Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali Qureshi

Player
Player
1. Your name: shadman
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8
5. Your Discord: king red fire#1583
6. Your Nickname: king blaze
7. Your ID: 57745

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i- i want to be the leader of the vagos because i want to show the real gang culture to the people in the city and show how a real gang works and do there job.

(ii- i have good experience of legal and illegal organizations i know how to handle a situation perfectly.

(iii- i will show the city what is called a gang i will add as many people as i can to our gang and keep the gang active and always do the graffiti and all i will try my best to go to events with many gang members of our gang and show the power of Los Santos Vagos.

(iii- and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank.

(iv- i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join Los Santos Vagos instead of other gangs.
  3. When it come to events, we need to make sure that what ever happens we will split the money made equally and fair! Even if people land up in prison.

Ranking system

15-Boss (leader)

14-Ak 47 (deputy)

13- Agent 47 (under deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- turfer

10- recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- gangster

6- thug

5- homies

4- villain

3- young thug

2- warning

1- Freeze

giphy.gif

He Is Good Leader And He Have Many Exp In Legal And illegal orgs ;)

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Walker|92216
Cam Walker
1. Leader of vagos street gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of vagos street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best. I am currently supervisor of IA in fib and I’ve seen a lot of gang members doing store robbery and like not know what their doing bout negotiating

Secondly I was in Vagos as rank 8 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make vagos the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into vagos and want to spend more time at vagos if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make vagos the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I’ve got my own family called Bandidos and I’m working on getting access level 4 but ever since I’ve started my own family the family I created is going well

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make sure to make Ballas a non toxic gang every gang I’ve been in has always had some toxicity in it if I get leader I’ll make sure no one is toxic if they are they will be depromted

Thanks for reading my application
Ex familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS
Please give me a chance

Last edited:

Chandu Cassano

MR CHANDU
Player

Additional information

(i- i want to be the leader of the vagos because i want to show the real gang culture to the people in the city and show how a real gang works and do there job.

(ii- i have good experience of legal and illegal organizations i know how to handle a situation perfectly.

(iii- i will show the city what is called a gang i will add as many people as i can to our gang and keep the gang active and always do the graffiti and all i will try my best to go to events with many gang members of our gang and show the power of Los Santos Vagos.

(iii- and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank.

(iv- i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join Los Santos Vagos instead of other gangs.
  3. When it come to events, we need to make sure that what ever happens we will split the money made equally and fair! Even if people land up in prison.

Ranking system

15-Boss (leader)

14-Ak 47 (deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- turfer

10- recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- gangster

6- thug

5- homies

4- villain

3- young thug

2- warning

1- Freeze

giphy.gif

++

AshutoshDas248

Most Experienced RolePlayer.
Player

Additional information

Ranking system

15-Boss (leader)

14-Ak 47 (deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- turfer

10- recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- gangster

6- thug

5- homies

4- villain

3- young thug

2- warning

1- Freeze

giphy.gif

+

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player

Additional information

Ranking system

15-Boss (leader)

14-Ak 47 (deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- turfer

10- recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- gangster

6- thug

5- homies

4- villain

3- young thug

2- warning

1- Freeze

giphy.gif

+ good leader

Rai Badmash

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information-
1. Your name IRL: Tejpreet Singh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: rai_gamer23
6. Your Nickname: Preeet Daku
7. Your ID: 99823

Additional information-
1. Leader of- Los Santos Vagos

2 Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?

(i) I have been in every gang and earned more and more experience from my last time but i fell like i want to something more and use my experience to
improve the gangs condition

(ii) I know all the Gangs and i will use my past experience to improve the Gang from other gang more and more like taking weekly tasks as daily purpose
and will try to capture full turf profit (doing store, NG, Hostage situation daily and other scripted event as per there starting schedule)

(iii) I truely belive my self that i can handle the los santos vagos with my experiane and will try my 100% do everything and i will make Vagos on top + the best gang in the city

3. Your Advices for improving RolePLay Level in Organization

- I will improve the roleplay level in organisation by doing every single event like FZ, Store rob hostage situation daily as per there timings
and will do Ghetto Claps and robbing the citizens at ghetto and highway as well as and i will don't let gang member to be bored i will call
members and do everything possible to increase the roleplay level in Los santos vagos and will add strike system in mails so can gang members
can take it serious

===Strike system===
1st warning

2nd demotion (on the bases of evidence if more problems by member will get 2 rank or just 1 or 2 less)

3rd Kicked+blacklisted

==== NEW RANK SYSTEM ====

16- Boss (leader)

15- Under Boss (deputy)

14-Gangster (under deputy)

13 AK47

12 Event Leader

11 Turfer

10-Head (recruiter)

9 Graffiti leader

8 Clapper

7 OG

6 Shooter

5 Homies

4 villain

3 Hustler

2 warning

1 Fresher

Last edited:

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : .anildixon
6. Your Nickname : Anil Rhee
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Vagos will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Last edited:

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
Information:
1. Name IRL: Ali
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Discord: alixhz
6. Nickname: Ali Fellas
7. ID: 37036

Additional information:
1. Leader of
Vagos

-> My first goal when i started playing this game 1 year ago was to find the right people to play with, which i did in my family (Good Fellas). I/we have done such a good job increasing the family since that. My new goal after playing 1 hole year in this game is to be leader of this Vagos, and increase the RolePlay for the new players in city and increase the knowlagde to every single gang member in Vagos.

-> As an experienced player within this city, my family extends to be one of the most dominating family. Through my involvement in numerous RolePlay situations involving gangs, FIBs, and SAHPs, I possess the knowledge to ensure that Vagos consistently maintains a competitive edge over these entities.

-> My primary motivation lies in completing the tasks I initiate. Starting from scratch within my family, I have transformed it into one of the most influential and dominant factions within this server. Through my involvement with gangs, serving as an under deputy and engaging in clapping/turfing activities, I hold a steadfast belief that I possess the potential to elevate Vagos into one of the most formidable and influential forces within this gaming community.

+ I have a lot of free time for the gang to make %100 Turfs.

Some of my advices for improving RolePlay level in
Vagos:

-> Encouraging fellow players to develop mutual respect and learn effective ways of engaging with one another within the game. Roleplaying revolves around the intricate art of interacting with fellow players, wherein honoring their boundaries and choices becomes paramount.

-> My second advice for improving RolePlay level in Vagos is to educate my gang members on proper RolePlay by the right way. By "the right way," I am referring to adhering to both the server rules established within the ghetto. How can I achieve this? The solution is rather straightforward: I must embrace tolerance. Within the game, I will dedicate my in-game time to accompany my gang members, participating in gang events, and actively engaging in the ghetto. By surrounding themselves with the right leader, they will gradually acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to navigate these specific auctions without the me too.

The Ranking System would be:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Captain
11) Turfer
9) Villain
8) Destroyer
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Punisher
5) Graffitist
4) Bandit
3) Staff
2) Young clapper
1) Freeze

APPLICATION FOR VAGOS LEADER BY ALI FELLAS | 37036

Matthew Ceryanci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akif
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: akif6926
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Fellas
7. Your ID: 95024

Additional information

There are several reasons why joining a gang appeals to me. Firstly, I am fortunate to have a strong network of friends who are actively engaged in the gang. This helps us to form a formidable team and, undoubtedly, excel in gang events and challenges.

Secondly, I am genuinely passionate about RolePlaying and thrive in competitive environments.

Lastly, my knowledge of the gang rules, coupled with my valuable experience being in gangs which make me a valuable leader to the gang. I am well-experienced within the gangs because I was deputy in Marabunta and Ballas which make me truly believe that I can effectively contribute to its success.

Firstly, my main priority is to do lots of role-based activities because I really care about the role part.

Secondly, I am thinking about hiring knowledgeable gang members that know and teach the rules to the new members if it's necessary. I will focus on roleplay situations.

Lastly, advice for improving the RolePlay level in Los Santos Vagos could be learning other players to respect each other and teach them how to interact with other players in the game. Role playing is about interacting with other players, and you should respect other players' boundaries and decisions.

Ranking System

14) Boss

13) Deputy

12) Under Deputy

11) Event Leader

10) Turfer

9) Destroyer

8) Recruiter

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Shooter

5) Graffitist

4) Staff

3) Gangster

2) Young G

1) Suspended

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - demonkrishu
6. Your Nickname - Demon Krishu
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
1. Leader of... - Los Santos Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - 1. Experience - I have alot of experience as an gang member and as an LEO! because of gang experience I have experienced all phases of an gang and as an LEO, I have experienced all the rules and phased the rules, for an example ghetto rules! we need experience to be an gang leader, I have been in all gangs as an under deputy! and I have experienced all gangs, I have been an under deputy in vagos too! that's why I know what I have to do in any situation! 2. Knowledge of rules and regulations - I have seen gangs getting disbanded in like 4-5 days, like The Families Gang, it got disbanded in 4-5 days, as the leader didn't knew the rules properly, and did alot of mass rule break, and as you know it leads towards an disband to the organization! I have been in LEOs organizations too! as an deputy and hod, so I am professional enough! to be an leader of an organization! 3. Having professional behavior - I have an professional behavior towards everyone, it makes me special! as if you know, being professional at an hostage situation or an robbing situation should be professional, if it's not the negotiaters there will get irritated and if you are not professional, there are high chances that you will abuse them too! and it you abuse them you are gonna break an rule, because of having experience in legal organizations, I have made myself professional to talk with everyone!

1. Rank Management! -

15. Godfather - Leader

14. OG Vagos - Deputy

13. Event Leader - Event Manager

12. Right Arm - Under Deputy

11. Turfer - Have Turfing Skills

10. Punisher - Punish people who do mistakes!

9. Clapper - Ghetto Clapper

8. Graffitist - Do Graffitis Alot!

7. Warlord - Good at Shooting!

6. Recruiter - Always at HQ to recruit

5. Young Clapper - Clapper

4. Destroyer - Shooters

3. Villain - Newbies

2. Gangster - Newbies

1. Freeze - Suspended / Just Joined

2. Negotiation with LEOs - I have seen almost all gangs, abuse the LEOs when negotiating, I want to change it and make it from unprofessional to professional, and if we see anyone unprofessional, he will get warnings, then demotion to freeze until he becomes professional! it should be enough for roleplaying like not talking like an friend because ofcourse we are having hostage not fun but they have to talk normally and not abuse them because sometimes it leads to an warning to the organization, if we abuse any LEOs or insult them OOC

3. Strike System -

1st Mistake - Verbal Warning ⚠

2nd Mistake - Demotion to Freeze ⚠

3rd Mistake - Removal from organization ⚠

4. Goals -

1. Make everyone afraid of Vagos Gang!
2. Respect everyone in gang and be active!
3. Alot of Criminal activities!
4. Alot of Crime in Ghetto!
5. Trying to have most least punishment to the organization!

I hope, you will get satisfied with my work, if I become the leader! thanks for reading this application!

Ex Under Deputy - Vagos Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Bloods Gang

Ex Deputy - The Families Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Ballas Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Marabunta Gang

Thanks for your consideration!
Lovely Regards, Demon Krishu

Last edited:

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Daksh
2. Your age :- 18
3. Time zone :- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord :- itach8_prime
6. Your Nickname :- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID :- 104205
Additional information
  1. Leader of... Vagos
  2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a) I am passionate about leading a powerful and respected gang in the city, and Vagos is the perfect organization for me to do so. I have always been fascinated by the gang's history and its reputation for being ruthless and effective in achieving its goals. As a leader, I am confident that I can continue the Vagos' legacy and lead the gang to even greater heights.

b) I believe that I possess the qualities and skills required to be an effective leader of the Vagos. I am a strategic thinker with a keen understanding of the city's criminal underworld. As a former Deputy Leader in several gangs, I have a profound understanding of the inner workings and dynamics of criminal organizations. I have excellent communication and negotiation skills, which are essential for maintaining good relations with other gangs and dealing with law enforcement. I am also a strong team player and can work collaboratively with other members of the Vagos to achieve our objectives.

c. Vision: I will make sure that my gang do at least 1 store robbery, 1 hostage situation and attend every clands and make sure that Vagos will be active in the ghetto. I will make sure my turfers will try to do 100% turfing and make Vagos On Top and also I will make sure that LEO's must fear from Vagos before conducting a ghetto patrol.

1. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
* Encourage members to develop their characters and backstories. Roleplaying is all about creating a narrative, and the more developed and interesting a character is, the more immersive the experience becomes. Encourage members to think about their characters' motivations, personality traits, and backgrounds and incorporate these into their roleplay.

* Create opportunities for meaningful interactions between members. Roleplaying is not just about committing crimes and engaging in shootouts; it's also about building relationships and creating stories. Organize events and activities that allow members to interact with each other in a more relaxed and social setting.

*. Encouragement: We should encourage our members to RolePlay more and provide them with the necessary resources to do so. We could also organize RolePlay events and activities to keep things interesting.

*Consistency: Maintaining consistent RolePlay standards and expectations across the organization can help ensure that everyone is on the same page and that RolePlay remains engaging and enjoyable for all members.

* I will make sure that my all gang members know and each every rule which makes roleplay impressive.

* I will make sure that Vagos will do as much events as possible like hostage situation, store robberies, clands and make sure to do max graffiti which will definitally enhance the roleplay .

* I will make sure that our gang members knows that how to negotiate with LEO's properly and make sure that they know how to rob someone.

* My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and I want to make sure that the guys will do proper RP while clapping or patching someone.

*Rank System:-

*Boss
*Underboss
*Right Arm
*Event Manager
*Turfer
*Kingpin
*Warlord

*Capo
*Graffiti Leader
*Graffiti Artist
*Gangster
*Mafia
*Thug
*Clapper
*OG Vago
*Freeze

Thank you for considering my application. I am confident that I can be an effective leader for Vagos and help us achieve our goals.
Sincerely,

Itachi Escobar

thrillgamer066

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Momin Saad Ahemar

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-7 hour

5. Your Discord: spidey2925

6. Your Nickname: Ali Kai

7. Your ID: 106649

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of : Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

Jin Frost

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Syed Zain Ul Abideen
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day: 8-10
5. Your Discord: Kaneki#4722
6. Your Nickname:Zain Notorious
7. Your ID: 107698
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos
=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.
ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.
iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.
i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.
ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.
iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.
iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.
v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.
vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

Last edited:

Tarzan Badshah

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Krish
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30.
4. Average online per day:- 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord:- Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname:- Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID:- 44618

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

• I Want to make the the org active & perfect with the most experience i have gained from the past 30 Years in the city with the backbone of the Unofficial Organization.

• I am committed to the growth and success of the Los Santos Vagos. I believe that the gang can achieve even greater things under my leadership.

• I am a visionary leader with a clear plan for the future. I am also a hands-on leader who is not afraid to get involved in the day-to-day operations of the gang.

• I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful gang leader. I am dedicated to the Vagos, and I am committed to making the gang even stronger.

I would make sure my gang members can be themselves and express their creativity. This will help to keep the roleplay fresh and engaging.

Members should know the rules of the server. This will help them to ensure that everyone is maintaining the roleplay, for the new comers i would suggest them to spend some time in the city and learn the rules properly & i would also guide them if they want.

I Will take part in every events Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine & try to do the possible roleplay in the situtations with other organizations.

--Rank System--
15) Boss
14) Under Boss
13) OG
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Captain
9) Villain
8) Destroyer
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Punisher
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Gangster
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

By following these ideas, the Los Santos Vagos can improve their roleplay level and become a more successful and respected gang.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards:-
Tarzan Badshah

Last edited:

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866
Mbk5AXF.png

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...vagos

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make vagos Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. vagos will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for vagos:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

latest.png

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Sunil majji
2- Your age : 29
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 hours
5- Your Discord : Pooja Royal#0243
6- Your Nickname : Pooja Mayaa
7- Your ID : 39065

Additional information :

1 - Leader of Vagos.

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Vagos because i think i can handle vagos very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also , and I completed 2 terms in EN3 (1st vagos and 2nd bloods) , i wont to increase some more RP in EN2 also.

I will also increase the activity of gangs , many gangs tend to do events because of fear of rules breaks. If i get the leadership i will increase the activity at highest level because of that leo's will also fear from us.

As from my experience in city 2 i can see that gangs are getting disbanding in few day's or in week so i will try my best as much long i can run the gang with highest activity at all over the events.

* That way I can keep the ghetto alive on first month.
* I will try to do 100% turfs again with my team.
* I will be sure who knows all gang rules while recruit people to gang.
* I will prevent the Vagos Gang toxic behavior towards people.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* Only those with good knowledge of the GrandRP server rules will be allowed in my gang
* I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations to keep LEOs on their feet
* I will make sure everyone fears Vagos under my leadership
* I have good high command for to train New comers they teach every rules to newer peoples
* I will provide everyone to bonus based on activities to Boost their energy
* My peoples always active on Activities,ghetto fights and i will try to give 100 percent turfs
* I don’t have ego i will consider everyone’s tips ideas i will complete my term without toxicity

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Sunil majji
2- Your age : 29
3- Time zone : GMT+5:30
4- Average online per day : 4 hours
5- Your Discord : Pooja Royal#0243
6- Your Nickname : Pooja Mayaa
7- Your ID : 39065

Additional information :

1 - Leader of Vagos.

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Vagos because i think i can handle vagos very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also , and I completed 2 terms in EN3 (1st vagos and 2nd bloods) , i wont to increase some more RP in EN2 also.

I will also increase the activity of gangs , many gangs tend to do events because of fear of rules breaks. If i get the leadership i will increase the activity at highest level because of that leo's will also fear from us.

As from my experience in city 2 i can see that gangs are getting disbanding in few day's or in week so i will try my best as much long i can run the gang with highest activity at all over the events.

* That way I can keep the ghetto alive on first month.
* I will try to do 100% turfs again with my team.
* I will be sure who knows all gang rules while recruit people to gang.
* I will prevent the Vagos Gang toxic behavior towards people.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.
* Only those with good knowledge of the GrandRP server rules will be allowed in my gang
* I will be hosting a lot of hostage situations to keep LEOs on their feet
* I will make sure everyone fears Vagos under my leadership
* I have good high command for to train New comers they teach every rules to newer peoples
* I will provide everyone to bonus based on activities to Boost their energy
* My peoples always active on Activities,ghetto fights and i will try to give 100 percent turfs
* I don’t have ego i will consider everyone’s tips ideas i will complete my term without toxicity
+++

Danger Daaku

Player
Player

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

no u cant

Danger Daaku

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Momin Saad Ahemar

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 6-7 hour

5. Your Discord: spidey2925

6. Your Nickname: Ali Kai

7. Your ID: 106649

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of : Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do u want to be leader?

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Vagos

3- Homie

2- Young Vago

1- FREEZE

u guys are new players u cant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom