me

# Past experience :- ex vagos high command ex ballas high command ex 2 times marabunta high command ex LSPD high command current ballas high command

No Toxicity , better environment for all gangmembers , will always try to make rp fun a, better negotiation with leos so they can enjoy as well , also i will dominate in graffiti i hope i'll get competition in that , because spraying each other gangs , is also a lot fun and competition

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Los Santos Vagos

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Vagos. and I think we will become very strong in Vagos. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of Blacklist Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Vagos together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Vagos is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Vagos will always be the strongest

Hela Juzo

EN2 PC Checker 🤩 Curator of Ballas💜
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Vagos Leader Interview at 14:00 Sever Time on Thursday (16/02/2023)

@GabbarSingh#3529 - Gabbar Singh - 63440
@dede2wavy#7299 - Dede Pluxury - 70317
@Danger SS#0706 - Shourya Mafia - 69193

Vagos Leader Application are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom