Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord: Waleed Knight#2687
6. Your Nickname: Peter Knight
7. Your ID: 55544

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1. The first reason is, i am 17 years icly and well know about rules, many times work as Deputy Leader. I have only 2 goals Turf and Ghetto Clapping or Hostage Situation.

2. Well experienced of ghetto clapping, know all the graffiti locations, know about events, handle the tense situation. Weekly meeting with gang members, Remove toxicity from their roots. New faces will comes in ghetto for fight.

3. Daily store robbery, Daily FZ, Battleship well managed clandestine. Ballas will be the criminal gang of the city. it's warehouse always full with weapons. Everyone feel friendly environment and in this way they will fight for their gang and attend all events.

3. My Advice Improving Roleplay Level

1. My advice is to improve the RP level and friendly environment in the organization.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated and provide them guns for fight and always be ready for any ghetto situation. For any Ghetto situation warehouse will be open every time for our boys to take guns and go for fight.

3. I try to add peoples who know rules, RP level and situations.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang. My dm is always open for my boys.

Harry Spy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harry
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 11-14 Hours
5. Your Discord - Harry bhai#8013
6. Your Nickname - jatt singh
7. Your ID - #54513

Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating.
we will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.
Criminal - HC - Vagos - Bloods - Ballas - Marabunta - Families

VisheshJi Maravillas

https://youtu.be/Wnhc6erLmVE?si=vwVhFQb3QAdmVdLb
Player
1. Your name IRL- Vishwa jeet ,2. Your age- 17 ,3. Time zone-6hours ,4. Average online per day-6hours 5. Your Discord-DesiGamexYt#4384 6. Your Nickname-vishwa, 7. Your ID Vishwa jeet 86574 , and1 lspd officer ,2-because i want to make a stronger and be strict ,

justersupz

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harry
2. Your age - 22
4. Average online per day - 11-14 Hours
5. Your Discord - Harry bhai#8013
6. Your Nickname - jatt singh
7. Your ID - #54513

Additional information

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating.
we will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.
Criminal - HC - Vagos - Bloods - Ballas - Marabunta - Families
The best

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil Pasa
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : UTC +03
4. Average online per day :
5. Your Discord : ManL1ke # 1832
6. Your Nickname : Anil Pasa
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of... : BALLAS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Ballas. and I think we will become very strong in Ballas. so we will be good to each other
-I am one of the top management of pasha family. and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the ballas together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
-Ballas is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make ballas the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules. That's why I'm coming to be permanent
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Ballas will always be the strongest

Robin Badmash

F**k Em All
Player
1. Robin
2. 22
3. IST
4. 6 Hours
5. Zeezee#1737
6. Robin Badmash
7. 57804

1. Leader of BALLAS
460a13-PGTA51001283871.jpg
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) I want to be the leader because i am assure that now i can handle a whole gang as a leader, and i gained a lot of experience how a gang supposed to run. I know how manage people as i've been high command in gangs and as well as in legal organization too and learned a lot from them.

B) I've been in city for 6 to 7 months and think now i am capable to run a whole gang. I know that being a leader is very stressful but with right deputies and high command it will be easier to run and make gang strong. I know few people who will stand with me and can handle people in my absenc
e.

C) I have experience in Legal organization too, I've been HC in NG and also been in FIB and LSPD. I know how they work and how do they plan to catch gangsters in RP or events and that will be a plus point for me and for the gang to do proper RP and maintain professionalism.

A) We will do proper RP at everywhere whether it is a event or anywhere else in the city.

B) Attending all gang events with good deputy and high command

C) I will try to take good members in the gang

D) Making ghetto active

E)
I will give bonuses for the graffiti

F)
Try to do gangwars in ghetto

Harry Spy

Player
Player
Information
Harry Sandhu
2. 19
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8-9 Hours
5. Harry Sandhu#8013
6. Harry sandhu
7. 54513
Additional Information
1. Leader of?
Ans:
images

2. why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans: A) I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a familiy which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Balls as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang.
B) I have been deputy of many gangs. I have observed many mistakes in the past made by the old leaders. i can operate the gang on its best. I have great leadership skills. and know how to mange an org so it can become on top.
C) Being in almost every org i know the ins and outs of how things work all around the city. By using this knowledge i can make the Ballas on top and i can bring the fear to those who will see or hear the name of Ballas gang.
3. Your advices for improving RP level in the Organization.
Ans: Everyone who enters the gang should know the rules. and should know what to do and what to not do in the Ghetto, Highway and every gang member must know all ghetto rules and general rules. if you don't know these things then you should not be the part of any org. I will bring out the real feel during hostage situations gun store robberies and 24\7 shops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you will see my Potential

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 15

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Thug#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...Ballas
460a13-PGTA51001283871.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make Ballas Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti.MaraBallas will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

Thanks For reading

images

Last edited:

yusufyldz46

Player
Player
1. Your Name Yusuf
2. Your age is 20
3. GMT+03:00
4. Daily average online 10-12
5. Discord Yusuf#0916
6. Your nickname is Yusuf Tabuttoglu
7. Your ID is 74803

Additional information - 1. East Side Ballas Gang

(2.1)

I've been in gangs for a long time and have been in grandrp for a long time.
In order for a good roleplay to return, I will definitely do events and I will definitely implement discipline in the gang and control the gang members.
You must give me the leadership because good roleplays have not been returned for a long time, they do not drag new people into the game.
I'm planning to add excitement to the game again and make a nice roleplay.
I've been in the East Side Ballas gang for a long time and I was in high rank.

(2.2)

I know the city very well and I think I have control over everything.
Host two, I have many friends, I have friends who do legal or illegal work, and I am loved and respected by all.
I think I can attract more players to Grandrp and I think it will never be a problem, so I want to be the leader of the East Side Ballas gang.

(3)
(Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.)

For a better roleplay, I think first of all, gang leaders and players should be disciplined and obey the rules.
For this, the leader and the deputy leader must constantly control the gang and provide discipline within the gang and control the players who will join the gang and take it as such.
The gang leader himself should kick the players who do not follow the rules from the gang and report them to the Grandrp forum.
For a better Roleplay I think these should be at the top

Last edited:

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arman Raza
2. Your age - 17
4. Average online per day - 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord - Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname - Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID - 21707
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When I came to the city I didn't have any knowledge then Then I first joined the legal organization I worked for 3-4 months in a legal organization And then my friends used to say, why do you work in a legal organization Try doing it in Illigal also, so I said, let's start with them Then I joined Ballas gang They didn't even interview me. Judged me by my level after seeing my empty passport At that time my level was 21 And she would have given me 6 rank And I loved working in the gang And I worked in the gang for 2 or 3 months And in that I joined the Marabunta,families,blood,vegan and ballas and saw that there were very good people in all of them. But no leader knew how to talk well which he should have done

I have many family members and friends who will definitely join me if I become a leader Because those people want me to become a leader And I will try to keep my gang most active
I don't want to have people in my gang who judge by level And as he has a level and he wants to come in my gang, I will definitely take him. But he should know basic rule and general rule and getter rule and I will not provide him one or two Rank I will try to provide him 5 Rank To 6 Rank And I will ask him the questions of the high command as well and if he gives correct answers then I will give him the status of high command I can provide

1. Strike
2. Strike Waring demoted
3. Kick no blacklist
4. If he gets a strike and works hard and doesn't make that mistake again, his strike will be removed. But he will also have to join some events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1) Taking the RP level to top and encouraging the use of RP commands too as I have seen that people do so many rulebreaks during a store robbery or any other RP situation.
2) I Will have professional drivers to escape the hostage situation and everything will be in civilized many so that no one gets arrested.
3) 100% Turf , I have been wondering that it is very hard to achieve 100% turf but I will have the best turfers and will complete the 100% turf .
4) I will take Ballas on top.
5) Will make a tutorial videos of every gang activity and event so that everyone enjoys and do not break the rules.
6) I will make Ballas a terrorist org.
7) Will increase the crime rate in city and will promote ATM robberies for that.

Aman singh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Aman Singh
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 7-8
5. Your Discord Amansingh#7794
6. Your Nickname Aman Shikaari
7. Your ID 60293

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

1. I have always been passionate about taking a leadership role within an organization and helping others reach their goals. I believe that I have the necessary skills and experience to effectively lead a team and bring success to the organization. I have a strong sense of responsibility and dedication to my work, which will help me to ensure that the organization reaches its targets and objectives. Additionally, I have great communication skills, which will help me to motivate and inspire the team.

2. I am also a creative thinker, and I can think of innovative solutions to any problems that may arise. I am confident that I can collaborate with other members of the organization to develop strategies that will help the organization reach its goals. I have a strong desire to help the organization succeed, and I am willing to put in the hard work and dedication to make sure that the organization reaches its desired objectives.

3.Overall, I believe that I have the right skills and experience to be a successful leader of an organization and I am eager to take on the challenge.

1. Develop a RolePlay culture: A successful roleplay culture starts with everyone in the organization understanding that roleplaying is an important part of the team’s success. Encourage roleplaying in every aspect of the organization, from meetings to project planning to customer service interactions.

2. Establish guidelines for roleplay: Before roleplaying can be successful, everyone must understand the expectations and rules of the game. Establish guidelines that specify acceptable behavior, language, and the consequences of not following the rules.

3. Provide training and resources: Everyone in the organization

princechavda002

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age 20
7. Your ID 60293

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

1. I have always been passionate about taking a leadership role within an organization and helping others reach their goals. I believe that I have the necessary skills and experience to effectively lead a team and bring success to the organization. I have a strong sense of responsibility and dedication to my work, which will help me to ensure that the organization reaches its targets and objectives. Additionally, I have great communication skills, which will help me to motivate and inspire the team.

2. I am also a creative thinker, and I can think of innovative solutions to any problems that may arise. I am confident that I can collaborate with other members of the organization to develop strategies that will help the organization reach its goals. I have a strong desire to help the organization succeed, and I am willing to put in the hard work and dedication to make sure that the organization reaches its desired objectives.

3.Overall, I believe that I have the right skills and experience to be a successful leader of an organization and I am eager to take on the challenge.

1. Develop a RolePlay culture: A successful roleplay culture starts with everyone in the organization understanding that roleplaying is an important part of the team’s success. Encourage roleplaying in every aspect of the organization, from meetings to project planning to customer service interactions.

2. Establish guidelines for roleplay: Before roleplaying can be successful, everyone must understand the expectations and rules of the game. Establish guidelines that specify acceptable behavior, language, and the consequences of not following the rules.

3. Provide training and resources: Everyone in the organization👍
He has lot experience of gangs

Qausain

Player
Player
Information

2. Your age 20
7. Your ID 60293

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

3. Provide training and resources: Everyone in the organization

Best

jamie mills

Player
Player
1. jamie milroy
2. 25
3. GMT
4. 8 to 12 hours a day
5. Katie Price#7189
6. katie pric

Additional information
1. leader of nothing as of yet

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the bloods organization, and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders and to make a good gang in the city also.

- I also would like to help others learn more about gang life and the city as a a whole and make sure all follow rules. By making sure people get familiar with the way that things work in the server as I know how hard it can be for people as ive been in the server for some time. Especially players who are coming into the server on there own and not knowing anyone and everything about the server

- I would like to build a better structure within the gang community as a whole. To bring more rational and less toxic events by being able to keep good terms and have a good understanding on situations with leaders in the other gangs. and to run a gang as it is suppose to be run.

- I think increasing the RP with legal orgs could improve RolePlay, especially the RP done during the store robberies, as I feel like this could bring a lot more fun for all sides. As well as, during those scenarios being able to handle them professionally and the right way, without any issues. and by following the right way of doing stuff

- Making sure that people recruited have a great understanding of the rules. Also, making sure that people understand that there is more to being a gang member than just the events that go on. Helping people use creativity and their imagination for things like making money and/or finding something to do while waiting for the next event.

ANIKET AKAY

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Aniket

2. Your age - 22
4. Average online per day - 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord - Aniket_akay
6. Your Nickname - Akay Shikaari
7. Your ID - 48914

Additional information

1. Leader of ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization
?

[1] i am confident that i can lead a whole gang because of well experience . im in city more than 6 months and that makes me strong candidate and a lot of experience of gangs

{2] i want to make this a succesful term maybe i will not be perfect in every aspect but i want to make my gang memorable gang and a active gang in the city and i will make sure people are having f
un by my side

{3} as im active a lot in my gang so i will not depend on my hc because i see many gang leaders they r depending on the high commands and they do nothing like fir example 0 graffiti and leaders also do nothing but in my case i will help bymyself doing graffiti and etx aother events i will push my peoples along pushing myself

many peoples do favourism in gangs like putting their unexperienced friends in high ranks which is very unrelastic i wil not do any kind of favourism plus i will give rank bases on their experience and i felt in other gangs a lot of toxicity high commands just insult low ranks and i feel very bad and this ruin the rp its not fun its toxicity which i will not allow in my gang i will make sure that every high command should respect their junior gang mate and i think it makes a good enviornment for gangmembers and it will help automatically to improve the rp in the organization

Katmanisdeat

Player
Player
1. İsminiz Yusuf
2. Yaşınız 20
3. Türkiye saat dilimi
4. Günlük ortalama çevrimiçi 10-12
5. Anlaşmazlık Yu

6. Takma adınız Yusuf
suf#0916
Tabuttoğlu
7. Kimliğiniz 74803

Ek bilgi - 1. Doğu Yakası Ballas Çetesi

2. Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz? (Üç nedeni açıklamayla birlikte listeleyin)

(2.1)

Uzun zamandır çetelerin içindeyim ve uzun zamandır grandrp'deyim.
İyi bir rol oyununun geri dönmesi için kesinlikle etkinlikler yapacağım ve kesinlikle çetede disiplin uygulayacağım ve çete üyelerini kontrol edeceğim.
Bana liderliği vermelisin çünkü iyi rol oyunları uzun zamandır geri dönmedi, oyuna yeni insanlar sürüklemiyorlar.
Oyuna tekrar heyecan katmayı ve güzel bir rol yapma planlıyorum.
Uzun zamandır Doğu Yakası Ballas çetesindeyim ve yüksek rütbeliydim.

(2.2)

Şehri çok iyi tanıyorum ve her şeyin kontrolünün bende olduğunu düşünüyorum.
Ev sahibi iki, birçok arkadaşım var, yasal veya yasadışı işler yapan arkadaşlarım var ve herkes tarafından seviliyor ve saygı duyuyorum.
Grandrp'a daha fazla oyuncu çekebileceğimi düşünüyorum ve bunun asla bir sorun olmayacağını düşünüyorum, bu yüzden Doğu Yakası Ballas çetesinin lideri olmak istiyorum.

(3)
(Organizasyonda Rol Yapma seviyesini iyileştirmek için tavsiyeleriniz.)

Daha iyi bir rol oyunu için, her şeyden önce, çete liderlerinin ve oyuncuların disiplinli olması ve kurallara uyması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.
Bunun için lider ve lider yardımcısı çeteyi sürekli kontrol etmeli ve çete içinde disiplin sağlamalı ve çeteye katılacak oyuncuları kontrol etmeli ve bu şekilde almalıdır.
Çete liderinin kendisi, çetenin kurallarına uymayan oyuncuları tekmelemeli ve onları Grandrp forumuna bildirmelidir.
Daha iyi bir Roleplay için bunların en üstte olması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Arman Raza
2. Your age - 17
4. Average online per day - 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord - Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname - Akib Sheikh
7. Your ID - 21707
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

When I came to the city I didn't have any knowledge then Then I first joined the legal organization I worked for 3-4 months in a legal organization And then my friends used to say, why do you work in a legal organization Try doing it in Illigal also, so I said, let's start with them Then I joined Ballas gang They didn't even interview me. Judged me by my level after seeing my empty passport At that time my level was 21 And she would have given me 6 rank And I loved working in the gang And I worked in the gang for 2 or 3 months And in that I joined the Marabunta,families,blood,vegan and ballas and saw that there were very good people in all of them. But no leader knew how to talk well which he should have done

I have many family members and friends who will definitely join me if I become a leader Because those people want me to become a leader And I will try to keep my gang most active
I don't want to have people in my gang who judge by level And as he has a level and he wants to come in my gang, I will definitely take him. But he should know basic rule and general rule and getter rule and I will not provide him one or two Rank I will try to provide him 5 Rank To 6 Rank And I will ask him the questions of the high command as well and if he gives correct answers then I will give him the status of high command I can provide

1. Strike
2. Strike Waring demoted
3. Kick no blacklist
4. If he gets a strike and works hard and doesn't make that mistake again, his strike will be removed. But he will also have to join some events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

1) Taking the RP level to top and encouraging the use of RP commands too as I have seen that people do so many rulebreaks during a store robbery or any other RP situation.
2) I Will have professional drivers to escape the hostage situation and everything will be in civilized many so that no one gets arrested.
3) 100% Turf , I have been wondering that it is very hard to achieve 100% turf but I will have the best turfers and will complete the 100% turf .
4) I will take Ballas on top.
5) Will make a tutorial videos of every gang activity and event so that everyone enjoys and do not break the rules.
6) I will make Ballas a terrorist org.
7) Will increase the crime rate in city and will promote ATM robberies for that.

hunter_20

Player
Player
Bilgi.
1. Adınız IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Yaşınız: 17
3. Saat dilimi: GMT +5
4. Günde ortalama çevrimiçi: 8 ila 10 saat
5. Anlaşmazlığınız: Waleed Knight#2687
6. Takma Adınız: Peter Knight
7. Kimliğiniz: 55544

Ek bilgi
1. Ballas'ın Lideri

2. Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz?
1. Birinci neden, 17 yaşındayım ve kuralları iyi biliyorum, birçok kez Lider Yardımcısı olarak çalışıyorum. Sadece 2 hedefim var Çim ve Getto Alkış veya Rehine Durumu.

2. Getto alkışlama konusunda deneyimli, tüm grafiti yerlerini biliyor, olayları biliyor, gergin durumların üstesinden geliyor. Çete üyeleriyle haftalık toplantı, Toksisiteyi köklerinden uzaklaştır. Savaş için gettoya yeni yüzler gelecek.

3. Günlük mağaza soygunu, Daily FZ, Battleship iyi yönetilen gizli. Ballas, şehrin suç çetesi olacak. depo her zaman silahlarla dolu. Herkes samimi bir ortam hisseder ve bu sayede çeteleri için savaşır ve tüm etkinliklere katılır.

3. Tavsiyem Rol Oynama Seviyesini Yükseltme

1. Tavsiyem, organizasyondaki RP seviyesini ve dostça ortamı iyileştirmenizdir.

2. Çetede aktif olan ve çeteye iyilik yapanlara ödül ve ikramiye vermeye çalışacağım ve insanların motive olması için onlara haftada 2 gün ikramiye vereceğim ve onlara dövüş için silah sağlayacağım ve her zaman getto durumuna hazır olacağım. Herhangi bir Getto durumu için, çocuklarımızın silah alıp kavgaya gitmeleri için depo her zaman açık olacaktır.

3. Kuralları, RP seviyesini ve durumları bilen kişileri eklemeye çalışırım.

4. Çete lideri her dönem çete üyeleriyle bir araya gelerek çetenin durumu hakkında konuşmalı ve çete için aktif ve yararlı olanların saflarını yükseltmelidir. Dm'im çocuklarım için her zaman açık.
1. Adınız Yusuf
2. Yaşınız 20
3.GMT+03:00
5. Discord Yusuf#0916
6. Takma adınız Yusuf Tabuttoğlu
7. Kimliğiniz 74803

2. Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz? (Açıklamayla birlikte üç neden listeleyin)

(2.1)

Uzun süre çetelerde bulundum ve uzun süre grandrp'da bulundum.
İyi bir roleplay'in geri dönmesi için mutlaka eventler yapacağım ve çetede disiplini mutlaka uygulayacağım ve çete üyelerini kontrol edeceğim.
Liderliği bana vermelisiniz çünkü uzun zamandır iyi rol oyunları geri dönmüyor, oyuna yeni insanlar çekmiyorlar.
Oyuna tekrar heyecan katmayı ve güzel bir roleplay yapmayı planlıyorum.
Uzun zamandır Doğu Yakası Ballas çetesinin içindeyim ve yüksek rütbeliydim.

(2.2)

Şehri çok iyi tanıyorum ve her şeye hakim olduğumu düşünüyorum.
İkinci ev sahibi, birçok arkadaşım var, yasal veya yasadışı iş yapan arkadaşlarım var ve herkes tarafından seviliyor ve saygı duyuluyorum.
Grandrp'ye daha fazla oyuncu çekebileceğimi düşünüyorum ve bunun asla sorun olmayacağını düşünüyorum, bu yüzden Doğu Yakası Ballas çetesinin lideri olmak istiyorum.

(3)
(Organizasyonda RolePlay seviyesini yükseltmek için önerileriniz.)

Daha iyi bir roleplay için öncelikle çete liderlerinin ve oyuncuların disiplinli olması ve kurallara uyması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.
Bunun için lider ve lider yardımcısının sürekli olarak çeteyi kontrol etmesi ve çete içinde disiplini sağlaması ve çeteye katılacak oyuncuları da kontrol etmesi ve bu şekilde alması gerekir.
Çete liderinin kendisi kurallara uymayan oyuncuları çeteden atmalı ve Grandrp forumuna bildirmelidir.
Daha iyi bir Rol oyunu için bence bunlar en üstte olmalı
1. Adınız Yusuf
2. Yaşınız 20
3.GMT+03:00
5. Discord Yusuf#0916
6. Takma adınız Yusuf Tabuttoğlu
7. Kimliğiniz 74803

2. Neden bu özel organizasyonun lideri olmak istiyorsunuz? (Açıklamayla birlikte üç neden listeleyin)

(2.1)

Uzun süre çetelerde bulundum ve uzun süre grandrp'da bulundum.
İyi bir roleplay'in geri dönmesi için mutlaka eventler yapacağım ve çetede disiplini mutlaka uygulayacağım ve çete üyelerini kontrol edeceğim.
Liderliği bana vermelisiniz çünkü uzun zamandır iyi rol oyunları geri dönmüyor, oyuna yeni insanlar çekmiyorlar.
Oyuna tekrar heyecan katmayı ve güzel bir roleplay yapmayı planlıyorum.
Uzun zamandır Doğu Yakası Ballas çetesinin içindeyim ve yüksek rütbeliydim.

(2.2)

Şehri çok iyi tanıyorum ve her şeye hakim olduğumu düşünüyorum.
İkinci ev sahibi, birçok arkadaşım var, yasal veya yasadışı iş yapan arkadaşlarım var ve herkes tarafından seviliyor ve saygı duyuluyorum.
Grandrp'ye daha fazla oyuncu çekebileceğimi düşünüyorum ve bunun asla sorun olmayacağını düşünüyorum, bu yüzden Doğu Yakası Ballas çetesinin lideri olmak istiyorum.

(3)
(Organizasyonda RolePlay seviyesini yükseltmek için önerileriniz.)

Daha iyi bir roleplay için öncelikle çete liderlerinin ve oyuncuların disiplinli olması ve kurallara uyması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.
Bunun için lider ve lider yardımcısının sürekli olarak çeteyi kontrol etmesi ve çete içinde disiplini sağlaması ve çeteye katılacak oyuncuları da kontrol etmesi ve bu şekilde alması gerekir.
Çete liderinin kendisi kurallara uymayan oyuncuları çeteden atmalı ve Grandrp forumuna bildirmelidir.
Daha iyi bir Rol oyunu için bence bunlar en üstte olmalı
the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom