Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Patrick Smurf

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gundeep
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 TO 6 HRS
5. Your Discord - suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii001
6. Your Nickname - Patrick Smurf
7. Your ID - 54503

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to be leader of vagos as is one of the beautiful color gang i have been in city since long and have been attending various events store robbery,fzs,clands,subs,battleships and thinks i can handle a gang properly ballas was the first gang that i joined.
2. I feel nogtalgic while staying in gang and doing various events and make my gang powerful.
3. Right now i have been high command in bunta and if i suceed to take leadership i will try to get the old ghetto back like earlier whole day ghetto clapping and will try to get 100 percent in ballas in again.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. I will try to make my gang most active gang in city regular fzs,store robberies and clands whole day ghetto clapping and 100% grafitti.
2. Under my leadership i will make sure that there is no toxicity between gang members and everyone will be treated ghetto clapping.
3. I will try to get 100% turfs and ensure that every gang member will get regularly get promotion and bonuses.

Ranking System
13 ) Boss
12 ) Right Hand
11 ) Left Hand
10 ) God Father
9 ) Event Leader
8 ) Event Commander
7 ) Ballas
6) Graffitist
5) Rookie
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Last edited:

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the The VAGOS GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The VAGOS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BALLAS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of VAGOS gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 banana

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100℅ TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA

Palma Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ralfs
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10hbut available 18/7
5. Your Discord: palma4299
6. Your Nickname: Palma blu
7. Your ID: 46548

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
1.since the first day i joined a gang it has always felt like it was my place and part of my identety whena gang i was in wuld disband i wuld just sit in the HQ for days waiting untill a new leader was selected and when i was in a gang my leader instinct kicks in and i just want to lead my team

2. there have been amny time where i was leading people and just becose of my tacticks we and if some1 else was in my place the event wuld not have won that is why i allways can climb so fast in the rankings
3.i see how the gangs are oparating right now and i dont think it is a good way for a gang and i just want to be able to have fun with the gang and so the gang is like a 1 big family and everyone knows everyone and everyone is having fun and doing there job

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
have strict rules for the gang
make sure people have fun while folloving the rules
have good highcomand

my ranking sistem:
15.leader
14.deputy
13.under dep
12.highcommand
11.event leader
10.warlord
9. turfer
8.grafiti leader
7.og gangster
6.gangser
5.young gangster
4.young blood
3.grafiti
2.street rat
1.suspended

Palma Blu
ex leader of bloods 1x ex leader of marabunta 1x ex deputy leader of bloods 2x ex leader of families 1x
Tnx for reading my application #bringbackoldgangs

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Fellas
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

-I want to be Los Santos Vagos leader, because I want to give my members the most exciting and fun experience by giving everyone a fair chance to prove themselves.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

-I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

-Being stuck in the same rank for a long time can lead to unhappiness and causing trouble in the organization, so I will give rank up to everyone who deserves and is capable and I am sure that when they get a rank up they will try to do their best.

-I will do FZ raid at least once a day and minimum 2 store/gun shop robberies a day. This way everyone can have the best roleplaying experience. I will make sure that my members are not getting bored.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

- Teaching the new players the rules of the server.

- I will make sure that ghetto is not empty.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Select for moderation

Last edited:

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Efe
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: efeali
6. Your Nickname: Efe Fellas
7. Your ID:83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

-I want to be Marabunta Grande's leader, because I want to give my members the most exciting and fun experience by giving everyone a fair chance to prove themselves.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

-I have experience in both legal and illegal organizations and I can use the things that I learned from my experience for my gang's advantage. I know how it feels to be a high command and how hard it is, so I will choose my high commands precisely.

-Being stuck in the same rank for a long time can lead to unhappiness and causing trouble in the organization, so I will give rank up to everyone who deserves and is capable and I am sure that when they get a rank up they will try to do their best.

-I will do FZ raid at least once a day and minimum 2 store/gun shop robberies a day. This way everyone can have the best roleplaying experience. I will make sure that my members are not getting bored.

-I also understand that just receiving the hourly pay check or the graffiti bonus is not enough, so I will give my members a bonus every time when it's possible.

- Teaching the new players the rules of the server.

- I will make sure that ghetto is not empty.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Right Arm
11. Event Leader
10. Turfer
9. High Command
--- High Command---
8. Grafitti Leader
7. Controller
6. Grafitti Team
5. Gangster
4. Shooter
3. Clapper
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Your content for marabunta leadership and this is for vagos bro

Dantee

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. couple of months ago I joined Bloods Street ( Lio's Term ) started gaining more experience through the leader and deputies and try to lead the gang by my own leading skill like try to lead the gang in clands, battleship, store robbery, Fort Zancudo raids etc. I got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication. We did so much events and activities like we won lots of battleship , and we became one of highest active gang ever.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

So I Have many ideas to improve RP Level under my rule,
Lets begin with Warn system,

Warn System in my Organization:

So in my Organization I will introduce a warn system in which if you break a rule you get 1 warning, there will be 3 warning for each person, If someone exceeds with 3/3 warn then he will be kicked from Organization and can not join again.

Blacklist system:
In my Gang there if someone try's to breaks a Rule that can cause Warn to Leader/Organization . He/she will be Black Listed from organization until my term is over.

Promotion and Demotion system:
So I will introduce a promotion system just like Real life Organizations. If someone just join gang and he just take guns etc. and is not seen in Events then he will be demoted but if someone is seen in Events then we will consider him and after some conversation with my deputy's and HC's we will promote him/she.

Fair chance:
So in my organization everyone will get a fair chance to proof themselves. E.G: If someone just joined the Organization and is good shooter, knows all the rules then he will be considered by my Turf team leader and he will give a test. If he passes the test then he will be promoted to Turfer from Rank1. He will be given fair chance.

Using different strategies :
After negotiating with the Curators and Administrators I will use some different strategies in events. E.G: Allies with Different Organization in Hostage situation.

Assigning players different jobs:
I will assign a Turf Leader and Turf Deputy to Hire Turfers for Organization and some HC's to teach new players proper RP. I will assign some players for Interview.

Trial System:
After players join The Organization they will be invited on discord and there they would be given a form to fill. If they fail the test then they will only be demoted and trained by HC's.
This system will clear corrupt High Commands.

So these were the things which I will do to increase level of RP in the Organization.

My Aims in this Organization:

-Completing my term with no Warnings.
-Taking 100% Graffiti
-Taking 100% Turf
-Developing a good image as a leader around the players
-Best Leader in the history of Los Santos Vagos

Thanks for reviewing my application and your precious time.
Dante Shikaari

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : .fowla
6. Your Nickname : Anil Rhee
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Vagos the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Vagos and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Vagos to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Vagos will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Vagos is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
Applications for Vagos are Re-open

H
ere are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

THE Derek Wakachangi

Ballas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Derek
3. Time zone: UTC+10:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: waka.changi
6. Your Nickname: Derek Wakachangi
7. Your ID: 118425

Additional information
1. Leader of The Vagos Street Gang!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)!

Recently I have been determined to become leader after all my experiences in GRP, I want to make a difference to gang life, less rule breaks like CL, Fear RP and just General server information! I feel ill be abele to do this is a successful term with lots of alias.

2) After seeing people FAIL to success 1 whole term (30 Days) I know its time to stop that from happening and comply with curators and admins request.

3) As a former HC in few gangs I should have enough knowledge and responsibility to lead a awesome and fun term.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in Organization!
1. I understand people F1 / CL alot nowadays but I will teach my members to face there time and receive a nice bonus from me/org.
This will be implemented in many ways.

2. I will focus to maintain a strengthful RP and keep daily task updated store robberies, bank robs, etc

3. I will give BIG BONUSES to people who show there face during my term as leader, events, respect, participation, general management.

I am assuming I will be able to get 50+ into gang before off freeze!

Ranking System
10. Mafia President (Leader)
9. Under Executer (Deputy Leader)
8. Captain (Underdep Leader / Events Leader)
7. Certafied
6. Known G
5. Top G
4. Big Homie
3. Hoodrat
2. Lil Homie
1. Freeze

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST/GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - manassatya
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

i. My first gang leadership was of vagos so i want to reapply and get leadership for it. I know all the server rules and have completed 2 gang terms successfully as well.
ii. I know how to run gang easily and know how to complete the whole gang term with great activity. I can easily make vagos the most active gang.
iii. Only people who knows about rules will be invited to gang no one else would be able to join and would be issuing bonus through a proper bonus system.

i. I have a proper ranking system that is:-
14 Villain
13 Boss
12 OG
11 Turfer
10 Kingpin
9 Clapper
8 Enforcer
7 Druglord
6 Gangster
5 Shooter
4 Graffitist
3. Young G
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

ii. Bonus System :-
FZ - 10-20k
Clands per parachute - 5k
Clands highest kills - 5k
Graffiti - depends on profit
Store robbery - 10-20k
Battleship - 15k
Submarine event - 100k for sub driver

iii. My goals for term
i. 30+ FZ
ii. 30+ Store robbery
iii. 100% Spray
iv. 100% Turf

iv. Strike system
1 strike - Verbal
2 strike - Demotion
3 strike - Kick/Blacklist from organization

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
5-6 hours
Camwalker96107
Cam Quinn

1. Leader of Los santos Vagos

2. I want to be leader of Vagos because I have been in every gang and organisation so I’ve got experience to try and be leader. Another reason I want to be leader is I’ve had fun in every organisation and now I think it’s time for me to take my career to the next level by being leader.
Last reason I want to be leader of Vagos because I’ve got so many friends what will help me have the best term possible so we can do a full term.

3. I will improve roleplay by going to every event such as battleship clands and etc. I also have my 2 normal deputies in mind one which is Paisley Quinn ex bloods leader she did a full term im sure she will help me do a successful term. I’ll give out daily bonuses for them who come to events.

Strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted
3. Fired/Blacklisted

My deputies
1. Paisley Quinn
2. James mackellar

Turf deputies
TBD

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Hope you'll give me another chance.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the The VAGOS GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The VAGOS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BALLAS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of VAGOS gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 banana

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100℅ TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
Information
1. Berke Bulut
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. min 6 max 10-11
5. muhtesemberke
6. KertenKeleKazim Hurmaci
7. 15351
Additional information
1. Leader of...The Vagos Gang
1a. hello, I am 40 years in city maybe I know every rules. I dont see good leader now and I think I am a good leader. I have served as deputy leader many times in the past. I see old time every leader not helping anyone I will help everyone I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and I dont do it this.
2.a I like turf and spray. and I will do every spray, all ghetto rope, good event, battle ship, cland, highway than maybe I am good leader
3.a I have no doubt that we can help the Vagos organization reach new levels of success

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1. Interviews: First of important thing is interviews for gang crew . Important thing is choice of gang member .

2. Events: Secondly important thing is RP life of state. for example store robbery FZ raids, gun store robbery etc.

3. In Ghetto RP: when the hostage taking situation and ghetto robbery rules must be following rp.

4.Turf Area : Gang member must be join turf area and protect the areas.

5. Spray areas and sharing profits for gang members.

🅡🅐🅝🅚 🅢🅨🅢🅣🅔🅜

1- Freeze
2- Young
3- Runner
4- Shooter
5- Homie
6- OG Vagos
7- Spray Team
8- Enforcer
9- Warlord
10- Event Captain
11- Warlord
12- Turfer
13- UnderDeputy
14- Deputy
14- leader

Thanks for reading my application ❤️

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Hope you'll give me another chance.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Akash Indian

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: - Akash Dey
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT by 5:30 Hours
4. Average online per day -15 Hours
5. Your Discord - indianleader
6. Your Nickname -Akash Nightmare
7. Your ID - 85929
Additional information
1. Leader of - The Los Santos Vagos Gang
i) When I came to the city i heard about this gang from every singles mouth also I joind once under leader Sujal Patel .
From that time I had a dream THat one day I will be leading this gang doing events every hour and be in the list at the top Position.
ii) I am very much inspired with vagos previous leaders
iii) I want to make the RP as best as possible with my 100% and above and only with Los Santos Vagos.

• Players and gang colaborated events to improve a sense of roleplay and events.
  • Focousing on the highring Part by highring experienced and good turfers and also leadership quality must need to be checked.
  • Maintaining and spreading All the knowledge and understanding of all server rules .
  • Well organised events will surely everyone gona enjoy like doing clands ghetto clapping Roberies and every single thing cz I can stay more than 15Hrs some time so I will be love to take the responcibility to make the Rp better .

And I belive in doing rather than shouting so if I get a chance to be the leader of this org I will Show What I have .
Hope You find my Application Well
with regards
Akash Dey | Akash Nightmare | 85929
Last edit

Last edited:

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
Additional information:

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster