Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 hours daily
5. Your Discord: yousuf#802 or Gemlite
6. Your Nickname: Gem Litee
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.I want to become leader of Vagos Gang Because i have experienced and observed that whenever the Vagos Gang has appeared in city then its sure that Its going to lead the turf and activities.

2. Second reason has to be the ghetto part Where we already rule the beach market Ghetto and then The main ghetto where all other gangs r located and even when we are located far away from main ghetto, Still Vagos takes the lead And give the ghetto, its importance.

3.Thirdly, i want to become Leader of Los Santos Vagos Because I have The Skills Needed to run this Organization, have good Communication Skills, Sence of Roleplay, And After all, My Love for the Gang community is endless and Ultimately the most compelling reason to become a leader.

My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are:

1. My Advice for the Improvement of the Level of roleplay in the Organization is to make sure that who ever participates in events from my gang has to have past experience of events and gang.

2. I will make sure that i wont Give High ranks to everyone so that the value of the high ranks maintains, and that they work hard for rank up.

3. I will make sure that Everyone know the difference between IC and OOC while talking in gang and while doing gang activities.

Have a nice Day

KingDarshil

Chunky You ๐Ÿ˜›
Player
Information
1. Darshil Singh
2. 18
3. GMT +8
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 12 on weekends
5. kingdarshil
6. Darshil Black
7. 99605
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

1-
I want to be leader of this organisation because I have never joined any other Gangs and I know all these Rules of a Gang, I have been in 1.8 Months in Vagos along time ago and itโ€™s always been an inactive gang except the last month.
So I think if you have good number of people who can help in RolePlay and can do good Stuff with other people could make this Gang Active and good.

2-
I want to be the leader of the Los Santos Vagos Gang because as someone who just hangs out with gangs there are so many wrongs and incompetents.
i will make all of the people to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyโ€™re getting rewarded for their hard work!
Now I see things that I think should be dealt with. If I become a leader, I will optimize my gang and make it a place everyone on the server will want to join. People who are in LEOs from long time needs a little bit experience of Gangs as well and I have a good friendship with so many people which will make the gang active and dangerous.

3-
In my opinion: Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members and other people as well, like not doing CombatLog if you are being robbed or something letโ€™s get experience of getting robbed as well, I mean why not ?

+ I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : NG Raid, Gun Store Robbery, Store Robbery (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off as I am a Corrupt Cop for now who is ready to become a Hostage but no gangs approaches me but I am gonna change this to give good RP experience to the people who have a Bio.

Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. I will not tolerate player who always do bad RP or breaking server rules.

Rank System:

16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) Event Leader
12 ) Warlord
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Graffiti Leader
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graftist
7 ) Clapper
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) New Vagos
2 ) Thug
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thank you.
Darshil Black.

Last edited:

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~โ€ข ! EldrithcArrow ~โ€ข !#0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Flawless
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason ฤฐ want to be leader of vagos is i have learned everything in eversingle gang i have joined example i have joined bloods as deputy and learned everything and i have joined ballas as deputy aswell and vagos needs a good leader who can keep the gang active.
Information

The Second reason i want to be the leader of vagos is i like vagos gang and the color of the gang and all over main ghetto will be sprayed as the name of vagos and will be very active

The Third reason i want to be leader of vagos is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of vagos is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading.
Ranking System:

1: Wannabe
2: Runner
3: Thug
4: Hustler
5: Homeboy
6: Soldier
7: Young Gangster
8: Street Disciple
9: Street King
10: Family Enforcer
11: Underboss
12: Boss
13: Original Gangster
14: Killa

Last edited:

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

Name - Umar Sadique
Age - 17
Time Zone - GMT + 5:30
Average Online per day - 7-8hrs
Your Discord - robinfederal
Your Nickname - Robin Federal
Your ID - 86942

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information

Leader of Los Santos Vagos

dbe2zsn-ebfbdfe8-acda-4962-abb3-5f9feeab1f16.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. Financial Gain: Criminal organizations like the Los Santos Vagos often engage in illegal activities such as marijuana plantation, and store and gun store robbery, which can yield substantial financial rewards.

2. Reputation and Respect: Leading a prominent criminal organization can elevate an individual's reputation within their community or criminal underworld. Some people are motivated by the allure of respect and fear that comes with being a leader, as it can enhance their status and influence among peers and rivals.

3. Power and Control: Many individuals seek leadership positions in criminal organizations because it offers them a significant degree of power and control. As a leader, they can make important decisions, set the agenda, and have a say in how criminal activities are conducted. This power can be enticing to those who crave authority.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Host regular events and activities that align with the organization's objectives. These could include Hostage situations, store robberies, gun store robberies, submarines, battleships, and more.
  • Planning events that cater to a variety of roleplay styles and preferences to keep members engaged.

• Create a detailed backstory for the organization, including its history, and leader's history. This story of the organization and its leader's history will help to improve roleplay.

Ranking System-

15) Boss (Leader)
    14) God Father (Deputy)
    13) Underboss (Under Deputy)
    12) Turfer
    11) Event Leader

----------------------------------
    High Command

10) Recruiter
    9) Destroyer
    8) Graffiti Leader
    7) Punisher
    6) Druglord
    5) Mafia
    4) Warlord
    3) Shooter
    2) Hustler
    1) Freeze

My Goals for the term:-
    1- 100% Turf
    2- 100% Spray
    3- 25+ Fz
    4- Making Ghetto Very Active
    5- 30+ Store Robbery

I will try to complete all promises made in application if i get a chance

Please Disregard my last application

Thanks you so much for giving time

Last edited:

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ :๐Œรก๐ซ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž: ๐”๐“๐‚ +๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ:๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ• ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ.

๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:#Levisanchezz4833

๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ:

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

๐’๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐•๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฌ, ๐•๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ.

๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ... ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ?

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ?

๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ:

-๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ

-๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š

-๐‹๐จ๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ ๐•๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฌ

-๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐•๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ.

-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ

-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ

-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ซ๐๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.

๐™Š๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ

Last edited:

kataarina

Player
Player
Information
1. Darshil Singh
2. 18
3. GMT +8
5. kingdarshil
6. Darshil Black
7. 99605
Additional information

1-
I want to be leader of this organisation because I have never joined any other Gangs and I know all these Rules of a Gang, I have been in 1.8 Months in Vagos along time ago and itโ€™s always been an inactive gang except the last month.
So I think if you have good number of people who can help in RolePlay and can do good Stuff with other people could make this Gang Active and good.

2-
I want to be the leader of the Los Santos Vagos Gang because as someone who just hangs out with gangs there are so many wrongs and incompetents.
i will make all of the people to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyโ€™re getting rewarded for their hard work!
Now I see things that I think should be dealt with. If I become a leader, I will optimize my gang and make it a place everyone on the server will want to join. People who are in LEOs from long time needs a little bit experience of Gangs as well and I have a good friendship with so many people which will make the gang active and dangerous.

3-
In my opinion: Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members and other people as well, like not doing CombatLog if you are being robbed or something letโ€™s get experience of getting robbed as well, I mean why not ?

+ I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : NG Raid, Gun Store Robbery, Store Robbery (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off as I am a Corrupt Cop for now who is ready to become a Hostage but no gangs approaches me but I am gonna change this to give good RP experience to the people who have a Bio.

Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. I will not tolerate player who always do bad RP or breaking server rules.

Rank System:

16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) Event Leader
12 ) Warlord
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Graffiti Leader
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graftist
7 ) Clapper
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) New Vagos
2 ) Thug
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thank you.
Darshil BlaL
++++++

TreboRR

Player
Player
Information
1. Darshil Singh
2. 18
3. GMT +8
5. kingdarshil
6. Darshil Black
7. 99605
Additional information

1-

2-

3-

Rank System:

16 ) Leader
15 ) Deputy
14 ) Under Deputy
13 ) Event Leader
12 ) Warlord
11 ) Turfer
==High Command==
10 ) Graffiti Leader
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graftist
7 ) Clapper
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) New Vagos
2 ) Thug
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thank you.
Darshil Black.
+++++++++

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information
1. Leader of..Los Santos Vagos

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
Vagos Applications is open.

H
ere are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

vesat

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Vedat

2. You are 20 years old

3. Time zone GMT+03:00

4. Online for an average of 4-7 hours per day

5. Your Discord is o2qw

6. Your nickname is Ivar the boneless

7. Your ID is 73588

info:.

1. leader of vagos

2. There was a lot of discrimination in the wagons I joined 5 months ago and in everyone. It was falling apart very quickly And after being the HC of many successful gangs, I want to go back to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from the OG days. I also make myself a role model to new people who may want to join the server, so that when they decide to become one later on, they can proudly step in and follow good leadership. I have the baddest guys in town and I'm an active crew of 50 people. Yes, if I become the gang leader, I will be the wrath of everyone.

And also I feel that it is time that Vargos are feared just like the rest of the other gang, last few terms have been good but also very quiet, I feel that we can make the org not only a good gang but it will not be a bunch of rule breakers!

I know the roleplay levels and rules, and my team is an expert in this field. That's why I will add new experiences to the new vagos members around me. I think instructing people to follow the rules is insufficient, and holding meetings to go over the rules is critical to preventing gang rule violations. Many leaders are aware of the rules but do not teach them to members; instead they just require them to be aware of it. As a result, some people forget or change regulations that must be reported to senior leadership. I don't just want to lead a gang; I want to influence the functioning of gangs.

3. Being a kill-on-sight zone, roleplaying is low in the ghetto, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing can be significantly improved on both sides during hostage situations or certain events, because this is the best and most enjoyable time to role-play. I also believe that including the sub in every event will make the game more fun for everyone as everyone enjoys a good fair skirmish when necessary.

Rank system
13- Leader
12- deputy leader
11- under deputy
10- event leader
9- Turfer
8- master
6-OG vagos
5- Grafiti master
4- Cheater
3- mad vagos
2- Vagos
1- Freeze

eski Lt.general
ex.fib DHOP ia
eski LSPD HOP HR
eski ballas deputy
ex en3 junior admin asisstan

Last edited:

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 hours daily
5. Your Discord: yousuf#802 or Gemlite
6. Your Nickname: Gem Litee
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

1.I want to become leader of Vagos Gang Because i have experienced and observed that whenever the Vagos Gang has appeared in city then its sure that Its going to lead the turf and activities.

2. Second reason has to be the ghetto part Where we already rule the beach market Ghetto and then The main ghetto where all other gangs r located and even when we are located far away from main ghetto, Still Vagos takes the lead And give the ghetto, its importance.

3.Thirdly, i want to become Leader of Los Santos Vagos Because I have The Skills Needed to run this Organization, have good Communication Skills, Sence of Roleplay, And After all, My Love for the Gang community is endless and Ultimately the most compelling reason to become a leader.

My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are:

1. My Advice for the Improvement of the Level of roleplay in the Organization is to make sure that who ever participates in events from my gang has to have past experience of events and gang.

2. I will make sure that i wont Give High ranks to everyone so that the value of the high ranks maintains, and that they work hard for rank up.

3. I will make sure that Everyone know the difference between IC and OOC while talking in gang and while doing gang activities.

corrupt_guy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : A. Ansari

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : GMT 5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day : 3-5hrs per day some times hrs sometimes 8-6 hrs

5. Your Discord : corrupt_guy

6. Your Nickname : Alex Tzariar

7. ID- 116613

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
: For more than 19 months I have been playing in the city, I have seen that this game thrives there. I was Sub Leader in multiple gangs and illegal families and I think I have enough knowledge to lead a gang. Gang life is the preferred lifestyle in this city due to events like hostage taking, shoplifting, spraying, coordination etc. I think I have such a strong understanding of what effective leadership entails because I've been in almost every city gang and legal organization. Previously, I served as a Sub Leader in multiple bands and I think I have quite a bit of knowledge. I have the knowledge to help The Families understand what leaders do. concentrating on a unified group to conquer the ghetto employing lawns, sprays, events, etc.
- I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in., Co-Leader in Ballas and Marabunta , also in Bloods. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them! Several times I was in the Ballas organization and several times I was high-ranking in it, as well as in other criminal organizations. The biggest reason why I want to take the organization is that the Marabunta are one of the most special criminal organizations when it comes.
-I am aware of what it means to have a gang. We will have one of the best gangs in the city due to our activity, PR and competent leadership . I have been observing other gang leaders and I have what it takes to make the Families the most active. I have what it takes to make the Families an active gang like before. I am confident that I will have some of the best role players with me because I know they are trustworthy and obedient.

-To guarantee that all the rules are respected, as well as to keep the gang structured, effective communication must be maintained with the High Command and with the gang members. By having all the appropriate discussions, going to as many activities as we can each day, and always adhering to the guidelines, I want to give everyone an opportunity. We'll have this if you don't break the rules. We can guarantee that Vagos will be back on top if we have the right staff and the right approach.

3. Your suggestions for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.
-My suggestion to improve the RP would be to have the permissions; ranks all well assigned, recruit with some questions to ensure that whoever enters the Vagos knows the basic rules.

-Participate in the maximum number of events, comply with the established rules of server as an illegal org and minimize org member errors as much as possible.

-I intend to comply as much as possible with the rules of the server, keeping the org as far away from punishment as possible.
Promote RP within the city.
Seek to help new people in the city, explaining how to act in the city and as a gang.

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas โค๏ธ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Federal
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos ๐Ÿ’›

1. I want to lead the 'Los Santos Vagos' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

2. I would like to be the leader of "Los Santos Vagos" because I've been a High Command here a few times and i loved it each time, and met many of my good friends i have now ic but miss being apart of the strong Vagos it used to be known as. my hopes and desires here as leader of Los Santos Vagos will be to make it on top, we will take part in every event possible, and our goals will not only be to win ever event but make sure we are all having fun / respectful to all people. i will personally do check ups on my members and make sure all are obeying All city rules and are fair to all the people in city..

3. Being A leader of" Los Santos Vagos" i know the ups and downs and how to control a gang into becoming successful and making people pull up to events and how to counter my gang from getting into much problems which would support me into having a successful term and choosing the correct people to joining my gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. As a deputy, I have leaded a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the Los Santos Vagos alive and participate all of the event as much as I could. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the joy of RP process. I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews. The gang will be active and the members will be following the RP rules. Thus, I will be helping the roleplay in Los Santos.

2. I will be providing all my gang members with the correct information to stop them from rule breaking and general rules within the gang to create a sensible and mature group of gangsters to have fun in the city, but act without the destroy of RP of others!
Improving roleplay will be by me increasing roleplay!

3. I would try to increase the level of interview in the gang so that people who would join my gang would know what to do and what not to get close to and also the people that doesn't know the rules could be given a chance to understand the rules and coming back for fair chances because everyone deserves another chance.

Ranking System
15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.i want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal. I was ex Marabunta Grande leader and 2x ballas deputy and 2x bloods and 2x vagos deputy. Gheto fells so dead these day i will try my best to make gheto reactive and will give me 110% to make this term one of the best term of vagos and never let the curators down by proving them they didnt chose a wrong leader after my experience being gang leader and multiple times being gang deputy i think now ready to be 2x leader and make this vagos term best of all term till now.

2 My main goals for this term will be :-
20+ Store robberies
40+ Fz's
100% Sprays
100% Turfs

3. Vagos Gang was my first ever gang that i joined after saying there for whole 1 term then i joined other gang after that i got chance of being deputy leader of vagos 2 times and helped the leader to complete his weekly task's and help them to complete their term.

1. I will try my best to maintain a healthy roleplay between leo's and gang's and will keep toxicity away from my gang. if gang's does good rp then there will be fun for both leo's and gangter's

2. And i will help each and every people who is new in city don't get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

3. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

4. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

5. and i will make strike system like

โ€”>1 strike - 1 warning

โ€”>2 strikes - Demotion

โ€”>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

6. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in 0 any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash
addtext_com_MTEyMjMxMzkwNg.png

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lzy
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Los Santos Vagos

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Right now i am event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lzy.

Last edited:

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos๐Ÿ’›
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age :- 18
3. Time zone :- IST +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 5-6 HRs
5. Your Discord :- itachiescobar5845
6. Your Nickname :- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID :- 104205

Additional information
Leader of Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

->
Personal Connection: My adventure with Los Santos Vagos began the minute I arrived in this city. This gang is very dear to my heart since it has a separate identity inside the city and its own peculiar Ghetto.

-> Experience and Expertise: Ever since I've been here, the attraction of criminal activity has tempted me. I actively engaged in a number of gangs, where I gained priceless experience and understanding of gang dynamics and regulations. I served as a deputy in several gangs along the way, which helped me develop my leadership abilities and people management knowledge. Years of experience have led me to feel that I am now capable of to take on the role of a leader within Los Santos Vagos.

-> Elevating the Gang: My ultimate objective is to take Los Santos Vagos to previously unattainable levels of fame and power in the community. I want the mention of our gang to make everybody who enters our Ghetto or leaves the city quake. I'm determined to make Los Santos Vagos very active in our region and leave a lasting impression on the criminal underground.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-> I will commit myself to teaching our members about the rules and values of our organization. In addition, I'll persuade my friends and family members to join Los Santos Vagos and contribute to our expansion.

-> Focused Gang actions: My main concern will be organizing and supervising gang activities such as clandestine, battleship, submarine, vehicle theft, gang turfs, and store robberies. We can strengthen our presence and influence in the city by making sure these activities go without a hitch.

-> In order to increase the organization's general participation, I want to concentrate on reviving Ghetto activities and utilizing its potential for uncommon contacts and experiences. I will give new members the chance to demonstrate their talent and obtain promotions based on merit since I respect new viewpoints.

Commitments

I'll continue to be readily available to lead and help my gang members in any circumstance that calls for my presence.
My major priority will be to resolve conflicts. I'll work hard to resolve internal conflicts and promote harmony among our gang members.
Important operations including robbery encashments, ammunition runs, informant operations, and vehicle thefts will receive priority. Our gang will achieve success in these activities under my guidance.

In closing, I pledge to demonstrate what a vibrant and powerful gang can do in this city if given the chance to run Los Santos Vagos. I appreciate you considering my application, and I am available for interviews and other conversations whenever it would be convenient for you.

Sincerely,
Itachi Escobar

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ :๐Œรก๐ซ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž: ๐”๐“๐‚ +๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ:๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ• ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:#Levisanchezz4833
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ:

1. ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™›-๐“›๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ผ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ผ

2. ๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ?

๐’๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  , ๐ข๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ‘ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ/๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.๐๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐๐ ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ,๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ.

๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ... ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ?
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ?
๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.
๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ž, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ !
๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง!

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ, ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ !
๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ ๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ.

3. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™™๐™ซ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ.

-๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ซ๐๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.

-๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ

-๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ. ๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž.

-๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ.

Ranking System-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) God Father (Deputy)
13) Underboss (Under Deputy)
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader

High Command
10) Recruiter
9) Destroyer
8) Graffiti Leader
7) Punisher
6) Druglord
5) Mafia
4) Warlord
3) Shooter
2) Hustler
1) Freeze

๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

Best Regards
๐™Š๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ

Last edited:

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866
Mbk5AXF.png

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...vagos

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make vagos Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. vagos will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for vagos:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible