Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I climbed all the way up from a vagos Clapper to bloods and families underdeputy. At recent, I was the major general (head) of airforce in NG, before joining NG Mostly I used to be in gangs because a gang was my first org. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader Vagos and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Vagos always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Vagos.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Vagos as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Rei Klein
7. Your ID : 75742
Additional information
1. Leader of VAGOS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Vagos will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: ( CET +01:00 )
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: nadarevic
6. Your Nickname: BaIkan Choo
7. Your ID: 96931

Additional information

1. Leader of The Los Santos Vagos

A) Leveraging my extensive experience as a former member of various gangs, including Vagos, Marabunta, and Ballas, I possess a profound understanding of gang dynamics and the criminal world. My primary objective is to instigate significant change within the Vagos gang by addressing pressing issues, particularly favoritism. To tackle this problem effectively, I propose to establish a transparent promotion system that ensures every member earns their rank based on merit, promoting equality as the standard under my leadership.

B) My motivation for seeking leadership within the Vagos arises from my strong desire to elevate our gang's reputation to new heights. With exceptional communication skills, I am confident in my ability to redefine our image. My dedication lies in nurturing a culture of respect and unity within the gang, where every member is valued as an integral part of our collective family. To counter the issue of low commitment that plagues other gangs, I intend to revolutionize our approach. No longer will members idly occupy headquarters; instead, active engagement and participation will become the norm. I anticipate every member actively contributing, whether through street activities or productive endeavors. Inactivity will not be tolerated, and accountability will apply to all, regardless of their status.

C) My ascendancy to leadership promises a wave of transformative changes. I am unwavering in my commitment to achieving victories in various events, underpinned by daily incentives to reward members for their dedication. My vision extends to executing well-planned store and gun shop operations, injecting excitement into our gang's activities while keeping law enforcement on their toes. A significant departure from the past will be my dedication to dismantling authoritarian practices that have plagued gangs. Open and regular meetings will serve as the bedrock of our decision-making process, enabling every available member to contribute to shaping our collective path. Members' preferences for events will be a central focus of our efforts.

In summary, my leadership aspirations for the Vagos gang are rooted in a comprehensive strategy aimed at promoting fairness, respect, and engagement. Through the implementation of equitable promotions, a transformation of our image, and a revitalized approach to our activities, I am steadfast in my mission to lead the Vagos towards an era of unparalleled success and unity.

Specialized Teams for Enhanced Engagement:

To elevate our roleplay experience, I propose the establishment of specialized teams, each designed to enhance our activities and ensure that every member fully understands and excels in their designated role. For example, creating dedicated teams for activities such as Clapping and Graffiti will promote ongoing engagement and proficiency in these essential aspects of our operations. This approach guarantees that every member comprehends the expectations associated with their rank, resulting in more cohesive and effective teamwork.

Incentives for Exceptional Performance:

To incentivize exceptional performance and unwavering dedication, I endorse the implementation of a rewards and bonuses system. For instance, we can offer a monetary incentive of $2,500 for each successful action in rival territories. This serves as a dual-purpose motivator, encouraging active participation while emphasizing the strategic value of our actions. Furthermore, I envision a weekly recognition program, wherein an outstanding gang member who has demonstrated excellence or innovation will be honored with a substantial prize of $500,000. This initiative will foster healthy competition and inspire members to continuously strive for excellence.

Comprehensive Newcomer Training Program:

In addition, I aim to introduce an inclusive "training program" tailored to newcomers seeking to immerse themselves in the intricacies of the criminal landscape within our server. By assigning seasoned high-ranking members as mentors, we can provide personalized guidance to newcomers, acquainting them with our operations, the dynamics of our city, and crucial server regulations. This approach not only facilitates a smoother transition for new recruits but also ensures they are well-versed in ethical boundaries. This includes distinguishing between scenarios where the use of lethal force is acceptable and situations where demands or negotiations are more appropriate.

In summary, my strategy to elevate the roleplay experience within our gang revolves around forming specialized teams, implementing enticing rewards for outstanding contributions, and launching a comprehensive training program for new recruits. By embracing these initiatives, we will cultivate a more immersive and dynamic roleplaying environment, setting us apart as a dominant force within the city's criminal landscape. These steps will not only enhance our in-game activities but also promote unity and excellence within our gang.

Best regards BaIkan!

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
latest.png

Information.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC = (17)
3. Time zone = MDT (UTC-7)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) = 17:00-4:00
5.Average online per day = 7-8 hours
6. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
7. Your Nickname = Shivansh Singla (Planning to Change it soon to Robert Fedorov)
8. Your ID = 21495

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unknown.png

1. Leader of =

artworks-zTIuzmnLBr1VVn47-9X0YZQ-t500x500.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1)
Being Deputy/Under Deputy and HC in Marabunta/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD/SAHP in all EN servers has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and has greatly boosted my confidence to accomplish any goals. As the head of Los Santos Vagos, I am aware that many people would like to travel with me and support me along the way.

2) I want to be the leader because I want to teach the new residents of the city how to enjoy gang life and to role-play in the city. I also want to participate in many events with my gang (daily store robberies, FZ Raids, hostage situations(2 or 3 times in a week), bs, Clandestine Shop, and others).

3) In order to make LEOs always fear from us and ensure that we succeed in capturing Los Santos Vagos at number one/#1, I'll strive to have a maximum amount of people at Store robberies (almost 35), hostage situations, and FZ raids.

4) Additionally, I desire the leadership position because I have experience in the legal organization (FIB,SAHP,LSPD,NG) and am familiar with how they operate and handle situations. With this knowledge, I can control the legal organization and predict what their next move would be, which will make things much simpler for the gang. Additionally, I served as the HC of every major ORG, which gives me a minor advantage.

1)
At the end of the week, I will give bonuses to everyone based on how active they were in the gang (10k for 24/7 or Gun Store Robbery, Battle Ship, FZ raid, Hostage Situation, and 5k for all other events) And 30k bonus if we get 3 or more victories in a day!, and I will only allow active people to join in gangs so I don't get 80-100+ people online and only 10 or 20 or less attending an event.

2) Global Events must be held at least twice a week, and every two weeks will offer a large Global Event bonus. Each Global Event must has bonuses to increase interest in participating in the Global Event.

3) Enlist my gang to do as much RP as possible, such as stealing people and forming alliances with other gangs

4)
Observing around city, I have noticed that some people tend to "mix things up" in RP situations, while others break the rules. To avoid such acts, I teach all gang members how to handle such situations differently and make a bodycam. In particular, we recommend that you continue to work on RP situations and document rule violations with bodycam when possible. Once everything is clear, you can report the incident and present the evidence you have gathered.

RANKING SYSTEM
(12) Boss:-
Leader
(11) Under Boss:- Deputy
(10) Event Leader:- Turf captian and Event leader
(9) Banana Lover:- Under Deputy
(8) Turfer:- Member of turf team
(7) Big Banana:- Master of the ghetto
(6) Graffitist:- Main team who is looking to do griffiti.
(5) Defender:- Who has a nice aim so he can help the gang in Events and Ghetto clapping.
(4) Gangster:- Who has good knowledge how do gangs work and a decent ghetto clapper.
(3) Young Banana:- Who has attended some events and has a decent knowledge that how do gangs work.
(2) Intern:- Who has just been invited to gang and has less option.
(1) Newbie:- Who has no options also used for while we are in freeze.

Goals
Having 100% Turf
Having 100% Spray
Winning most of the events
Having most active number

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you, For giving your precious time to my application and reviewing it.

Best Regards,
Shivansh Singla

unknown.png

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
1 . Sharath Chadra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Shrath YT#0365
6.Sharath Rich

Additional Information

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Los Santos Vagos it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader
2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly
> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the marbunta gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do marbunta on top in city

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families

Thanks for reading my application

Los Santos Vagos on Top

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 5 hours

5. Your Discord: liamlv_

6. Your Nickname: Liam TakeTwoVercetti

7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information
1. Leader of
The Los Santos Vagos

I will be Short and simple, I want to be leader of Vagos cause I think its been established that I know how to lead a gang in every aspect, I know how to do events perfectly whilst handling turf myself and ensureing that all the weakly tasks are done and that my gang members enjoy the organization that I have created for them.

Secondly, its important to mention that i want to be a leader of a gang since its one of the simpler but exciting orgs of the server there is so many possiblities such as writing stories for the attack on capitol or doing any other creative RP activity, I havent seen much of this type of thing in vagos since Teddy's term.

Finally, I want to make it right with everyone in the server and show that yes even the "Worst people" can change if given the chance as many people just see me as a toxic useless player and dont even look into why and how everything is going with me and the way I do organizations and convresations.

My advice on Improving the role play is simple, Make sure everyone knows the rules and try to create a realistic gang: For example if a stranger walks into HQ asking to join irl he would be attacked robbed etc instead of being taken in, He would have to stand outside until a Senior Gang member finally asks him what he wants and he would need a very big list of reasons on why he wants to join that certain gang otherwise it makes 0 sense ICly.

An other great advice would be building on the choice of Story in gangs, For example Slowly over 30 days the leader and deputies could build a story line for Vagos For example with betrayal hardship and it could be based on events that actually did happen ingame with vagos over the days.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you all have a Nice Day!

Ninja Vansh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Vansh Agarwal

2. Your age:16

3. Time zone: GST +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6hrs to 8hrs

5. Your Discord: vansh_ag12

6. Your Nickname: Vansh Daku

7. Your ID: 106027

Additional information

Leader of The Los Santos Vagos.

First Reason
: I have been a high command of Families and Ballas, So I think I have Enough experience to be a leader.

Second Reason: I have been in almost every illegal org, and I have seen many leaders performing well but because somewhere in their leadership they will be wrong and immediately their gang gets disband. So, I want to improve the gang's image and make it stand till last.

Third Reason: I will concentrate at new people and teach them how to attend events and how do they improve their RP. I will make sure that I will not misuse of gang weapons, ammos, cars, and etc. and even not use them for my personal use.

Improve in RP: I will make sure that whenever someone gets added in the gang the High commands will tell them that do not break the Rules and do not Fail RP. Also ill make sure that no one gets a high rank immediate after joining the gang.

Rank System
1. Freezed
2. New Families
3. Clapper
4. Truffer
5. Graffitist
6. Villan
7. Shooter
8. Real OG
9. Gangster
10. Graffiti Leader
11. Recruiter
12. Right arm
13. Turf Leader
(Under Deputy)
14. Under Boss (Deputy)
15. GOD FATHER ( Leader )

Warning System
1. Verbal
2. Demotion
3. Fire from the ORG.

Goals
-Graffities

-Territory Captures
-Bonus system

-Truffers

Regards: Vansh Daku.

Last edited:

Amyy?

Ghetto Clapper
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL : Mert
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : ammy31
6. Your Nickname : Amy Laura
7. Your ID : 59818
Additional information:
1. Leader of Vagos :

I have several reasons for applying this gang leadership. Firstly, i wanna talk about my gang experince. I became over 6 time Deputy in my career at Families, Marabunta, Ballas and Bloods. That made me overexperinced in gangs.

For Second , Because of my popularity at gangs i can bringe impressive people to Vagos. That will make our gang way more active in events and increase the chance of win it.

Lastly, Vagos needs a leader who can make %100 turf and i have that ability to make it with my dear friends.

⚫ For improving RP, We need to select Highcommands carefully for a better RP. So i ll select my highcommands with that opinion.

⚫ We need to become more active at Ghetto and Events.

⚫We should give more bonus instead of 10-20K to make gang members ambitious who made great things on events like Store robberies, Hostage situations etc.

Ranking System:

13) Leader

12)Deputy

11) Under Deputy

10) Drug Lord

9) Turfer

8) Shooter

7) Graftist leader

6) Graftist

5) Clapper

4) Gangster

3) New Families

2) Thug

1) Freeze

WARNING SYSTEM
Verbal
Demotion
Fire from the ORG

Thanks for reviewing my application. Regards, Amy Laura

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman
2. Your age - 18 but almost 19
3. Time zone - IST (GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Lexo.
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Vercetti
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional information

1. Leader of Lost Santos Vagos

• I've been in the city for almost a year and accomplished many things including Gang deputies and changed myself over time and i have made a mistake in my last term which is one year ago but after that I've learnt a lot of things in crime city and about the server so now i wanna lead the gang with my improved knowledge and make a term that everyone will remember.

• I've connections with big families like Top shelf and more and have many friends who are ex leaders and admins , if i get leadership they'll join me and i would make the gang most active in the server and make everyone fear the Los Santos Vagos.

• I've been in past few terms in other gangs as deputy and high command and carefully noticed the mistake of the leader and i know if i can fix those, i would be able to make a successful term , that's why i wanna be leader of this gang..

• A gang needs an active leader to manage it, if the leader isn't doing anything then you can't expect anything from members , so i will fix that with being active in events, ghetto clapping and motivating all the members.

• I will focus on Graffitis because its one of the main way to earn money for any typical gang member and having a good ammount of hourly graffiti profit would attract members and make the gang active.

• Frequent store robberies, Fz raids, Hostage situation and ghetto clapping would make every other gang and state orgs fear Vagos so i would obviously do that with my all gang members and show everyone what's can a gang do if it gets a good leader.

• I will help newbies and interact with all gang members and help them because no one is a born leader, and as per me, it would make the members trust me and trust is the backbone of any successful organization.

• I have a lot of goals to accomplish in my, and everyone knows that having a clear vision and goals already leads to a good term but accomplishing them makes the best term..

Goals :-

i would like to mention some of my goals in this leadership term..
I would go for 100% turf after Ballas term as i have good turfers.
i would overdo all the weekly targets which will show that we're active.
I would make proper crime rp in any situation.
I would do graffitis to make the gang attract more members

Thanks for reading my application..

I would like to say that selecting me for interview and leader wouldn't disappoint and i will give my all to this term to make it very successful.

Somu Cursed

A Player From Odisha, India 🇮🇳
Player
Information ->

1. Your Name IRL - Somu
2. Your Age - 16
3. Your Time Zone - GMT +05:30
4. Average Online Per Day - 9 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - somugangster
6. Your Nickname - Somu Gangster
7. Your ID - 98815

Additional Information ->

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why Do You Want To Be A Leader Of This Specific Organization? (List Three Reasons With Explanation)

-> When I Came To City I Start Joining Every Gangs. But When I Joined Vagos I Start Loving This Gang For Its Own Ghetto Place Where It Is And etc..

-> First Thing Is I Always Prefer To Join Gangs Coz I Love To Do Illegal Stuff. I Gained Lot Of Experience And Knowledge About Gangs And Gang Rules. After Managing Multiple Gangs As A High Position. Now I Know How To Manage A Gang And Gang Events. And Now I
Believe I Can Become A Good Leader And Make An Active Term Of Vagos.

-> I Can Help New Gang Member By Telling Them About Event And Gang Rules. I Will Available Most Of The Time To Lead Events And Other Ghetto Activity.

3. Your Advices For Improving RolePlay Level In Organization.

-> I Will Focus On Events And Ghetto Activity And try To Control It.
-> I Will Make Sure Everyone Fears Vagos Under My Leader Ship.
-> I Will Take Part In Every Events Like - Fort Zancudo, Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine And Submarine

-> I Will Give Regular Bonus To The Active Members So That They Get Paid For Their Work
-> I Will
Give Ranks Accordingly To The Members Those Who Deserve

My Ranking System ->

15 - Leader
14 - Deputy
13 - Turf Leader
12 - Boss
11 - Turfer
10 - Under Deputy
9 - High Command

8 - Graffiti Leader
7 - Graffiti Team
6 - Clapper
5 - Homies
4 - OG Vagos
3 - Young Vagos
2 - Freshers
1 -
Freeze

Thanks For Reading :)

Last edited:

Peter Harlow

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:-Rudra
2. Your age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30.
4. Average online per day:- 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord:- hyperind
6. Your Nickname:- Peter Harlow
7. Your ID:- 3038

Additional information
1. Leader of The Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

• Ensure that everyone will adhere to all the rules of the city and concentrate on good real-time RP, which would make the city more awesome and punishment-free. I will allow new people to join my gang because they also deserve a chance to do good Real-time RP. I will also teach new people about Real-time RP and the city.Trying to improve people's Real-time RP with my Hard work.

•To enhance the professionalism of the organization and lead the organization because they are closely related to its core components and to make the organization perfect through my hard work and commitment and to focus on my people so that they do not make errors and work professionally and I also have many memories.

•Due to I have over 10 years of experience in the city and over 2 years as a member of the Grandrp (IRL). I have 28 years of experience in EN1 in the city and have a deep understanding of how a great city and Roleplay work. I will always strive to do my utmost to make my organization the term of Los Santos Vagos.

•My goal is to enhance the quality of the RP and make it fair to everyone by doing gang stuff because of my creative experience. I am a passionate person. I want to take Los Santos Vagos to full Turfs and make it the most successful Gang in the city and make people scared to enter Ghetto. Also create good memories with people and will be a leader who will attend events.

•A strong team in the Ghetto wars.

•Build a great drip and spray team.

•Keeping the event win rate close to 99%

•I will give bonus 3 days in week so people get motivated.

•Doing Robbery's and Hostage situations.

•We will strive to create opportunities for new players in the city to boost RP.

Additional- I failed first time but not the second time,I worked on my Mistakes and improved it.

Thanks for giving your time to my Application!!

Giving Chance is about creating something new!!

The first step to success is failure. The second step is success.!!

Regards:-
Peter Harlow

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Vagos
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I climbed all the way up from a vagos Clapper to bloods and families underdeputy. At recent, I was the major general (head) of airforce in NG, before joining NG Mostly I used to be in gangs because a gang was my first org. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader Vagos and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Vagos always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Vagos.
Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Vagos as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~• ! EldrithcArrow ~• !#0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Pluxury
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason İ want to be leader of vagos is i have learned everything in eversingle gang i have joined example i have joined bloods as underdeputy and learned everything from erkan ug and i have joined ballas as underdeputy aswell and families needs a good leader who can keep the gang active.
Information

The Second reason i want to be the leader of vagso is i like vagos gang and the color of the gang and all over main ghetto will be sprayed as the name of vagos and will be very active

The Third reason i want to be leader of vagos is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of vagos is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading.
Ranking System:

1: Wannabe
2: Runner
3: Thug
4: Hustler
5: Homeboy
6: Soldier
7: Young Gangster
8: Street Disciple
9: Street King
10: Family Enforcer
11: Underboss
12: Boss
13: Original Gangster
14: Gang Lord

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Your Name In Real Life ==> Rohit Patil
2. Your Age==> 19
3. Time Zone ===> IST (gmt+ 5:30)
4. Average online per day ==> 6 to 8 hours
6. Your Discord==> okdamon
7. Your Nickname==> Damon Federal
8. Your ID==>47051

Additional information
1. Leader Los Santos Vagos

==> 1. First, I know a lot about gangs and how they work. This helps me take care of our gang members well. I'll be working closely with my team to take control of more areas in the game.

2 .... Second, I've been playing this game for a long time, so I know the rules about gangs and taking over areas. I want to make the game feel real and fun for everyone who plays. I want to help new players understand the rules too.

3. And if I become the leader, my friends and family want to join us. I'll plan and manage different fun activities like secret missions, big fights, underwater adventures, stealing cars, taking over places, and robbing stores. I want us to be a strong and close group that achieves things together.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization
1. i will make a proper ranking system and will assign ranks carefully so there will be no favoritism in the org and everyone will get rank that they deserve
2. i will make sure my gang members attend events and turfs regularly so we maintain dominance everywhere ,

3.I think we can make the role-playing better in our group by doing more things with other groups. I'll make friends with other gangs to become stronger.

4. I'll give rewards and bonuses to those who are active and helpful in the gang. I'll do this three days a week to keep people motivated.

5. I'll make sure the people I invite to the gang know the rules.

6.The gang leader should talk to the gang members regularly. We'll discuss how things are going and promote those who are doing well and are active.

7. It's important to know why we're doing role-play and what we want to achieve. This will help us focus during role-play.

8. I've helped new players join my gang and learn about the game. My family members joining the gang are friendly and willing to help others.

9. Sometimes, I'll focus on making money and getting ammo. Being good at role-play and talking can be very important in robberies and hostage situations.

vagos.jpg

~ thank you for reading the application.
Yours .
Damon .

Last edited:

Levi Pluxury

Ex - LSPD Leader ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos 💛

1. Passion for the Mission:
I want to be a Los Santos Vagos leader to enhance my leadership skills and build myself and giving knowledge to new citizens about their gangs. I also have to enhance my Professionalism Skills to Mange the Gang. A desire to drive the organization's mission forward and make a meaningful impact can be a strong motivator. Leaders who deeply resonate with the organization's purpose are likely to invest more energy and commitment.

2. Skill Enhancement: Leading a Los Santos Vagos organization can offer valuable opportunities for personal and professional growth. Also I Have many experience on all gangs organizations So, I have Leadership skills to lead the organisation. It allows individuals to develop and refine leadership skills, strategic thinking, and decision-making abilities, which can benefit them in their Situations.

3. Desire for Influence: I want to lead this Los Santos Vagos to make top#1 gang in city.Some people are drawn to leadership roles due to a desire to shape the direction of the Organization and influence its outcomes. The ability to guide the Organization's vision, values, and strategies can be fulfilling for those who enjoy taking charge and making critical decisions. I want to Help my Gang members which they are in difficult issues.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. Confidence and Humility: Be confident in your roleplay abilities,but also remain humble and open to learning from others. Confidence without arrogance can make your interactions more engaging and effective.

2. Implement Bonus System and acitivity in gang members. Making 100% turf and successful events. This one contribute the roleplay experience and make top gang in city. I want to increase activity of gang to doing RP's Situation. I want to get this oppurtunity for implement these things and showing my skills.

3. I would be like inviting people into our organisation. first we will take interview about Basic and Ghetto Rules and work with other gangs and legal organization to ensure we handle everything IC before we go OOC. Nothing to gain by going to gov website. I just wanted to get this opportunity and apply these features in families gang organisation. We want to create peaceful environment in this gang.

Ranking System
15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : Rocky#0900

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

-i want to become the leader cause I think from the past 2 terms Vagos is not that much active as I see the leader are not able to complete the full terms I want to help it out and fix this issue by becoming an leader I have been in the city from a long time I have watched alot of terms both in legal and illegal I want to elaborate my experience in an single term and I think it's the best opportunity.

-i want to make the organisation active as much as I could I think making an organisation active is the easiest way to run a organisation my main motive is to make the organisation as an leader.

-i want to become the leader cause I think I have enough knowledge now to become a leader and currently I have enough time to give on an term so it's the best time for me to be there also I saw this organisation having the best and the worst leader so far I will try to be on there footsteps and make this organisation the best.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

-I saw a lot of people not doing realistic RP like people just mainly want to make the term successful and become an admin but never looks for making it realistic I will try my best to do that so I also wanted to be a leader who can teach newbie's to be the best not like others who just see any person from there org who don't know something they just blacklist or kick him just to do not get a warn but I will try to teach the newbie.

- I have seen people making the worst ranking system they just put there friends on higher rank who don't even know anything but the people who knows the rp really they just get low ranks but I will not be bias in any kind and choose the hc by there knowledge and activity

Regards
~Rocky Rakesh

Barry Vuitton

I love her
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL : Emir
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online: 7-8 hours weekdays/10-12 hours weekend
5. Your Discord : gaznesiz
6. Your Nickname : Barry Alejandro
7. Your ID : 61050
Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos :

I have several reasons for applying this gang leadership. Firstly, i wanna talk about my gang experince I've been an under-deputy in all the gangs.That made me overexperinced in gangs.

For Second ,
Because of my popularity at gangs i can bringe impressive people to LosSantos Vagos .That will make our gang way more active in events and increase the chance of win it.

Lastly, LosSantos Vagos needs a leader who can make %100 turf and i have that ability to make it with my dear friends.

⚫ For improving RP, We need to select Highcommands carefully for a better RP. So i ll select my highcommands with that opinion.

⚫ We need to become more active at Ghetto and Events.

⚫We should give more bonus instead of 10-20K to make gang members ambitious who made great things on events like Store robberies, Hostage situations etc.

Ranking System:

13) Leader

12)Deputy

11) Under Deputy

10) Drug Lord

9) Turfer

8) Shooter

7) Graftist leader

6) Graftist

5) Clapper

4) Gangster

3) New Vagos

2) Thug

1) Freeze

WARNING SYSTEM
1.Verbal
2.Demotion
3.Fire from the ORG

ReinManZA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Reinnard Joubert
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : SAST
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Jonny(reinmanza21)
6. Your Nickname : Gustavoo Fring
7. Your ID : 25542
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

1. Your name IRL : Reinnard Joubert
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : SAST
4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord : Jonny(reinmanza21)
6. Your Nickname : Gustavoo Fring
7. Your ID : 25542
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

1. Power and Influence: A desire for power and influence is a common reason why someone might want to be a leader. Leading a group like Vagos could provide an individual with the ability to make important decisions, shape the direction of the group, and have a significant impact on its activities. This could be appealing to someone who craves control and the ability to enact their vision.
  2. Respect and Recognition: Leadership positions often come with a certain level of respect and recognition from peers and followers. In the context of a group like Vagos, being a leader might mean that others look up to you as a figurehead, giving you a sense of importance and validation. This desire for respect and recognition could be a motivating factor for those who seek a higher social status within the group or community.
  3. Fulfillment of Goals: Some individuals might want to become leaders because they believe they can better achieve their goals and ideals by having a position of authority. For example, if someone aligns with the values or objectives of Vagos, they might see leadership as a way to drive the group towards those goals more effectively. This motivation is driven by a sense of purpose and a desire to see their aspirations realized.
It's important to note that these reasons are purely hypothetical and may not accurately represent the motivations of individuals in real-life situations. Leadership motivations can be complex and varied, and they can differ greatly depending on the individual, the group's context, and the specific circumstances at play.
  1. Establish Clear Roleplay Guidelines:
    • Develop guidelines that outline the expectations for roleplay within the organization. These guidelines should cover aspects like character development, storytelling, conflict resolution, and adherence to the group's theme or setting.
  2. Encourage Character Depth:
    • Encourage members to create well-rounded and nuanced characters with detailed backstories, motivations, strengths, weaknesses, and personal goals. This adds depth to interactions and contributes to a more engaging roleplay experience.
  3. Consistent Setting and Lore:
    • Establish a consistent setting and lore that provides a backdrop for roleplay. This could involve creating a detailed world, history, and culture that members can immerse themselves in, contributing to a more authentic roleplay experience.
  4. Engage in Collaborative Storytelling:
    • Encourage members to collaborate on creating storylines and events. This can involve both planned story arcs and spontaneous interactions that develop organically, allowing everyone to contribute to the narrative.
  5. Communication and OOC Channels:
    • Maintain clear out-of-character (OOC) channels for members to discuss roleplay ideas, ask questions, and coordinate events. Effective communication helps prevent misunderstandings and promotes a positive roleplay environment.
  6. Conflict Resolution Mechanisms:
    • Implement mechanisms for resolving in-character conflicts in a constructive and fair manner. This could involve using moderators or predetermined rules to ensure that conflicts remain within the bounds of the roleplay and do not escalate negatively.
  7. Events and Activities:
    • Organize regular roleplay events, scenarios, and activities that encourage members to engage with each other and the setting. These events can provide opportunities for character development, collaboration, and unique roleplay experiences.
  8. Encourage In-Depth Interaction:
    • Encourage members to engage in meaningful interactions beyond superficial conversations. This could involve discussing character backgrounds, motivations, and personal stories to create more immersive and authentic roleplay interactions.
  9. Provide Feedback and Recognition:
    • Offer constructive feedback to members who are actively contributing to the roleplay experience. Recognize and commend creative efforts, engaging storytelling, and positive contributions to the group's roleplay atmosphere.
  10. Lead by Example:
    • Leaders and experienced members should set the tone for high-quality roleplay by actively participating and adhering to the established guidelines. Demonstrating commitment and enthusiasm can inspire others to do the same.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Rei Klein
7. Your ID : 75742
Additional information
1. Leader of VAGOS

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Vagos will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Suki Watson

Leader
Leader

Information
1. Your name IRL: Oğuz Kağan

2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: immortallo
6. Your Nickname: Gundi Karaambarli
7. Your ID: 77489
IMG_0068.jpg

Additional information

1) Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

1) When i join this city my first gang that i joined is vagos. I realized that vagos on background always. If i selected on vagos i will try to make vagos on forehand gang that always be an active and powerfull, robbing people, doing some store robberys that can make legal organizations a hard day.

2) Vagos has the best gang location that controls graffities. I will capture theese locations and gang members will make money every houre. Me and my friend tried this and we captured successfully.

3) Vagos has a realy big problem that people arent going to gang events than vagos became a background gang. For my solution is issuing bonuses that people can be better on gang events no one is going to work something that there is no profits for himself.

IMG_0066.jpg

1) Making a good roleplay that people can having fun. I am not going to force gang members to do something that i want my first goal for roleplay level is respect each other

2) My goal is having a fun while we are in the gang because if i force a gang members they dont want to be a gang member again forcing a gang member to take his ammunation after fz raids is the biggest mistake i seen for a long time

Ranking System:

1) Freeze
2) Street Associate
3) Junior Enforcer
IMG_0069.jpg

4) Crew Underling
5) Street Enforcer
6) Vandalizer (Grafitis)
7) Neighborhood Guardian
8) Capo's Trusted Advisor
9) Murderer (Turf rank)
10) Executioner