Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866
Mbk5AXF.png

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make vagos Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. vagos will be stongest gang in city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for vagos:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

latest.png

predator007

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

1.i want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of Families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Los Santos Vagos also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Los Santos Vagos complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i can handle this gang properly and i will try Los Santos Vagos will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Los Santos Vagos email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)
LOL PUNAR what are saying i cant even belive it u will give bonus and give every one deserving rank lol man i cant still be;ive it i was a hc in ballas in krish term when u are deputy u have deranked me 2 ranks bcz i have accedentily hit u in car and in each store robery u guys never even shared a single money came from nego or even from hostage lol if u be gang u will just emety the org money bal

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Pathak
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname: Scorpion Yash
7. Your ID: 82607

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of : Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
anonymous-hair-dance.gif

Last edited:

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aditya
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT + 5: 30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname: Aditya Federall
7. Your ID: 67761
Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I have been playing this game since months , with experience in both legal orgs and gangs. I have been underdeputy in almost all gangs and have spent time under several succesful leaders and learned about rp from their success. I have been in high positions in legal organizations so I know how rp needs to be performed from both the sides.
  • As being underdeputy I have seen many FZ , Store robberies and hostage situations etc and have led them , giving me a good amount of experience about events and how to deal with situations in these events.
  • After spending months in RP I have many bonds and friends that will be willing to join me and make Los Santos Vagos the ruler of the Ghetto and the nightmare of all Legal Orgs .

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join marabunta grande instead of other gangs .
  3. Third and one of the most important thing is maintaining discipline in the organizations and make sure that there is no internal fights and everyone is friendly and treats each other as family
My target as Los Santos Vagos Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
  • to build a place that we can call home

Lara Titan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Avi
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - ( GMT 5:30 ) IST
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord - AviOpGaming#0001
6. Your Nickname - Denver Pluxury
7. Your ID - 93178
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
+ Actually I Have Been In The City For More Than 20 Years, And Been Well Performed In Every Organizations.
+ I Have Been In Every Gangs, But The Most Polite And Many Turfers Have Been In Families, But They Need A Good Leader For Good Bonuses And Good Leading Skill.
+ I Can Be In The City More Than 8 Hours A Day, And Can Lead Well In The Gang.
+ Active Store Robberies & Hostage Situations Can Be Done When Leader Can Lead Well, I Can Assure Minimum Of 3 Activities A Day.
• Ex Under Mafia { Deputy } Of Marabunta
• Ex Deputy Of Vagos
• Ex Warlord Of Families
• Ex Deputy Of Bloods
• Ex HC Of All Gangs

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

+ People Will Be In Gang Which Have Active Turfers, I Will Provide Extra Bonuses And Max To Turfers.
+ Will Provide Max Bonuses To Everyone Who Attended The Event.
+ Guns And Ammos Will Be Provided In High Amount.
+ Maximum Gang Events In City.
+ Will Be Engaged More In The Gang.
+ Will Properly Manage The Email Part.
+ Will Be Friendlier.
+ Will Give Bonuses To Turfers Who Provide Trainings To The Newbie.

Rankings :

15 - Boss
14 -Under Boss
13 - Mafia
12 - Under Mafia
11 - Captain
10 - Head
9 - Turfer
8 - Manager
7 - Killer
6 - Shooter
5 - Helper
4 - Graffiti
3 - Trained
2 - InTraining
1 - Newbie

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Darsh
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 Indian Time
5. Your Discord: L0RD F1RE #5139
6. Your Nickname: Devil Kevin
7. Your ID:65823

Additional information
1. Leader of: The Vagos Gang

Ans 1) I have a lot of experience With the gangs I was HC of many gangs like Families,Vagos,Ballas and bloods and i have seen many
I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve at thing where other gangs have failed.

2) I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works.world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Vagos.

3) I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Vagos Gang growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866
Mbk5AXF.png

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...vagos

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make vagos Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. vagos will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for vagos:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

latest.png

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
LOL PUNAR what are saying i cant even belive it u will give bonus and give every one deserving rank lol man i cant still be;ive it i was a hc in ballas in krish term when u are deputy u have deranked me 2 ranks bcz i have accedentily hit u in car and in each store robery u guys never even shared a single money came from nego or even from hostage lol if u be gang u will just emety the org money bal
dont cry here u go and be leader one time then i will see how you do as a leader

Hela Juzo

EN2 PC Checker 🤩 Curator of Ballas💜
Player
The following players have been selected for Los Santos Vagos interview at server time 16:30 on 7th May

Aditya Federall- 67761
Rex Barzani -939

The Applications for Los Santos Vagos leader are closed now​

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Cameron
gmt+1
10-12 hours
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam
1. Leader of Los santos Vagos
2. I want to be leader of Los Santos Vagos because I’ve been a Hight command in ballas and familes. I’ll treat everyone with respect
If I’m leader I’ll make every do a interview to join bc they need to know the rules to join bc if they don’t it could cost me as the leader.
I think I should be leader because I’ve also been in gov Ng fib SAHP so I know quiet a lot. I was An Ex ballas under deputy.
3. I can improve roleplay because if I’m leader every time we do a store robbery gun store robbery I’ll give everyone who attends a bonus of my own money and we will go around ghetto clapping people. I was under Deputy in ballas so I understand the ghetto rules so I think I will be a good leader.

Strike system
1. Warning
2. Demotion
3. Fired from the organisation
Rank System
15 Boss
14. Under deputy
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Godfather
— high commands —
10. Drug lord
9. Punisher
8. Warlord .
7. Graffist
6. Clapped
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Homie
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
My goals as bloods leader
100% graffti
100% turfs
50% FZ raids
30% store robbery’s
Ex FIB, Ex GOV, Ex Lspd, Ex NG captain, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex familes under deputy Ex bunta, Ex Vagos
Thanks for reading my application
Hope u give me a chance

Last edited:

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exact
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined THE VAGOS GANG after leaving bloods and getting experience from bloods , i used that in Vagos. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th and 13th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs.

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in marabunta if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
THE VAGOS GANG was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons Vagos had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some Vagos member coming towards them
. I want to give THE VAGOS GANG its image back and make it again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make THE VAGOS GANG the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Vagos. I will try to get as much as Vagos members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in Los Santos Vagos

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the Vagos member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

- I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR BUNTA INTERVIEW BUT I MADE SOME MISTAKES AND I DIDNT KNEW SOME GANG RULES PROPERLY , NOW I HAVE LEARNED ALL OF THEM TOO AND HENCE I AM READY WITH 100% KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MY WAY THROUGH VAGOS...

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Los Santos Vagos

1.i want to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of Families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Los Santos Vagos also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Los Santos Vagos complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos i can handle this gang properly and i will try Los Santos Vagos will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in 0 any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Darsh
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord:
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Wesker
7. Your ID: 65823

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1) I want to be the leader of Vagos because I have been in many gangs and I was a Underdeputy in Famillies X2 before I hope to run the Vagos differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader because when I'm leading people in fam events Informal's etc I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very structured and in good positions i think the thing that stands out with me I'm very understanding and patient I take no bs if your being stupid but I prefer to understand the situation before i decide to take action for example handling things ooc etc to make it better for both orgs legal or illegal to try make rp as fun as i possibly could I would make sure the gang are all up to date with rules making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups my gang would have 2 1 warnings you mess up once your gone and blacklisted this way I know I have the right people in my org people who are willing to commit effort into the gang and bring them to the top I feel I am capable to do this. Most of my family members were in FIB and were all high command members and now many of us are in a gang and in fib we are also high ranking. We are prepared to use the stuff we have learned from the illegal side into running Vagos and we are prepared to use the legal things which we have learned from FIB to run Vagos too.
2) I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

3 )I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
  • Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with having allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Darsh
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: L0RD F1RE#7777
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Wesker
7. Your ID: 65823
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1) I want to be the leader of Vagos because I have been in many gangs and I was a Underdeputy in Famillies X2 before I hope to run the Vagos differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader because when I'm leading people in fam events Informal's etc I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very structured and in good positions i think the thing that stands out with me I'm very understanding and patient I take no bs if your being stupid but I prefer to understand the situation before i decide to take action for example handling things ooc etc to make it better for both orgs legal or illegal to try make rp as fun as i possibly could I would make sure the gang are all up to date with rules making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups my gang would have 2 1 warnings you mess up once your gone and blacklisted this way I know I have the right people in my org people who are willing to commit effort into the gang and bring them to the top I feel I am capable to do this. Most of my family members were in FIB and were all high command members and now many of us are in a gang and in fib we are also high ranking. We are prepared to use the stuff we have learned from the illegal side into running Vagos and we are prepared to use the legal things which we have learned from FIB to run Vagos too.
2) I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.
3 )I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

• Organization will be divided into 3 groups Leaders of groups will all be ranked below Deputy leaders: These groups are Recruitment groups Armory and Material group, and Events group. Each Group (department) will be responsible for their stuff.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defined, with having allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay, You will be tested on outplaying and will also have to apply, that's a must.

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
nathan
17 years old
GMT+1
8 two 9 hours a day
tom choo (95830)#2542
Tom choo

1. Leader of los santo vargos

2. I want two be leader of vargos because over the years I’ve been in the state of los santos I’ve built my way up the gang ranking system started from nothing and month later high command .
3. There lots of thing I want two change in a gang two help people want two come two gangs and come event by giving bonus after every event also if people get jailed and fined during an event I will pay half of the fines of two incoured people two want two do store robberies

I promise if I got leader of vargos we will do 1 store robbery and 1 gun store robbery a day also people that go two turf will get a 10k bonus each .

Warning system
1 warning verbal
2 warning depromotion
3 warning fired from organisation

Ranking system
15. Devil
14. God brother
13. Og vargos
12. Brother
11. Recruit
10. Turfer
End of high command rank
9.punisher
8.shooter
7.captain
6.dog fighter
5.captain rookie
4.law breaker
3.rookie
2.candet
1.newbie

Last edited:

BIlal YAMA

¨
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Rabih Alshami
2. Your age: 16 soon 17
3. Time zone. GMT + 2
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Bilal Yama#8384
6. Your Nickname: Bilall Yama
7. Your ID: 3851
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

a) Passion and Interest: I have a genuine passion for role-playing and creating engaging storylines within a community. Being a leader in Vagos allows me to contribute my skills and enthusiasm to help shape the Org narrative and enhance the overall role-playing experience for the members.
b) Organizational Skills: As a leader, I possess strong organizational skills that can be valuable in managing and coordinating various aspects of the org From planning events, managing member activities, and ensuring smooth communication, my ability to keep things well-structured and efficient would contribute to the org's success.
c) Conflict Resolution: I have experience in conflict resolution and fostering a positive atmosphere within communities. In a role-playing environment, conflicts may arise, and as a leader, I aim to address them promptly and fairly. By promoting open communication and mediating disputes, I can help maintain a harmonious environment within the org

Advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
a) Encourage Character Development: Role-playing is all about creating and developing unique characters. Encourage members to delve deep into their character's backstory, personality, and motivations. Emphasize the importance of consistent and immersive role-playing, which can be achieved through well-defined character arcs and interactions with other members.
b) Create Engaging Storylines: Develop captivating storylines that involve multiple characters within the org Engage members in collaborative storytelling, where their actions and decisions shape the overall narrative. Regularly introduce plot twists, conflicts, and challenges to keep the role-play dynamic and exciting for everyone involved.
c) Promote Active Participation: Encourage members to actively participate in role-play activities and events. Create opportunities for members to interact and engage with each other regularly. Organize both casual and structured role-playing sessions, allowing members to showcase their creativity and contribute to the org development. Reward active participants to foster a sense of achievement and recognition within the community.

Godfather
Boss
Underboss
Turf Captain
Event Captain
Turfer
Enforcer
Graffiti Captain
Senior Goon
Goon
Junior Goon
Young balla
Freeze

Last edited:

Balkan Choo

Bosnian
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dannell Nadarevic
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: CET (+01:00)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours on weekdays 8-16 on weekends.
5. Your Discord:Balkan#0001
6. Your Nickname: Balkan Blu
7. Your ID: 96931
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

Due to my previous experince in other gangs as Bloods,Marabunta and Ballas as under deputy in all of them and currently standing as Marabunta under deputy I feel like going forward in my carrer the next step would be the leadership role as I feel like im responsible for it and ready to create the most feard gang in the city of Los Santos.

My experince in Vagos is not the best since I would perfer to be in the ghetto close to blackmarket so in vagos i have only been high command, thats why I want to get leadership of Vagos so I can make the ghetto next to our HQ more active then it already is and I want people to come there and have in mind that its our terrotoriy and we will not tolorate any tresspassers and shoot on sight.

I also feel like its time for me to get a challange then in other orgs as a high command since the leadership role is a big role and as I can confirm from others getting the leadership role of any gang its a challange and im willing to do everything to get what is handed to me done. Me getting leadership role is a big resposobillity and im ready to take that resposobillity into my hands!

As I have seen in many gangs including vagos there gang members do not follow server rules in ghetto for exemple GZ rules since some of the new people comming to the city do not have the knowladge of what unscrippted gz's are, so people will see them killing eachother in clothing stores, gas stations etc... and getting there org in trouble. That is one of the many ideas I have planed for improving the roleplay. Another big thing is the hostage situations, at all times people should use the right terms for taking somebody hostage for exemple saying that you are taking them as a hostage ( Ok sir/mam im going to be taking you as a hostage) and make sure that you have a revolver or any glock in your hand and not abuse you powers of a character (pg) and do its without any weapons bigger then a glock and not empty handed either.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this application and have a great rest of your day!

Best regards Balkan Blu !

Last edited:

King Jacob

Player
Player
1. Jake Rushe
2. 22
3. EU GMT
4.8hrs
5. UnknownZ#1609
6.King Jacob
1. Leader of Vagos
2. I have a lot of experience in these servers especially 4 years of being in gangs on EN1 ID 6220, I know that with my help i can increase the level of gang rp in the server, The gang will be kept to high standards rp.
3.Increse the level of rp and add more active members to the gang as most of the gangs in the server are inactive and all that is left is bloods which is just free wins and events for them all the time.

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
INFORMATION

1. Your name: Ken
2. Your age: 22 Years Old
3. Time zone: GMT +8
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Raiz#4633
6. Your Nickname: Raiz Smacks
7. Your ID: 104224
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1-Being in the city for a long time i have decided that gangs is the most fun thing for me to do and especially leading people into doing events and having an active gang and having a fun time

2-Being in gangs for most of my time i Know how to lead a gang into being active and successful and having numbers whom understand rules and whom can produce productive rp which can make both sides (leos and gangs) have fun

3-Being a leader I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their rp skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members satisfied with the system they are involved in and which would keep them going to events to prove themselves

-= Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I would be improving roleplay by doing more hostage situations which both sides would have fun in
secondly i would prevent meta gaming from my gang because no one has to deal with it as it destroys the fun for everyone
i would also make events for members which they could gain money out of so that they can prove themselves and win money

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have been playing in en1 i've known rules i have been deputies in differents Gangs and have been leading multiple events, id like to share that experience in this server and give newbies a chance to experience better RP same to (leos)

I genuinely hope you consider this and give me a chance to prove myself
i hope all of you have a great day=-

Last edited:
Top Bottom